PDA

View Full Version : Respect items wear out?

Andrei2904
01-13-2013, 08:59 PM
confused... i have 15k RP and i would buy RPGs, but in my fight result screen my RPG are not there anymore? should is till buy them? they will still count? or we should wait some new RP items from GREE?

Ericinico
01-13-2013, 09:06 PM
You use them. Only the top 45 (I think) different equipments are shown in the PVP screen,

Dipstik
01-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Are you sure you have enough henchmen to maintain your equipment? If not, you can buy them under the "special" tab for 16 gold each.

mattcope
01-13-2013, 09:32 PM
Are you sure you have enough henchmen to maintain your equipment? If not, you can buy them under the "special" tab for 16 gold each.

That is such a waste of money tho isn't it better to just become VIP and get like 50

Andrei2904
01-13-2013, 09:43 PM
That is such a waste of money tho isn't it better to just become VIP and get like 50
He was just joking and hoping a noobie will see that post and go buy henchmen... Whats to point of posting just to to give bad advices...

KizbotBro
01-14-2013, 01:52 AM
17 gold
come on..

Dipstik
01-14-2013, 05:34 AM
He was just joking and hoping a noobie will see that post and go buy henchmen... Whats to point of posting just to to give bad advices...

Close... Actually you were the noob.

vitus79
01-14-2013, 05:56 AM
classic troll feed thread.

do some research about how ur mafia is equiped.
or just buy an rpg and see what stat points you get. so u get an idea which weapon you replace. if you gain like 30 atk points they sure are worth it. most likely you dont have that many weapons to get only 1-2 points from the rpg.
respect will become useless like the cash sooner or later so invest the points now for the strongest respect items. should improve ur progress rather than waiting for the ultimate game change by gree.

Andrei2904
01-14-2013, 06:10 AM
classic troll feed thread.

do some research about how ur mafia is equiped.
or just buy an rpg and see what stat points you get. so u get an idea which weapon you replace. if you gain like 30 atk points they sure are worth it. most likely you dont have that many weapons to get only 1-2 points from th rpg.
respect will become useless like the cash sooner or later so invest the points now for the strongest respect items. should improve ur progress rather than waiting for the ultimate game change by gree.
Ok. That was helpfull. It does count and adds to my attk 29 points. I was just confused. Cuz i have 580 mafia and on the fight screens says i use 212 items and the RPGs are not there anymore. Only items with attak more tan 39

Dipstik
01-14-2013, 06:19 AM
"Classic troll feed thread"

Translation: OP is herp-a-derp.

DenZ1
01-14-2013, 07:48 AM
I can lend ya some of my 500k respect points :)

vitus79
01-14-2013, 07:52 AM
Ok. That was helpfull. It does count and adds to my attk 29 points. I was just confused. Cuz i have 580 mafia and on the fight screens says i use 212 items and the RPGs are not there anymore. Only items with attak more tan 39

212 items, is that a typo?? or are you level 10?

Jekevoy
01-14-2013, 11:46 AM

Android player? If so this is a known bug/glitch where the number of items brought into battle is not properly displayed.

Andrei2904
01-14-2013, 01:02 PM
212 items, is that a typo?? or are you level 10?

No typo. 214 now with the event and i am level 126... And yes i am on Android

vitus79
01-14-2013, 01:15 PM
No typo. 214 now with the event and i am level 126... And yes i am on Android

ok i didnt knew about that bug or android issues in general.

still what i said, its a good thing if its not in ur top 45 anymore, just makes it harder to figure when its time to stop buying them. but since its the strongest attack item in guns you could purchase with respect, you still want to equip your weakest mobster with one of them. until its replaced by a scratcher or event item

OneHoop
01-19-2013, 07:16 PM
It's annoying, but they don't display everything in your battle screen. Especially once you start getting a lot of event special-items, it fills up rather quickly. You have to write down your stats, buy an item, then subtract your old stats from your new stats to see how much that item improved your status. The difference between the items stats and your delta is your "base item"--meaning the worst item of that class which you take into battle. I periodically do this for all item classes (except explosives, which are easy) to see what is the "best buy" for RP. Truth be told, it's almost always best to buy the vehicle since you can get the other items through other methods, but I divide the improved points by the 100RP required to purchase it to normalize the comparison. Some would argue that you should buy the most advanced respect item available in that class, but that depends upon how much red is in your news feed.

Pro-tip: Buy a Stun Grenade or other low cost explosive before writing your stats down the first time, since PvP items do not improve your stats until after you update to the server. I believe that making a deposit to the bank will accomplish the same thing. But it's confusing if your stats go up more than the item you just bought ;)

M@

OneHoop
01-19-2013, 08:19 PM

Are you adding up the displayed items to come to the 212 number? If not, and you are going off of the part at the top of the fight screen which says "Equipment Used", then you are badly mistreating your mafia by sending them into battle unarmed! You should either get much more equipment or drop some mafia. V was asking if you are level 10 because you can only use 5mafia per level, so it would make sense if you were like level 11 and didn't have any explosives (or a few levels higher and didn't have enough vehicles). However, you have to be level 100 to buy RPGs, and you have to have enough guns for all of them if it didn't improve your attack by the full 36 points, so I'll assume the 212 was you adding up visible weapons.

I believe in explosives (at LEAST moltav cocktails and smoke bombs, they're practically free!), so then you should have 5*(#Mafia) Equipment Used. The cheapest non-explosive items for low levels are: Brass Knuckles, Armored Gloves, Junkers (although I farmed Vans instead), and AK-47s. You should be able to afford better stuff than what I've listed here, but just in case... you should buy those items until they don't help your stats and then focus on improving your "base item" in the most cost effective way possible.

I just attacked someone with 167 more mafia than me, but he's using 3 less items than me. So, what advantage does he have? (Answer: None; He doesn't understand how mafia work.)

With my "high level" LV97 character, I am still using at least some of the low-level respect items that I once purchased (as in either the Attack or Defense is still equal to my mafia base level, I don't bother adding them up to see how many are used), but I'm still buying YRBs (Yamaha Racing Bikes) although I hope to have 500 Exceleros (or greater) at some point. For a while I was buying Serrated Blades in preference to Columbian Knifes, but the YRBs still proved to be a better buy. I could potentially start buying Full Combat Gears but they don't offer enough of an attack bonus over the NVB (Night Vision Binoculars) to be very tempting to me. As a long-term strategy, I can see a stronger argument toward only buying Chain Whip's until Excelero's are available to me.... Hmm...

But whatever your RP investment strategy, you should definitely make sure that you are using equipment equal to 5* the number of mafia you have.

M@

Coladonato
01-20-2013, 05:10 AM
Don't bother with anything other then HL RP items at this point. The other will become useless soon enough for you. Maximize your RP purchases by not wasting on lower level items anymore. Also, go farm TLC's from Tere in Cartel Compound.

Andrei2904
01-20-2013, 05:41 PM
Are you adding up the displayed items to come to the 212 number? If not, and you are going off of the part at the top of the fight screen which says "Equipment Used", then you are badly mistreating your mafia by sending them into battle unarmed! You should either get much more equipment or drop some mafia. V was asking if you are level 10 because you can only use 5mafia per level, so it would make sense if you were like level 11 and didn't have any explosives (or a few levels higher and didn't have enough vehicles). However, you have to be level 100 to buy RPGs, and you have to have enough guns for all of them if it didn't improve your attack by the full 36 points, so I'll assume the 212 was you adding up visible weapons.

I believe in explosives (at LEAST moltav cocktails and smoke bombs, they're practically free!), so then you should have 5*(#Mafia) Equipment Used. The cheapest non-explosive items for low levels are: Brass Knuckles, Armored Gloves, Junkers (although I farmed Vans instead), and AK-47s. You should be able to afford better stuff than what I've listed here, but just in case... you should buy those items until they don't help your stats and then focus on improving your "base item" in the most cost effective way possible.

I just attacked someone with 167 more mafia than me, but he's using 3 less items than me. So, what advantage does he have? (Answer: None; He doesn't understand how mafia work.)

With my "high level" LV97 character, I am still using at least some of the low-level respect items that I once purchased (as in either the Attack or Defense is still equal to my mafia base level, I don't bother adding them up to see how many are used), but I'm still buying YRBs (Yamaha Racing Bikes) although I hope to have 500 Exceleros (or greater) at some point. For a while I was buying Serrated Blades in preference to Columbian Knifes, but the YRBs still proved to be a better buy. I could potentially start buying Full Combat Gears but they don't offer enough of an attack bonus over the NVB (Night Vision Binoculars) to be very tempting to me. As a long-term strategy, I can see a stronger argument toward only buying Chain Whip's until Excelero's are available to me.... Hmm...

But whatever your RP investment strategy, you should definitely make sure that you are using equipment equal to 5* the number of mafia you have.

M@

i am lvl 127 and i have 576 mafia members
3026 weapons which RPG are 142, 28 sawn-off shotguns
1429 armors which 25 are Full combat gear, 27 night visioan binoculars
587 vehicles which 36 are Exelero, YRB 115,

after a fight in my fight screen writes "equipment used 212" where my first 13 slots are with items with attk starting from 293 point until 106 and the last slot has attk points 40...

and if i pres the info sign from fight screen it says "HINT: each mafia member can equip 1 melee weapon, 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 explosive and 1 vehicle when fighting"

cooch
01-20-2013, 06:14 PM
i am lvl 127 and i have 576 mafia members
3026 weapons which RPG are 142, 28 sawn-off shotguns
1429 armors which 25 are Full combat gear, 27 night visioan binoculars
587 vehicles which 36 are Exelero, YRB 115,

after a fight in my fight screen writes "equipment used 212" where my first 13 slots are with items with attk starting from 293 point until 106 and the last slot has attk points 40...

and if i pres the info sign from fight screen it says "HINT: each mafia member can equip 1 melee weapon, 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 explosive and 1 vehicle when fighting"

You should have 2000 or probably 1998 for 500+ members assuming you have at least 500 melee and 500 Explosives. Must be an Android thing for 212 thing.