PDA

View Full Version : Crime syndicates- Good or bad?

Bala82
01-15-2013, 06:23 AM
I don't know whether this is a good or bad idea because let face it point of this game is to be the strongest players at your level when you join forces it change the game.

What is the point if you have to share the credit with you Syndicate ?

When player get prize for beating the boss they get it because they did it on their own but with a syndicate every players in that syndicate gets the prizes regardless of how much they contributed?.

The one thing makes crime city different from Modern war is this. Modern war can have their fraction but does crime city have become modern war ?.

Discuss guys :cool:

The Billionaire
01-15-2013, 06:42 AM
Syndicates is going to be awesome, its all about working together to collect the bonuses.

If it follows the same prize structure as MW's WD Event that starts this weekend then there's some great prizes up for grabs. It looks like there is some sort of tiering in place when you play these events so you only play other syndicates that have similar stats.

The health bonus you can buy also applies to your boss event health bar. This means you can get an extra 2 hits in for free because you only have to wait 22 minutes.

Syndicates is also going to give in-game cash more meaning again.

Positives all round and its not sharing the credit, its earning it together as a group. Its all about finding the right group of people for you and i have! HTC Forever.

Idiokus
01-15-2013, 06:47 AM
Hello there Billionaire ...Hello all:-) All this sounds Amazing can't wait til it gets going!!! Congrats Bill and Henry for your wins in pvp in MW...great day to all!

The Billionaire
01-15-2013, 07:02 AM
Hello there Billionaire ...Hello all:-) All this sounds Amazing can't wait til it gets going!!! Congrats Bill and Henry for your wins in pvp in MW...great day to all!

Hey Idiokus

Thanks, we've placed in both events. These prizes were a nice little addition to my inventory :D

Looking forward to seeing it in CC

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/E0F4C2A9-105D-4219-B597-796818CE30E6-4911-000004C221B44A26.jpg

Coldjoey
01-15-2013, 07:18 AM
Bala, you don't have to join a syndicate. You can carry on playing solo. Crime City needs this , I NEED THIS!

Bala82
01-15-2013, 07:25 AM
Thank you Billionaire for explain this but i guess only top syndicate will get the prize.

chimera69
01-15-2013, 07:41 AM
Thank you Billionaire for explain this but i guess only top syndicate will get the prize.

You may want to check out this prize list. It's just for the 1st faction fight (they'll occur every month, with similiar prize structure)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43748-Battle-For-Brazil-1-19-Sneak-Preview-The-Rewards

Joeycool
01-15-2013, 07:58 AM
It looks like there is some sort of tiering in place when you play these events so you only play other syndicates that have similar stats.

Who are we going to play against then!? ;)

Yen
01-15-2013, 08:57 AM
I don't know whether this is a good or bad idea because let face it point of this game is to be the strongest players at your level when you join forces it change the game.

What is the point if you have to share the credit with you Syndicate ?

When player get prize for beating the boss they get it because they did it on their own but with a syndicate every players in that syndicate gets the prizes regardless of how much they contributed?.

The one thing makes crime city different from Modern war is this. Modern war can have their fraction but does crime city have become modern war ?.

Discuss guys :cool:

I'm surprised you're asking. This is without a doubt going to be the best thing to hit Crime City since boss events started poking and prodding campers out of their slumber.

Games are usually better when they have some type of group/team work involved.

honeybadger
01-15-2013, 09:03 AM
Who are we going to play against then!? ;)

Divide up....3 Indians vs 20 member syndicates should be fairly even...

DragCro
01-17-2013, 08:36 AM
I agree,this is the best thing for Crime City players!

buddylee
01-17-2013, 09:08 AM
I think the excitement in this post speaks for itself. I'm looking forward to it.

mexx
01-18-2013, 03:49 AM
i´m not in a gang. but now i´ve to search a gang, they accept me.