Bronson
01-14-2013, 12:29 PM
Get your questions in boys and girls, I'm not staying up all night

Dudebot121256
01-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Here's a voley of questions for you.

1) How long have you been playing MW?
2) Who's better? CJ or CCM?
3) Who's your favorite forum user and who's your favorite game user?
4) What do you think about the upcoming WD and how well do you think it'll go?
5) Who did you like better? Funzio or GREE?
6) Do you think GREE will drive MW into the ground?

Bala82
01-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Which is your favourite ? MQ,KA ,CC,MW

Bronson
01-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Here's a voley of questions for you.

1) How long have you been playing MW?
2) Who's better? CJ or CCM?
3) Who's your favorite forum user and who's your favorite game user?
4) What do you think about the upcoming WD and how well do you think it'll go?
5) Who did you like better? Funzio or GREE?
6) Do you think GREE will drive MW into the ground?

1) been playing since Jan or Feb
2) CJ without a doubt
3) tough question but favourite forum users are my boys Aidan (where did you go) and TC, favourite player in game changes their name every week but is currently going by Boost Busta
4) its gonna go down in flames
5) Funzio
6)its already in the ground we are just waiting for the dirt to get shovelled on top

albeezy
01-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Do you think you can win an FFN against me in KA and if so what is your level (so I can beat you down a second time!).

Bronson
01-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Which is your favourite ? MQ,KA ,CC,MW

In order of preference

1 Modern War - my first Gree game
2 Kingdom Age - check my wall and you will see why
3 Monster Quest
4 Crime City

Bronson
01-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Do you think you can win an FFN against me in KA and if so what is your level (so I can beat you down a second time!).

Fool you never beat me first time and I am up at about 128

Vballmadam
01-14-2013, 12:52 PM
Who is gonna win the pvp tournament and will it be a landslide?

Btw...I thought I was your favorite....lol!

Bronson
01-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Who is gonna win the pvp tournament and will it be a landslide?

Btw...I thought I was your favorite....lol!

Too many to pick for favourites and I couldn't name a female as I would get PM death threats from those that missed out lol I had to pick my 2 Amigos but if you want to know who I like click on my profile and look thru my friends list as your all amazing.

PVP tournament will have the same winners as before and if they post the numbers people can see for themselves if it was a landslide

albeezy
01-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Fool you never beat me first time and I am up at about 128

Who won the poetry rap battle thread? Oh yeah, I did. You did receive a consolation prize from the Risible one, but that was more of an honorable mention! LOL In KA I'm pushing 120k attack at level 65 and have a ways to go until I get to level 128, but when I can find you on the rival list I will teach you a thing or two about battling with AL BEEZY! LOL It's all in the name of fun Bronsizzle!

Vballmadam
01-14-2013, 01:01 PM
Speaking of Amigos...where is Aiden?

Fl@sh
01-14-2013, 01:01 PM
What's your favorite beer again?

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Who won the poetry rap battle thread? Oh yeah, I did. You did receive a consolation prize from the Risible one, but that was more of an honorable mention! LOL In KA I'm pushing 120k attack at level 65 and have a ways to go until I get to level 128, but when I can find you on the rival list I will teach you a thing or two about battling with AL BEEZY! LOL It's all in the name of fun Bronsizzle!

You won for having the only on topic bit of poetry on the thread, I got gold for whooping your a$$ lol

By the time you hit 120 I'll be 200 and my attack is over 180k

BigD@wg
01-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Do you still use your right nipple to initiate last attack versus Epic Boss in hopes of getting a rare? Or is it now the left? :)

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Speaking of Amigos...where is Aiden?

I have no idea, think he must have quit as I have sent him messages here and in game but no reply, he didn't even say goodbye

Agent Orange
01-14-2013, 01:05 PM
1) Is MW half full or half empty?

2) Do you think everyone will be a Pirate one day?

3) Stout or Lager?

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:05 PM
What's your favorite beer again?

Asahi at the moment, unfortunately I'm sat here drinking the pig swill that is Carling as the local was out of good beer

albeezy
01-14-2013, 01:06 PM
You won for having the only on topic bit of poetry on the thread, I got gold for whooping your a$$ lol

By the time you hit 120 I'll be 200 and my attack is over 180k
Ill still be pushing over 180k by the time I hit level 100! Holla at your boy!

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:06 PM
Do you still use your right nipple to initiate last attack versus Epic Boss in hopes of getting a rare? Or is it now the left? :)

Always the right nipple and it does work, I average over 5 rare per boss

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:09 PM
1) Is MW half full or half empty?

2) Do you think everyone will be a Pirate one day?

3) Stout or Lager?

1) half empty

2) nope people still hold their trinkets to tight

3) lager, stout, cider, whiskey, vodka, disarrano.... Hell anything with alcohol in it ......... except aftershave

Durt McGurt
01-14-2013, 01:10 PM
1. If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who'd win?

2. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?

3. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

4. In the space provided rank the colors of the rainbow from best to worst.

Bonus Question: The Great Boston Fire of 1872 was Boston's largest urban fire. Using the theory of relativity, when will the top 50 factions from the PvP tournament receive the unit won?

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:11 PM
Ill still be pushing over 180k by the time I hit level 100! Holla at your boy!

And I'll be pushing over 220k

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:18 PM
1. If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who'd win?

2. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?

3. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

4. In the space provided rank the colors of the rainbow from best to worst.

Bonus Question: The Great Boston Fire of 1872 was Boston's largest urban fire. Using the theory of relativity, when will the top 50 factions from the PvP tournament receive the unit won?

1) Abe, I watched a biography on him the other night and he was one tough SOB he killed vampires and everything so I think he would whoop Washington.
2) Snaily
3) Kebab with chilli sauce
4) red, blue, green, indigo, yellow, violet, orange (no one likes gingers)

Bonus - approximately 2072, I might be out by about 59 years tho

Poopenshire
01-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Why are you so damn sexey!

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:26 PM
Why are you so damn sexey!

What can I say Poops, its a gift!

Fl@sh
01-14-2013, 01:30 PM
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Baraka
01-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Aiden lost interest in the game, I spoke to him wen factions where getting together, he said he checked his game maybe once a week. He will be missed 😔

Poopenshire
01-14-2013, 01:37 PM
What can I say Poops, its a gift!

You are always my favorite. What can I say its the avatar, I am a huge bond fan.

Poopenshire
01-14-2013, 01:38 PM
Aiden lost interest in the game, I spoke to him wen factions where getting together, he said he checked his game maybe once a week. He will be missed 

Please if you talk to him let me know he will be missed. I know I am hoping all the time Seqwins is ok will come home safe to us.

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:40 PM
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

$hit lo@ds

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:41 PM
Aiden lost interest in the game, I spoke to him wen factions where getting together, he said he checked his game maybe once a week. He will be missed ��

That's a shame I liked him and I told him how to enjoy the game more he just didn't listen

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:42 PM
You are always my favorite. What can I say its the avatar, I am a huge bond fan.

Over here we have a Sky Movies 007 going on at the moment, Bond films 24/7 its like a little piece of heaven

Bronson
01-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Please if you talk to him let me know he will be missed. I know I am hoping all the time Seqwins is ok will come home safe to us.

Seqs is a legend, he's probably reading this now and getting ready to type

Baraka
01-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Please if you talk to him let me know he will be missed. I know I am hoping all the time Seqwins is ok will come home safe to us.I sure will let him know, sure Seq will be around soon he's been gone a while now.

Poopenshire
01-14-2013, 01:58 PM
I sure will let him know, sure Seq will be around soon he's been gone a while now.

Not sure how long his deployment was, but I did have his email somewhere but I seem to have lost it. Go figure huh.

albeezy
01-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Here is another question for you Brony! What is your current ingame name?

Bronson
01-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Here is another question for you Brony! What is your current ingame name?

Jingle Bells, still waiting on support to change my name back.

Warfiend
01-14-2013, 02:04 PM
This thread has been hijacked and is now about seqwins...

I hope he comes back soon and all is well. He was the first person on the forum I allied with(Who knew it was me) and he kept my in game name quiet just like I asked him to. I hope the best for him and his family. He's an honorable guy.

Bronson
01-14-2013, 02:11 PM
This thread has been hijacked and is now about seqwins...

I hope he comes back soon and all is well. He was the first person on the forum I allied with(Who knew it was me) and he kept my in game name quiet just like I asked him to. I hope the best for him and his family. He's an honorable guy.

If anyone was gonna jack my thread I am glad its Seqs

Fl@sh
01-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Do you like my new avatar or should I switch back?

Dreno33
01-14-2013, 02:25 PM
Bronson,

How did you get into/hear about MW in the first place? Do you remember what you were doing that day? The day your life took a new path, lol.

Also, like myself, do you prefer the old days (beginning of the first WWY thread) back in march, april? Or do you prefer the forum days currently?

Lastly, if you ever come to America (CA, to be exact) can you meet up with Cope, Mc, Led, vball, and I for some drinks? (I'll have a sprite :D)

Bronson
01-14-2013, 02:28 PM
Do you like my new avatar or should I switch back?

I have overheard what all the ladies say to you so I'll repeat it here "its nice bit its a bit small"

spectra
01-14-2013, 02:28 PM
Hey Bron
How is your KA game, you got use to it, is it better than the old one?

Bronson
01-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Bronson,

How did you get into/hear about MW in the first place? Do you remember what you were doing that day? The day your life took a new path, lol.

Also, like myself, do you prefer the old days (beginning of the first WWY thread) back in march, april? Or do you prefer the forum days currently?

Lastly, if you ever come to America (CA, to be exact) can you meet up with Cope, Mc, Led, vball, and I for some drinks? (I'll have a sprite :D)

Dre, how's it going fella? The day I heard about Modern War I was training in work and one of the trainers was playing it, he told me to download it and add him so I did, then I got stronger than hi, and smoked his a$$ lol

Ahhh the good ole days, that was the pinicle of the forum been going downhill ever since.

When, not if, I go to Cali your dam right we will all meet up but you won't be drinking sprite I'll make you have a beer!!!

Fl@sh
01-14-2013, 02:34 PM
That's NOT what she said... How about my new signature?

Bronson
01-14-2013, 02:34 PM
Hey Bron
How is your KA game, you got use to it, is it better than the old one?

My KA game is a beast but to he honest I only play now because of all my medieval wenches, there's lots of horny young maidens on my wall if you want me to pass some over to you Specs?

Dutchie
01-14-2013, 02:37 PM
1. Micho or Bellamy?
2. Hook or Priestland? No Priestland for the 6 nations mind you! Seems half the team is injured! :(

Bronson
01-14-2013, 02:37 PM
That's EXACTLY what she said... How about my new signature?

New sig is cool bro keep th@t but ch@nge up the @v@t@r

Bronson
01-14-2013, 02:40 PM
1. Micho or Bellamy?
2. Hook or Priestland? No Priestland for the 6 nations mind you! Seems half the team is injured! :(

I say Bellamy but Michu looks good, let's see how his second season goes.

Priestland is a better 10 and will be missed. Gonna be tough to keep hold off the crown this year especially if we play like we did in the Autumn series

Dutchie
01-14-2013, 02:47 PM
They all performed poorly apart from the last England game against the All Blacks which was a real surprise! Not long to go now... Final dumb question - Rugby or Football? :D

Bronson
01-14-2013, 02:53 PM
They all performed poorly apart from the last England game against the All Blacks which was a real surprise! Not long to go now... Final dumb question - Rugby or Football? :D

Football will always be my first love and did you have to ruin my thread with the "E" word lol

Dutchie
01-14-2013, 02:55 PM
LOL...

Football!!?? You surprised me there... Swansea or Cardiff or am I wrong again :)

jobadass
01-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Not really a question. I grew interest in MW when the boss events 1st kicked off. You and others were very helpful. You paid enough attention to visit and give tips, thanks.

Tctiger
01-14-2013, 03:04 PM
Hey how's you ? You did good getting selected by the pirates , I must say it was a bit of a surprise ,So did you have to buy the gold or are they bankrolling you ? Are we still allies ? You could be down my allie list somewhere .

Bronson
01-14-2013, 03:10 PM
LOL...

Football!!?? You surprised me there... Swansea or Cardiff or am I wrong again :)

Your on a roll here Dutchie, unfortunately wrong again lol Man U

Bronson
01-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Not really a question. I grew interest in MW when the boss events 1st kicked off. You and others were very helpful. You paid enough attention to visit and give tips, thanks.

Yes that is the worst question ever lol no probs tho we all look out for each other here.

Mackdaddy
01-14-2013, 03:11 PM
So Bron, if you were a single man who would you try to pick up in a bar?
1. Camilla Parker-Bowles
2. Kathy Burke
3. Kelly Osbourne

Baraka
01-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Zaha... Your guys or mine !!!

Bronson
01-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Hey how's you ? You did good getting selected by the pirates , I must say it was a bit of a surprise ,So did you have to buy the gold or are they bankrolling you ? Are we still allies ? You could be down my allie list somewhere .

Not much more gold spent than I usually would its not just stats but personality we look at. We should still be allies if not try and send a request

albeezy
01-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Football will always be my first love and did you have to ruin my thread with the "E" word lol
Don't get me started on this again! LOL Now that Aidan is missing the tide may turn!

Bronson
01-14-2013, 03:15 PM
So Bron, if you were a single man who would you try to pick up in a bar?
1. Camilla Parker-Bowles
2. Kathy Burke
3. Kelly Osbourne

Your killing me MD, nice to see you again as well bro! Can't I just hunt down forum ladies and try my luck with them?

marebear
01-14-2013, 03:15 PM
1) been playing since Jan or Feb2) CJ without a doubt3) tough question but favourite forum users are my boys Aidan (where did you go) and TC, favourite player in game changes their name every week but is currently going by Boost Busta4) its gonna go down in flames5) Funzio6)its already in the ground we are just waiting for the dirt to get shovelled on topYou answered number 3 wrong... Just saying

Mackdaddy
01-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Your killing me MD, nice to see you again as well bro! Can't I just hunt down forum ladies and try my luck with them?

Lol! Just wanted to make you chuckle. The forum ladies would be fine. Good luck.

spectra
01-14-2013, 03:19 PM
My KA game is a beast but to he honest I only play now because of all my medieval wenches, there's lots of horny young maidens on my wall if you want me to pass some over to you Specs?

I can surely use a few
My addopted "baby" has grown into a healthy teenager with 104k attack at only 279 allies (lv-74)
and you know teenagers, they need to burn that energy somehow...........lol

Tctiger
01-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Cool and don't go recluse on us , happy hunting for hackers !

Dutchie
01-14-2013, 03:23 PM
LOL... You must love Robin van Persie then! Great signing and with him, the league is yours! Goodnight matey.

Baraka
01-14-2013, 03:24 PM
LOL... You must love Robin van Persie then! Great signing and with him, the league is yours! Goodnight matey.Grrrr I hate that guy!!!

Bronson
01-14-2013, 03:26 PM
You answered number 3 wrong... Just saying

Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Bronson
01-14-2013, 03:26 PM
Grrrr I hate that guy!!!

And that makes me love him even more!

Dutchie
01-14-2013, 03:28 PM
Grrrr I hate that guy!!!

Any particular reason apart from the fact he let us down in the WC :)

I won't even discuss the EC :D

Baraka
01-14-2013, 03:29 PM
And that makes me love him even more!I don't mind, he's due an injury... What bout my question.???

Baraka
01-14-2013, 03:30 PM
Any particular reason apart from the fact he let us down in the WC :)

I won't even discuss the EC :D

Sure Bronson will be all too happy to tell you why!!!

marebear
01-14-2013, 03:31 PM
Or I could copy and paste it in my sig :D

Dutchie
01-14-2013, 03:35 PM
I don't mind, he's due an injury... What bout my question.???

Sick note wants the trophy he never got with the Gooners, but yeah, he's due any day now!

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Baraka
01-14-2013, 03:36 PM
That's awesome Marebear. Lol.

Hivesy
01-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Black sheep or white sheep?

How's it going big boy? This forum is so much quieter now everyone is busy in factions, I miss the old days.

Hivesy
01-14-2013, 03:39 PM
Hey Baraka, lets hope RVP pops an ACL or something, as you say he's overdue....

Baraka
01-14-2013, 03:43 PM
Hey Baraka, lets hope RVP pops an ACL or something, as you say he's overdue....
He sure is, way over due. This is like the good old days. Just shows all it takes is an appearence from Bronson and it's party time, Where's TC really light this place up

Poopenshire
01-14-2013, 03:47 PM
Bronson has left the building......... Goodnight ladies and gentlemen.

Baraka
01-14-2013, 03:49 PM
Bronson has left the building......... Goodnight ladies and gentlemen.He did say he wasnt here all night. Laters Poop..

marebear
01-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Bronson has left the building......... Goodnight ladies and gentlemen.His taxi light is still on.

Baraka
01-14-2013, 03:56 PM
His taxi light is still on.true. How do they work it out when your on a phone though. Never understood that

marebear
01-14-2013, 04:04 PM
If you are logged in and you don't have invisible mode on then your taxi light is on. Don't know about others but I get booted off a lot more now. If I switch tabs I get booted. Annoying. You can go to people's profiles to see what they are doing. ( I stalked Cj for a bit when I had account issues in KA :D )

spectra
01-14-2013, 04:06 PM
His taxi light is still on.

Then he is just probably making a "drop" :p

Baraka
01-14-2013, 04:07 PM
If you are logged in and you don't have invisible mode on then your taxi light is on. Don't know about others but I get booted off a lot more now. If I switch tabs I get booted. Annoying. You can go to people's profiles to see what they are doing. ( I stalked Cj for a bit when I had account issues in KA :D )haha lol stalking CJ. I'm only ever on my phone, wonder if I turn it off my light goes out. I always forget to close my tabs and sometimes have like 20 going. It never kicks me though. I get confused easy so no technology talk lol.