PDA

View Full Version : Campers Faction Strength&Honour recruiting

Rgf111
01-14-2013, 06:01 AM
Looking for anyone wanting to donate money into our faction! were not going to war in the WD events coming up, just getting the bonuses so we can get stronger and increase income also the health regen bonus helps beat the elite bosses easier... so if your a daily player and want to keep camping join us 274553877 so far theres 19/24 of us and some are over level 100, so good donations coming in daily, really looking for players with a decent IPH, but if your a DAILY PLAYER and have a low level & low IPH join us as you'll be a future asset;)

By popular demand we are no longer a camping faction! all members now want to take part in the upcoming BFGreenland, but we won't be competing in the faction PVP tourney so u could say were a semi-camping faction, trying to keep our level low but fighting a few battles to get a unit or 2... so if u want to join u must be a daily player with a good IPH & high stats, willing to fight in the BFG!!! 274553877

Camping Dave
01-14-2013, 08:09 AM
Just sent you a request, been looking for a camping faction that would accpet me at my level (45, IPH230k A/D 6k)- I'd be happy to join and contribute.

Staffyman
01-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Request sent :)

Jonmutley
01-14-2013, 02:43 PM
Looking for anyone wanting to donate money into our faction! were not going to war in the WD events coming up, just getting the bonuses so we can get stronger and increase income also the health regen bonus helps beat the elite bosses easier... so if your a daily player and want to keep camping join us 274553877 so far theres 19/24 of us and some are over level 100, so good donations coming in daily, really looking for players with a decent IPH, but if your a DAILY PLAYER and have a low level & low IPH join us as you'll be a future asset;) can I join? I want to join a uk faction. I'm in a faction already but communication is weak. I am donating 2-5 mil daily.

Master Stormzs
01-14-2013, 05:03 PM
Finally found a camper faction...Sent request. Hopefully you'll think I can help out.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-14-2013, 06:54 PM
Now how the hell you gonna have damn near the same faction name as me?!!!

Rgf111
01-15-2013, 04:19 AM
can I join? I want to join a uk faction. I'm in a faction already but communication is weak. I am donating 2-5 mil daily.

Have you sent me a request yet? as we got a load yesterday and are now full!! but if you still wanted to leave when we upgrade guild next u can join... my ally ID is 460881747 add me as i don't come on the forum as often as I'm on the game and i can keep u posted.oh and although I'm UK player a lot in the faction might not be!!

Rgf111
01-15-2013, 04:25 AM
Now how the hell you gonna have damn near the same faction name as me?!!!

I did try Strength & Honour with spaces but was already taken! by you I'm guessing? lol

Jonmutley
01-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Have you sent me a request yet? as we got a load yesterday and are now full!! but if you still wanted to leave when we upgrade guild next u can join... my ally ID is 460881747 add me as i don't come on the forum as often as I'm on the game and i can keep u posted.oh and although I'm UK player a lot in the faction might not be!!cool, my faction have started to communicate strongly at last so that works out good for the min. See How we get on! Lol. I will invite you as an allie bud. My game name is JON. Speak soon.