PDA

View Full Version : Vote for your Favorite Bonus!

CJ54
01-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Hey all, we'd very much like to hear what your favorite bonus type in the game is, and what you would like to see more of. Please take a look at the poll above and cast your vote!

I am a cow
01-15-2013, 05:38 PM
upgrade more than 1 building at a time

Ranger4Life
01-15-2013, 05:39 PM
1. Cost reduction
2. Time reduction
3. Upgrade two buildings at once
4. Building Output
5. Health Regeneration

Selfproclaimed
01-15-2013, 05:39 PM
The one that really make the most impact is the building output. Costly but everyone enjoys a nice iph boost. I'd like to see the health boost up further. The casualty reduction I'm skeptical on. Only because I know alot of people already over 40% reduction from units and can barely see a difference. So seeing a faction bonus for it doesn't exactly make us go out of our way to get it.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Would love to have an upgrade/building time reduction bonus, and an upgrade two buildings at once bonus!

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 05:41 PM
1: All current attack/defense boost visible in our stats
2: Building and upgrade cost reduction (50%)
3: Two upgrades at once

King little fruit fly
More powerful cash Infantry units with lower casualty rate just like the Air and Sea!

CJ54
Poll is up, a whole lot of options here!

Dudebot121256
01-15-2013, 05:42 PM
My favorite one is Reduced Building Upgrade Time. It says a whole lot of time.

BringIt
01-15-2013, 05:42 PM
Why decrease upgrade time when you can upgrade two at a time! It cuts down your upgrading time in half essentially. The decreasing upgrade time will not give you a 50% time decrease.

Dudebot121256
01-15-2013, 05:43 PM
Why decrease upgrade time when you can upgrade two at a time!Oh poop, I didn't see that. What about both, eh, CJ? :3

BringIt
01-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Time is worth the most in this game so upgrading two buildings at once will allow you to upgrade those small outputting buildings and an oil rig at the same time!

CDR Shepard
01-15-2013, 05:45 PM
an upgrade two buildings at once bonus!

^ This!!

PS - new to forums, hello all! :cool:

Dudebot121256
01-15-2013, 05:46 PM
^ This!!

PS - new to forums, hello all! :cool: Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, please take a trip to our guidelines (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36131-Posting-Guidelines) to get familiar with them.

Unit
01-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Upgrading two buildings at once would be really helpful because a lot of the game consists of upgrading different buildings to either increase IPH, get a bigger boost, or unlock new units. Being able to upgrade 2 buildings at once in my opinion (I'm a lower level, so sharks aren't a threat to my over vaulted bank) would be awesome!

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 05:48 PM
Why decrease upgrade time when you can upgrade two at a time!

If you had multiple time reduction units it would be quicker. For example, If you had a total of 50% reduction and 2 building took 48 hours then you could have both done in 48 hours rather than waiting 48 hours for both.

CDR Shepard
01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, please take a trip to our guidelines (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36131-Posting-Guidelines) to get familiar with them.

Thanks, will do!

I am a cow
01-15-2013, 05:51 PM
If you had multiple time reduction units it would be quicker. For example, If you had a total of 50% reduction and 2 building took 48 hours then you could have both done in 48 hours rather than waiting 48 hours for both.

yes but there is the possiblity that you are occupied when the building upgrade finishes.

Dudebot121256
01-15-2013, 05:54 PM
Thanks, will do!I see you already picked out an avatar. nice choice. Good game :D

CDR Shepard
01-15-2013, 05:54 PM

Isn't this technically the same time then? If you upgraded two buildings that take 48 hours at 50% reduction so they are both done in 48 hours, or upgrade both at the same time to finish in 48 hours, both ways gives you 2 upgraded buildings in 48 hours.

Wufnu
01-15-2013, 05:56 PM
I read through the whole list a couple of times and really thought about my game and what would really help me out at this point. I was surprised to see upgrading two buildings at once is the most popular and the one I voted for. I thought some of the more experienced players would have different issues but I guess the time factor never goes away does it?

CDR Shepard
01-15-2013, 05:56 PM
I see you already picked out an avatar. nice choice. Good game :D

Thanks, I felt the same till Bioware screwed up the ending thanks to EA. Here's hoping for some DLC content for the IT. :p

mxz
01-15-2013, 06:02 PM
1. Upgrade cost reduction
2. 2 upgrades at once
3. Upgrade time reduction
4. Everything else

albeezy
01-15-2013, 06:07 PM
I really hope this is UNRELATED TO THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CONTEST. We never heard back on those. Someone was supposed to become the next boss and I don't think Guile from street fighter was a candidate. I know you've been busy CJ but please don't forget about those contests.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-15-2013, 06:08 PM
1. Upgrade cost reduction
2. 2 upgrades at once
3. Upgrade time reduction
4. Everything else

Totally agree with you, but I already have your #1 so 2&3 are the ones I reeeeally want :)

BringIt
01-15-2013, 06:10 PM
Isn't this technically the same time then? If you upgraded two buildings that take 48 hours at 50% reduction so they are both done in 48 hours, or upgrade both at the same time to finish in 48 hours, both ways gives you 2 upgraded buildings in 48 hours.

The time reduction is better in this case but its so much harder to get multiple time reduction units. Its better because you get to output from the first building you finish upgrading sooner. however you do lose some time if you are unable to upgrade the next building right away and that time can be a couple hours depending on if you are available to go on the game. You only need one unit that allows you to upgrade two buildings at once.

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 06:10 PM

Glad someone was paying attention :) lol

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 06:11 PM
Attack for Infantry is my vote!

Black Knight
01-15-2013, 06:12 PM
Wow, with all the stink kicked up in the recent faction PvP event about unit loss rates, cannot believe no-one has voted for reduced unit casualties. Thought some players might leave MW because of it.

BringIt
01-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Attack for Infantry is my vote!

Go home to china! No one wants infantry increases. You might as well ask for an super decrease in their casualty rates cause they drop dead in front of any plane,tank,or boat!

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 06:13 PM
I read through the whole list a couple of times and really thought about my game and what would really help me out at this point. I was surprised to see upgrading two buildings at once is the most popular and the one I voted for. I thought some of the more experienced players would have different issues but I guess the time factor never goes away does it?

Everyone that i know except Ferr. He has no further need for it. Everything is complete!

boardgames rule
01-15-2013, 06:14 PM
1.Upgrade multi buildings
2. Attack sea
3. HEalth regen
4. Upgrade time -
5. Upgrade cost -
6. building output +

BringIt
01-15-2013, 06:14 PM
No one would notice the reduction in casualty rates. Factions already have that bonus and also the infirmary so why bother with another useless casualty reduction bonus. Just go buy gold units

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Wow, with all the stink kicked up in the recent faction PvP event about unit loss rates, cannot believe no-one has voted for reduced unit casualties. Thought some players might leave MW because of it.

There is a lot of doubt surrounding that type of unit. I have one. I don't think it does anything.

CDR Shepard
01-15-2013, 06:17 PM
The time reduction is better in this case but its so much harder to get multiple time reduction units. Its better because you get to output from the first building you finish upgrading sooner. however you do lose some time if you are unable to upgrade the next building right away and that time can be a couple hours depending on if you are available to go on the game. You only need one unit that allows you to upgrade two buildings at once.

I follow you, and if you happen to get multiple, you could stack even higher then 50%. Seeing that I have only won the 10 crates once though and that was for the more valor unit *rolls eyes*, I'm still voting 2 at once so I only need one like you said to get 50% :cool:

CDR Shepard
01-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Glad someone was paying attention :) lol

Don't count on this from me for too long :D

Dr. Dengus
01-15-2013, 06:21 PM
CJ, I know this is a bit OT, but the question remains since you listed Air, Sea, Ground, Infantry A/D boosts in the poll. Are you and the engineering team confident that the unit A/D boosts will ever be visible in our profile? The boost buildings visibly increase our stats, just curious what makes that same boost being attached to a unit incapable of being noticeable.

Back on topic though, seems my top 5 though are roughly the general consensus ...

1. Upgrade multiple buildings
2. Higher building output
3. Reduced upgrade cost
4. Reduced upgrade time
5. Guild Capacity

General Soviet
01-15-2013, 06:26 PM
I've gotta go with upgrade two buildings at once. It's great when you have to make 90+ hour upgrades, or other long times.

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 06:33 PM
1: All current attack/defense boost visible in our stats
2: Building and upgrade cost reduction (50%)
3: Two upgrades at once

Was really hoping my #1 would have made the poll :(

Brettm_001
01-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Would have picked reduced upgrade costs but increased income from buildings would essentially do the same thing and also be useful for buying units. Two buildings at once would be a close second.

liuselwyn
01-15-2013, 07:27 PM
I voted for the reduced building upgrade costs. Low iph players like me will benefit more from this bonus.

mxz
01-15-2013, 07:29 PM
Would have picked reduced upgrade costs but increased income from buildings would essentially do the same thing and also be useful for buying units. Two buildings at once would be a close second.Not exactly. If that had been a choice I'd have chosen it. A reduction in upgrade cost means you are able to purchase the upgrade at a lower cost and quicker. This means you can essentially start the bigger, IPH moving upgrades in less time and they start turning a profit in a shorter time period (your break-even time is less). This ends up being additive because each successive upgrade moves that time period more and more to the left (left-shift). Increasing building output seems similar, but is fundamentally different. You are able to collect more money each day, so while you may not be able to start upgrades as quickly, over the long run you'll end up making more money. It also left-shifts upgrades because of the compounding nature.

As an example, imagine saving for a L1 Anniversary Building. There will be 3 scenarios - (A) No boosts (B) 5% building output bonus (C) 5% upgrade cost reduction
Scenarios A and B both take 8.33 days to save with an IPH of $500K, or 5.56 days with $750K, or 4.17 days with $1M.
Scenario C (upg cost reduction) would take 7.9 days with $500K, 5.28 days with $750K, or 3.96 days with $1M.

After 50 days Scenario A (control group) has lost $2M, Scenario B (output bonus) has gained $2.9M, and Scenario C (upg cost reduc) has gained $3M. So, Upgr Cost Reduction wins, right? Nope.

After 100 days A has made $98M, B has made $107.9M, and C has made $103M
After 150 days A has made $198M, B has made $212.9M, and C has made $203M

Let's do this exercise again with the L3 AC.
After 50 days A has made $68M, B has made $85M, and C has made $82M
After 100 days A has made $418M, B has made $453M, and C has made $432M
After 150 days A has made $768M, B has made $820M, and C has made $782M

As you can see, the building output is more powerful than the upgrade reduction even after a short duration, and in the long run it compounds very well.

Fl@sh
01-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Cheaper upgrades please.
I have two upgrades at once. Once you start getting to really expensive upgrades, you'll wish you had cheaper upgrades, too.

nic4msu
01-15-2013, 08:17 PM

We have the Infirmary, which is supposed to do this -- although I see absolutely no evidence that it works. I have no faith that reduced casualty boost would work any better than the infirmary; and if the Infirmary does it's job, I want the ability to upgrade it every chance I get, while also upgrading a second building.

albeezy
01-15-2013, 08:36 PM
Can I get a bonus that autocorrects everything ingame and on the forum from fraction to faction? It's killing me! Most valuable unit I would own!

Davian Hax
01-15-2013, 08:42 PM
I voted for the upgrade more than 1 building one. What happens if u get that and that fusion APC as well? Upgrade 3 at a time? lol!

Fl@sh
01-15-2013, 08:44 PM
Can I get a bonus that autocorrects everything ingame and on the forum from fraction to faction? It's killing me! Most valuable unit I would own!I would spend 10k gold on that!

soulnmysole
01-15-2013, 08:51 PM
I think the people have spoken... with almost 60% of the vote

Scorpiocmw1979
01-15-2013, 08:56 PM
Lls What he said! Amazingly good bonus albeezy:)

Dr. Dengus
01-15-2013, 09:07 PM
Not exactly. If that had been a choice I'd have chosen it. A reduction in upgrade cost means you are able to purchase the upgrade at a lower cost and quicker. This means you can essentially start the bigger, IPH moving upgrades in less time and they start turning a profit in a shorter time period (your break-even time is less). This ends up being additive because each successive upgrade moves that time period more and more to the left (left-shift). Increasing building output seems similar, but is fundamentally different. You are able to collect more money each day, so while you may not be able to start upgrades as quickly, over the long run you'll end up making more money. It also left-shifts upgrades because of the compounding nature.

As an example, imagine saving for a L1 Anniversary Building. There will be 3 scenarios - (A) No boosts (B) 5% building output bonus (C) 5% upgrade cost reduction
Scenarios A and B both take 8.33 days to save with an IPH of $500K, or 5.56 days with $750K, or 4.17 days with $1M.
Scenario C (upg cost reduction) would take 7.9 days with $500K, 5.28 days with $750K, or 3.96 days with $1M.

After 50 days Scenario A (control group) has lost $2M, Scenario B (output bonus) has gained $2.9M, and Scenario C (upg cost reduc) has gained $3M. So, Upgr Cost Reduction wins, right? Nope.

As you can see, the building output is more powerful than the upgrade reduction even after a short duration, and in the long run it compounds very well.

Gotta give respect where respect is due, nice analysis. I'm gunna flip flop Building Output Bonus & Upgrade Cost Reduction now :p

Brettm_001
01-15-2013, 09:14 PM
Not exactly. If that had been a choice I'd have chosen it. A reduction in upgrade cost means you are able to purchase the upgrade at a lower cost and quicker. This means you can essentially start the bigger, IPH moving upgrades in less time and they start turning a profit in a shorter time period (your break-even time is less). This ends up being additive because each successive upgrade moves that time period more and more to the left (left-shift). Increasing building output seems similar, but is fundamentally different. You are able to collect more money each day, so while you may not be able to start upgrades as quickly, over the long run you'll end up making more money. It also left-shifts upgrades because of the compounding nature.

More cash from buildings is an option. Thanks for the in depth analysis!

CDR Shepard
01-15-2013, 09:17 PM
Gotta give respect where respect is due, nice analysis. I'm gunna flip flop Building Output Bonus & Upgrade Cost Reduction now :p

Word! Good way to help think about this stuff :p

LeBarticus
01-15-2013, 09:23 PM
I've voted for reduction on costs for upgrades. i thought twice that I might want to upgrade two buildings at once. Obviously this would be ideal. Yet, it gets expensive once you're in the higher levels to upgrade your buildings. So I'm thinking this would benefit newer players more, while a reduced upgrade price would benefit players that have been around longer.

Obviously you could be upgrading defense buildings at the same time which could be cool, cause I've never upgraded any.

Thoughts on this anyone?

mxz
01-15-2013, 09:41 PM
More cash from buildings is an option. Thanks for the in depth analysis!Crap, I didn't even see it!!! Can I revote?!

Dr. Dengus
01-15-2013, 10:04 PM
Word! Good way to help think about this stuff :p

Most definitely, and welcome to the forums Commander Shepard, digging the Mass Effect reference.

@ mxz - Voted for multiple upgrades too? I assumed this poll was created with the intention of adding future guild bonuses. Since building output is currently in place, I chose the same. Don't think that bonus would come on the cheap though, $25 billion at the least would be my guess.

"T"
01-16-2013, 01:45 AM
Two buildings upgrading at once would be nice.

General Sir
01-16-2013, 03:37 AM
1. Multiple Upgrade
2. Multiple build
3. Vault size increase

Voted for number 1 in the poll. Would like to see the other two. Good day.

jay_usher
01-16-2013, 04:07 AM
There comes a time where you can't up grade two at a time how are so many people over looking the rediculous casualtie rates unless your all rich and have all gold armies

jon_funzio
01-16-2013, 05:49 AM
Oh no, just realised that they're clearly going to make this bonus unit the prize for an auction event - that would make for some fierce (and very expensive) competition!

albeezy
01-16-2013, 05:58 AM
If you do valor bonus make sure they work. My blue bomber took a nose dive and doesn't work.

iamnasty
01-16-2013, 06:09 AM
If you do valor bonus make sure they work. My blue bomber took a nose dive and doesn't work.

Woh, must be a painful dive, anywhere how's the nose now ??

Cheers :D

mickymacirl
01-16-2013, 06:20 AM
Reduced Unit Casualties if it actually worked as advertised, not saying it doesn't work, just not as understood by most of the player base.

albeezy
01-16-2013, 06:29 AM
Reduced Unit Casualties if it actually worked as advertised, not saying it doesn't work, just not as understood by most of the player base.

That is great mickymac! Lets explain it. You have very low and low stat units that don't die (theoretically) as fast or often as medium high units. When you get reduced casualties bonuses you hardly affect the very low and low casualty rate units but you push the high and medium casualty rate units closer to the low and very low. That is why you start losing low casualty units (brigand lightnings and transport raiders) instead of demolitions. You have turned the demolitions into low stat units! Just kidding!

Baraka
01-16-2013, 10:38 AM
Man two upgrades and once is bombing it. This one will work well for low level players but te cost of Upgrades now is massive. For me I went cost reduction. Thing I also ask is are we gunna be able to get it easy. I hope it's on a collect ten rather than a leaderboard.

ohgreatitsryan
01-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Man two upgrades and once is bombing it. This one will work well for low level players but te cost of Upgrades now is massive. For me I went cost reduction. Thing I also ask is are we gunna be able to get it easy. I hope it's on a collect ten rather than a leaderboard.
It will probably be a top 50 auction event.

EGGERS
01-16-2013, 01:27 PM
Reduce Building Upgrade Time

BigD@wg
01-16-2013, 01:44 PM

Time used to be an issue. Now it's all cost. Need cost reduction very bad!

Big O
01-16-2013, 01:59 PM
1. Upgrade more than one building at a time.

2. Reduced Building upgrade cost.

3. Extra cash from buildings.

Long dong silver
01-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Definitely upgrade more than one building at a time closely followed by reduced building times.

Cheers
Lee

Wufnu
01-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Well so much for the poll. Anyone check the faction bonuses today?

vinking34
01-17-2013, 12:23 AM
upgrade more than one building at a time

Force10JC
01-17-2013, 05:11 AM
I think we have a winner.

Muscat
01-17-2013, 05:14 AM
886 493 100

Procyon
01-17-2013, 09:28 AM
2 bldgs at once, but ANYTHING with the bldg upgrades would be great.

Napolemon
01-17-2013, 11:57 AM
How about reduce unit cost ? 8m for railgun destroyer is still a bit expensive for me...

IlliniFan1
01-17-2013, 07:08 PM
Upgrading two buildings at a time would be cool.

Uzzi
01-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Cash money!!!!!! I need more cash!!

CosmicSquirrel
01-17-2013, 09:07 PM
What? No 'Sexy VA Nurse' WTF???

VileDoom
01-18-2013, 01:04 AM
Being able to upgrade 2 buildings at once would be an absolute dream. :)

fluffy402
01-19-2013, 01:37 PM
I've never bought gold, but I would totally consider it if I could buy a second upgrade slot.

crazeejay
01-19-2013, 01:44 PM
A nice bonus would be an event that works properly!!

-@'DK'@-
01-19-2013, 01:49 PM
The very best bonus to gain - must be a game that runs more smoothly, upgrades that actually works and perhaps change name into GOLDWAR. GREE makes millions this weekend and nothing goes as planned, but we are all learning at the moment. Good Luck everyone

steveo127
01-19-2013, 07:28 PM
The best bonus would be to increase Vault Capacity from 10 Million to greater!! Say, 15-25 Million??

MCADAM
01-20-2013, 01:26 AM
Gree stealing money from people.

All those paying for gold and having their wd points lost are losing out, whilst gree still keep the money.

Why pay for results to have them taken from you!

Gree you are thiefs!!!!

sacromyces
01-21-2013, 03:01 PM
+ % gold per purchase would be a sweet bonus

CplJC
01-21-2013, 03:08 PM
I once played a game..If you paid a monthly fee you had access to upgrade an extra building...Nice benefit!!

josempolo
01-22-2013, 08:21 AM
¡¡¡¡¡GOLD!!!!! That is the prize wewant to see on many events. A lot of gold

sgt spanks
01-23-2013, 03:53 PM
I'd like to be top 1 faction!!!

Davian Hax
01-23-2013, 04:28 PM
The best bonus would be to increase Vault Capacity from 10 Million to greater!! Say, 15-25 Million??

That's the best idea I have heard in this thread. I agree, another 40 mil on top. A nice €50 mil limit!

kyljoy
01-23-2013, 05:08 PM
A bigger vault.

ertrifo
01-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Option for the leader to send money from the faction vault to any member
Less strong factions need some extra help with money for buildings and units, as it is too hard for us to get stronger and competitive (really you should be helping the smaller factions more then the top factions with the bonuses as they are already strong)

Wufnu
01-26-2013, 01:41 PM
Option for the leader to send money from the faction vault to any member
Less strong factions need some extra help with money for buildings and units, as it is too hard for us to get stronger and competitive (really you should be helping the smaller factions more then the top factions with the bonuses as they are already strong)

It would be interesting to hear from the top 3 how many of their members are really benefitting from the 3 upgrade at once bonus.

(ENG)VirtualHero-79
01-27-2013, 08:14 AM
Has the top players got there stuff not sure that's happened yet ? This is just going to make it harder to get them ???

CplJC
01-27-2013, 08:16 AM
It would be interesting to hear from the top 3 how many of their members are really benefitting from the 3 upgrade at once bonus.
lol.. I been wondering this from the moment i realized most of the winners are heavy gold spenders and have most of their buildings max out. Its a huge benefit thought! one salivate at the most!

Mustang101n
01-27-2013, 10:41 AM
Could we add a winnings option to the daily scratcher list that
Would allow multiple building upgrade??? This would even work
With a time limit or an expiration.

Generik79
01-27-2013, 11:59 AM
My favorite bonus would be several factions getting 2, 4, or 8 times the most powerful rewards units every doled out...oh wait...that's already taken. :-D #painful #beingSmartlyExploited

Acid Reflux
01-27-2013, 12:39 PM
More building upgrades at once, without the need for $1500 gold to get it, lol.

Dry
01-27-2013, 07:11 PM
We'll ,, as a Jew I will have to say , more cash from rides .. Lol

D Rock
01-27-2013, 08:02 PM
1. Personally I would like to see free gold bonus given to the #1 winning faction. Amount could be percentage spent to win.

2. The second place winner I would like to see a higher vault limit.

3. 3rd place defense, defense, defense bonuses. (Visible of course). Just an idea, but maybe once p/month the faction can be invisible to others for 1-3 days. Even if we attack or raid, they could not hit us back.

Im sure you get many ideas, but these mine.

Thanks!

Xjarhead
01-28-2013, 06:56 PM
Kinda sort of off topic, but not really...the units and bonus' are nice. But consider making it worth fighting for first place. We play this game to dominate the next team or player or now faction. Upgrading 2-3 buildings at once is nice but does not help me/us beat the next in a head on battle. Forget the everybody get a blue ribbon society. Reward those that put in the effort AND PUNISH AND BAN THOSE THAT CHEAT,HACK.

Xjarhead
01-28-2013, 06:58 PM
1. Personally I would like to see free gold bonus given to the #1 winning faction. Amount could be percentage spent to win.

2. The second place winner I would like to see a higher vault limit.

3. 3rd place defense, defense, defense bonuses. (Visible of course). Just an idea, but maybe once p/month the faction can be invisible to others for 1-3 days. Even if we attack or raid, they could not hit us back.

Im sure you get many ideas, but these mine.

Thanks! yes D rock....I've always thought higher vault reward would be nice, but figured it was taboo since I've never seen it mentioned....

Web323
01-29-2013, 07:34 AM
How about an LE set named after the Top 3

SGT Calzada
01-30-2013, 06:20 PM
I think there needs to be a new building for factions, that can be purchased with gold that allows you to gift cash and gold to a fellow faction member. This would allow weaker factions to be strengthen faster and would increase grees's income allowing them to make more outstanding games.
SGT Calzada
Legend amongst mere mortal men

Seek & destroy
02-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Upgrade more than 1 building at once for sure

DREDG
02-04-2013, 09:56 AM
Do Not Join The Faction "Flyinscot" THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND KICK YOU OUT!!!!

kguittar
02-04-2013, 10:45 AM
i would LOVE to upgrade more than one building at a time. that would be huge!

Scorpiocmw1979
02-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Why not just have a thread specifically for PUN only? These bonuses get applied to the top units! I know pun was ecstatic to be able to upgrade all their level 10 buildings! All three of them at a time:)

waterdog87
02-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Upgrade more than 1 building at once for sure

EGGERS
02-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Reduce Building upgrade time

PsychoTTi
02-06-2013, 08:09 AM
It seems to be clear that upgrade more than one building at a time is going to win but what are the chances of it actually happening?

Dudebot121256
02-06-2013, 07:30 PM
It seems to be clear that upgrade more than one building at a time is going to win but what are the chances of it actually happening?Actually, I believe it was an included bonus for the top faction in the past World Domination: Battle for Brazil event. Pirate United Nation (PUN) won first place so you'll have to ask one of their members if they got it and if the bonus works. Now that I check the prize page, it was upgrade 3 at once. You can visit the page here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43748-Battle-For-Brazil-1-19-Sneak-Preview-The-Rewards).

SGT Rud
02-07-2013, 05:52 AM
I was struck hard between either upgrading more than one building or faster regen during bosses. Which one to choose??????

Allies? 264-108-791

ricemstcr
02-07-2013, 08:06 PM
i voted for upgrade more than 1 building but my next vote would be more cash from raids!

hoho
02-12-2013, 07:53 PM
i would think building output is important, everyone needs good iph to build up base and unit.

I doubt upgrade more than one building because of the (millions) building cost ... this will only make sense if you have a lot of cash.
casualty reduction is something i dont feel solid on.

i doubt 'time-related' and take them out of the equation and that includes reduced building construction, upgrade, even you have the building, what if you dont have the cash to buy unlocked unit.

there will be a time when you dont need to ugrade more than 1 building, because eventually you will have them, but cash is something you will need on going.

Wai
02-12-2013, 08:32 PM
PsychoTTi "It seems to be clear that upgrade more than one building at a time is going to win but what are the chances of it actually happening?"

Camping may occur because it is so slow to improve an economy to buy the required units. If Gree wanted to reduce camping, and speed leveling up generally, I think either quicker upgrades or 'multi builds' could greatly assist if that was a 'standard' game feature. If that is not a concern of their's, then leave it as it is.

Smokey Jalapeños
02-12-2013, 08:46 PM
I'm just testing my account, thanks.

Ericinico
02-12-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm just testing my account, thanks.Works 100%

Smokey Jalapeños
02-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Works 100%

Thanks again.

Bearcreek
02-12-2013, 10:46 PM
I would love to have decreased build time and also the ability to upgrade two buildings at once.

Can we get a list of buildings, the time and cost of upgrading each building for each level?

Bearcreek
02-12-2013, 10:49 PM
They will make it so only a select few can upgrade multiple buildings...

Commerzpunk
02-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Health recovery is good for both: bosses and events! Makes it my choice!