PDA

View Full Version : High level Neutral's Syndicate Formation

Dr BoneCrusher
01-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Well, as I see it, high level high stat neutrals have a GOOD reason to band together. Their are enough up here to give the existing Gangs A Run for their money. It is great to be independent, so if anyone does try this they should keep this in mind. So, let's see how this is going to be orchestrated and give it a go.

mxz
01-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Dr B, interested in this concept:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43946-Veteran-Forum-Fighters-for-CC-Syndicate&p=551584 ???

DenZ1
01-14-2013, 07:16 PM
Count me in! :)

Dipstik
01-14-2013, 07:23 PM
This is the dumbest idea I've seen since JoeyCool tried to auction off xenoke's account on the forum.

The only reason to be "neutral" is if you think the entire concept of a "gang" in a game that has absolutely no cooperative play functions is entirely herp-a-derp. Once you abandon that premise, you have in fact given up your professed "neutrality" and said "I'm forming my own gang to compete with all you other gangs out there."

I expected better of you, Dr. B. Go read my recent PM again and give it some more thought. You won't be disappointed.

Lucky4u
01-14-2013, 07:27 PM
I'm enlisting...

mxz
01-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Go read my recent PM again and give it some more thought. You won't be disappointed.I second this suggestion. If it's what I think it's about...

Polarbear
01-14-2013, 07:29 PM
"I'm forming my own gang to compete with all you other gangs out there."

I thought this was the point? To give up independence for (apparent) big bonuses.

Dipstik
01-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Yeah, sometimes I regret utterly destroying my credibility with recommendations to buy henchmen... no one trusts me :)

Dr BoneCrusher
01-14-2013, 07:30 PM
This is the dumbest idea I've seen since JoeyCool tried to auction off xenoke's account on the forum.

The only reason to be "neutral" is if you think the entire concept of a "gang" in a game that has absolutely no cooperative play functions is entirely herp-a-derp. Once you abandon that premise, you have in fact given up your professed "neutrality" and said "I'm forming my own gang to compete with all you other gangs out there."

I expected better of you, Dr. B. Go read my recent PM again and give it some more thought. You won't be disappointed.

Dippy, it is response to the hew content. I think most "high stat" neutrals will need to team up to compete for the item they will give out or get left behind.

Ps, I did take a look at it. I'm going to join after the Inaugural.

Dipstik
01-14-2013, 07:32 PM
There's hew content? I haven't logged in all day and didn't know. Is there a splash screen or something they announced in the forum?

Vito Corleone
01-15-2013, 12:33 AM
Well, as I see it, high level high stat neutrals have a GOOD reason to band together. Their are enough up here to give the existing Gangs A Run for their money. It is great to be independent, so if anyone does try this they should keep this in mind. So, let's see how this is going to be orchestrated and give it a go.
Are you forming your own syndicate? Or do you plan to join the Veteran Forum Fighters?

Ragmondino
01-15-2013, 03:06 AM
Dr b don't you already have a faction?

Vito Corleone
01-15-2013, 03:15 AM
So for a free player which syndicate should I join?

isshi
01-15-2013, 03:25 AM

Imagine that... But it's not all about stats. For instance pvp events you would need the most active players. Also a high iph would be good for donations. Or how about items you do not use and you could donate these. To be honest I never wanted to join another gang, but will see how this all plays out and need to see the rules of what you can do and what you can not. Need to know how many people can be in one syndicate. It's early days, but imagine as bone crusher says then groups will be more on an even footing.

Ragmondino
01-15-2013, 03:29 AM
It starts at twenty something people, can't remember the exact amount. But you can purchase Increases

Slipperpuss
01-15-2013, 03:44 AM
Do the items you receive for coming wherever after the event get used individually during pvp fights etc does anyone know?

Also looking to join a faction if anyone has a spare space going :)

Ragmondino
01-15-2013, 03:51 AM
Yeah individually. If you leave the faction you keep units but lose boosts

isshi
01-15-2013, 03:56 AM
Think I better save my cash hehe

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/trevlinda/37870d611724710763e4ee98257649cb_zps7dcdafa5.jpg

Would be great if we could use respect points too.

Dr BoneCrusher
01-15-2013, 01:35 PM
I know a lot of high level players just look at the forum, but it would be a good time to start posting. 👍👍

Lucky4u
01-15-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi dr.B...just sent an add request...ty

DenZ1
01-15-2013, 07:09 PM
We are getting spread out already.. This thread, MXZ, Plux... Gotta keep it together unless numbers are very limited :)
Ishi is right. Most active players will have an advantage. Not just big stats.

Tomatoneverdie
01-15-2013, 07:19 PM
So for a free player which syndicate should I join?

Vito, I sent you a PM, hope you consider

mxz
01-15-2013, 07:49 PM
We are getting spread out already.. This thread, MXZ, Plux... Gotta keep it together unless numbers are very limited :)
Ishi is right. Most active players will have an advantage. Not just big stats.Agreed. I really don't want to have to lead one due to the time required. I just want to have all the forumites in a group. If we have 2 or 3 factions because there's so many people that's fine...just want to have a common identity. I'm all for everyone sticking with their friends in their pre-made groups (HTC, Plux's group, vlad's group, etc..), but I'd like to see us all work together rather than straight up competing. The results from this weekend's MW PvP tourney showed how working together can bring people together and maybe even outperform their stats. The VFF organization had 3 of it's 4 factions in the top 10 (and the 4th was in 29th).

That's the kind of cooperation we should strive for.

6enble Po3bl
01-15-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm interested if it is for neutral players.

isshi
01-16-2013, 03:30 AM
I'm interested if it is for neutral players.

In the future not many neutral players will be left, nearly everyone will be in a syndicate. Everyone is scouting now, most doing this behind closed doors. Some not showing their intentions. People really need to think before joining a group, if you want to finish 10th then not much to think about.
If you want to finish first then people really need to think, and this does not mean joining the Indians. Key factors are active players, gold spenders, good iph, higher stats. Things are changing..

vitus79
01-16-2013, 03:51 AM
.. and this does not mean joining the Indians...

sounds like a walk in the park to be accepted? u know its easier to run away than getting into the tribe

isshi
01-16-2013, 03:57 AM
Quick to jump in aye 'v' I did not mean in the way you think. It means you do not have to join the best to be a winner.
People need to think before jumping into bed with anyone.

vitus79
01-16-2013, 04:05 AM
Quick to jump in aye 'v' I did not mean in the way you think. It means you do not have to join the best to be a winner.

ah ok i got u wrong there then. yes this event is not about stats. its about communication and team play, stats not so much. you know us and im sure this will help you improving ur syndicate. good luck to everyone

6enble Po3bl
01-16-2013, 05:43 AM
In the future not many neutral players will be left, nearly everyone will be in a syndicate. Everyone is scouting now, most doing this behind closed doors. Some not showing their intentions. People really need to think before joining a group, if you want to finish 10th then not much to think about.
If you want to finish first then people really need to think, and this does not mean joining the Indians. Key factors are active players, gold spenders, good iph, higher stats. Things are changing..

easy to meet a strong player, hard to meet a good player

BOS
01-16-2013, 06:02 AM

Just enough motivation for ol' BOS here to give it his all, thanks trevy ;)

Rocky35
01-16-2013, 06:56 AM

You sound really wise. When did you start this game?

Slipperpuss
01-16-2013, 06:57 AM
Are the Indians the biggest faction in CC then? On my rival list I see plenty of different tags but never an Indian tag?! I'm looking forward to this new event, bit concerned I won't find a faction though as I'm new to the forums :/

Cheers

Slipper Von Slipperpuss Von Schnizzlehound

DenZ1
01-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Pretty much all of the above :)
I

jobadass
01-16-2013, 12:43 PM
The only reason to be "neutral" is if you think the entire concept of a "gang" in a game that has absolutely no cooperative play functions is entirely herp-a-derp. Once you abandon that premise, you have in fact give n up your professed "neutrality" and said "I'm forming my own gang to compete with all you other gangs out there."
Its totally different Dippy. In day-to-day neutrals can still be neutral and not target a specific group. Most syndicate related battles would only happen during events. In MW you can't pick which group you fight and I imagine it will be the same in CC.

I can however see a few, very good reason why members of a rival syndicate would be targeted before and after events, I'm just not going to mention them here.

TheLastResort
01-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Think I better save my cash hehe

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/trevlinda/37870d611724710763e4ee98257649cb_zps7dcdafa5.jpg

Would be great if we could use respect points too.

I have 2.5 billion cash on hand and 1 million respect points :)

jobadass
01-16-2013, 12:58 PM
I have 2.5 billion cash on hand and 1 million respect points :)Like Dr. B, i thought about a neutrals' syndicate. You were honestly one of the 1st people I thought of.

Edit: I'm no longer high level as the shark tank outgrew me

jobadass
01-16-2013, 01:35 PM
I have that same color bikiniI know. My dog liked you:)

Paulio
01-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Dr B - your inbox is full

Hero of Time
01-16-2013, 04:40 PM
http://marketingland.com/wp-content/ml-loads/2012/04/1-billion-dollars.png

Great movie.

haywood
01-16-2013, 05:32 PM

So my question is how do you decide who to join? I'm new to this whole syndicate thing and I never planned on being in a "gang/group" or whatever but I of course would like to get better prizes and what-not, and the concept sounds great. I also have decent stats/IPH. Once you're in is it permanent? I just need to understand the big picture I guess......

haywood
01-16-2013, 05:58 PM
Blood in blood out

That's how it is

THUG LIFE

2PAC son!! Your comments are just as good as Dip, keep being you :D

Jtstar7439
01-16-2013, 08:47 PM
Ok haven't been around here much past few days, can someone fill me in on all this? I've never wanted to be in a group but it's seeming like its going to be part of a pvp tournament?

Tomatoneverdie
01-16-2013, 09:24 PM
Ok haven't been around here much past few days, can someone fill me in on all this? I've never wanted to be in a group but it's seeming like its going to be part of a pvp tournament?

I'll give it a shot....You find a group of people with common goal and form a Syndicate. Each member contribute his/her income to a common pot which can then purchase boosts like faster health regen (for Boss), more iincome building output, etc. And then there are team events like PvP which earn you a high stat prize or modifier....