PDA

View Full Version : Any players out and about in Leeds?

Hivesy
01-16-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm sitting here in the bar in Jury's Inn Leeds and there are loads of people on iPads, any of you lot?

Ragmondino
01-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Dude seriously? Trying to get a date on mw forum....

Dutchie
01-16-2013, 03:49 PM
Baraka is from Leeds. Just holler his name and see if anyone turns their head... LOL

Baraka
01-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Haha I wasn't there man. You should of given a holla earlier me and james would of come for a beer

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 04:12 PM
Baraka is from Leeds. Just holler his name and see if anyone turns their head... LOL

He's 'TAKEN' !!

Cheers :D

Dutchie
01-16-2013, 04:13 PM
He's 'TAKEN' !!

I didn't know you two were lovebirds ;P

Baraka
01-16-2013, 04:15 PM
I didn't know you two were lovebirds ;P

We're Not he's my security Officer.

Dutchie
01-16-2013, 04:19 PM
That's what they all say! Handcuffs too... Kinky! ;P

Dry
01-16-2013, 04:21 PM
Baraka is mine ,, sorry ,, so back off

Dutchie
01-16-2013, 04:33 PM

iamnasty has already taken him. I'm happily married with 2 lovely daughters but maybe if you ask nicely they might want a threesome :D

Baraka
01-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Wow how did this thread turn to this lol.

Scabbyfeet
01-16-2013, 04:41 PM
Baraka is mine ,, sorry ,, so back offDry speaks the truth , he "claimed " Baraka a long time ago . :)

Hondo
01-16-2013, 04:44 PM
iamnasty has already taken him. I'm happily married with 2 lovely daughters but maybe if you ask nicely they might want a threesome :D

I assume you are talking about Baraka and iamnasty and not your two daughters. Lol

Baraka
01-16-2013, 04:46 PM
I assume you are talking about Baraka and iamnasty and not your two daughters. Lol
Lolololol wait till Hivesy actually reads his thread. He won't expect this.

Dutchie
01-16-2013, 04:53 PM

ROFL... good one!

Definitely not my daughters! My stick is ready for anyone that does try it on with them... LOL

Hero of Time
01-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Wow how did this thread turn to this lol.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1GAC/let-s-get-weird/image.png

Baraka
01-16-2013, 04:57 PM
Haha nice to see you J, don't get on WWY with all this faction stuff.

Dutchie
01-16-2013, 05:01 PM
On that note, I bid everyone a good night, day or morning depending where you are!

Baraka
01-16-2013, 05:03 PM
On that note, I bid everyone a good night, day or morning depending where you are!
Good night m8.

Hivesy
01-17-2013, 01:39 AM
Who the.....what the.....OMG :)

I shouted 'Baraka!' at the top of my voice and no-one turned round so I ended up going to bed.

Turns out it was a good job as I would have had at least two jealous forumites after me (B you must be hot stuff fella) and Dutchie is offering out his daughters for three-somes!! Well that's how I read it anyway.

Damn I missed the fun. Must remember to give you a shout next time in advance B, is James Mac in Leeds also? I normally go out with guys from Asda (my customer and reason for going to Leeds each month) but they all cried off early last night. I watched the 2nd half of the Arsenal game on my Todd.

Dutchie I know what you mean fella, my little girl can't date anyone until she's 30. Currently she's OK with that but I'm sure it might change as she gets older :)

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 01:50 AM

ROFL... good one!

Definitely not my daughters! My stick is ready for anyone that does try it on with them... LOL

You make me excited and happy for a very short moment, was thinking, THANK YOU BARAKA, wow not one BUT two !!!

cheers:D

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 01:55 AM
We're Not he's my security Officer.

Dry, i am just the Security officer not go to fight with you, BUT as Baraka's security officer, i needed to scan you and check you for any mental disorder, otherwise you'll be rejected, this is VFF National Security Procedure

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 01:57 AM
my little girl can't date anyone until she's 30. Currently she's OK with that but I'm sure it might change as she gets older :)

dear future father-in-law, i can wait !!!!:D

Baraka
01-17-2013, 02:07 AM
Haha lol. Yes Jmac is the one who got me into this game. We are both from pudsey. Now bet this was fun reading for you.

Hivesy
01-17-2013, 02:11 AM
Guys having fun on the forum, that's sooooooo summer of 2012. Old skool.

James_mac
01-17-2013, 03:51 AM
Who the.....what the.....OMG :)

I shouted 'Baraka!' at the top of my voice and no-one turned round so I ended up going to bed.

Turns out it was a good job as I would have had at least two jealous forumites after me (B you must be hot stuff fella) and Dutchie is offering out his daughters for three-somes!! Well that's how I read it anyway.

Damn I missed the fun. Must remember to give you a shout next time in advance B, is James Mac in Leeds also? I normally go out with guys from Asda (my customer and reason for going to Leeds each month) but they all cried off early last night. I watched the 2nd half of the Arsenal game on my Todd.

Dutchie I know what you mean fella, my little girl can't date anyone until she's 30. Currently she's OK with that but I'm sure it might change as she gets older :)

Yep I'm from Leeds too mate and as baraka said i introduced him to MW and the forums, I bet your all regretting that now with his 3000 posts of pure nonsense, lol only joking mate haha

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 04:12 AM

Yep I'm from Leeds too mate and as baraka said i introduced him to MW and the forums, I bet your all regretting that now with his 3000 posts of pure nonsense, lol only joking mate haha

You definitely break Dry's heart, I suppose it's a matter of time and the truth really hurts.....Dry.....and those men....

Cheers:D

Crypt
01-17-2013, 05:27 AM
this all sounds a bit fruity to me

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 05:50 AM
this all sounds a bit fruity to me

Anything related to FRUITY, Prefer to the King Little Fruit Fly, it's his fruity dept.!!

Thunder Child
01-17-2013, 05:57 AM
Not right now, Hivesy, but I'll meet you there one day when I'm back home!

Gambit12
01-17-2013, 06:56 AM
You guys are hilarious, Lol! We need some of this thread once in awhile...:cool:

Baraka
01-17-2013, 08:13 AM
Haha it's a good old laugh

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 08:16 AM
You guys are hilarious, Lol! We need some of this thread once in awhile...:cool:

You might think this funny BUT it's not, the current situation is so critical and dangerous for Baraka to walk out from his toilet !!! The security is on highest alert and on 24/7, all visitors required to take a number to make any appointment follow by screen and body check by our special task force, SAS and Pimps !!! That's all I can mention out coz the rest is confidential !!!

Cheers:D