PDA

View Full Version : Anything after sports bar upgrade

AFed
01-13-2013, 09:46 AM
Just finished that for fun and noticed nothing new popped up. Tried searching the forum but had no luck...is there more to that goal thread or is that the last one...never know with the glitches in the game?

And no...the next one is not get 100 henchman Dippy/Tony :p

bimmer kid
01-13-2013, 10:07 AM
im wandering this as well. the green arrow above my bar has been there for months lol

KemoKidd
01-13-2013, 10:33 AM
There are plenty more. I believe there are some like build a flower a shop and build a modern loft. There are also goals like having 100 buildings and then 125 buildings. Remember that the little defensive "buildings" like the turret count towards the count. They are small, cheap and quick to build.

I also had the goal of expanding my hood 20 times. After that it went to expand your hood 25 times (I'm at 24).

Bala82
01-13-2013, 11:46 AM
I didn't know modern loft was a goal

TonySpaghetti
01-13-2013, 12:48 PM
I did it. Those green arrows pissed me off.

haywood
01-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Yes there are a lot more to go. I only say that because i remember doing that one a long time ago, although at the time i had it sitting on level 9 for a long time but as Tony said, those green arrows are obnoxious! Remember that goal taking the machine gun turret to level 9? Geeeeeeeez

AFed
01-13-2013, 03:24 PM
The build a modern loft is part of another chain of goals...

If there are others in the chain, then my game is being buggy.

I'm just doing these to stave off boredom until those changes CJ promised come along...wishful thinking?

RijilV
01-13-2013, 04:57 PM
the sports bar is the last of the "upgrade a building" series of goals. The modern loft, build XXX buildings, expand your hood goals are all part of a different track. AFAIK that one ends with the expand your hood 30 times.

Would be nifty if someone had written their goal progression down as they went...

dudeman
01-13-2013, 05:15 PM
Would be nifty if someone had written their goal progression down as they went...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?28634-Xclusiv-s-Mission-to-complete-all-non-story-Goals!

Ericinico
01-13-2013, 08:30 PM
The build a modern loft is part of another chain of goals...If there are others in the chain, then my game is being buggy.I'm just doing these to stave off boredom until those changes CJ promised come along...wishful thinking?What changes?