PDA

View Full Version : New Event Called 'Diss A Gree'

SinSir
01-16-2013, 10:33 AM
In life you notice something & get caught up in the commotion only to realise it wasn't only a illusion to the fact gree take the pee.

Now I'm making this thread because I believe the game balance is out of hand because of rusty M4's these gun have made the game so much more difficult for me to rob or attack my rival that I was thinking why not ask gree to make an unofficial auction, the purpose of this auction be for high gold spenders to relinquish there low stat gold weapon to other in turn making the investment of replacing them with 100+ stat weapons more feasible.

This will also help gree to put in the cheat bots, which gree has vehemently denied having any knowledge of knowing but if someone earns an extra $10 because of a gree glitch they will be permanently banned.
So expect cheater to not get banned as they are gree's own bots.

So let me be the first to congratulate the future gree muppets.

I am now inclined to think that as Dudeman said months ago gree are looking to faze out the game, they fazed out the conzio employees & it's time for out with the old games & in with the new.

I always said that the time gree starts giving super strong weapons is the time they will call it quits so it seems the fire sale in cc will be drawing near.

Wow the forum used to be fun.

citizen soldier
01-16-2013, 10:41 AM
I would by happy if Gree would just answer one of my support emails. I mean come on its only been a week!!!!!!!!!

Dipstik
01-16-2013, 10:44 AM
I'd be happy if the mods were a little less heavy-handed around here. Last time I checked, "fun" wasn't against the approved posting guidelines.

Coladonato
01-16-2013, 10:57 AM
I'd be happy if the mods were a little less heavy-handed around here. Last time I checked, "fun" wasn't against the approved posting guidelines.

Depends on your definition of "fun"

murf
01-16-2013, 11:17 AM
I believe the game balance is out of hand because of rusty M4's these gun have made the game so much more difficult for me to rob or attack my rival

This is a ridiculous statement...I still use all 362 on my M4-A1 for defense, but if I wasn't I'm be using my RPG's defense instead, that's a loss of (362*8) 2,896 in defense. Does it suck for those who couldn't get them, yes, but saying that this bump of 3,000 in defense has caused the game balance to get out of hand is being a tad-bit dramatic.

How about all the RP, that I wasted on Chain Whips because at the time there weren't all these events dropping Melee like crazy or these new-maps, which have farmable melee. I've currently replaced 25 CWs with stronger weapons and will continue to be replacing them every day now. I wish I had that RP back to spend on RPGs, FCG and Exceleros.

Dipstik
01-16-2013, 11:27 AM
Depends on your definition of "fun"

Spoken like a true fascist.

Quirt
01-16-2013, 11:36 AM
"Diss A Gree" LMFAO :-) BRILLIANT !!!! :)

Coladonato
01-16-2013, 12:00 PM

fas·cism\ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-\
noun
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>
fas·cist \-shist also -sist\ noun or adjective often capitalized
fas·cis·tic \fa-ˈshis-tik also -ˈsis-\ adjective often capitalized
fas·cis·ti·cal·ly \-ti-k(ə-)lē\ adverb often capitalized
Origin: Italian fascismo, from fascio bundle, fasces, group, from Latin fascis bundle & fasces fasces.
First use: 1921

I don't believe my statement in any way could be construed as a fascist statement. Your version of fun seems to be trolling and as most would agree is not fun, just annoying. Or, there are those that believe insulting people is fun....I'm not one of them. I can go on and on but I know you are intelligent enough to get the point.

Dipstik
01-16-2013, 12:05 PM
"2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control"

I could go on, but I know you are intelligent enough to get the point.

Coladonato
01-16-2013, 12:31 PM
"2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control"

I could go on, but I know you are intelligent enough to get the point.

Hahahaha, you are hilarious dude! Because my statement at all portrayed this. I love you man! I really do, most your stuff makes me laugh

Dipstik
01-16-2013, 12:33 PM
As long as you don't try to shut me up, you can respond however you like. The funny thing about idiots online is that usually the point of conversing with them has less to do with convincing them of anything than with using them as an example to prove your point to others.

You're doing great.

sister morphine
01-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Should I invoke Godwin's law here? 😂😂

Ragmondino
01-16-2013, 02:22 PM
There is but one posting guideline.
If the mod likes you, you can do as you wish. Otherwise ban hammer coming down...

Ramshutu
01-16-2013, 02:31 PM
This will also help gree to put in the cheat bots, which gree has vehemently denied having any knowledge of knowing but if someone earns an extra $10 because of a gree glitch they will be permanently banned.

While I don't necessarily disagree with your general setiment.

If you were gree, and you wanted to create "Cheat bots" you have two choices:

1.) Create a cheat bot who looks like a legitimate gold spender player, who can beat the vast majority of other players.

2.) Create over the top cheat bots who look like cheat bots, wind up the entire player base and promote a massive backlash.

Considering the backlash started ages ago, I am pretty certain that they would have wisened up and actually made the bot look legimate by now.

The Cheat bots is simply the result of someone who likes the game, but feels inadequate as a result of not being able to compete legitimately, and therefore uses knowledge of the game client and client-server mechanics to exploit issues and compete illegitimately; taking out his own feelings of anger on people who can compete legimately.

The biggest issue with gree, is the woefully inadequate policy on cheaters including but not limiting the so-far refusal to reimbursh cash, items and stats lost as a result of hacking.

Ramshutu
01-16-2013, 02:32 PM
There is but one posting guideline.
If the mod likes you, you can do as you wish. Otherwise ban hammer coming down...

Zeus the God of forum moderation and discipline.

Fear him, and occasionally burn bits of cow in his honor and you will be fine.

SoccerStud
01-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Gree doesn't make cheat bots...

Coladonato
01-16-2013, 02:39 PM
As long as you don't try to shut me up, you can respond however you like. The funny thing about idiots online is that usually the point of conversing with them has less to do with convincing them of anything than with using them as an example to prove your point to others.

You're doing great.

Nobody tried to shut you up or was making any point to anyone else. YOU started throwing stones. I simply responded to your comments to me. The note about "fun"........some people feel that doing dispictable acts are funny, I don't. I wasn't implying you meant that in any way but I'm just saying. Enjoy your game

CJ54
01-16-2013, 02:41 PM
We don't make cheat bots. We actually talked about making specifically-not-cheating-bots to solve the rivals list not having enough people at one level or other, but decided not to because it would have been a nightmare. We have no bots.

Ragmondino
01-16-2013, 02:42 PM
No fun in this thread please. This is a no fun and no gangnam style zone.
Now where's my cow to use as a sacrifice...

Coladonato
01-16-2013, 02:42 PM
In life you notice something & get caught up in the commotion only to realise it wasn't only a illusion to the fact gree take the pee.

Now I'm making this thread because I believe the game balance is out of hand because of rusty M4's these gun have made the game so much more difficult for me to rob or attack my rival that I was thinking why not ask gree to make an unofficial auction, the purpose of this auction be for high gold spenders to relinquish there low stat gold weapon to other in turn making the investment of replacing them with 100+ stat weapons more feasible.

So let me be the first to congratulate the future gree muppets.

I am now inclined to think that as Dudeman said months ago gree are looking to faze out the game, they fazed out the conzio employees & it's time for out with the old games & in with the new.

I always said that the time gree starts giving super strong weapons is the time they will call it quits so it seems the fire sale in cc will be drawing near.

Wow the forum used to be fun.

I actually like your idea of selling off lower tier weapons. It's an interesting idea. Gree can have an auction or something where players bid on gear. Cash or gold auctions