PDA

View Full Version : Another opening for GSF! Are u ready for Global Strike Force?

fearandrea
01-15-2013, 09:26 PM
I'll just be simple. We came in 12th in this PVP event. We have great bonuses. All active players. Amazing fire-power. We stick up for each other, no GSF gets beat up for long, or at all. We are a proud group and are ready for one more member! And if you think your stats are not good enough for GSF, don't worry! We have a sister faction ready for you! GSF Avengers has bonuses growing everyday. And the protection of the GSF tag. Come and join the fun!

Private message me your stats. I will find a home for you!

NakedCherryPie
01-15-2013, 10:18 PM
Won't join any faction with hackers, I've already been there.

fearandrea
01-15-2013, 10:27 PM
Won't join any faction with hackers, I've already been there.

WE DO NOT HAVE HACKERS!! And I find that very offensive. Don't assume things you have no idea about! We all have worked hard to get where we are. Wow.

Mudphud
01-15-2013, 10:38 PM
Why would you thread crap on all these recruiting threads? I can vouch with Andrea that GSF is a great faction and contains no hackers. They are a great team that is very supportive of their members and they work well as a team. Please don't make accusations that you cannot back up.

If you do suspect hackers, there is a way to deal with it that does not involve baseless accusations in the forums.

NakedCherryPie
01-15-2013, 10:45 PM
WE DO NOT HAVE HACKERS!! And I find that very offensive. Don't assume things you have no idea about! We all have worked hard to get where we are. Wow.I read a lot of walls, don't be so sure about ALL of your players. The last faction I was in had a guy that had 5 million defense points. He got banned and came back a week later with another account saying GREE fixed his problem. Problem is, he then gained a million attack overnight. I reported him and asked the faction leader to drop him. Faction leader refused. I left the faction. Three days later I get a message on my wall asking "Remember me?" It was the same dude under a different name, only this time, he had a hack where he could upgrade every building in his base at the same time, had over 10 million IPH. Does this sound like anybody in your faction?

NakedCherryPie
01-15-2013, 10:50 PM
Yes, fearandrea has been vetted. I've lurked for quite some time. I have taken notes, and names. I don't want to get stuck in another faction where a hacker is allowed to participate, possibly eliminating my accomplishments if GREE does what I think they will do. That is, any faction with any proven and reported hacker contributions will be disqualified from any awards. Would you want that? Do you notice when you leave a faction, it makes sure you understand that you donations record will be lost? REALLY? I think that report is sent to GREE for review of any suspicious activity that would raise flags. Maybe I'm giving them too much credit. Hasn't anybody had to deal with CJ, he is on point, always.

moneybags
01-15-2013, 11:32 PM
Naked sounds fishy to me. Super high stats but a junior forum member. On top of that he has a really low IPH compared to his attack/defense stats. Plus whats with him sneaking around getting in and out of all kinds of factions. Than comes on here starts an account just to talk crap. Sounds like someone that is butt hurt about things. Unless you know factual information you shouldn't go around making accusations like its your sweet 16!!!

[GSF] Cotton Swab
01-16-2013, 05:49 AM
I'm going to be honest I've been hacking for some time. However, my doctor has recently advised me that if I simply stop smoking that my lungs will heal and the hacking will decrease. I'll give it a shot.

Seriously though, no hacking- just organized, determined and ruthless. ; ).

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 07:18 AM
Woh.....this is new, GSF hiring hacker(s) ???? Must be desperately to win !!!!.......to those who wanted to win desperately should join GSF !!!

Cheers :D

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 07:20 AM
Oops, yes, my intell was telling me that GSF is also a Bunch of sore losers and the biggest bullies in MW!!!

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 07:21 AM
Cotton Swab;553377']I'm going to be honest I've been hacking for some time. However, my doctor has recently advised me that if I simply stop smoking that my lungs will heal and the hacking will decrease. I'll give it a shot.

Seriously though, no hacking- just organized, determined and ruthless. ; ).

I heard that hack Cotton sounds like death!! and to think I used to not like you. :)

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 07:23 AM
Oops, yes, my intell was telling me that GSF is also a Bunch of sore losers and the biggest bullies in MW!!!

Where is your intel from? Level 96-98?
They are probably right! ;)

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 07:25 AM
Woh.....this is new, GSF hiring hacker(s) ???? Must be desperately to win !!!!.......to those who wanted to win desperately should join GSF !!!

Please report us!! Please please please!! And why you are at it tell Gree that they are late on my 50,000 gold bonus. Thanks!

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Why would you thread crap on all these recruiting threads? I can vouch with Andrea that GSF is a great faction and contains no hackers. They are a great team that is very supportive of their members and they work well as a team. Please don't make accusations that you cannot back up.

If you do suspect hackers, there is a way to deal with it that does not involve baseless accusations in the forums.

Mud, I guess this forum is just over run with bitter people. I have never attacked anybody here even tho I want to because this is not a battleground is a forum. Oh well!

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 07:31 AM
Please report us!! Please please please!! And why you are at it tell Gree that they are late on my 50,000 gold bonus. Thanks!

Woh, 50K gold late and needed to boast about it !!! What a show of !!! You should check out PPJR, she really has style and you're not even close to her !!! It be nice if she read this, PPJR :D

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 07:38 AM
Our faction provides great health benefits!

moneybags
01-16-2013, 07:40 AM
Bicker bicker bicker bunch of little girls

[GSF] Cotton Swab
01-16-2013, 07:42 AM

Little girls!?!!? I just turned 13 years old thank you very much!

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 07:47 AM

Beware of what you say, GSF is a bunch of nasty big bullies, sore losers and can't accept any critic, they will send Mr Z to hunt you down and turn off all the lights in your base

P/s - take care buddy, you're on GSF most wanted list !!!

moneybags
01-16-2013, 08:13 AM
I only hear great things about those bunch of thugs. Maybe you need to watch out for them. You sound like your a bit sour.

jon_funzio
01-16-2013, 08:26 AM
hahaha, there's so much love for us - I've been in GSF since near the beginning and it's been an absolute pleasure; we work together for events, defend each other, share "cash cows", tactics and strategy and manage to make time to have fun as well. To me, that is everything a faction should be.

If you meet the criteria I would strongly advise joining the party.

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Woh, 50K gold late and needed to boast about it !!! What a show of !!! You should check out PPJR, she really has style and you're not even close to her !!! It be nice if she read this, PPJR :D

Iamnancy, don't get you thongs all up in a bundle, it was a joke. You are waaaay too high strung! Loosen up. Drink some lemonade, have fun!

NakedCherryPie
01-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Naked sounds fishy to me. Super high stats but a junior forum member. On top of that he has a really low IPH compared to his attack/defense stats.Have you ever seen a PUN base? They contain no buildings. It is a strategy I "borrowed" because it gives people absolutely no way of hitting me back. At my attack level, I don't need any money buildings, I have nothing to purchase. There is nothing I can purchase with the ingame cash to help me

Plus whats with him sneaking around getting in and out of all kinds of factions. Than comes on here starts an account just to talk crap. Sounds like someone that is butt hurt about things.Read my post again, please. I have only been a member of 2 factions, 1 of those being my own that I started to get a feel for what everything is like. Butthurt? Of course, do you know how much I donated over the last month, and now the leader let's a hacker "boost" the faction. That totally eliminates any sense of accomplishment on all the legit members part. I just asked if anybody in this faction sounded like the guy I have encountered. I'm not joining a faction that could possibly cost me nice little pixels in my army. Unless somebody wants to let me freeload, I'm going to sit the first battle out.

mifjona
01-16-2013, 09:54 AM
i am a newbee

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 10:19 AM
Have you ever seen a PUN base? They contain no buildings. It is a strategy I "borrowed" because it gives people absolutely no way of hitting me back. At my attack level, I don't need any money buildings, I have nothing to purchase. There is nothing I can purchase with the ingame cash to help me

Read my post again, please. I have only been a member of 2 factions, 1 of those being my own that I started to get a feel for what everything is like. Butthurt? Of course, do you know how much I donated over the last month, and now the leader let's a hacker "boost" the faction. That totally eliminates any sense of accomplishment on all the legit members part. I just asked if anybody in this faction sounded like the guy I have encountered. I'm not joining a faction that could possibly cost me nice little pixels in my army. Unless somebody wants to let me freeload, I'm going to sit the first battle out.
Just because you've encountered hackers in your previous faction doesn't mean you should assume every strong or active faction has one.
I know PUN used to not have money buildings because in game cash WAS useless, but factions have changed that. We need cash for faction bonuses.
We truly are not hackers, cheaters or the such. And it stings that you would suggest such a thing.

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 10:31 AM
i am a newbee

Private message me with your stats. We will see and I sure hope so!

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 10:43 AM
I only hear great things about those bunch of thugs. Maybe you need to watch out for them. You sound like your a bit sour.
Thx money!

NakedCherryPie
01-16-2013, 11:57 AM
I didn't call all of you hackers, just the one little pony sitting at a very low level with all level 10 buildings. This player also doesn't have any gold buildings. Now, tell me. How exactly does this player achieve such high level buildings in such little time? Did he use gold to speed the upgrade? Does he have the Fusion APC? Any upgrade cost or time reductions? The answer to all of these questions is, simply, no. It's not possible. Either your leaders have not gone through the process of vetting new members, or they have a serious lack of integrity. I would espouse the latter. Maybe you thought you landed on a gold mine? Instead, you landed on a pile of turds.

Here is a snapshot of me, you have twelve hours to find me and take my money. I am sitting on 1 billion dollars. As you see, I have failed rads, so I am not a skill point hacker. You also see my stats, at 99 allies. Right now I am only taking all(nearly 400 minus my rare LE bonus sets) of my Talos Stealth Fighters to battle. Most of my other units just sit by idling. I have nothing to spend the money on, no faction to donate it to. You can have the money peacefully or forcefully. Now that you see I DO exist, who would like a new recruit for the second battle, since I am sailing on an ocean with no internet the during the first?
Good Luck!
http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/nakedcherrypie/CheryPie_zps36818bb6-1_zps8ab07c9f.jpg

moneybags
01-16-2013, 12:05 PM
andrea, I think you may know me more then you think

Selfproclaimed
I think I know who. :::zips mouth:::

fearandrea
I didn't call all of you hackers, just the one little pony sitting at a very low level with all level 10 buildings. This player also doesn't have any gold buildings. Now, tell me. How exactly does this player achieve such high level buildings in such little time? Did he use gold to speed the upgrade? Does he have the Fusion APC? Any upgrade cost or time reductions? The answer to all of these questions is, simply, no. It's not possible. Either your leaders have not gone through the process of vetting new members, or they have a serious lack of integrity. I would espouse the latter. Maybe you thought you landed on a gold mine? Instead, you landed on a pile of turds.

Here is a snapshot of me, you have twelve hours to find me and take my money. I am sitting on 1 billion dollars. As you see, I have failed rads, so I am not a skill point hacker. You also see my stats, at 99 allies. Right now I am only taking all(nearly 400 minus my rare LE bonus sets) of my Talos Stealth Fighters to battle. Most of my other units just sit by idling. I have nothing to spend the money on, no faction to donate it to. You can have the money peacefully or forcefully. Now that you see I DO exist, who would like a new recruit for the second battle, since I am sailing on an ocean with no internet the during the first?
Good Luck!
http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/nakedcherrypie/CheryPie_zps36818bb6-1_zps8ab07c9f.jpg

That little pony is not a hacker. And I know exactly who u are talking about. There is proof too. But I'm not going to explain that here. If you ever become a GSF, you can read his life story then. Until then, keep scratching your head. We have a clear conscious and a clean slate. :)

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 12:10 PM

Good Luck!

Soooo what are your stats exactly? I thought they were in the 300ks? :-0
I'm not going to drop 400 allies and level up 12 levels to get you. Sorry. I will tell our other members around your level to look for an insanely large bank account to attack but then again we always are anyway.
As imnancy always says, cheers.

NakedCherryPie
01-16-2013, 12:11 PM
Who cares about a life story? Tell me how that is possible without cheating or spending gold?

NakedCherryPie
01-16-2013, 12:14 PM
Soooo what are your stats exactly? I thought they were in the 300ks? :-0
I'm not going to drop 400 allies and level up 12 levels to get you. Sorry. I will tell our other members around your level to look for an insanely large bank account to attack but then again we always are anyway.
As imnancy always says, cheers.Tell them to look for an empty base.

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Tell them to look for an empty base.

Buy a couple of AC buildings. Maybe and only maybe then can you join. ;)
You can afford it!

NakedCherryPie
01-16-2013, 12:23 PM
Buy a couple of AC buildings. Maybe and only maybe then can you join. ;)
You can afford it!It's only a target for attackers. lol

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 01:00 PM
It's only a target for attackers. lol

Nobody will attack you if your defense is as good as you say.

And folks, I have not been trying to be rude or sound like I am a bully, I was trying to be witty, and funny. Not mean.
Our faction is really cool and there are a lot of nice people. They deserve a good reputation.

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 01:43 PM

No worries about me, Mr Z is always welcome to my base and I wanted to see how nasty and big bully he can be or any of GSF members, anywhere this is just a game

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Nobody will attack you if your defense is as good as you say.

And folks, I have not been trying to be rude or sound like I am a bully, I was trying to be witty, and funny. Not mean.
Our faction is really cool and there are a lot of nice people. They deserve a good reputation.

I heard your faction is a revengeful ruthless faction, one of the top ruthless hunter and the biggest bully in MW is Mr Z, level 90+, yep if that's what you call cool, nice people and deserve a good reputation ???

Strontium dog
01-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Fearandrea is only promoting her faction and it sounds like an active and well coordinated group, but if you have concerns over hackers anywhere then report hem via the proper channels. Naked if you are looking for a home why don't you approach the vff team generally who are a great group and where you would have none of these concerns. Meanwhile all the best in wd

Sgt Z 0311
01-16-2013, 05:18 PM
I heard your faction is a revengeful ruthless faction, one of the top ruthless hunter and the biggest bully in MW is Mr Z, level 90+, yep if that's what you call cool, nice people and deserve a good reputation ???

This is Z.

I've neither heard of you, nor met you- you don't know me. Don't know who you hear things from or why you seem to have a chip on your shoulder, but it does not matter and is not necessary.

We can waste our time bickering, throwing accusations around, and running around in circles but that's fruitless. I never understood why people like to argue in chat environments, it's ridiculous and childish. And it isn't fun. Like you said, it is a game. Lets be cordial and respectful. If anyone wants to create drama here, don't. Watch a Mexican soap opera.

Our core 25 faction members all used to beat up on each other. We would really pummel one another, and it was fun, but we were sportsman about it and came together to form the faction. No one knew who we were, no one really talked about us. We're just a group of people that enjoy the faction play. We've grown closer since beating up on each other and have had more fun with the game thanks to the faction play. I'd rather have a reputation as an active player than one that talks poorly about others behind their backs. There are many words to describe that kind of behavior, and it won't earn you respect or trust anywhere.

If you are looking for a faction, we're happy to consider it, if we can change the tone to a more cordial one. A good first impression is important, and the one given here isn't so good. But we don't hold grudges. We are always happy to make new friends. IPH can always be overlooked if you have a steady cash flow. Active, team players with positive attitudes are always preferred. Your stats look great.

Am happy to talk to you and get to know you a little bit when you return if you are willing to explore joining our faction. We're not just a group that plays the game, but we're very social and spend more time interacting off the app privately than on it. We're more than just people in a faction, we've also built a good degree of friendship.

Apologies if anyone here has insulted you.

Hope you enjoy your cruise and happy to chat when you return. I don't check the forum often, so you may have to ask Andrea to reach me.

Best,

Z

fearandrea
01-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Tell them to look for an empty base.

General Insane
;)

Sgt Z 0311
01-16-2013, 05:53 PM
The last faction I was in had a guy that had 5 million defense points. He got banned and came back a week later with another account saying GREE fixed his problem. Problem is, he then gained a million attack overnight. I reported him and asked the faction leader to drop him. Faction leader refused. I left the faction. Three days later I get a message on my wall asking "Remember me?" It was the same dude under a different name, only this time, he had a hack where he could upgrade every building in his base at the same time, had over 10 million IPH. Does this sound like anybody in your faction?

That's too bad. Ruins the game for the rest of him. I would have dropped the member if I knew they were cheating.

So, how do you know so much about what our members bases look like?

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 06:29 PM
This is Z.

I've neither heard of you, nor met you- you don't know me. Don't know who you hear things from or why you seem to have a chip on your shoulder, but it does not matter and is not necessary.

We can waste our time bickering, throwing accusations around, and running around in circles but that's fruitless. I never understood why people like to argue in chat environments, it's ridiculous and childish. And it isn't fun. Like you said, it is a game. Lets be cordial and respectful. If anyone wants to create drama here, don't. Watch a Mexican soap opera.

Our core 25 faction members all used to beat up on each other. We would really pummel one another, and it was fun, but we were sportsman about it and came together to form the faction. No one knew who we were, no one really talked about us. We're just a group of people that enjoy the faction play. We've grown closer since beating up on each other and have had more fun with the game thanks to the faction play. I'd rather have a reputation as an active player than one that talks poorly about others behind their backs. There are many words to describe that kind of behavior, and it won't earn you respect or trust anywhere.

If you are looking for a faction, we're happy to consider it, if we can change the tone to a more cordial one. A good first impression is important, and the one given here isn't so good. But we don't hold grudges. We are always happy to make new friends. IPH can always be overlooked if you have a steady cash flow. Active, team players with positive attitudes are always preferred. Your stats look great.

Am happy to talk to you and get to know you a little bit when you return if you are willing to explore joining our faction. We're not just a group that plays the game, but we're very social and spend more time interacting off the app privately than on it. We're more than just people in a faction, we've also built a good degree of friendship.

Apologies if anyone here has insulted you.

Hope you enjoy your cruise and happy to chat when you return. I don't check the forum often, so you may have to ask Andrea to reach me.

Best,

Z

So there is a Mr Z in GSF, hmm........my intell is quite accurate. I was given a warning not to attack any GSF player(s) nor return fire if attack by GSF player(s) otherwise Mr Z will hunt me down for a very very long time to seek revenge on behalf of of GSF member(s).
i was also requested by numerous players to seek revenge and hit you to teach you a lesson, all i can say is i enjoy the playing the game, stay neutral and i don't bully other, also this is non of my business
If you lost, stop whining and if you win, nothing to be proud. If you lost, think of a solution, whining and asking others to seek revenge is a JOKE !!! Anyone or faction(s) wants respect, they have to earn it !!
To cut the story short, i just pass the message from others to GSF and the choice is yours. i have nothing against anyone, any faction(s) nor seeking any revenge

cheers :D

NakedCherryPie
01-16-2013, 07:14 PM
General Insane
;)No ma'am, I stole it from General Insane. You see, I have another account that I put most of my skill points into energy, I thought performing missions was the game, but then I quickly tapped them out, and started to get pummeled by the big guys and they stole all my money. GI was just one of the many to receive donations on my behalf. I thought about spending a little cash, but hesitated. Then, the iPad 3 came out and I got one through my company(It's nice being the boss). I started another account and have another with an iPad4. My iPad 3 account is the big bad one. The account on my iPad 4 is free as well, for now. That's where I ran into "our friend".

That's too bad. Ruins the game for the rest of him. I would have dropped the member if I knew they were cheating.

So, how do you know so much about what our members bases look like?Changing names to include your faction association is nice and shows unity among members. But, when you post on a fellow members wall, you give yourself away. I know that apparently this "person" has a great life story, but that still doesn't explain the state of his game and base. Anybody care to indulge me?

NakedCherryPie
01-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Oh, no! Our friend has zero cash. I think we have all been around long enough to know what that means. Should I post screen shots of his wall? Who thinks I should?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/nakedcherrypie/WonderWhatZeroCashMeans_zpscc350793-1_zps3b722b13.jpg

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 07:53 PM
Oh, no! Our friend has zero cash. I think we have all been around long enough to know what that means. Should I post screen shots of his wall? Who thinks I should?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/nakedcherrypie/WonderWhatZeroCashMeans_zpscc350793-1_zps3b722b13.jpg

Hmm............i know this is none of my business BUT it's getting more interesting...:D
I think you should lay everything on the table otherwise many doubts and nasty comment on you. Picture tells a thousand words
Pleaseeeeeeee..............lay out everything............................:D

Sgt Z 0311
01-16-2013, 10:39 PM
Hmm............i know this is none of my business BUT it's getting more interesting...:D
I think you should lay everything on the table otherwise many doubts and nasty comment on you. Picture tells a thousand words
Pleaseeeeeeee..............lay out everything............................:D

You think this is interesting? I think you need a life.

What do you want? A cookie? Attention? Drama? Get over it, and move on. Stop speaking in ambiguous riddles. No one cares about your ipads. Don't make me say it in Mandarin.

PS Andrea looked at our members and found the person out of 48 in the faction. FYI it's not our job to provide security for Gree or to police everyone. But since you brought a suspicious person to our attention, they are in doubt, and we have taken action. we've looked at the member in question and removed them until we hear from them and can look into it further to be sure.

Now stop judging people and move on.

Xenon
01-16-2013, 11:20 PM
Why bother argue with idiots, Z. One of them tell you not to bully on someone in a war game. Really? This is a war game not Barbie. You are going to have friends and some foes. It's a game. Good for you that you stick up for your faction members. I would too. That nasty guy would just let his kids get beat up. Hey! It's your game. Do what ever you want with it. As long as you happy. He couldn't beat you so he just ran his nasty mouth all over. I really dislike those kind of people. They need to grow up and play like a man. If you can't stand being attack, then go play with something else. We don't complain that anyone decided to camp. Don't complain if i decide to attack. Z probably likes to attack especially in PVP tournament. He pays to play his game. The guy trying to recruit his member legally. You guys have to hijacked his tread because of personal reasons. And we have cutie pie running around finding hackers. Whoo hoo! Congratulations you finally found a whole bunch of them. Surprise? No! GREE will take care of them. Mrs. Pie you could have approach Z with different attitude. Do you think he knows that one of his member is a hacker? If he would have known that he would have get rid of him long ago. Nobody want to get caught with hackers in their faction. Some of factions has more than 50 members. Some I would understand why, but some seems suspicious. If you suspicious of anything you should notify GREE ,not calling it out and embarrassed a whole group. Z, keep playing your game and have fun. Don't let a few bad apples destroy your happiness.

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 11:30 PM
You think this is interesting? I think you need a life.

What do you want? A cookie? Attention? Drama? Get over it, and move on. Stop speaking in ambiguous riddles. No one cares about your ipads. Don't make me say it in Mandarin.

PS Andrea looked at our members and found the person out of 48 in the faction. FYI it's not our job to provide security for Gree or to police everyone. But since you brought a suspicious person to our attention, they are in doubt, and we have taken action. we've looked at the member in question and removed them until we hear from them and can look into it further to be sure.

If i needed a life you too, mate :D

Why bother argue with idiots, Z. One of them tell you not to bully on someone in a war game. Really? This is a war game not Barbie. You are going to have friends and some foes. It's a game. Good for you that you stick up for your faction members. I would too. That nasty guy would just let his kids get beat up. Hey! It's your game. Do what ever you want with it. As long as you happy. He couldn't beat you so he just ran his nasty mouth all over. I really dislike those kind of people. They need to grow up and play like a man. If you can't stand being attack, then go play with something else. We don't complain that anyone decided to camp. Don't complain if i decide to attack. Z probably likes to attack especially in PVP tournament. He pays to play his game. The guy trying to recruit his member legally. You guys have to hijacked his tread because of personal reasons. And we have cutie pie running around finding hackers. Whoo hoo! Congratulations you finally found a whole bunch of them. Surprise? No! GREE will take care of them. Mrs. Pie you could have approach Z with different attitude. Do you think he knows that one of his member is a hacker? If he would have known that he would have get rid of him long ago. Nobody want to get caught with hackers in their faction. Some of factions has more than 50 members. Some I would understand why, but some seems suspicious. If you suspicious of anything you should notify GREE ,not calling it out and embarrassed a whole group. Z, keep playing your game and have fun. Don't let a few bad apples destroy your happiness.

Woh, sounds like what most of other players described GSF member, ruthless rude bullies, and a bunch of WHINING !!!
Everything fits in exactly as the intell,

Z, keep playing your game and have fun. Don't let a few bad apples destroy your happiness.

Happiness ??? GSF desperately needed a REAL life, especially you, Mr Z !!!!

cheers:D

Matt Thornton
01-17-2013, 12:14 AM
But since you brought a suspicious person to our attention, they are in doubt, and we have taken action. we've looked at the member in question and removed them until we hear from them and can look into it further to be sure.

Looks like someone owes Mr Cherrypie an apology AND a thankyou.

nice P.I. work cherrypie.

Xenon
01-17-2013, 12:44 AM
Z, I would like to join your low life faction. I'm ready to kick some of your nasty mouth enemy. I am willing to do your dirty work for you so you can get a real life. I love war game and don't expect me to stop because I won't. PM me. You must have done something right to make them this angry. Your stat must be high...otherwise they already would attack you back. This is the only way they can make you pay. Yes, I would scream the same way too. I'm only a human. Anyway, I won't disappoint you. GSF--Gangster street fighter?

Matt Thornton
01-17-2013, 12:55 AM
GSF--Gangster street fighter?Girl Scout Faction i think.

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 01:11 AM
Girl Scout Faction i think.

Fell off my chair, lol

cheers:D

Fl@sh
01-17-2013, 03:31 AM
Don't let a few bad apples destroy your happiness.I believe you mean a few bad cherries...?

Poopenshire
01-17-2013, 05:30 AM
I was down in that zone a while taking donations NCP. I beleive I have seen you there, and I am certain you saw me and few of my friends there as well, I did investigate your stats and confirmed you look legit. Fearandrea I saw you a few times. Most people know me due to my distinctive base and my wonderful name.