PDA

View Full Version : Next Game from Gree in the Space?

Acidist
01-14-2013, 05:24 AM
Hi, i like Sci-fi Games and Movies.We have now KA,MQ,CC and MW, but not a Game from Space.
What about a Game , where do u fight with Robots, Androids, Cyborgs,Aliens, Spaceships .etc?
And u conquest or fight on different Planets with your Allies.
This is only my Idea and i find it cool.
And the Name, i dont now.Maybe: Galaxy War or Space Quest
I can explain more, but i am not so good in english.
What do u say?:p

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-14-2013, 05:44 AM
Hi, i like Sci-fi Games and Movies.We have now KA,MQ,CC and MW, but not a Game from Space.
What about a Game , where do u fight with Robots, Androids, Cyborgs,Aliens, Spaceships .etc?
And u conquest or fight on different Planets with your Allies.
This is only my Idea and i find it cool.
And the Name, i dont now.Maybe: Galaxy War or Space Quest
I can explain more, but i am not so good in english.
What do u say?:p

This is a great idea... but DON'T do it to me! I play all four.. I've already begun neglecting my children.. Add a fifth and I might as well tell my wife to find someone else. Haha.. Well it could be worse-- one of my buddies plays all four on his iphone.. Then he got an iPad and added FOUR more... Lets just say life is HECTIC for him.. Trying to manage 8 games at once. LMAO

Acidist
01-14-2013, 05:51 AM
i know, when u play all 4Games is it hard and it takes much Time and Money.
But maybe sometime as next Game in the Future.

peteyt
01-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Not a bad idea. What if you had like galactic fractions like you see in many SC-FI films. Would people want the game play similar to Crime City but a SC-FI one or would they want something different.

I haven't played any of Gree/Funzio's other games so I'm not sure if they all use similar game play mechanics but did think when I saw this post how you could have to try and colonize a planet, invade others while protecting your own

MPA
04-23-2013, 10:45 AM
In the office space at work?

Destroyer#1
04-24-2013, 07:38 AM
What about something underwater ? Not your phone ofcourse :p