PDA

View Full Version : contemplating a discrimination class action lawsuit against Gree on behalf of those

King little fruit fly
01-13-2013, 10:19 PM
i am contemplating a discrimination (no powerful cash infantry units and high casualty for all infantry units) class action lawsuit against Gree on behalf of those flying China flag, since my lawyer buddy (specializes in corpor class action lawsuit) lost a bet to me this weekend. :) The dude bet on the Bronco, and I said go with Ray Lewis.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-13-2013, 11:10 PM
In the interest of FULL disclosure, as I am an attorney, class action lawsuits only serve to enrich lawyers.

I received my legal degree (RALD-Robbery Advanced Law Degree) via Internet night school attendance at The Robin Hood & Jesse James College of Law.

You'd probably receive a higher award using the small claims court angle.

King little fruit fly
01-13-2013, 11:14 PM
In the interest of FULL disclosure, as I am an attorney, class action lawsuits only serve to enrich lawyers. You'd probably receive a higher award using the small claims court angle.

It is free of charge since the dude lost the bet. I am not doing this for the money anyway. Just out for justice! :)

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 11:19 PM
It is free of charge since the dude lost the bet. I am not doing this for the money anyway. Just out for justice! :)

CJ will LOOK INTO THIS ???

cheer :D

King little fruit fly
01-13-2013, 11:51 PM
CJ will LOOK INTO THIS ???

cheer :D

I call off the dog if CJ adds a few powerful cash infantry with low casualty rate units. ;)

LeBarticus
01-14-2013, 12:02 AM
LMAO

Extra characters

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 12:06 AM
I call off the dog if CJ adds a few powerful cash infantry with low casualty rate units. ;)

Dog or Penguins ??? :D