PDA

View Full Version : Want to be in a top 10 Faction? Apply now for VFF Alpha.

Thief
01-15-2013, 08:44 AM
DO NOT post your info in thread (Simply Post Applied) Send information to Myself, McDoc or SelfProclaimed

Our team placed 13th in the first pvp tournament. With some barely participating in the tournament:

The second time around we did some Organizing and Placed 10th in the last PVP event (Again still working on growing our participation based)

As you can see we are improving and we strive to continue to do so as a team.

Factions bonuses:
First our Bonuses are rivaled by only 4-5 Legitimate Factions. In the forums our Bonuses have surpassed all that have been posting recruitment with the exception of Ferr. Keep that in mind for all active players that you are getting into a faction that has dropped Billions of dollars on upgrades and we expect our players to Contribute on a daily basis and be Very active during the events. We grow together as one and we will not allow anyone to ride the coat tails of our Bonuses or prizes from the events.

In addition we have Thousands of Concrete Bricks sitting in Reserve to add to our Bunker of fortifications.

Besides Raw Stats and Activity Alpha is looking for not only strong Players but players who are willing to put the faction before themselves. We work as a Family Unit and want Alpha to succeed so that we ALL succeed in the long run!

#1 Willing to put the Faction before yourself. (Team Player)
#2 Be apart of the Forums, Obviously This goes with Having Fun too!
#3 Be willing to Attack for Concrete and During the Main Events
#4 Attack and Defense Stats.
#5 IPH.

In addition you would be joining the VFF Family who all Placed very well in the PVP event. This isn't simply a fly by night Faction we are a family.

Think you have what it takes to be apart of Alpha? As a general rule we are looking for players with a minimum 70k Attack and Defense and an IPH of 750k. When Applying Make sure to include:
What you want out of a faction:
What you will contribute to Alpha:
Your Attack Stats
Your Defense Stats
Your Income.

If you are in the running with other players we will also ask you for your Skill point Distribution:
Stamina, Attack Points, Defense Points and Energy. "

~Thief

Selfproclaimed
01-15-2013, 12:31 PM
If your a strong stat player looking to move up,this is your chance. Maybe your faction didnt perform up to par,maybe your stats dwarf all your faction members and would like to be with people with equal or higher stats. Come join us.

We want to get rid of some deadweight. Which should say something considering we still placed 10th with some members barely participating.

HGF69
01-15-2013, 12:41 PM
What do you mean by you are rivalled by 4 or 5 legitimate factions?

manbeast
01-15-2013, 01:02 PM
What do you mean by you are rivalled by 4 or 5 legitimate factions?

3.0 seems to have the hackers going crazy.... seems like half the players in whale zone now are skill point hackers

albeezy
01-15-2013, 01:09 PM
3.0 seems to have the hackers going crazy.... seems like half the players in whale zone now are skill point hackers

How does GREE not have the capability to detect a player that has more skill points allocated than possible? There are only so many maps and you get a total 600 (3 per level * 200 levels) from leveling up. Players having over the max available skill points are cheating. Saw a guy with 17k defense punishing players with over 100k stats. I bet "it's being looked into" though!

Jhenry02
01-15-2013, 01:23 PM
You can have more than 600, because of the map completion bonus.
-J

albeezy
01-15-2013, 01:30 PM
You can have more than 600, because of the map completion bonus.
-J

That is why I said a total of 600 from leveling up...So 600 + 1 for each map completion. Sorry for the confusion! Congrats to your faction jhenry!

iamnasty
01-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Should start another thread on whatever on skill point, this is VFF Angeline recruitment thread, either you want in or out from ere

Cheers :D

Sugarymama
01-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Love the ad Thief. Even though I'm not big on "billboards" on the forum, yours was nicely written. You only left one word out...

LOYALTY. The faction won't mean anything without that.

Go Alpha!! ;)

azy
01-15-2013, 08:30 PM
If your a strong stat player looking to move up,this is your chance. Maybe your faction didnt perform up to par,maybe your stats dwarf all your faction members and would like to be with people with equal or higher stats. Come join us.

Wait a minute. Didn't we just define that as scummy poaching? Is this Manbeast?

whiskeybravo
01-15-2013, 08:34 PM
Wait a minute. Didn't we just define that as scummy poaching? Is this Manbeast?Clearly you didn't get the original intent behind the VFF factions. I don't have a problem picking from non ally factions. If they are a member of VFF they should be off the active recruitment list. But please continue your /trolling.

azy
01-15-2013, 09:36 PM
WB - Too soon you think? You seem wound a bit tight. Might want to have a shot of that Glenlivet.

Selfproclaimed
01-15-2013, 09:53 PM
Wait a minute. Didn't we just define that as scummy poaching? Is this Manbeast?

I won't do it from our own VFF people... Otherwise that beats the purpose of the alliance.

NakedCherryPie
01-15-2013, 10:21 PM
If you're Alpha, why did you finish below Bravo during the last faction PvP tourney? Also, what is the drama going on with all your other factions? Are we playing musical chairs?

Selfproclaimed
01-15-2013, 10:24 PM
who said alpha had to come ahead of bravo? Whatever the original plans were for the factions have been long gone.

Thief
01-15-2013, 10:30 PM
Alpha=Bravo=Charlie. We are attempting to build factions where all of us can play together in the top 25.

Bravo did a great job! Alpha will definately be stepping up our game for the Battle for Brazil.
As for Musical Chairs...Well the music is about to stop so everyone better take a seat hahaha.

Defender11
01-15-2013, 10:38 PM
Alpha=Bravo=Charlie. We are attempting to build factions where all of us can play together in the top 25.

Bravo did a great job! Alpha will definately be stepping up our game for the Battle for Brazil.
As for Musical Chairs...Well the music is about to stop so everyone better take a seat hahaha.

Have you worked out what you are going to do when alpha meet bravo in battle???

Selfproclaimed
01-15-2013, 10:47 PM
Yea. We have a plan worked out so we don't actually hurt each other. But I'm sure someone will miss the memo and hit a few times anyways,lol

Sugarymama
01-16-2013, 12:56 AM
@Thief & Self - and this is why I don't like "billboards". Just way too open and somebody always has something to say which distracts from, and even distorts the original message. Smh....

Hope we got some good potential candidates as a result...

Led
01-16-2013, 02:46 PM
who is the best person to contact for information about this faction?

Jhenry02
01-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Contact thief or selfproclaimed they can point you in the right direction.

-J

Led
01-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks jhenry!

Mcdoc
01-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Yeah Led - you seem like a stand-up guy - we'd love to have you join Alpha - LoL

As for all the "confusion" on the VFF factions - the original plan was to try and get all of the factions to win the prize awarded to the top 50 in every event.

By my count - the mission is moving along nicely and far from failing :)

Damosan
01-17-2013, 06:19 PM
How do I join

Gambit12
01-17-2013, 06:35 PM
How do I join

Try to PM Thief or Selfproclaimed your info. Thief is the guy in post #1 & good luck to you...

:marine:
01-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Don't have the allies (11) wich means I don't have the stats but I find nice cash cows down at 11 allies, And I find heaps of concreate.
And add me I need allies to join