PDA

View Full Version : REG are pure Scum

Baraka
01-15-2013, 04:18 PM
So I'm going to say what every member of Alpha,Bravo and ChArlie has wanted to say but dare not. I don't care so here We go.

So when Factions all began we Thought we would all be one happy Family but some people Disagreed. We all built our factions and agreed to work together to one day be a strong unit. But REG disagreed they talked among them selves and said, lets destroy every friendship we have made and screw over all our friends. Lets not post on the forum and isolate ourselfs then wen we need a good member we will poach from our " friends ", If anyone says anything we will deny it and cover our Tracks, we never ast Lucky to join, honest, but we are too frigging stupid to ask him to delete a post he put on his wall over a week ago saying screw your friends and join us. It wasnt just us it was Alpha too, Reg stole there Defense leader. They said he approached them but said they wanted him so bad. Guess what happened. He went to Reg. God damn Guys this is a game. Why destroy everything friendship you have had to get a few Units. We all know who's the scum behind this, Man beast and your too much of a coward to admit it. I didn't really. Shut up no one cares about your lies. I've lost so many friends along the way Zolt and Dengus I love you guys,never thought this of you. Ill continue to be friends on KA and MQ but anyone in Reg forget it, I don't want any communication with you. Just to put it into perspective. Bronson, Vball and Poop left for the pirates. One thing they never did was forget there friends.Go get them guys. So I think I have said my peace.Alpha, Bravo and Charlie we Fight together. Would love to see this scum with eggs on there face.

procsyzarc
01-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Man that was hard to read. If you have a passionate message you want to get out format it so it's easy to read or people won’t bother.

Ryans67
01-15-2013, 04:31 PM
That is probably the funniest post I've read in a while. lol.

Baraka
01-15-2013, 04:32 PM
That is probably the funniest post I've read in a while. lol.all the more reason to join us.

Hondo
01-15-2013, 04:37 PM
"Screw your friends and join us."

That's classy REG. True colors.

Go Bravo

Hivesy
01-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Hmmmmm, the jury's out now. That's at least number 4 that I know of.

Hondo
01-15-2013, 04:42 PM
It's just a game, but it sure does leave a bad taste in your mouth.

CharlesBronson
01-15-2013, 04:43 PM
Publicly calling a friend out on a forum as public as this seems lowlife too. I'm just a spectator in this though so what do I know. If it was me I might have tried to handle this privately first. Perhaps over a kabop!

I'm faction shopping and my choices just got narrower! Thanks vff groups!

Selfproclaimed
01-15-2013, 04:44 PM
He's got a point. Alot of the friendships seem to have diminished. The player poaching issue is even for me, still up in the air. I know manbeast said he didn't but their are things that quite frankly I don't buy. Theirs more than one way to recruit someone without directly saying hey join us. The power of persuasion and a good pitch. It was done to bravo and alpha several times. I don't mind if reg wants to be its own. Not many legit factions out their can compete with the pirates and reg might not be able to beat them but at least they can get close. As for us VFF. We are on constant contact and share info with each other all the time. We know what's going on within each VFF faction. And I can say that 99% of bravo,alpha and Charlie don't have a clue what's going on in reg.

Hassleham
01-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Not been much gain from this "alliance" yet, has there?

Baraka
01-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Hmmmmm, the jury's out now. That's at least number 4 that I know of.
Exactly.

"Screw your friends and join us."

That's classy REG. True colors.

Go Bravo
Shame is come to this.

Tate
01-15-2013, 04:51 PM
REG members, there's no reason for sniping back and I would ask that you refrain,

AS for Baraka,
You might want to ask the members that have moved if REG was their first choice, some 4-5 weeks ago.
But don't worry, we have been approached by a few of your other members but it was suggested that they were likely better off staying where they already were. Had we accepted them you would be in far worse shape than you are now.
We don't poach members, we are approached by members.

Maybe you should all get your facts straight before you beak off in the forum and look stupid.

SP, just what would you like to know? I have never heard one word from any of you guys and meanwhile you get in your group page and bash REG.

Baraka
01-15-2013, 04:51 PM
Just to say. Lucky no hard feelings to you. Man beast poached you and I can't blame you for leaving. I would never leave for Reg as I Think Bravo is amazing. Best set of guys and galls you could wish to be in.

bigflan
01-15-2013, 04:52 PM
Lol you people just lol

bigflan
01-15-2013, 04:54 PM
It's so funny to look at stuff like this then you realize who cares its a game yet people bicker and it's hilarious to watch

Baraka
01-15-2013, 04:55 PM
REG members, there's no reason for sniping back and I would ask that you refrain,

AS for Baraka,
You might want to ask the members that have moved if REG was their first choice, some 4-5 weeks ago.
But don't worry, we have been approached by a few of your other members but it was suggested that they were likely better off staying where they already were. Had we accepted them you would be in far worse shape than you are now.
We don't poach members, we are approached by members.

Maybe you should all get your facts straight before you beak off in the forum and look stupid.
So Manbeast sending lucky a message saying join Reg isn't poaching.

Mr Gold finger. Didnt have a faction for a month. Joins alpha and Reg got a sniff. He was gone within 3 days. If he was on your list why not get him before.

It's not just me. You can spin all you want, your lies cut it with no one.

bigflan
01-15-2013, 04:57 PM
This is like 2 kids arguing about a Pokemon card

Ranger4Life
01-15-2013, 04:59 PM
Manbeast is a hell of a guy. He does anything he can for whoever he can. One of the most genuine guys I've ever met.

Doesn't it say in his signature that he is REG's RECRUITMENT officer? So why shouldn't he try to recruit every single player in this game that he thinks will help his faction win? You say he is destroying his friendships by recruiting, but I'm sure REG would be pissed at him if he was their head hunter and he was letting good candidates slide by just because Alpha or Bravo wanted him.

You said it yourself, "it's just a game".

bigflan
01-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Manbeast is a hell of a guy. He does anything he can for whoever he can. One of the most genuine guys I've ever met.

Doesn't it say in his signature that he is REG's RECRUITMENT officer? So why shouldn't he try to recruit every single player in this game that he thinks will help his faction win? You say he is destroying his friendships by recruiting, but I'm sure REG would be pissed at him if he was their head hunter and he was letting good candidates slide by just because Alpha or Bravo wanted him.

FINALLY someone who is not a bub

iamnasty
01-15-2013, 05:19 PM
So I'm going to say what every member of Alpha,Bravo and ChArlie has wanted to say but dare not. I don't care so here We go.

So when Factions all began we Thought we would all be one happy Family but some people Disagreed. We all built our factions and agreed to work together to one day be a strong unit. But REG disagreed they talked among them selves and said, lets destroy every friendship we have made and screw over all our friends. Lets not post on the forum and isolate ourselfs then wen we need a good member we will poach from our " friends ", If anyone says anything we will deny it and cover our Tracks, we never ast Lucky to join, honest, but we are too frigging stupid to ask him to delete a post he put on his wall over a week ago saying screw your friends and join us. It wasnt just us it was Alpha too, Reg stole there Defense leader. They said he approached them but said they wanted him so bad. Guess what happened. He went to Reg. God damn Guys this is a game. Why destroy everything friendship you have had to get a few Units. We all know who's the scum behind this, Man beast and your too much of a coward to admit it. I didn't really. Shut up no one cares about your lies. I've lost so many friends along the way Zolt and Dengus I love you guys,never thought this of you. Ill continue to be friends on KA and MQ but anyone in Reg forget it, I don't want any communication with you. Just to put it into perspective. Bronson, Vball and Poop left for the pirates. One thing they never did was forget there friends.Go get them guys. So I think I have said my peace.Alpha, Bravo and Charlie we Fight together. Would love to see this scum with eggs on there face.

The choice is his and this is a game as long as he/she did not sabotage the faction and also did not publish any nasty comment(s) of your members nor faction, i don't see any wrong doing
Hey VVF Betty is the top of VVF group, i'm sure plenty of players waiting in queue to join your team

cheers :D

Baraka
01-15-2013, 05:22 PM

Not a recruitment officer, a poaching officer. He has gone after our guys but they have said they were not interested. Little he knows those guys didnt just ignore it. They told us in bravo and we just got on with it. But when one saw the stats it just got me.

Poopenshire
01-15-2013, 05:25 PM
I wish I could say I was surprised but I am not. There is a reason some of us choose our current paths when given an oppertunity. I do not regret my choices one bit. I just hoped it would boil over so fast. I hope some of you still think of me as a friend.

Baraka
01-15-2013, 05:26 PM
The choice is his and this is a game as long as he/she did not sabotage the faction and also did not publish any nasty comment(s) of your members nor faction, i don't see any wrong doing
Hey VVF Betty is the top of VVF group, i'm sure plenty of players waiting in queue to join your team

I don't blame lucky. It's the poaching and lack of trust that bugs me. There's loads but its not the point. Wondered wat you would say lol.

Baraka
01-15-2013, 05:29 PM
I wish I could say I was surprised but I am not. There is a reason some of us choose our current paths when given an oppertunity. I do not regret my choices one bit. I just hoped it would boil over so fast. I hope some of you still think of me as a friend.

I do see you as a good friend poop. You chose your path and stuck with it, you never shut out your friends and ignored us all. No one would turn down what you where offered and you where honest with everything you did. All the best to you my friend

Tate
01-15-2013, 05:34 PM
So Manbeast sending lucky a message saying join Reg isn't poaching.

Mr Gold finger. Didnt have a faction for a month. Joins alpha and Reg got a sniff. He was gone within 3 days. If he was on your list why not get him before.

It's not just me. You can spin all you want, your lies cut it with no one.
Why don't you ask Goldfinger what happened? He was a candidate for REG prior to joining you, coincidentally right around the time McDoc left, and I guess he decided once he was there, that he wanted to on a better team. As for Lucky, we had his name stand as a recruit in the second week of December and unfortunately we had no room for him at the beginning so he joined your team. He obviously had a change of heart, and you should be glad that he stayed over the weekend for the PVP Tourney.

Baraka
01-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Why don't you ask Goldfinger what happened? He was a candidate for REG prior to joining you, coincidentally right around the time McDoc left, and I guess he decided once he was there, that he wanted to on a better team. As for Lucky, we had his name stand as a recruit in the second week of December and unfortunately we had no room for him at the beginning so he joined your team. He obviously had a change of heart, and you should be glad that he stayed over the weekend for the PVP Tourney. I yeah ill ask a Reg member what happened. Lol. They will speak the truth. So a 300k stat guy was on your list but you didn't fancy him. Added others instead with 50k Wow you guys talk so much.......lol.

Tate
01-15-2013, 05:42 PM
I won't discuss this anymore with a whiner that won't listen. I guess this is what my Grandma called sour g****s

Tate
01-15-2013, 05:44 PM
I won't discuss this anymore with a whiner that won't listen. I guess this is what my Grandma called sour g****s<br>

Baraka
01-15-2013, 05:45 PM
I won't discuss this anymore with a whiner that won't listen. I guess this is what my Grandma called sour g****s Well that's What reg do best. Don't discuss anything with anyone.never post and don't communicate with any VFF. You've just said your doing what you have been doing for months. Lol

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 05:49 PM
BeastMan is a scum. He dropped me from his alliance list and attacked me the last event just to win, go figure. That says a lot about his character! :mad: And I don't use strong language like this on the forum, so you get the idea.

Q Raider
01-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Reality check time people.

This is a game, nothing more, nothing less.

Making friends and friendships through the game is fine......letting the game get between you and those friendships is not!

The dynamics of these events are likely to change over the coming months, this may mean a faction that suits a player at this point in time may not be suitable at a later date due to REAL LIFE aspects coming along. If people choose to leave one faction for another, so be it!

Wish them well, tell them you are going to give them a "touch up" in the War GAME if you want, that's fine.

But above all else retain the friendship, because when you really break it down, that is something you can take away from the game....the rest is just a bunch of pixels.....and bl00dy expensive ones at that :-)

Hondo
01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
Why don't you ask Goldfinger what happened? He was a candidate for REG prior to joining you, coincidentally right around the time McDoc left, and I guess he decided once he was there, that he wanted to on a better team. As for Lucky, we had his name stand as a recruit in the second week of December and unfortunately we had no room for him at the beginning so he joined your team. He obviously had a change of heart, and you should be glad that he stayed over the weekend for the PVP Tourney.

From this point on everyone that is, has, or ever will play MW is on Bravo's radar so hands off. We got to them first.

mxz
01-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Why would you want someone in your faction that didn't want to be there?

(not a knock on anyone, just a different thought process)

Vballmadam
01-15-2013, 06:05 PM
Reality check time people.

This is a game, nothing more, nothing less.

Making friends and friendships through the game is fine......letting the game get between you and those friendships is not!

The dynamics of these events are likely to change over the coming months, this may mean a faction that suits a player at this point in time may not be suitable at a later date due to REAL LIFE aspects coming along. If people choose to leave one faction for another, so be it!

Wish them well, tell them you are going to give them a "touch up" in the War GAME if you want, that's fine.

But above all else retain the friendship, because when you really break it down, that is something you can take away from the game....the rest is just a bunch of pixels.....and bl00dy expensive ones at that :-)

So true Q! You sound like a Pirate!

Baraka
01-15-2013, 06:12 PM
My points are prooved here, Vball And poop took time to say hey this is a game, and you guys aRe still my friends.no matter what paths they took they remembered there friends. No one from Reg has said that appart from a few in PMs.Q your so right.

Q Raider
01-15-2013, 06:19 PM
Vballmadam :-)
I believe my LLP has been called that (amongst other things) while I was on a raid/attack fest for the Anniversary Buildings.

Even got a couple of hacker accusations along the way, which, reading the Pirate "Sit Reps" seems to be a pre-requisite as well...

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Vballmadam :-)
I believe my LLP has been called that (amongst other things) while I was on a raid/attack fest for the Anniversary Buildings.

Even got a couple of hacker accusations along the way, which, reading the Pirate "Sit Reps" seems to be a pre-requisite as well...

I was just reading those comments yesterday. Definitely some unhappy peeps! Lol

Agent Orange
01-15-2013, 06:25 PM

Damn that's hard to read. Actually when the factions began nobody really knew what they were all about and in the forum we were/are one big happy but sometimes dysfunctional family.

There are many types of people playing the game, many of whom are older professionals like myself which actually surprised the crap (sorry Poop) out of me. The founding members of PUN being a good example.

Then there are the hard core players who want to win, though this is only a game in the eyes of most of us there are some folks that really do take this very seriously and well that's their right. You will never have control over them.

Then there are the folks who go off half cocked or worse were fed misinformation with the end result being posts like the one above which are based on some information but not all the facts. Perhaps you ought to get some clarification from the person you are referring to first as opposed to perhaps going with what someone has fed you.

Frankly I don't know who you are nor do I care to which is rather unfortunate but I'm willing to sit back and listen but I suggest you also sit back, take a deep breath and find out the real story. Then perhaps we can move on from there.

BringIt
01-15-2013, 06:27 PM
Just play the game people! There is no such thing as alliances in world domination! You don't even get to choose which faction you fight! Side note, 100th post!!

Arizona
01-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Thanks for all this Baraka and everyone that chipped in. The forum has been dying. It needed an adrenalin shot to the heart.
I bet there's a lot of early forum members that remember the good old days when all hell used to break loose and arguments would keep everyone riveted for days. Remember that world famous match up early last year:
War Priest vs SeqWins
A bloodbath!:D

Jstaa
01-15-2013, 06:41 PM
Sorry but what is REG... and alpha bravo and charlie... am I the only one who doesn't understand this at all? haha

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 06:43 PM
Sorry but what is REG... and alpha bravo and charlie... am I the only one who doesn't understand this at all? haha

Each is a Different faction.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Very interesting ...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbuY_ji5VJY1HCNub4hNI9g02L_ReMR KG26PHZkMn3GiniMLpiCQ

Chimera
01-15-2013, 06:51 PM
Baraka... now you know how Cleveland fans felt when LeBron went to Miami. lol.

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Very interesting ...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbuY_ji5VJY1HCNub4hNI9g02L_ReMR KG26PHZkMn3GiniMLpiCQ

Your signature continues to grow. Lol!

Sugarymama
01-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Damn....I was going to settle in for a little mindless entertainment before bed (in the form of some stupid reality show) and I stopped on here to read a much more entertaining convo.

Baraka, I can sense the frustration in your post and you are entitled to your feelings. It's sad that some are taking this game to another level and have let it change them, as well as impact any burgeoning friendships. I'm actually surprised how serious it has gotten at times.

Just be true to yourself; that's all you really can do. Don't let a game stress you out...at all. I almost got sucked into the matrix too, but now I can laugh at this. It's pure fantasy. Then I put my iPad down and live my real life.

Try to have fun, and to those who you feel did you dirty, %$&* 'em.

Sugarymama
01-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Baraka... now you know how Cleveland fans felt when LeBron went to Miami. lol.

LOL...they were sooooo damn mad. I mean, come on. Really? They act like LeBron was payin' their rent or something.

CharlesBronson
01-15-2013, 06:58 PM
Very interesting ...

New signature right after leaving your PUNy faction in protest? Oh the irony is killing me Puppet Jester. But where do you get all these clever pics? Google?

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 06:59 PM
BeastMan is a scum. He dropped me from his alliance list and attacked me the last event just to win, go figure. That says a lot about his character! :mad: And I don't use strong language like this on the forum, so you get the idea

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 07:01 PM
New signature right after leaving your PUNy faction in protest? Oh the irony is killing me Puppet Jester. But where do you get all these clever pics? Google?

You are kidding, PJ will never leave PUN. I just check his inventory, he has the Faction AVN Sub.

Sugarymama
01-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Thanks for all this Baraka and everyone that chipped in. The forum has been dying. It needed an adrenalin shot to the heart.
I bet there's a lot of early forum members that remember the good old days when all hell used to break loose and arguments would keep everyone riveted for days. Remember that world famous match up early last year:
War Priest vs SeqWins
A bloodbath!:D

Ahhh yes...those were the good ole' days. That's when it was really hot up in here. Crazy...;)

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Ahhh yes...those were the good ole' days. That's when it was really hot up in here. Crazy...;)

Hate I missed those good ole' days :(

Thunder Child
01-15-2013, 07:06 PM
Reality check time people.This is a game, nothing more, nothing less.Making friends and friendships through the game is fine......letting the game get between you and those friendships is not!The dynamics of these events are likely to change over the coming months, this may mean a faction that suits a player at this point in time may not be suitable at a later date due to REAL LIFE aspects coming along. If people choose to leave one faction for another, so be it!Wish them well, tell them you are going to give them a "touch up" in the War GAME if you want, that's fine.But above all else retain the friendship, because when you really break it down, that is something you can take away from the game....the rest is just a bunch of pixels.....and bl00dy expensive ones at that :-)Ditto on all points....

Sugarymama
01-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Hate I missed those good ole' days :(

Well, it's not the same as being there when it actually took place, but you can probably find those old threads if you feel like searching for them. I think they still exist. But you don't have time for that...it's almost time for Battle for Brazil!! ;)

manbeast
01-15-2013, 07:10 PM
The rumors are true! I ran lucky's IP address through my hacker machine and found his house. Went inside, held a gun to his head and made him leave bravo!! Had to do it so REG could have a chance at winning!! Is this what you think happened?

All trolling aside, here are some facts:
-Lucky officially entered our recruitment pool on December 9th. We were already talking to him well before that, as he is friends with one of our members and they contacted eachother shortly after 3.0 announcement.
-I never recruited Lucky myself. His friend got him on the list. I updated his info once (our recruits regularly PM me updated stats)
-We already had a long waiting list, so we couldn't get him in right away
-He was told to go to VFF teams in the mean time. We weren't sure if he would ever get voted in, and we didn't want him to miss out on factions
-We voted him in last Thursday.
-I sent him our acceptance letter Thursday inviting him to REG.
-His friend also contacted him and they had a discussion where it was decided he would stay with bravo to help them out with pvp tourny, and he would come to REG after faction prizes were distributed. I wasn't involved in the discussion.
-I messaged him Sunday asking if he was going to accept REG's invitation, or stay with Bravo. He said he still wanted to come to REG, so we continued to hold his spot until he was ready.

I do not believe I have actively recruited anybody from Bravo. The only people I actively recruit are over 200k stats.

The reason we do not communicate with other VFF groups has already been stated. This website's sub forums are not secure. AT ALL. It is a fact that there are certain people who can come in and out of any group they want within this website. So we will not share any important info or strategies unless you all go to an off site forum.

Baraka your posts are very contradictory. In one sentence you say "This is just a game, why lose friends over it" the next sentence you say "You poached our member! I hate everyone in REG and we aren't friends!!" How does this make any sense? Take a chill pill dude.

BeastMan is a scum. He dropped me from his alliance list and attacked me the last event just to win, go figure. That says a lot about his character! :mad: And I don't use strong language like this on the forum, so you get the idea.

I absolutely deleted you from my allies and attacked you! That was the highlight of the whole tournament for me. Everyone in this forum knows I cannot stand you. I had you in my allies just to keep tabs on you. I've been waiting to reach lvl 130 for a month just so I'd be in your bracket.

hound
01-15-2013, 07:10 PM

That was an epic fight! What ever happened to Seqwins? Is he on deployment? Anyhoots- wanted to come out of lurking again to say: "The beatings will continue, unit morale improves"!! Let us "alll" get along and have FUN! Drama is fine once in awhile, if you are into it- but it does bring down morale. And doesn't look good to the newbies!

LOW out!

Bart
01-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Fight, fight! Baraka VS manbeast!!

CAPT.GIN
01-15-2013, 07:15 PM
Ahhhhhh yea I remember these old days! I remember all the crazy fights I had with seqwin,war priest, an flan! I miss the old days!!!

Sugarymama
01-15-2013, 07:17 PM
I absolutely deleted you from my allies and attacked you! That was the highlight of the whole tournament for me. Everyone in this forum knows I cannot stand you. I had you in my allies just to keep tabs on you. I've been waiting to reach lvl 130 for a month just so I'd be in your bracket.

I didn't know, but I do now....;)

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 07:18 PM

deadbeastman, that just shows how sneaky you are. Why so much love for me, what did I do to your mommy? :D

CAPT.GIN
01-15-2013, 07:20 PM
deadbeastman, that just shows how sneaky you are. Why so much love for me, what did I do to your mommy? :D

OHHHHHHHHHH mb you better come back and say something man! That's yo mama he just clowned son!

Sugarymama
01-15-2013, 07:22 PM
OHHHHHHHHHH mb you better come back and say something man! That's yo mama he just clowned son!

Lol...look at you. Trying to instigate...;)

And, you said "clowned"... a true New Yorker. I haven't heard that term used in a long time..

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 07:23 PM

hey little gin, you don't need to incite him, we will have nice bath together for many nights to come! :D

CAPT.GIN
01-15-2013, 07:23 PM

And, you said "clowned"... a true New Yorker. I haven't heard that term used in a long time..

Lol I just wanna see a good fight!!!

CAPT.GIN
01-15-2013, 07:24 PM
hey little gin, you don't need to incite him, we will have nice bath together for many nights to come! :D

Spoken like a true fruit cup! Tell you what shower by yourself! Then you can do all that fruity stuff to you and your blow up doll son!!!

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 07:27 PM
Spoken like a true fruit cup! Tell you what shower by yourself! Then you can do all that fruity stuff to you and your blow up doll son!!!

yo, little homie, don't burn yourself while poo that cigar when you open your mouth. :D

iamnasty
01-15-2013, 07:38 PM
who is having shower or bath with Little Fruit Fly ????

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-15-2013, 07:38 PM

Not to worry, my liege.

I have been visiting CrustyFried, collecting that sweet bounyt, and am happy ot learn that you have doubled it for LambFeast.

No worries, I'll do what must be done.

You are my leader, and I have sworn to be your champion, my liege.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlK7pdy7ss8rVspdcnF2tdjpkMjv3-0SQQkqAMvUPBmzLQywKI8w

Ascent
01-15-2013, 07:48 PM
"That ***** stole him from me!"

You talk as if people were your property.

If he's your friend, you should wish him to be (where he is the most) happy.

Jhoemel
01-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Yeah i missed those old times

But since it has escalated like this you guys should talk about this privately so that you wont get influenced by the comments of other people, we are all friends here. I also feel a liitle frustrated when we lost players in a faction but after a good night sleep i was ok again. I just didnt expected it and the lack of communication is the problem here. Reg and vff abc should have an open communication. Like the leader of vff abc have access in the private site of reg so that they know what is happening. Just my thoughts to solve these issues

Fl@sh
01-15-2013, 08:01 PM
Now, now children. Don't make Fl@sh break out the unicorn man...

Too late

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/B2B304E4-CB4B-494E-A356-5CDEFAF08C95-24876-0000071A15673F56.jpg

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 08:02 PM
who is having shower or bath with Little Fruit Fly ????

You can swim with me in my shinny brand new Fuzzy AVN Sub anytime. I pulled my own weight and one deadwood's in my faction for the last event to get this, so I will enjoy it for a while. :D

iamnasty
01-15-2013, 08:04 PM
"That ***** stole him from me!"

You talk as if people were your property.

If he's your friend, you should wish him to be (where he is the most) happy.

Yep, the choice is his !!

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 08:06 PM
Not to worry, my liege.

I have been visiting CrustyFried, collecting that sweet bounyt, and am happy ot learn that you have doubled it for LambFeast.

No worries, I'll do what must be done.

You are my leader, and I have sworn to be your champion, my liege.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlK7pdy7ss8rVspdcnF2tdjpkMjv3-0SQQkqAMvUPBmzLQywKI8w

Thanks PJ buddy, I can not wait to see PUN CRUSHES REG for the Brazilian domination. I have my 2 most loved members in REG: peastgan and confidential. :D

iamnasty
01-15-2013, 08:09 PM
You can swim with me in my shinny brand new Fuzzy AVN Sub anytime. I pulled my own weight and one deadwood's in my faction for the last event to get this, so I will enjoy it for a while. :D

woh, brand new Fuzzy AVN Sub, SHOW OFF NHE, lol, finally you found a great faction, CONGRATULATION to your faction, Urgent Fury and you

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 08:09 PM

Too late

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/B2B304E4-CB4B-494E-A356-5CDEFAF08C95-24876-0000071A15673F56.jpg

Sorry, Benjamin Franklin, your fl@sh was a little to late like you said, girlyman already ventilated the hatred words out. :D

whiskeybravo
01-15-2013, 08:16 PM
Ahhh yes...those were the good ole' days. That's when it was really hot up in here. Crazy...;)Yes those where the good old days.

azy
01-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Fl@sh - I need a warning. That unicorn man is not safe for work. Almost got me in trouble there.

andypandy2
01-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Ok. Unicorn man. We must make up and be happy campers, now.

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 08:27 PM
woh, brand new Fuzzy AVN Sub, SHOW OFF NHE, lol, finally you found a great faction, CONGRATULATION to your faction, Urgent Fury and you

If heavy hitter like you can join UFO, we will be top 10 next event, we have many dedicated hourly players. The Empress club is bunch of slackers, with Ferr and Ken's stat, you guys should finish top 3, how could you let REG beat you guys!! :o

Q Raider
01-15-2013, 08:29 PM

Too late

So how much did you get paid for doing that Photo Shoot Flash :-)

LeBarticus
01-15-2013, 08:30 PM
Lmao @ azy - you never know when he'll pop up! Must be careful around here... :-P

Jp lfs
01-15-2013, 08:37 PM

Hey Sugar! I hope you don't think I have been ignoring you, but honestly, everytime I sit down to type out a long PM to catch up, some new drama (like this) breaks out and I get sidetracked by it. Sorry for my very delayed response, I will get it done in the next 24.

I know Tate said to maintain silence, and some others have already said it already, and better than i will but still...

@Baraka- everyone in REG? You hate everyone now? Seriously? I don't think there is an issue in this game big enough for me to put more than 40 people in the same box of shame. For what it's worth, man, I have no beef with you. Even if you decide to make all this super-personal. But if you drop me as an ally, I will live with it.

A lot of actions in the forum have been taken personally that didn't need to be. It would have been nice for all of us to get together in one big 500 member faction together. Gree didn't design WD that way, though, so some of us will have to fight each other. I said MONTHS ago, before any of this started that I hope when it is all over we can still be friends, regardless of who won or lost.

Head to head, Speed ump will kick my behind, PJ has done so several times. I don't respect them any less for it. It is a game, true, but more importantly, IT IS A WAR GAME!!! So we are gonna fight. That's the point.

I guess what I am saying is this- Hate me if you like, but it doesn't mean that I will do the same. Best of luck to ALL of you. Sincerely.

iamnasty
01-15-2013, 08:37 PM
If heavy hitter like you can join UFO, we will be top 10 next event, we have many dedicated hourly players. The Empress club is bunch of slackers, with Ferr and Ken's stat, you guys should finish top 3, how could you let REG beat you guys!! :o

Yep, laid back, in fact those guys were partying and drunk through the 2 days PvP event, especially Ferr. They were celebrating the success as a dating club for the Intellectual, i think the only person playing throughout the 2 days PvP event is the cafe lady as she is so free, not drunk and no one is drinking her cafe.

Fl@sh
01-15-2013, 08:42 PM
So how much did you get paid for doing that Photo Shoot Flash :-)A box of crackerjacks.

Miner
01-15-2013, 08:56 PM
To all those that respect me, I say

THREAD CLOSED

CAPT.GIN
01-15-2013, 09:11 PM
To all those that respect me, I say

THREAD CLOSED

Oh wow miner! Where in the blue hell have you been man?

Speed ump
01-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Ok, I just read this whole dang thread. I must be frigging stupid. Really? This isn't for show? If the pirates had really wanted( and we are the most unscrupulous of the bunch, argh) we could have come and poached just about any p,Ayer we wanted. I bet most would have said yes in a flash. You know what would be wrong with that's. nothing. Not a darn thing. It's all strategy. In fact probably a very good one at that. If someone approached me and I deemed them to be a good fit, but then you got mad at me, too dang bad. Part of of the whole thing is to recruit the best team you can. Figure out what the needs of your team members are. What is each one looking for. Sounds like they were not a good fit, or they would not have left. Why do you think they went to the other team? Higher stats? Know your place in the scheme of things and fill that niche. If you are a 100 k player, do you think you can recruit 300 k and up players? What can you give them? Groups got together for many reasons. All free players, all vets, already all friends, etc. what's your place? Figure it out and cater to that group. Be what you are, not what you are not. In the end, even though it started out as forum friendlies, each group has to do what's best for them, if they wish to perform well. Companies poach employees from other companies all the time. If what you have to offer is good enough, they won't leave. Sometimes even offering the best isn't enough. That person is looking for something other than what you have. So be it. If the team leader or leaders don't do what best for their faction, then they also have to take the blame for poor results. Learn to adapt to changes. Just like in the real world.

Agent Orange
01-15-2013, 09:36 PM
Oh thank god someone with common sense! Thanks Speed, my brain was starting to turn to mush.

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Ok, I just read this whole dang thread. I must be frigging stupid. Really? This isn't for show? If the pirates had really wanted( and we are the most unscrupulous of the bunch, argh) we could have come and poached just about any p,Ayer we wanted. I bet most would have said yes in a flash. You know what would be wrong with that's. nothing. Not a darn thing. It's all strategy. In fact probably a very good one at that. If someone approached me and I deemed them to be a good fit, but then you got mad at me, too dang bad. Part of of the whole thing is to recruit the best team you can. Figure out what the needs of your team members are. What is each one looking for. Sounds like they were not a good fit, or they would not have left. Why do you think they went to the other team? Higher stats? Know your place in the scheme of things and fill that niche. If you are a 100 k player, do you think you can recruit 300 k and up players? What can you give them? Groups got together for many reasons. All free players, all vets, already all friends, etc. what's your place? Figure it out and cater to that group. Be what you are, not what you are not. In the end, even though it started out as forum friendlies, each group has to do what's best for them, if they wish to perform well. Companies poach employees from other companies all the time. If what you have to offer is good enough, they won't leave. Sometimes even offering the best isn't enough. That person is looking for something other than what you have. So be it. If the team leader or leaders don't do what best for their faction, then they also have to take the blame for poor results. Learn to adapt to changes. Just like in the real world.

How come you guys didn't helicopter me away to the cove? I might not have the stat like you due to the mistake of leveling up AQAP (i thought level 200 was the endgame), but I put in the works to help my faction and carried at least 1 deadbeat's weight during last event. :confused:

Gambit12
01-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Hey Baraka, how you doing bro? Where did you get that "Baraka" name anyway? Did you got it from this pic below? Just curious & just messing with you bro...

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s357/darksylum/baraka-norf.png

Post #55 - MB open up & explained the incident, and all that, and i think everything is good now bro. You will be alright Baraka. Everything will be okey, just drink plenty of water, & it will calm yourself down.

In Addition, Poaching or not, it's still every individual final decision whether they stay or not. Its only a game bro, we can't bring this game when we are all dead in real life. Just my 3 cents...

CJ54
01-15-2013, 10:15 PM
I understand guilds are going to cause some drama (everything involving multiple humans seems to), but I'd appreciate it if we could go easy on calling people/whole groups out on the forums.