PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

Gritix
01-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Hey guys i was wondering, if you were to break or some how delete or want to switch over to another device with Modern war what would you do? is there some way you can recover the game?????

Poopenshire
01-15-2013, 11:38 AM
Contact support. They will need your ally code and some other info. Please be patient as this is not easy to fix but can be fixed.

Gritix
01-15-2013, 11:42 AM
Thanx poop no worries i was just wondering because i am get extremely far in the game and it would be bad if i loss everything

Dudebot121256
01-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Always have your invite code and UDID code copied down somewhere. If you want to transfer to another device, use the ingame transfer system by going to MORE... and then by going to FUNZIO ID. If at any point your account got deleted and something happened to it, contact support with your ID and UDID.

Gritix
01-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Always have your invite code and UDID code copied down somewhere. If you want to transfer to another device, use the ingame transfer system by going to MORE... and then by going to FUNZIO ID. If at any point your account got deleted and something happened to it, contact support with your ID and UDID.
Thanks dudebot!

chbranch
01-15-2013, 01:38 PM
If you can still see the game on the broken device, I would use the ingame trasnfer. I just did it for both my Android and IOS accounts and it took like 30 seconds tops for each one to transfer. If you can't get to the game on the broken device, you gotta go through support.