PDA

View Full Version : Can't get no satisFACTION!

Ryans67
01-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Looking for a good faction. By good I mean top 25 capable, preferably top 10 capable. Was going to sit this event out...But the prizes are just too good to pass up! Send me an invite, or PM me. Also...If you placed 49/50, please save your time and mine....

I have over 200 concrete, and can contribute $10-15mil a day. If "our" faction sucks during BFB, I will most likely move on. Just being honest...

Olly1
01-15-2013, 02:46 PM
Clear your inbox dude

Baraka
01-15-2013, 02:46 PM
Man you like to move. We would love you in our group man but we never going to get a spot before Brazil. Jump some where the join us after. Lol.GSF are a great faction, why leave I'm sure they will be top ten.

Yankster
01-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Ryan,
I'm an ally but you also show on the rival list man I'd hate to be encountered by you... But I figured that 67... Had to do with a mustang... I had one completely restored and broke my heart to let to.. But if that's your it's a beauty...

Still have a bunch of misc left too..

Looking for a good faction. By good I mean top 25 capable, preferably top 10 capable. Was going to sit this event out...But the prizes are just too good to pass up! Send me an invite, or PM me. Also...If you placed 49/50, please save your time and mine....

I have over 200 concrete, and can contribute $10-15mil a day. If "our" faction sucks during BFB, I will most likely move on. Just being honest...

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag154/ModernWar3/Profile_zps3761cd3c.png

Hassleham
01-15-2013, 03:27 PM
Clear your inbox. VFF BRAVO WANTS YOU!

James_mac
01-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Ignore Barakas comment Ryan, we can get you in before brazil if you want to join bravo!

Ryans67
01-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Inbox cleared

@Yankster...That sucks you got rid of it! I restore classic mustangs as a hobby now, and used to own a company that focused on RHD restorations for export. As the economy slowed down, so did the demand. I still have near 40 mustangs, some restored, some rust buckets. Definately fun cars!

Selfproclaimed
01-15-2013, 03:43 PM
Ryan, what faction were you in before?

Jhoemel
01-15-2013, 03:44 PM
Hey self i leave ryan to you :)

Hassleham
01-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Hey self i leave ryan to you :)

Sorry guys, bravo got there first!

James_mac
01-15-2013, 03:58 PM
Come to think of it self and jhoemel, you two should come join bravo aswel! ;-)

Selfproclaimed
01-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Haha. Nono. No can do. Good seeing VFFs placement in the event. We were only off by a few thousand with you guys, we had alot of medium peformed players that could of been right next to yous. We're figuring a way to trim some fat. I tried telling some before that bravo is just as strong as alpha if not stronger,lol.

Jhoemel
01-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Hahaha. Bravo and alpha are like twins. Maybe equal in strength but sometimes one pull ahead of the other :)

James_mac
01-15-2013, 04:10 PM
Haha. Nono. No can do. Good seeing VFFs placement in the event. We were only off by a few thousand with you guys, we had alot of medium peformed players that could of been right next to yous. We're figuring a way to trim some fat. I tried telling some before that bravo is just as strong as alpha if not stronger,lol.

Hahaha. Bravo and alpha are like twins. Maybe equal in strength but sometimes one pull ahead of the other :)

Haha I know what your saying lads. I think we are evenly matched! Plus it's good to have a bit of friendly competition. Hopefully we won't get paired against each other in brazil.

Jhoemel
01-15-2013, 04:15 PM
Yeah, but if we get paired up we know what to do right? :)

James_mac
01-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Guns down and wait it out! I wonder if we could draw?? Tbh that's never gunna happen sombody will press the attach button lol

Dry
01-15-2013, 04:32 PM
Man you like to move. We would love you in our group man but we never going to get a spot before Brazil. Jump some where the join us after. Lol.GSF are a great faction, why leave I'm sure they will be top ten.i can't believe it ,, he want him but not me :(

Jhoemel
01-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Guns down and wait it out! I wonder if we could draw?? Tbh that's never gunna happen sombody will press the attach button lol

Hahaha, i mean knly attacking command centers

King little fruit fly
01-15-2013, 05:39 PM
Ryan, looks like you were just like me, didn't want to play, then the prize was just too good to pass up. :o I got in just in time for the last event and got the sub.

By the way, your PM box was full yesterday, I couldn't reply, check the box again.

Thunder Child
01-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Forget all of the above, Ryan, REG is the place for you!

Don't know where you're coming from - and we don't care.

NOT poaching you, and getting in before Manbeast does his thing.

Join REG!

Hivesy
01-16-2013, 01:31 AM
Hey TC, good to see you on here pal. Faction cr@p aside for a minute, one of the real down sides of World Domination is that everyone is spending all their time in their own faction forums and we don't interact on here any more.

I never see Zoltarov, Miner, Dr Dengus, you, Hello Kitty, Mav etc post on here anymore unless it's to do with faction stuff. On a personal level that sucks, just saying.

Sugarymama
01-16-2013, 02:13 AM
I know @ Hivesy. I truly miss the old peeps on here. And the convos. All these separate groups, factions, nonsense has definitely impacted things. I love my faction crew (we rock!) but I also miss chatting more often with the folks you mentioned above. Very hard to do when you have faction forums, faction walls, cults, treehouses, etc...lol.

Can't wait to see the madness when WD begins, and all the threads complaining about it...lol. Maybe that will bring more vets out of the woodwork, if nothing else.

mickymacirl
01-16-2013, 03:25 AM
I think everyone needs to calm down, I still contact all my friends on here, no matter what faction people are in, shouldn't make a blind bit of difference!

People need to grow the hell up and grow a set or two.

Fl@sh
01-16-2013, 03:43 AM
I think everyone needs to calm down, I still contact all my friends on here, no matter what faction people are in, shouldn't make a blind bit of difference!

People need to grow the hell up and grow a set or two.Yeah, what he said.

Jhoemel
01-16-2013, 07:21 AM
Hey fl@sh, man ur avatar rocks but why is it too little? Lol

1 more post to 3000 count. Hmmm

Agent Orange
01-16-2013, 07:36 AM
Nice rides Ryan, must be nice to live somewhere that doesn't coat their roads with salt. I cry when I think of all the nice cars I've owned that rotted out. Finally threw up my hands and bought a plastic bodied car.

Corsair
01-16-2013, 07:46 AM
Nice rides Ryan, must be nice to live somewhere that doesn't coat their roads with salt. I cry when I think of all the nice cars I've owned that rotted out. Finally threw up my hands and bought a plastic bodied car.I can speak to that, saw much of this growing up in upstate NY. Down here in NC I regularly see cars from the 70's and 80's that look darned near showroom condition. Always makes me turn my head. I have a 66 Olds Toronado project car that I should spend my time on instead of being here. :D

Vballmadam
01-16-2013, 08:31 AM
Hey TC, good to see you on here pal. Faction cr@p aside for a minute, one of the real down sides of World Domination is that everyone is spending all their time in their own faction forums and we don't interact on here any more.

I never see Zoltarov, Miner, Dr Dengus, you, Hello Kitty, Mav etc post on here anymore unless it's to do with faction stuff. On a personal level that sucks, just saying.

AMEN!!!!!!!

Poops McGee
01-16-2013, 11:19 AM
What does it take to start a new thread on the board?

andypandy2
01-16-2013, 11:38 AM
I really liked how we started talking about cars! That would be a great thread! (55 Buick, hint, hint). Bravo loves car people!

mickymacirl
01-16-2013, 11:39 AM
I really liked how we started talking about cars! That would be a great thread! (55 Buick, hint, hint)

Audi..... MMMMM

NakedCherryPie
01-16-2013, 12:03 PM
I like cars, too.

Ryans67
01-16-2013, 12:12 PM
After watching that new movie "Hit & Run" I have starting looking for a 67 Lincoln Continental. That is the next care I will restore. Just loved the look...

NakedCherryPie
01-16-2013, 12:17 PM
I really want the throwback Aston Martin from the new bond flick

Agent Orange
01-16-2013, 02:54 PM
I have a nice old 77 T-Bird with 14000 miles on the clock. Yup 14000 miles, not a typo sits in the driveway at my mom's house, hasn't been run in about 20 years so has stale 80's gas in it. Was my dad's car but he didn't like driving it because it was too big so he used to drive my 77 Celica GT and I rode my motorcycle much to the dismay of my mother. He passed away in 83 and it's sat there ever since.

Not the same though as a 67 Lincoln, those were cool rides.

James_mac
01-16-2013, 03:22 PM
I'd love to restore a 67, you just don't get them over here in the UK tho :(