PDA

View Full Version : Quick questions about Factions

SGT Barr
01-16-2013, 06:58 AM
To anyone that can answer...

Do faction upgrades happen immediately once you click the upgrade button or are the times the faction leader must wait like upgrading buildings ( ie. 60 hours, 108 hours)?

What are the other upgrades other than upgraded defense buildings, health recover, building output, casualty rate and the 4 guild member increase? Or once you've upgraded the 8 icons fully to level 5 are the upgrades done?

Can you ever lose a concrete block from being attacked?

Thanks in advance

vitus79
01-16-2013, 07:28 AM
so you started you own faction? good to know so we dont have to wait for you any longer

nic4msu
01-16-2013, 07:52 AM
There's technically no wait time, however there is a lag time between buying the upgrades and having them actually kick in for the members. We all anxiously waited for our first building output boost. I think it took between 10-20 minutes to start working -- but it felt like an eternity!

SGT Barr
01-16-2013, 10:23 AM
No I joined whiskey tango foxtrot! Been very happy with the quality of members and the flexibility they have towards donations. People give what they can, and with the number of members we accumulate massive amounts of money very quick. Other thing that I really like is that every single member donates every single day (if you havent joined a faction yet... it really stinks when 10 people donate $4million/day while you have 4 people donation nothing but excuses why they can't donate that day)We have heated arguments on the forum board but we all fight for the same goal. I look forward to seeing home we do in the battle for brazil after our good finish in the pvp tourney.

Bala82
01-16-2013, 12:08 PM
How do you know who has donated ?

if you have 20 -35 members how do you know who has donated ?

ohgreatitsryan
01-16-2013, 12:17 PM
if you have 20 -35 members how do you know who has donated ?
You should have them post their donation in the forum after the donate it, then you as faction leader keep track.

Bala82
01-16-2013, 12:40 PM
So it's a trust exercise LOL

ohgreatitsryan
01-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Yeah pretty much.