PDA

View Full Version : Angry and Demand Answers

Jhenry02
01-15-2013, 11:23 AM
How is it that my faction is now down 3 level 10x fortifications?
I've been getting attacked left and right by some famous individuals.

My faction mates have been getting stomped by a guy with 72 attack, not 72k, 72!
We've lost hundreds of millions.

Are you beta testing the WD and not telling us?

-J

Poopenshire
01-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Skill point hacker. That's how. Probably his main account was banned so he activated a back up. Report him with screen shots.

Gritix
01-15-2013, 11:33 AM
Yeah what he said.^^^

Poopenshire
01-15-2013, 11:37 AM
FYI I think I love tapped you just once. Congrats on a job well done on the PVP your team moved up a good deal.

Dr. Dengus
01-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Are any of your faction members in the WD beta? That's most likely why your losing fortifications.

Jhenry02
01-15-2013, 12:02 PM
As far as I know none of my members Are beta. And yes I asked.
-j

Edit: Turns out I was wrong. Maybe the head beta fellow or CJ can help.

-J

Jhoemel
01-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Hey man your faction is in the top 10 of beta testing bvb. So you guys have a lot of beta i think.

And we are also losing forts

Ryans67
01-15-2013, 03:55 PM
Flash warned everyone...These are not heavy duty forts! It's probably raining...Simple explanation. :)

Selfproclaimed
01-15-2013, 03:59 PM
The forts I think are being lost during the beta testing. We kept losing forts everytime we were in a beta war. A for the guy commander. With the 72 attack. I reported him to support and to CJ. Cj responded and said he'll look into the guy so I'm still waiting top see a result. Because a lvl 11 person with 72 stats should not be able to beat a lvl 122 with 145k defense,lol I've seen hacks but this one took the cake. And he's clearly targeting VFF people, he hit people from you guys and our people.

marebear
01-15-2013, 06:32 PM
I think the beta is screwed up. I'm at lv 94 and got hit by a lv 200 beta tester. But I'm not a beta tester.

Jstaa
01-15-2013, 06:44 PM
That seems stupid... my faction lost 4 level 10 forts and we don't even know why...

Jhenry02
01-15-2013, 06:58 PM
Mare and jtsa, I think you have a beta tester in your faction that declared war, which opened the door for the other betas to attack you. They destroyed your fortifications. Submit a ticket, chances are the units lost in battle and the fortifications are gone forever. I somehow don't see gree stepping up on this one 4 days before battle for brazil.

-J

marebear
01-15-2013, 07:25 PM
That isn't right. Why should our faction lose fortifications from a beta test when we weren't even allowed to defend ourselves or fight back.

Sugarymama
01-15-2013, 07:26 PM
That isn't right. Why should our faction lose fortifications from a beta test when we weren't even allowed to defend ourselves or fight back.

I just saw your signature....you're hilarious..;)

Jhenry02
01-15-2013, 07:47 PM
That's modern war marebear.
People join your faction, people leave your faction, people stab you in the back, you get cheated on a free game you spent real money on. Whether its hackers or beta testers who do damage that cant be fixed, its all the same flaw. not enough support staff to make things right.

If you bought a faulty screwdriver you could call sears and demand answers, if your toilet didnt flush but sprayed you in the face with your bodily waste you could call the manufacturer. Does gree have an open support line? They post record profits, then a drop, but still profitable, so they cut staff. When any retail business starts cutting labor costs to save on overhead that is the big sign they are on the outs. No phone number, no email support, no recourse. That should tell you all you need to know.

Personally, If this game wasnt so addictive I would have hacked it a long time ago, gotten banned, and just watched more adult videos on my phone.

iamnasty
01-15-2013, 08:17 PM
Woh, initial i thought the fake AC will collapse, hmmm...worse than i can think of, FORT collapsed, maybe you bought the fake FORT !! on today it's 16-Jan, too close to WD !!!

cheers :D

CJ54
01-15-2013, 10:11 PM
If you lost fortifications in an attack, have your guild leader send us a ticket with the word "fortifications" or "fortification" in the ticket body somewhere. We're on the watch for these, and will reimburse your leader.

This one happened because of the way we had the beta set up this time; we absolutely HAD to run some functionality tests on the live server to make sure some things worked on the live server, but there shouldn't have been attacks that took out fortifications happening or any other effect on existing guilds.

Again, have your guild leader send in a ticket to support with the word "fortifications" or "fortification" in the ticket body; we'll check against the attacks we have on record and reimburse for the fortification.

Thief
01-15-2013, 10:20 PM
CJ:

I put in a ticket as soon as it was happening but Alpha Continued to loose Fortifications after i sent in the Ticket. Should i send in another ticket or should i wait? Do you think we will get re-imbursed before the 19th?

I understand you Had to run some functionality tests however this impacted players and Factions. I personally was getting hit by players that were Beta Testers because they were telling me i was the Defense Leader? I'm not even playing...how is this fair? I was getting smacked around for hours by players in Beta that were 120+ levels higher than me and 6x stats. Yes its going to happen...but when its happening with the top 3 Factions over and over again and i don't know whats going on until after the fact i'm really frustrated.