PDA

View Full Version : New Glitch

Ericinico
01-12-2013, 05:07 PM
I've been attacking a lot with the PVP torunament. I have an attack of 54k (down from unit loss) and hit a guy with a 14k defense... And LOST! What the heck? No number of boost buildings could cause this! I'm 40 k stronger than him! Gree, please fix this!

Jonmutley
01-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Wow, I thought it was just me but I've had exactly the same thing. I've been attacking people with 3000 defence and I've got 7980 attack and I've been winning but taking massive casualties. One guy i raided who had 650 units with a defence of 2800. I've got attack of 7980 and I lost a VTOL first, then a expert attack drone and then a hornet. I thought this was mad so I checked there inventory and I had triple the number of units and loads of indestructables. There was nothing in there inventory that could have done this. I was devastated. It's started since the faction glitch was sorted and i have lost a fortune in units probing people's bases. It's impossible to continue attacking or raiding as the losses add up to far more than the money I'm getting. I could understand if suddenly I've gone up a level in to better quality of rival but my stats blow there's out of the water. Plus, I've just won an uncommon unit, I checked my attack and defence figures and they were the same? The guy I won has like 38 attack?? That should have put it up slightly as it replaced a lower value unit? It's not like I've got any army full of 38 score.attack units? Very weird, I'm fearful of attacking and raiding now as I don't want to lose expensive units. Also, how can it be that it says I've "won"? In real war, a loss of a big unit or expensive to train man is a loss, not a win. What has my enemy lost? I don't know, I can't see that bit so impossible to tell. I've won but I've lost a shed load of kit. Very strange understanding of the word "won". Well done to the developers for sorting the faction glitch, it's a result but don't go expecting a bonus in your wages as I'm not buying any gold until they have sorted these problems out. I think we all should do this as a mark of solidarity. I love this game and there is nothing I want more than for it work properly. It's been a tricky time for Gree and funzio so I hope they can pull this together and get thing working correctly.

Q Raider
01-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Likely a skill point hacker.
Found a level 80 one yesterday.
No evidence of gold expenditure at all.
Has only a couple of low level in game purchased units yet has all units from the boss events, including the top bosses.

Does not have any high level buildings....apart from a level 10 and a level 4 Anniversary Building....

And his raw attack strength of around 40k is not sufficient to get to boss 35 without a vault or more of gold. Any player with that amount of available gold would have made at least one purchase of the current 2LE bonus unit on offer.

andy_xyz2004
01-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Who cares about hacker ??

bbprofitz
01-12-2013, 06:16 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/5nqebr.jpg

Xjarhead
01-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Like Q raider said
More than likely skill point hacker. Or has dumped all his skill point to defense

Ericinico
01-12-2013, 10:15 PM
This happens at every base I hit. Noticed its the first attack and every three attacks after.

Jonmutley
01-13-2013, 11:04 AM
There's loads of posts about this on another thread. Have a look around and there's a lot of people getting it. Even top players. It's nothing to do with hackers. Hackers don't have 240 rubbish units with a defence of 2300. Raid them with 7500 attack and lose a big unit but win the money. Hackers are far further up the chain.

ohgreatitsryan
01-13-2013, 11:25 AM
I just attacked someone with 2k defense, I have about 45k attack after all of the loses sustained during this tournament, and almost one hundred points in attack. In one raid attempt I lost 2 stealth frigates and a stealth surveillance drone, and I don't mean knocking out one building, I mean one single raid.
I've also been losing to various people with 4 digit defense. WTF IS GOING ON?

Rayda
01-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Happened to me too. Have the screenshots of the player.

I posted this in another thread before I saw this one:

His stats:
Level 76, 197 alliance
Units: 5462
Attack: 12154
Defence: 14180

My stats:
Units: 2546
Level 75, 199 alliance
Attack: 25588
Defence 21420

I noticed in my log he attacked me and won. I visited him found he has 245 million. So I attack him after seeing his stats. I loose. And I loose horribly, 2-3 high end troops lost each time, loosing 130 battle points which shows that I am totally too weak.

So I had a look at his base and although he has a few boost buildings, they all level 1 and they been taken out. In fact, his base doesnt look developed at all.

I could not find a single Gold unit but he has some event indistrutables. He only lost 4 fights EVER. Also this was the first day of the Colonel Iron event and he has already beaten the boss??

His others stats were:

Missions completed: 6655
Fights Won: 2306
Fights Lost: 4
Sucessful Raids: 441
Failed Raids: 1

I cant work it out. It looks like he has used his skills on Stamina but even if he hasnt, it still doesnt make any sense. My skill points are attack biased. He managed to beat me defending and attacking.

digisyn
01-13-2013, 12:49 PM
These are not hackers. Something is wrong. I have sent tickets provided CJ with detailed examples etc. The first part of the event i was slicing and dicing through 650 pvp. Took several hours off and all if a sudden I am losing units to everybody re. Of their stats 12 out of 15 attacks... Next 300 attacks and my army has been decimated. I win every fight but loose 10-15 units per battle (15 attacks on a player). It's quite sickening to see your attack stats drop from 245k to 211k and defense stats drop an equitable amount as well.

Opinvu
01-13-2013, 01:02 PM
I too have experienced this as stated above. But, when I close the Battle Result window and reopen the battle result window it will now say I won. I thought this was maybe a previous battle but I checked my win/loss count each time. Sometimes I get both a win and a loss counted and usually just a win.

digisyn
01-13-2013, 05:47 PM
I saw that a few times too. Like a window from a past battle would be in the background between the screen shift. Just another inexplicable anomaly in the MW world.

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 05:55 PM
GREE did not change anything and will not do anything, BUT CJ will LOOK INTO THIS !!!

cheers :D

Wufnu
01-13-2013, 05:57 PM
It also seems to be getting worse, for me anyway. I am just shy of a promotion to Capt but am not going to attack anyone until this is sorted out.

Also it's not just PvP, my losses on the missions are ridiculous also.

nic4msu
01-13-2013, 06:37 PM
PvE losses are spiraling out of control. I now view them as the cost of the units being dropped, and no longer view the cash as income ... it's merely a small discount on the 2-3 units I had to buy each time I hit the building.

Q Raider
01-13-2013, 07:50 PM
I too have experienced this as stated above. But, when I close the Battle Result window and reopen the battle result window it will now say I won. I thought this was maybe a previous battle but I checked my win/loss count each time. Sometimes I get both a win and a loss counted and usually just a win.

This may offer a clue as to the problem.

What if some of us are effectively being "double attacked" or "double defended" each time. The attack scenario is completed at the server end, a random multiplier is put into the equation and a result generated which is then used to determine who won and also to determine unit losses.

If the action is being repeated for some players it could result in them seeing the above of a Win and a Loss off the same attack. If the numbers from the first attack and the follow on "phantom" attack are then pooled into a single figure for the unit loss calculation it would result in a large increase in losses either attacking or defending.

As an aside am also experiencing the temporary double XP glitch. easily noticed in PVE where the XP increases prior to the action screen and again after it has completed. Five to ten seconds later (presumably after the server updates) a correction occurs and the additional XP awarded is removed.

Ericinico
01-13-2013, 08:46 PM
Why can't they just fix all the glitches once and for all? It only takes Gree employees to do their job and fix bugs. Oh wait... They get paid by the hour.

Beeg boy
01-13-2013, 09:45 PM
I found that as well I've 30k+ attack & defence yet I was losing 2-3good units a round to players that had 10k and they were not losing anything.
The other thing I couldn't work out was having hit the guy 20 times and won he would suddenly turn round and win 2.

The boss and box events annoy the hell out of me, I still don't progress any further on the free button than when I first started, surely as you progress through the game you should be able to do more rounds with out having to stump up hard earned cash.
The event over Christmas was typical I got to level 8 quite quickly but was not having any luck to complete, so I bought some gold, 15 boxes in a row and all I got was defence cannons, no warheads
I lost all the defence cannons this weekend. Thanks for nothing GREE (they still haven't answered my compliant)'.

Q Raider
01-13-2013, 09:58 PM
S
I found that as well I've 30k+ attack & defence yet I was losing 2-3good units a round to players that had 10k and they were not losing anything.
The other thing I couldn't work out was having hit the guy 20 times and won he would suddenly turn round and win 2.

The boss and box events annoy the hell out of me, I still don't progress any further on the free button than when I first started, surely as you progress through the game you should be able to do more rounds with out having to stump up hard earned cash.
The event over Christmas was typical I got to level 8 quite quickly but was not having any luck to complete, so I bought some gold, 15 boxes in a row and all I got was defence cannons, no warheads
I lost all the defence cannons this weekend. Thanks for nothing GREE (they still haven't answered my compliant)'.

Re the box events. Gold guarantees an open, it does not guarantee the required item. IF you choose to use gold on the 10 box events then do it earlier in the event and not later as it appears that the odds may be a little better.