PDA

View Full Version : Faction Question

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 04:12 AM
Someone has probably already gotten this confirmed but I can't find it. Does anyone know if the faction bonuses (health, cash output, etc.) and any unused fortifications carry over after each battle (ie. Brazil)? Or does everything reset to zero after the battle and have to rebuild everything?

Thanks for the help.

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 06:01 AM
Anyone? Anyone?

Sandukan
01-15-2013, 06:08 AM
I think only the fortifications are lost in the battle.....along with some bruised pride and demolished egos.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-15-2013, 06:13 AM
I can't confirm, but it would be crazy with the prices what they are if they reset.

Dutchie
01-15-2013, 06:15 AM
Everything should carry over to the next Battle for ????, but you will lose 1 fortification for each battle during the Battle for Brazil. Potentially you could fight 72 battles during the Battle for Brazil if you don't need sleep, so you could lose upto 72 fortifications during the weekend.

Faction bonuses are permanent, unless you leave the faction or GREE does away with factions once the battle for the world is over...

Dutchie
01-15-2013, 06:18 AM
I can't confirm, but it would be crazy with the prices what they are if they reset.

Based on the premise that the costs are so high (i.e. $60 BILLION for the last faction upgrade), I deduce that they are permanent unless of course you leave the faction or GREE changes the rules...

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 06:38 AM
Well maybe it hasn't been confirmed. I was expecting someone to post a link showing the answer. Maybe CJ will drop by and let us know.

Tournai
01-15-2013, 08:08 AM
We also calculated in our Dutch Fighters faction that this battle could take 72 forts down.

So we need to buy some more forts, if Gree would have told this info earlier we would have bought more forts instead of members gaps at this moment.

Are there really no people that want to Join us?

We really need help guys! The Dutch Fighters; 291664130.

Bigd@wg, I dont want to Highjack, so if you care I will pull this info above away.

Just send Invites :p

madmax06
01-15-2013, 08:22 AM
I Think only forts will be damaged/ lost, 1 per battle from what i understand.

We have a few spots left as well on our faction:
Special Operation Forces
SOF
4 Spots left
Health +14% (will go up today so +19%)
Defence +25%
Output +10%
Guild +16

Invite Code 716424535

Min Donation 4mil (avg member gives 5, the more the better)
At least 40k A/D

Sent me a PM with your stats if you are interested

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 08:55 AM
I don't care about a little hijacking. Might keep thread bumped until get official answer.

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 10:24 AM
BigD@wg...one thing may be helpful..for players who choose not to get involved
and have over vaulted cash...good idea to create your own faction of one...use
extra cash for defense building upgrades (5% a whack) and simply don't start a
war with another faction...that is unless there is one that you hate:)

Thanks for tip! I'm not involved at moment. Still trying to gain info and figure out if I want to be involved. Probably will wait and see everyone's feedback after Brazil. Then if a strong faction will have me.. Join up then.

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Good thinking...as always...will respond to PM a bit later...hate it
when real world stuff gets in the way:)

Thanks. I know what you mean... Im at work right now. Blah!

nic4msu
01-15-2013, 11:00 AM
I asked the original question a while back, in one of the sticky threads, but CJ never answered. I'm also curious as to whether they'll be rolling out additional boosts next month to keep incentivizing us to roll all our $$ into the factions (thus spend gold to fortify our own armies and bases), or will we max out and only need to buy fortifications. --- thus making competition for spots no longer about how much $ you bring, but what stats you offer ...

I am a cow
01-15-2013, 03:13 PM
You can lose a maximum of one fortification per battle so if were to be in 10 fights then the ten highest level fortifications would be chosen and potentially destroyed. if the are not destroyrd they carry on the the next fight

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 04:38 PM
You can lose a maximum of one fortification per battle so if were to be in 10 fights then the ten highest level fortifications would be chosen and potentially destroyed. if the are not destroyrd they carry on the the next fight

Thank you but I think I understand the fortifications. I am more curious as to whether all these health and cash increases get reset after each WD battle (not each fight within the battles).

I am a cow
01-15-2013, 05:46 PM
Thank you but I think I understand the fortifications. I am more curious as to whether all these health and cash increases get reset after each WD battle (not each fight within the battles).

I don't think they do if they did it would purely ANNOYING

BigD@wg
01-15-2013, 06:59 PM
I don't think they do if they did it would purely ANNOYING

I suspect they don't reset but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.