PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for rangers LLP faction (ranked 43 in pvp)

BringIt
01-15-2013, 09:43 PM
Want to be a part of a faction with former campers? All our members have monster stats for their level! So you will be playing with the top of the top LLPs here! As world domination approaches, we have a few more spots to fill and are looking for people willing to do pvp and participate full out in the coming world domination event.

post your stats here (IPH, Atk, def, stamina, etc) so other recruiting officers from my faction can get in touch with you.

Aiming for top 100 in the world domination event which is bold for a LLP faction.

Some ball park figures for those interested:
IPH: 500k+
Atk: 20k+
Def: 15k+
Lv: 30+
Willing to donate 2mil each day
Not a full out camper (willing to gains much xp for pvp tournaments and world domination)

If you are above 50, the cut off will be a bit higher but it's always worth a shot! Quickly get your info in so we can sort this out soon!

Faction code: 207 495 340

Dutchie
01-16-2013, 05:42 AM
Can I join :p

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 06:06 AM
Hmmm.....ensured no recruitment of player(s) from VFF Betty, otherwise end of friendship and Betty will be short of player(s) for WD !!

Cheers :D

Dutchie
01-16-2013, 06:34 AM
It's not our style to poach players, especially from infighting VFF groups who are supposed to be allies. We are happy campers and certainly don't want any rotten scouts to take down our tents! Anyway, why would HLPs join a LLP camping faction!

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 06:54 AM
Well, it did happened, just give you guys a head start and a friendly warning!!!

Cheers :D

Dutchie
01-16-2013, 07:02 AM
Between REG and Bravo, so please don't drag us into this VFF mess. However thanks for the friendly warning, but like I said, this is not our style :)

Peppers
01-16-2013, 08:28 AM
I will not actively poach a member of another VFF faction -- mostly because we're low level players and they are not. However, I'm not above "luring" other players away from other facions :)

Is there anyone out there around levels 30-60 with great stats and a lot of stamina who just isn't getting any love in their faction?

Are you the only one in your faction doing any work?

Are you tired of seeing other factions getting all the prizes (we have 2 PvP prizes so far) and wish you had one also?

Is your faction full of jerks and want to hang out with some fun people?

Have you been on the sidelines and think its too late to get into a good faction?

We have some great perks here at Rangers LLP's, including:
Health Regen: 14%
Building Defense: 20%
Building Output: 15%
Guild increase: +16

Not bad for a bunch of LLP's, huh? Are you interested? Tempted? Want more info?

Contact either me or BringIt, and send your level, stats, stamina and iph. I also want to know your playing style... if you're a hard core camper, we probably aren't the right fit for you.