PDA

View Full Version : take care of low lvls plz

amir1974
01-12-2013, 01:43 AM
i was playing for a while now , and i always saw that unfairness against low level players , and this seems to appear more when the faction thing appeared, everyone is recruiting high lvl players with good stats and big Iph , but what about the low levels ? we need a little help from these big high lvls , we could appreciate it if they give us a spot or two in their factions to take advantage of the health reg and the plus cash income , for boss events we really need that boost to be able to grow up strong , i begged so many friends invain just for a spot to get the health reg for the boss event because the rewards will make me a little stronger , but like i said it was in vain , it was like spilling water in the sand , high lvl players just care about each others and nothing else.
so plz everyone who reads this thread remember how hard it was for you to grow up strong when u were a low lvl and try help others pass through that zone .
cheers all

HGF69
01-12-2013, 01:56 AM
We have a few llps in the faction but they bring other things such as one leve 50 has over 70 stamina, great for pvp.

There are llp factions and everyone will, if they play regularly, become a better player.

amir1974
01-12-2013, 02:18 AM
yes HGF69 , but i you already noticed , the high lvl players just recruit other high lvl ones , with a big IPh and good stats , and don't care to recruit some low lvls so that they can be able to do boss events and get the rewards and get stronger ,
an exemple is me . i begged and begged and none cared , i was on boss 18/35 and couldn't go any further , but then i got invited into ( The Darkness ) and now am 23/35 so it's such a huge progress for me , not talking about the plus cash i get from the faction , it really helped me upgrade my oil rig and went up like 1k in both attack and defense

Apocalo
01-12-2013, 02:24 AM
I'm just gonna point out..all these "HLP" didn't get help when they were getting strong, they didnt have faction bonuses, yet you're trying to guilt trip them into putting you into their faction? And if you're in this Darkness faction why are you complaining? This is a mostly solo game remember also

amir1974
01-12-2013, 02:29 AM
am not complaining Apocalo , am trying to make this game a little more interesting for everyone , think how many are camping , and wonder , why are they camping? because none cares about helping them out , so they camp to get better Iph and stats , it's nothing as a complain , u can call it a universal call for fraternity and solidarity , the stronger helps and takes care of the weak

theplayernll
01-12-2013, 06:44 AM
Join our faction Theplayer Corp. we searching for people who plays often every day. If you want to join, even if you week now, we gonna make you stronger 😉

Use invite code 278 130 521 to join our new faction!