PDA

View Full Version : hotels and missle turrets at lvl 111

mattcope
01-13-2013, 06:36 PM
So I came across this player today that had a hotel and a bunch of missle turrets is that even possible If not how is he not banned that is just bs that one can get by with that unnoticed!

Dudebot121256
01-13-2013, 06:58 PM
GREE can't possibly discover all hackers without their users. If you see a user you suspect to be cheating, leave a message on their wall such as "Hi, nice base." or "Sweet attack score".

Email support and:

Include their name
Include their level
Include any other stats you can remember
Let support know that you left a message on the persons wall that said "......."

mattcope
01-13-2013, 07:05 PM
Yea I sent in a ticket with snap shots of his profile and I did write on his wall I also sent in pics.of his hotel and turrets

Dudebot121256
01-13-2013, 07:10 PM
Yea I sent in a ticket with snap shots of his profile and I did write on his wall I also sent in pics.of his hotel and turretsPerfect, that should give them enough to investigate. If this is your first cheater report, they're not going to tell you the result of the investigation as it's against their policy but if you notice absolutely no activity to his hood, level, attack, robberies, etc, he most likely was banned.

mattcope
01-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Yea but I've done it that way before and buddy still wasn't banned I've lost all faith in grees anti hacking I even included pictures an all. It what can you do but waste hard earned money in a game where people just hack and nothing happens

Dudebot121256
01-13-2013, 07:23 PM
Yea but I've done it that way before and buddy still wasn't banned I've lost all faith in grees anti hacking I even included pictures an all. It what can you do but waste hard earned money in a game where people just hack and nothing happensI can agree with what you're saying, why spend your hard earned cash in a game where hackers can achieve the same stuff for free. But regardless, I remember CJ saying a big chunk of cheater reports are false so maybe your previous report was a false-positive. Do you remember what stuck out to make him seem like a cheater?

Dipstik
01-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Cheaters? In MY gree game?

mattcope
01-13-2013, 07:39 PM
I can agree with what you're saying, why spend your hard earned cash in a game where hackers can achieve the same stuff for free. But regardless, I remember CJ saying a big chunk of cheater reports are false so maybe your previous report was a false-positive. Do you remember what stuck out to make him seem like a cheater?

Yea he was at like over 200000 attack and def with only a few missions complete 500 fights won 0 lost 0 robberies at all and low iph and his name was obviously Alex lol

Dudebot121256
01-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Yea he was at like over 200000 attack and def with only a few missions complete 500 fights won 0 lost 0 robberies at all and low iph and his name was obviously Alex lolHaha, sounds like cheater. What was his level? And did you check his inventory for any 6x scratcher prizes?

mattcope
01-13-2013, 09:30 PM
He was level 110 and I do believe he had all scratch items lol

peteyt
01-13-2013, 11:01 PM
sadly cheaters seem to come up in all games. I just don't see the point myself. Yes I like to win, but in a game part of the fun is the challenge of doing so, seems pointless to me if your just going to cheat.

murf
01-14-2013, 08:28 AM
Yea he was at like over 200000 attack and def with only a few missions complete 500 fights won 0 lost 0 robberies at all and low iph and his name was obviously Alex lol

Not everyone with good stats is a cheaper....my camper account:

L66 - 88k attack / 75k defense. 1200 jobs completed, 4000 fights won and 5000 robberies. I get accused of cheating / hacking almost every day. But I've stockpiled snowballs, turkeys and TP and then been able to beat the boss 40x's every time. And I haven't spent gold on attack/defense stats.

bimmer kid
01-14-2013, 10:58 AM
^ howd you get such high stats without spending gold? and im not talking about your snowball stats

mattcope
01-14-2013, 11:40 AM
How do you stock pile explosives

mattcope
01-14-2013, 11:41 AM
Snowballs and tp is what I'm referring too

murf
01-14-2013, 11:54 AM
How do you stock pile explosives

Even though this is my camper/crawler account, I've participated in all the explosive events (TP, snowballs and turkeys). I've been very selective as to who I attack. The problem with these explosives is the more you accumulate, the easier it is to lose them. So you have to continually find weaker and weaker players to attack. I keep attacking until the weakest players I can find cost me more explosives then drop from PvP... After accumulating 30-50 of these explosives (each time), I then sit back and wait until the next epic boss event.

I do lose 1-2 every few days from attackers, but for the most part they stick around awhile, if your defense without these explosives is decent.

^ howd you get such high stats without spending gold? and im not talking about your snowball stats

See above, and with these inflated stats, I've been able to beat the boss 40x's every event. As far as cash items, I own about 100 Steel Garrotes (10 / 5) and I'm slowly buying Blast Shields right now (1 / 19). I also have a bunch of Anthrax (12 / 0), Frag (7 / 0) and Stun (6 / 0) grenades. So that boosts my stats a little too. My stats without the explosives is in the mid-30's currently for both attack and defense. And I've accumulated 90,000+ of RP to spend when RPG's and Exceleros open up.

KizbotBro
01-14-2013, 01:30 PM
You have clearly not had a hacker wonder through your hood or else all those rich explosives would be gone.
True story.

LongFingers
01-15-2013, 04:12 AM
I reported some cheaters/hackers an some them are still playing.
The first one had 12 or 15 buildings at construction at same time. I took an screenshot. He is still playing.
The last one had 2 buildings at construction at same time. One of them was a Office (it takes 144h to build, 6 days...), this player buys gold weapons, play events, it seems legit but he isn't.

I think that the amount of tickets is so bigger that Costumer Service can't see the same situation that we describe in tickets. But we must follow the last advices gived to report this plague.
Most of them will be eliminated!