PDA

View Full Version : Android - Battle Points

ProCision
01-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Ok I see I am getting battle points now which is cool. Whats not cool is that I did not get any of my awards that I passed up.

$700,075 Val. 5,900 Gold 15 and two units 31/35 and 46/30

I know its not much but still, apple people got it..... and where is my daylight chaser?

CDR Shepard
01-15-2013, 06:30 PM
I know its not much but still, apple people got it..... and where is my daylight chaser?

Exactly this! I have an account I play on my iPod and decided to start one on my Galaxy S3...ios vs android is ridiculously unfair. New accounts on android dont get a daylight chaser, and probably wont get the 1 year anniversary unit either. Everyone but other android players will destroy anyone who doesnt spend gold on units right away. Wont continue on that account till they fix that!

Товарищ
01-16-2013, 08:38 AM
Ok I see I am getting battle points now which is cool. Whats not cool is that I did not get any of my awards that I passed up.

$700,075 Val. 5,900 Gold 15 and two units 31/35 and 46/30

When did you start playing?
I got all the rewards listed in the first spreadsheet here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40885).
Are you sure you didn't just overlook it?
And the units aren't indest., just regular valor units, which you can buy for 400 & 500 valor, so they might just have died off. But not to worry, you can buy them through the store now...

DST unit still not out to us Androiders though!

Exactly this! I have an account I play on my iPod and decided to start one on my Galaxy S3...ios vs android is ridiculously unfair. New accounts on android dont get a daylight chaser, and probably wont get the 1 year anniversary unit either. Everyone but other android players will destroy anyone who doesnt spend gold on units right away. Wont continue on that account till they fix that!
Did you play on your Android before the last DST?

CDR Shepard
01-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Did you play on your Android before the last DST?

Yes I did, just did my best to build and not level up in an attempt to be a stronger player. Because of this, I am constantly attacked by new players with the daylight chaser, which is nice to have right off the bat! :)