PDA

View Full Version : Coming to Crime City very soon...

CJ54
01-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Word on the street is that crime syndicates are forming all over town, each of them ready to fight to the last man over truly epic rewards.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5066/newsyndicates.png

Are you ready?

KizbotBro
01-14-2013, 03:01 PM
I think I am ready, so..

Tell us more

When is this expected to go live and will android be problem free?

vitus79
01-14-2013, 03:01 PM
the Indians are more than ready, are you crime city?

Polarbear
01-14-2013, 03:10 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMG that was a mean teaser!

But really GG,

1. Indians
2. CK
3. The rest
4. Loners

:(:(:(

thevlad
01-14-2013, 03:20 PM
Soon it begins

I wonder how it's all gonna work vs mw

The Billionaire
01-14-2013, 03:46 PM
Awesome!!!! Thanks for the info CJ

jobadass
01-14-2013, 03:49 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMG that was a mean teaser!

But really GG,

1. Indians
2. CK
3. The rest
4. Loners

:(:(:(i would say "peanut butter jelly time", but we're not buddies anymore. And Tony is flagged

Poopenshire
01-14-2013, 03:51 PM
I see ships in the distance and strange flags with skulls and crossbones!

John Snow
01-14-2013, 03:59 PM
Hopefully, they finish their MW beta test first before rolling this out to the other games.

Elastic Earl
01-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Very exciting. Actually glad it is coming out after Factions. Hopefully alot of the bugs will get worked out in MW before launching here.

Thanks CJ. CC needed this badly.

Sunsets
01-14-2013, 04:15 PM
Please don't force EXP from Syndicates like you do with the Faction Wars in MW.

Thank you,

The Campers across Crime City

vitus79
01-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Please don't force EXP from Syndicates like you do with the Faction Wars in MW.

Thank you,

The Campers across Crime City

campers can always sit out on xp rewarding events. just camp and build the bonuses. even for campers its a great addition to the game, will just take longer and you will miss out on some awesome prizes

DragCro
01-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Like it! Something new :)

Sunsets
01-14-2013, 04:23 PM
campers can always sit out on xp rewarding events. just camp and build the bonuses. even for campers its a great addition to the game, will just take longer and you will miss out on some awesome prizes

Yeah but we already miss out on just about everything. As long as they let me form my own syndicate and donate to it for my own bonuses I'm happy. If they run it anything like MW, that shouldn't be a problem

Polarbear
01-14-2013, 04:31 PM
Yeah but we already miss out on just about everything. As long as they let me form my own syndicate and donate to it for my own bonuses I'm happy. If they run it anything like MW, that shouldn't be a problem

I thought the whole concept of camping was missing out on everything so you don't get EXP, you can't have it both ways... It's a PVP event not a camping one.

BOS
01-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Awesome! Can't wait to kick some tail ;)

Ragmondino
01-14-2013, 04:40 PM
Hey Bos. Wanna restart a TnA faction?

bimmer kid
01-14-2013, 04:49 PM
can someone kinda explain how factions work? does it have anything to do with clans or what

i dont play any other GREE games

Polarbear
01-14-2013, 04:53 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43767-Faction-PVP-Tournament-1-11-to-1-13

vitus79
01-14-2013, 05:05 PM
also have a look on the prize table in mw to get another idea, good stuff coming to crime city

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43749-Battle-For-Brazil-1-19-Sneak-Preview-The-Rewards

TRAZ
01-14-2013, 05:12 PM

Why not create a camper syndicate, says you can...lol....nice read at least.

So is this a money maker for Gree? In other words, gold gets you to the end quicker? I don't play any of the other game so no idea.

Paulio
01-14-2013, 05:17 PM
There is a faction event kicking off this weekend, so we'll know more then. It's Gree, so I'm sure it's a money maker, but it also gives free players with solid IPH an edge.

Polarbear
01-14-2013, 05:18 PM
also have a look on the prize table in mw to get another idea, good stuff coming to crime city

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43749-Battle-For-Brazil-1-19-Sneak-Preview-The-Rewards

Oh mannnn! Already celebrating? :)

Sunsets
01-14-2013, 05:29 PM
Why not create a camper syndicate

That's actually a really good idea lol

Sunsets
01-14-2013, 05:38 PM
And CJ, I've got a few questions / concerns about Syndicates:

1. Will battles/tournaments between syndicates be bracketed by levels & mafia count?

2. Will players who choose to run their syndicates alone for the donation bonuses be allowed to opt out of PvP events?

3. Will syndicate "donations" only be in the form of in-game cash?

4. Do you have any general estimate on release, or any details on the bonuses syndicates will provide?

Tomatoneverdie
01-14-2013, 05:40 PM
This is going to be awesome, and there goes whatever free time I have left....good job, Gree

Paulio
01-14-2013, 05:49 PM
And CJ, I've got a few questions / concerns about Syndicates:

1. Will battles/tournaments between syndicates be bracketed by levels & mafia count?

2. Will players who choose to run their syndicates alone for the donation bonuses be allowed to opt out of PvP events?

3. Will syndicate "donations" only be in the form of in-game cash?

4. Do you have any general estimate on release, or any details on the bonuses syndicates will provide?

2. In MW, I believe factions can be comprised of a single player, but you'll never have enough to buy the bonuses (they're expensive). There is definitely strength in numbers. You should probably create a syndicate of campers.

3. In MW, PvP drops concrete, which you donate to the faction (syndicate). The concrete is used to build fortifications which are used in faction events.

Sunsets
01-14-2013, 05:54 PM
2. In MW, I believe factions can be comprised of a single player, but you'll never have enough to buy the bonuses (they're expensive). There is definitely strength in numbers. You should probably create a syndicate of campers.

3. In MW, PvP drops concrete, which you donate to the faction (syndicate). The concrete is used to build fortifications which are used in faction events.

2. Yeah, you can have single player factions in MW. The problem with recruiting a bunch of players comes in if they're allowed to initiate battles with other syndicates. I'll look into getting a solid syndicate of campers together though, I like that idea.

3. I'd heard about the concrete drops in MW, wasn't sure what they were used for though. Thanks for the info

emcee
01-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Note to self:

Get night clubs to level 10 asap.
Don't sell more income buildings.
Don't upgrade more defense buildings.
Focus on increasing attack/defense stats.

mxz
01-14-2013, 06:50 PM
2. Yeah, you can have single player factions in MW. The problem with recruiting a bunch of players comes in if they're allowed to initiate battles with other syndicates. I'll look into getting a solid syndicate of campers together though, I like that idea.Be smart about your recruiting and you'll be alright. I have a MW camper faction and I've yet to gain any XP because of it. Nice income boost, though!

DenZ1
01-14-2013, 07:03 PM
What is a faction for? Just a bunch of players whoever wanna team up with unlimited numbers?
Any info would be appreciated. MW threads doesn't give much insight. I'm a loner at this point so I would have to find/join a decent team :)

Tomatoneverdie
01-14-2013, 07:28 PM
What is a faction for? Just a bunch of players whoever wanna team up with unlimited numbers?
Any info would be appreciated. MW threads doesn't give much insight. I'm a loner at this point so I would have to find/join a decent team :)

It's pretty awesome, bunch of us made a HTC MW Faction and we are having a blast. You have good stat, don't think you will have a problem finding a spot in a good Faction

Illuminati
01-14-2013, 08:24 PM
Anyone wanna add me?

My stats are as follows:
Blackwidow
Level 200
Attack: 66700
Defense: 63418
IPH: Will be over $1million once my nightclub upgrade finishes in a few hours.

mxz
01-14-2013, 08:25 PM
Illuminati, sign up!
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43946-Veteran-Forum-Fighters-for-CC-Syndicate

BOS
01-14-2013, 08:29 PM
Hey Bos. Wanna restart a TnA faction?

Raggy, we'd get killed! Can't have you as my defense leader :D. Plus, I think I know a good group of peeps that have been waiting for this to happen ;)

Sunsets
01-14-2013, 09:17 PM
If we've got any campers here looking for a group, make sure you sign up! ;)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43952-Crime-City-Campers-New-Syndicate!

TRAZ
01-14-2013, 09:46 PM
Hmmmm...never been gang affiliated. At least this is something new and seems interesting.

DenZ1
01-14-2013, 11:17 PM
I hope agentSmith wont be forming any factions :))

Slipperpuss
01-15-2013, 01:26 AM
Hey new to the site, but was wondering if anyone had a spare space going? Cheers.

Ragmondino
01-15-2013, 03:04 AM
Raggy, we'd get killed! Can't have you as my defense leader :D. Plus, I think I know a good group of peeps that have been waiting for this to happen ;)

Ahhh dude I'm powerful...
I'm putting the band back together... Me you and Sez. Unbeatable

kimberleyj
01-15-2013, 06:44 AM
i am not into joining gangs if i had i would have been in one by now ,what a rubbish idea.

The Billionaire
01-15-2013, 06:54 AM
i am not into joining gangs if i had i would have been in one by now ,what a rubbish idea.

You're going to miss out on some great rewards.

Its a brilliant idea. Have a look at the Modern War forum, "factions" has been out for about a month and the 1st main event starts this weekend, i'm sure you change your mind when you see the prizes.

Click the link below

Yen
01-15-2013, 08:46 AM
Wow after over a year of being in hiding, camping and avoiding most events. This event might actually get Yen to join a faction/syndicate! :cool:

6enble Po3bl
01-15-2013, 09:12 AM
What is this event about? Don't know too much about it

Bala82
01-15-2013, 09:19 AM
What is this event about? Don't know too much about it

A lot people are unsure how and what this is and how is suppose to work :(

Only player in MW who have fraction will understand benefits but we have many knowable players on here so eventually we will get to understand how this will work.

6enble Po3bl
01-15-2013, 09:22 AM
A lot people are unsure how and what this is and how is suppose to work :(

Only player in MW who have fraction will understand benefits but we have many knowable players on here so eventually we will get to understand how this will work.

I just play CC so I have to wait until it is released:rolleyes:

Bala82
01-15-2013, 09:34 AM
From what i understand

1) When you are in Syndicate - you donate cash you have into a syndicate bank and every member has donate cash regularly and it keep building until leader can purchase certain stuff like increase in defence , increase in health and etc.
This why some leader focus on get high income players so they get these advantages quicker. if you have player who donate 1 million per day without it affect them and more of these players faster you get the money.

2) Depend on your purpose of syndicate there certain bonus attached - We don't know prizes until they reveal them.

TRAZ
01-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Has anyone gotten the "Join a faction" pop up yet? I deleted and reinstalled the game and still nothing.

Hope not as factions aren't in CC...hehehe....just joshing ya. It'll probably look like the pic in the first post when it happens. There's still a boss event happening, but new LE items did roll out.

Is a new update going to have to be released to see this? Seems more than just the usual type of event that would roll out.

mxz
01-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Is a new update going to have to be released to see this? Seems more than just the usual type of event that would roll out.Yes. You'll have to update your app in the appstore / googleplex to be able to join syndicates.

Plux
01-15-2013, 05:25 PM
They are really Guilds in old game speak but doesn't seem to have had that fractious effect in Modern War. Well done Gree finally breathing life back into Crime City. 3 days to go until the Battle For Brazil.

6enble Po3bl
01-15-2013, 06:31 PM
From what i understand

1) When you are in Syndicate - you donate cash you have into a syndicate bank and every member has donate cash regularly and it keep building until leader can purchase certain stuff like increase in defence , increase in health and etc.
This why some leader focus on get high income players so they get these advantages quicker. if you have player who donate 1 million per day without it affect them and more of these players faster you get the money.

2) Depend on your purpose of syndicate there certain bonus attached - We don't know prizes until they reveal them.

Now I know that why some players request to add me as I have a good IPH

mxz
01-15-2013, 06:48 PM
There's no update in the app store for CC.Hence the "soon" and not "now" part of CJ's post. My guess is that they just released it to Apple for review when they posted the coming soon message. That takes 1-2 weeks. The other scenario is they just sent out a beta build, in which case it will probably be 2-4 weeks.

TRAZ
01-15-2013, 06:49 PM
lol Syndicates, sorry. Keep mixing the 2 around. So probably expect the splash screen after this boss event is over?

Just have to wait and see as there's been no announcement as to the actual release for this, only that it's headed this way.

CJ54 can you click on the question mark on your original screenshot and show the rest of the info...lol?

tower
01-16-2013, 08:36 AM
I think I am ready, so..

Tell us more

When is this expected to go live and will android be problem free?

Don't worry about the bugs, Android won't get it for at least three months after release to iOS.

Bala82
01-17-2013, 05:16 AM
I really hope you add ranking system similar to MW battle point system for crime city .

kitzune
01-17-2013, 12:57 PM
So has there been anything more posted for Crime city Syndicates? Like how are they similar and different from MW Factions?

Ak Killah
01-18-2013, 12:25 AM
only started playing a few weeks ago wish i started earlier.

Klorel
01-18-2013, 03:49 AM
Cant wait 4 this update to come :)

ccmike
01-18-2013, 06:17 AM
Can't wait and already like the new dimension in this game.

initialk
01-19-2013, 06:16 PM
very nice!

Gabber4Hardcore_Spain
01-20-2013, 08:16 AM
I''m ready :)

<3 Hz
01-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Any updates???

Bala82
01-20-2013, 11:22 AM
Should coming out this week probably after Box event finishes or after MW domination event finishs.

Every announcement made for new content usually get added a week after the topic get posted.

I was expecting this update on friday but it could be tomorrow.

I wouldn't update until i know what bugs are because in the new MW update anyone update for domination event for Brazil loses daily scratcher :(

cooch
01-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Based on the amount of strife, turmoil and issues in MW (read the many postings) I hope CJ et al go with a beta test for CC. If folks are really playing a semi-nonfunctional game and paying real $$ then it's very uncool.

Perhaps Gree should beta test with a limited amount of syndicates over a couple of wars. The syndicates would fully cooperate with feedback, off line, keep gripes off BB, so Gree can 'perfect' the Syndicate Wars before releasing to general CC world. Maybe even throw a token bone to volunteers with a Rare from previous Boss event or whatever.

Otherwise the CC boards will be full of complaints, frustrations, etc. Especially the lvl 200 guys or heavy spenders that could take or leave it if it's executed poorly.

Bala82
01-20-2013, 11:44 AM
Based on the amount of strife, turmoil and issues in MW (read the many postings) I hope CJ et al go with a beta test for CC. If folks are really playing a semi-nonfunctional game and paying real $$ then it's very uncool.

Perhaps Gree should beta test with a limited amount of syndicates over a couple of wars. The syndicates would fully cooperate with feedback, off line, keep gripes off BB, so Gree can 'perfect' the Syndicate Wars before releasing to general CC world. Maybe even throw a token bone to volunteers with a Rare from previous Boss event or whatever.

Otherwise the CC boards will be full of complaints, frustrations, etc. Especially the lvl 200 guys or heavy spenders that could take or leave it if it's executed poorly.

While this is a good idea the rewards for participating will mean those player get additional stats equipment that other player will not receive if they did beta test.

Bolt923
01-20-2013, 06:37 PM
whoever wants to be in my gang when it comes out.Go ahead and msg me and u will get a reserved spot.Cant wait to see u

cooch
01-20-2013, 06:44 PM
While this is a good idea the rewards for participating will mean those player get additional stats equipment that other player will not receive if they did beta test.

Big deal. Do you want all the aggravation going on with MW BB's????? I'm here to play and have fun. Not get as angry, frustrated and ripped off as many of those guys are now complaining about.

Besides the best way to do it is run the beta test at the same time as a Boss Event. Those in the syndicates play the beta test. Those that use Gold to play the Beta test at a certain spend level get the BOSS prize and some rares. The ones that spend gold but not at the high cut off get some rares. Freeloaders get some uncommons. It's about as fair as it can get. Figure two Boss events will smooth out the issues other than much larger volumes of syndicates. Lessons Learned from MW will carry over to CC but we have a different game so they will have problems in CC environment.

All theoretical because I doubt that they'll do it.

Vito Corleone
01-21-2013, 06:52 AM
So if it is like in MW you can get hit by way stronger players, both in levels and in stats, from another syndicate. So if you have for example a lot of consumebles like TP, turkeys and snowballs perhaps it's better to stay out of it.

Vito Corleone
01-21-2013, 06:53 AM
Can you get attacked by an ally who is currently in another faction?
How does that work?

Defender11
01-21-2013, 06:57 AM
As someone in a top 10 faction in MW - my advice is:

Stay clear of this for now! Don't even sign up til they know what they are doing.

Bet this gets put on-hold anyway!

Yen
01-22-2013, 06:09 AM
Soooooo seriously now when should we expect this?

The Billionaire
01-22-2013, 08:00 AM
Should coming out this week probably after Box event finishes or after MW domination event finishs.

Every announcement made for new content usually get added a week after the topic get posted.

I was expecting this update on friday but it could be tomorrow.

I wouldn't update until i know what bugs are because in the new MW update anyone update for domination event for Brazil loses daily scratcher :(

I very much doubt it, I'd be surprised if this gets released before the end of February. There's been a lot of bugs in the MW factions and WD event so Gree should take a bit of time and fix those issues before releasing it into CC. On the other hand they just want your money so who knows.

When is this thing expected to go live . .

Soooooo seriously now when should we expect this?

Mid to the end of February would be my guess.

Whatever the weather i'm ready for this so bring it on!!!

Bala82
01-22-2013, 08:08 AM
I hope your right

Bala82
01-22-2013, 08:30 AM
Well i see your problem but assuming we all agree not to nothing is preventing another syndicate to start a war with us.

I don't think this will be a problem until the first War event get launched.

Sunsets
01-22-2013, 09:08 AM
I appreciate the concern Bala, but I've gotten a very good idea from the past events in Modern War. Overall, it won't be the best investment of my time.

Bala82
01-22-2013, 09:11 AM
I see you delete the topic ?

brian14
01-22-2013, 04:03 PM
I will be forming a Syndicate called "The Ripes". We will be very strong and will upgrade things quickly, my income is around 300k per hour and my other members are similar. If you are interested in being on of the first members, please PM me as soon as possible.

cooch
01-22-2013, 04:28 PM
I very much doubt it, I'd be surprised if this gets released before the end of February. There's been a lot of bugs in the MW factions and WD event so Gree should take a bit of time and fix those issues before releasing it into CC. On the other hand they just want your money so who knows.

Mid to the end of February would be my guess.

$BB, you guys helped make MW the 6th highest grossing App in ITunes, with a lot of it judging by the angry msg boards on MW, 'ill-gotten' from inability to predict issues with BofB. The Syndicate wars are for Real $ players anyway. The freebies or those gold spenders that don't want to drop a few hundred USD or more per Syndicate war best stay away or don't whine on BB because they have been forewarned on MW BB and on ITunes reviews for MW what will happen. People aren't hold holding back.

Not just the bugs and bandwidth issues but the wars are designed for Gree revenue which is justified as it's a Business in the Entertainment Industry. So the freeloaders and casual or TJ spenders are not in Gree's focus and I can't blame them for that. I expect MW's bb to be filled with such complaints (only about 10% of complaints now) once the kinks are worked out. The big issue is refunds or credits for mucho denaros spent in the blind. Let's see what Gree does.

If they are smart business people they will run one or two battles in MW, handle issues, then introduce to CC or they could lose the top 2 sales dollar games in Gree's ITunes portfolio. CC is in top 100.

Love your hood BTW.
How did you guys do?

Nancy07Oliveri
01-22-2013, 08:53 PM
I am happy to have found this forum, and more happy to have long tail explained so well.

Thanks,
fundraising forms (http://www.HelpforSmallNonprofits.com)

MonteCitan
01-23-2013, 01:00 PM
I will be forming a Syndicate called "The Ripes". We will be very strong and will upgrade things quickly, my income is around 300k per hour and my other members are similar. If you are interested in being on of the first members, please PM me as soon as possible.

300k/hr?? Impressive, where do I sign up.. I only need 300k/hr iph more to hit 2 mil..

waxone
01-24-2013, 04:29 AM
Hello, I've been following the forums for a while now but have only just registered. I'd like to join a decent syndicate as I don't want to miss the boat on this come the time.

Lv 118
A/D 39k 34k
IPH 182k

945 921 928

I play a kind of camper strategy, focused on economics & upgrading my machine gun turrets while saving respect coins.
Sometimes i get a little carried away and do a thug life goal too many. I mainly only level up a lot during PvP events and triggering bosses.

If anyone's interested please let me know thanks :)

Butt Futter
01-25-2013, 03:45 AM

I'm interested. If anyone else is interested in adding me, let me know.

Level 115
Att: 37k
Def 39k
IPH: $470k
ID: 452 493 609

brian14
01-26-2013, 03:11 PM
I will be forming a Syndicate called "The Ripes". We will be very strong and will upgrade things quickly, my income is around 300k per hour and my other members are similar. If you are interested in being on of the first members, please contact me as soon as possible if you're interested. We already have almost 10 strong members ready to join as soon as the syndicates begin.

Paulsc99
01-26-2013, 04:56 PM
Hey, Brian, I'm interested in joining the ripes if there are still spaces. I'm currently at level 181 and my IPH = 450k.

Coladonato
01-27-2013, 04:50 AM
Hello, I've been following the forums for a while now but have only just registered. I'd like to join a decent syndicate as I don't want to miss the boat on this come the time.

Lv 118
A/D 39k 34k
IPH 182k

945 921 928

I play a kind of camper strategy, focused on economics & upgrading my machine gun turrets while saving respect coins.
Sometimes i get a little carried away and do a thug life goal too many. I mainly only level up a lot during PvP events and triggering bosses.

If anyone's interested please let me know thanks :)

Don't bother upgrading your defenses too much, they get drastically less effective the more you upgrade them. Work on you IPH

The Billionaire
01-27-2013, 03:00 PM
$BB, you guys helped make MW the 6th highest grossing App in ITunes, with a lot of it judging by the angry msg boards on MW, 'ill-gotten' from inability to predict issues with BofB. The Syndicate wars are for Real $ players anyway. The freebies or those gold spenders that don't want to drop a few hundred USD or more per Syndicate war best stay away or don't whine on BB because they have been forewarned on MW BB and on ITunes reviews for MW what will happen. People aren't hold holding back.

Not just the bugs and bandwidth issues but the wars are designed for Gree revenue which is justified as it's a Business in the Entertainment Industry. So the freeloaders and casual or TJ spenders are not in Gree's focus and I can't blame them for that. I expect MW's bb to be filled with such complaints (only about 10% of complaints now) once the kinks are worked out. The big issue is refunds or credits for mucho denaros spent in the blind. Let's see what Gree does.

If they are smart business people they will run one or two battles in MW, handle issues, then introduce to CC or they could lose the top 2 sales dollar games in Gree's ITunes portfolio. CC is in top 100.

Love your hood BTW.
How did you guys do?

Freeloaders and TJ collectors can still really benefit from the main events. The majority of the top 100 spots will be filled by gold spending syndicates but there are some great prizes up for grabs for those who finish in the top 1000, 5000 etc.

In fact anyone who doesn't get involved in syndicates is going to get majorly left behind stat wise.

Not sure exactly where we finished but it was in the top 100 and i guess around 60th place.

Thanks

realsavior
01-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Any idea on how many syndicates were competing in MW?

Bala82
01-28-2013, 10:19 AM
So any idea when this is starting?

Who knows but it's ridiculous I mean MW are already second set of events and have had this for 2 months ?. What is taking them so long if they figure how to do it in MW surely it just matter adjusting code for crime city to make this avaliable ?.

Nolefan
01-28-2013, 03:40 PM
Im in good faction in MWand i have to admit that it has made the game a lot more fun. I definitely want to get a good faction in CC. Im low mid level player (Lvl 56) with excellent stats for level. 24.8K/24.7K IPH $866K. I have the 30% reduction in upgrade cost and the faster build upgrade units so IPH will continue to be high for level.

Add me and lets talk strategy 953 649 472

Bala82
01-29-2013, 09:13 AM

Look like Billionaire was right about this

thevlad
01-30-2013, 09:57 PM
Any high stat players that need a syndicate message me!!

Luciferianism
01-31-2013, 08:55 AM
I think 'very soon' was not entirely accurate.

Bala82
01-31-2013, 08:59 AM
That Gree for you - Have they ever done anything on time ?

Zendfrim
02-02-2013, 02:50 PM
So, a pointed question...

If I am not mistaken, crime city started this out, it was the first game amongst funzio's plethora.

Can someone explain to me why this game isn't the FIRST ONE being improved and developed? There is NO REASON that any other game should get ANYTHING new before this one. This game is in dire need of new content and upgrades to the way things work. This game certainly should have buildings that augment stats, should've had syndicates before anything was developed for modern war, and we DEFINITELY deserve the ability to upgrade lousy items into good ones well before players of any of your other games.

Please explain to me why you would actively develop a game that came AFTER the one that started all this instead.

TEG
02-02-2013, 04:47 PM
So, a pointed question...

If I am not mistaken, crime city started this out, it was the first game amongst funzio's plethora.

Can someone explain to me why this game isn't the FIRST ONE being improved and developed? There is NO REASON that any other game should get ANYTHING new before this one. This game is in dire need of new content and upgrades to the way things work. This game certainly should have buildings that augment stats, should've had syndicates before anything was developed for modern war, and we DEFINITELY deserve the ability to upgrade lousy items into good ones well before players of any of your other games.

Please explain to me why you would actively develop a game that came AFTER the one that started all this instead.

Maybe they didn't want to try something so experimental on their "flagship" product until it was proven first?

By the way, I am level 200 planning to start my own Syndicate. If any other level 200 players want to join me, you can PM me with your invite code...

countygirl
02-03-2013, 06:12 PM
i need friends too play CRIME CITY with will accept all who excepts me thank you very much]

Skullface
02-04-2013, 09:59 PM
With the pigskin bomb, can you lose it when the event is over??

mattcope
02-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Yes there are very consumable and you will lose the pigskins

rustbinlid
02-05-2013, 01:56 PM
No thank you

Big Bad Wolf
02-06-2013, 10:39 AM
It seems like it's a means to an end once boss events end with the footballs or any other explosive from the pvp events as long as you arn't big time gold spender. I've had around 100 tp, snowballs, and turkeys and all of them have vanished... So its just a matter of time with footballs as well...

name
02-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Depends on your level and strength. My stats are so crazily inflated that people don't dare to attack me (at my current level). I lost the last snowball just before the event started, and I haven't been attacked or robbed since the event ended. I guess nobody is in the mood to start chewing on my 61 pigskins.

The clear advantage is that I'll probably still have some of them when the next boss comes around. A lot of campers don't like the experience you'll gain from such events, but if you are strong for your level and can endure the rise in levels (rised 3 levels this event) it definately is worth it.

TRAZ
02-08-2013, 07:28 AM
Depends on your level and strength. My stats are so crazily inflated that people don't dare to attack me (at my current level). I lost the last snowball just before the event started, and I haven't been attacked or robbed since the event ended. I guess nobody is in the mood to start chewing on my 61 pigskins.

The clear advantage is that I'll probably still have some of them when the next boss comes around. A lot of campers don't like the experience you'll gain from such events, but if you are strong for your level and can endure the rise in levels (rised 3 levels this event) it definately is worth it.

Take note that someone can attack or rob you, lose and destroy all your pigskins.

Big Bad Wolf
02-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Take note that someone can attack or rob you, lose and destroy all your pigskins.

Which seems to happen to me every time... Than i take out my rage on everyone else who has them lol.... Great way to rage war!

PC77
02-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Which seems to happen to me every time... Than i take out my rage on everyone else who has them lol.... Great way to rage war!
That's why I'm glad to be mobbed up with you and not on your rival list, lol

Big Bad Wolf
02-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Its nice having so many nonconsumables because it usually costs me nothing to attack someone over and over to demolish those explosives and with over 60 stamina, a big dent can be made lol

PC77
02-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Ya, while the fake stats do look good for the little time they last, you are very restricted when it comes to attacking cause they are lost so easily.

Big Bad Wolf
02-08-2013, 03:44 PM
It seems like every brick i get i lose a football for it... I don't even get upset anymore after going through it three times before...

brian14
02-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Elite syndicate!
After 10 minutes
Fight respect payout +10%
Meelee defense +25%
Gun defense +25%
Building defense +25%
Guild size already up to 30
Help us keep getting stronger rapidly! Don't miss out!
462 678 160

PoeEllis
02-09-2013, 05:35 AM
Word on the street is that crime syndicates are forming all over town, each of them ready to fight to the last man over truly epic rewards.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5066/newsyndicates.png

Are you ready?

Syndicate Name: Get Down or Lay Down (GdL)

Come and join me take over:

and

Add me to your mafia. I play all day everyday.

THCraul
02-09-2013, 09:19 AM
do the brick drop at pvp only or the robberies as well

Big Bad Wolf
02-09-2013, 10:07 AM
I've only noticed pvp

C-Note
02-10-2013, 11:57 AM
JOIN GNR (GUNS N' ROSES!) ! A new syndicate that I have invested over $6,000,000 already!! take advantage of it! check out the bonus' involved! Everyone is accepted. Let's try and beat the best!

313 873 973

black90
02-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Want a very strong syndicate Join Us
Corleone Family Mafia
Invite Code: 540-860-418

Members: 52

Bonuses:

Fight Respect Payout:+25%
Jobs Payout:+25%
Car Attack:+5%
Car Defense:+25%
Building Output:+25%
Melee Attack:+10%
Melee Defense:+25%
Gun Defense:+25%
Armor Attack:+15%
Armor Defense:+25%
Explosive Attack:+5%
Explosive Defense:+20%
Building Defense:+25%
Hideout Health:+15%
Hideout Damage:+5%
Syndicate Member Increase:+32

And I still Upgrade

ablankone
02-11-2013, 07:58 AM
SYNDICATE CODE: (LEVELS 100+ PLS!)

479 699 911

On CC 16/7 so if am not sleeping I'll be clicking azz n bringing u in! Bear with me :)

MrMensah
02-12-2013, 09:24 PM
617 453 929
Follow syndicate:money is the motive
18/7 online!! High roler!!

elcrime
02-13-2013, 11:12 AM
Wanna join my syndicate?
The Crime Lawyers
Syndicate stats:
25% respect payout
10% job payout
25% car defense
25% building output
10% melee attack
25% melee defense
25% gun defense
much more!!!
Apply to this number:

ablankone
02-14-2013, 09:57 PM
SYNDICATE CODE: (LEVELS 100+)

479 699 911

15M+ DONATED AND GROWING... SO IS THIS SYNDICATE... JOIN US!

On CC 16/7 so if am not sleeping I'll be clicking azz n bringing u in! Bear with me :)

smoored12
02-14-2013, 10:54 PM
Syndicate Name - Euclids Finest
Syndicate Type - Moderate Gold Spender
Syndicate Ambition - Top 50
Minimum Requirements - 100+ Or High Income per hour
Number of Bonuses Purchased So Far - 16
Fight Respect Payout 10%
Car Defense 5%
Building Output 10%
Melee Defense 20%
Gun Defense 10%
Building Defense 20%
Syndicate Member Increase +4

Contact/Syndicate Code - Code: 203727601

kpry
02-17-2013, 05:10 PM
Level 122 Mafia Code: 592 982 757

Syndicate Code: 840 589 777
Syndicate Name: HRK

Very strong Syndicate, with Billions of dollars, 95 out of 105 Bonus upgrades and counting, a ton of hideouts, Every day total donations consit of Billions of dollars, and hundreds of Bricks. For High Level and experienced players ONLY, because we are one of the best Syndicates out there].

killz4thrillz
02-17-2013, 07:05 PM
Syndicate code: 102-984-071

Over 40 billion spent on upgrades...nuff said

Looking for heavy hitters with stats excess of 30k atk/def. No Exceptions.

Angry Mob
02-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Can anyone tell me what are these bonuses ??
*Influence increase
*Hideout health
*Hideout damage

ablankone
02-18-2013, 07:57 PM
JOIN THE 100+ CLUB

syndicate code: (levels 100+)
479 699 911

80m+ donated... 28 members... and growing.
Join us!

"GOOD PEOPLE . . . BAD INTENTIONS"

Need Mafia
02-26-2013, 02:46 AM
1.5 BILLION in bonuses.

Daily players - levels 130+ - required to donate 5 million/day

If you meet these requirements we can make room for you (there are currently 8 inactive players).

770 762 561

owe161
02-26-2013, 04:48 PM
Hi,

The Dead Parrots are looking for four new members for our friendly active group.

Minimum requirements - daily player with minimum stats of 20k attack 20k defence.

Knowledge of the Norwegian Blue Parrot and having a silly walk would be an added bonus.

PM me if your interested

Cheers

Owen

Dan34
02-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Looking for some new member for are syndicate 190916569

Grant B
03-03-2013, 12:08 PM
join the keep calm chive on syndicate. 424243704

TRAZ
03-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Please post any syndicate recruiting posts in the correct sub-forum. This is not the correct thread folks.