PDA

View Full Version : Help, being bullied for millions

Gixxxah_Ridah
01-11-2013, 06:08 PM
So I'm trying to save up for the AC and I've got this guy nailing me every few hours for millions. I've dropped over 200 allies hoping I'd be out of his range but he keeps coming back. He will single handedly be the reason why I don't get the AC.

Any ideas on how I can get rid of this guy?

emcee
01-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Assuming you haven't left a link go down to zero alliance.

Товарищ
01-11-2013, 06:26 PM
If you're on his "newsfeed list" spam him with as many PMs as possible.
Just do it in a way that has plausible deniability to not be spam, to not get into trouble...
Man that could be fun to do :)

Chimera
01-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Be honest with him. Tell him you are trying to save up for an AC and this is your only chance. Can he refrain till you get your purchase. I would hold off if someone put it to me that way. Good luck.

nic4msu
01-11-2013, 06:38 PM
If you're above 500 allies, drop below (although that will open you up to other sharks). Have you tried begging, and asking him to ally? Seriously, you'd be surprised how often that works. Ask all your friends, allies and faction members if they know him. Odds are that someone is his friend & can ask him to knock it off as a favor. Basically, bite your tongue, be nice & respectful, beg for mercy, and network like crazy. If it just isn't going to stop, abandon your attempt and donate the funds to your faction. I had two failed attempts before realizing it just wasn't going to happen. I now have 5 new very strong allies who stopped hitting me using the methods I described, but there was always someone just around the corner to take their place. Good luck.

Gixxxah_Ridah
01-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Yeah I tried the nice guy approach, I went in and my comment was deleted and he hit me up for another 4million. I've sent friend requests and he ignores them.

His name is BREAKSTICK in case anyone knows or sees him.

I just removed all allies, hope that works. Running out of time to get the AC

albeezy
01-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Sell a few $ or defensive buildings if you are close and just buy your AC

Q Raider
01-11-2013, 11:15 PM
What's his level.......Still chasing down the cash for a second AB :-)

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 11:29 PM
So I'm trying to save up for the AC and I've got this guy nailing me every few hours for millions. I've dropped over 200 allies hoping I'd be out of his range but he keeps coming back. He will single handedly be the reason why I don't get the AC.

I wanted to recommend you to read the book for DUMMIES, but according to latest intell, it is piece of junk

Cheers :D

Sugarymama
01-11-2013, 11:45 PM

What are his stats? I haven't seen anyone by that name on my rivals list, but if I am stronger than him and can find him, I will tap him a little for you.

By the way, the nice guy approach doesn't work with some people. Only fires them up to be bigger aholes...lol.

ohgreatitsryan
01-11-2013, 11:47 PM
by the way, the nice guy approach doesn't work with some people. Only fires them up to be bigger aholes...lol.
^^^^^^^^^ this

Sugarymama
01-11-2013, 11:52 PM
Been proven time and time again...

Archer59
01-12-2013, 01:24 AM
If you're in a faction and you have team members around your level, get their help. If they are not willining....you're in the wrong faction. If he is not above your level by a couple, you're SOL. What level is he? I'd whack him for you if I can.

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 01:32 AM
If you're in a faction and you have team members around your level, get their help. If they are not willining....you're in the wrong faction. If he is not above your level by a couple, you're SOL. What level is he? I'd whack him for you if I can.

Woh, this is MW, either allies or been attack, what is all this whining and bullies !!!

HGF69
01-12-2013, 01:58 AM
If you're on his "newsfeed list" spam him with as many PMs as possible.
Just do it in a way that has plausible deniability to not be spam, to not get into trouble...
Man that could be fun to do :)

That's the way, after that he won't have your details to attack or revenge, and drop a good few allies so you disappear off his search

Col.34w
01-12-2013, 06:59 AM
Woh, this is MW, either allies or been attack, what is all this whining and bullies !!!

You make no sense iamcrusty. Why do you feel the need to comment on every thread? Some of your replies are just plain mean and a huge waste of everyone's time.
Good luck Gixxxahh

Poopenshire
01-12-2013, 07:21 AM
To the OP, this isn't bullying. this is basic game play. If you cannot defend your overvault cash, well don't go over vault.
Many forum members when they find a cash cow camp on the base and hit for as much as money as they can. I think this thread should be locked down, this is flaming and serves no purposed other than to call out a single player.

Anjunbeats
01-12-2013, 07:31 AM
To the OP, this isn't bullying. this is basic game play. If you cannot defend your overvault cash, well don't go over vault.
Many forum members when they find a cash cow camp on the base and hit for as much as money as they can. I think this thread should be locked down, this is flaming and serves no purposed other than to call out a single player.

I couldn't agree more. OP, if you did not notice this by now: Attacking and raiding is what this game is all about. Not sitting there and growing plants and trees.

Dutchie
01-12-2013, 07:47 AM
Hear, hear to the last two comments! There are different ways and means to prevent being the cash cow to others. Moaning about it is not one of them :)

Use your brain and find the right strategy. Plenty have been provided for you! Sometimes these things happen. Good luck!

FromAfar
01-12-2013, 08:22 AM
OP, you must have done something to get on his radar. Like attack him!

I've found cash cows before, but if they NEVER attacked me, finding them seems a little random. Even with hard looking.

If I found you and had the stats on you and you were way over vault, I'd spank you until you cried like a little girl! Oh wait. Someone beat me to it! ;)

soulnmysole
01-12-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm only level 36 and am currently working on my second AC thanks to guys like the OP.

I had some guy, who was over vaulted, attack me, then after losing write on my comment wall his ally ID#... seriously?

So after attacking me, and realizing you're too weak to win, you expect me to ally you and not take you for every over vaulted dollar in your pocket?

Needless to say, for the entire next two days, I attacked the guy every 2 hours for a total of about $20MM. Only reason I stopped was because he finally gave up on saving for an AC and spent his over vault on something else.

Moral of the story: If you're too weak to protect your spoils, avoid putting yourself in a stronger players news feed. Dont make yourself a target.

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 09:31 AM
I'm only level 36 and am currently working on my second AC thanks to guys like the OP.

I had some guy, who was over vaulted, attack me, then after losing write on my comment wall his ally ID#... seriously?

So after attacking me, and realizing you're too weak to win, you expect me to ally you and not take you for every over vaulted dollar in your pocket?

Needless to say, for the entire next two days, I attacked the guy every 2 hours for a total of about $20MM. Only reason I stopped was because he finally gave up on saving for an AC and spent his over vault on something else.

Moral of the story: If you're too weak to protect your spoils, avoid putting yourself in a stronger players news feed. Dont make yourself a target.

I love players like this, save me the efforts and i can spend more time in the forum, please invite this player to my base

Procyon
01-12-2013, 09:38 AM
OP, ever think he's trying to get the AC too and found a way to get it? If someone messages me with some nice comments, etc., I typically lay off even though I know they might just be playing me but as some have said, doesn't always work.

Товарищ
01-12-2013, 10:19 AM

There's no way to attack some one if they posted a msg on your feed or by you knowing their ID. Only if he attacked you (regardless if failed or succeeded).

Arizona
01-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Gixxah
That's the nature of the game. Win some and lose some and sometimes things don't go your way. I was getting hit every day for 6 million but I just lived with it and ended up having friendly convos with my robber. Not much I could do so I just made the best of it.
Back to your original Q. Other than spamming, dropping allies, or just staying quiet (I've read somewhere if you don't do anything for some period of time, you drop of the radar). Not sure about that though as I see dead bases a lot.
Depending on how much you have saved, and how much you earn, you could always sell all your buildings or as many get you the cash you need. It is a one time offer this AB, so yeah it's drastic and a long road back, but it could work. Really, how much do you want the AB? If you're having so much trouble saving for it, then it's probably better to forget it. At the rate you're going, you'll find it hard to get them past L1.
Good Luck

Archer59
01-12-2013, 06:11 PM
I agree, it is the nature of the game. But with the addition of a team concept, the game has changed. If you find a cash cow in my faction and tap it over and over, I'll rally the troops to protect my team member if possible. It is much easier on everyone though if you have the D to protect you over vault cash, lol!

bbprofitz
01-12-2013, 06:27 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/106c1hx.jpg
lulz

Gixxxah_Ridah
01-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Does OP stand for something that I'm unaware of? I'd if so can you let me in on the joke.

For those talking to me like I'm a noob, save it. And for those on your holier than thou soapbox, save it. I know it's part of the game. I wasn't b*tching about it, just asking for advice on how to get away from him.

I was simply looking for ways to get off of this guys radar. That's all. In the year that I've been playing this game, it's the first time I haven't been able to defend my cash money and over been tens of millions over all the time. I already have one AC and I'm just trying to get the other.

This is exactly why I stopped coming on this forum. Every damn thread is a chance for everyone to try to show how awesome they are and how much smarter they are than the other person. Or to brag about how badass their gold army is. I swear if some of y'all talked to people in real life the way you do on here, you'd be in the ICU. And that's not directed at anyone in particular, just a general statement.

bbprofitz
01-12-2013, 06:42 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--RaxYUfFNbc/UOgbDGeF1HI/AAAAAAAAEyg/0P6HzwpI12k/s1600/internet-fight.gif

btw, OP stands for original poster.

Gixxxah_Ridah
01-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Ty. Nah no Internet fight here. I'm too much of a pu$$y lol

Xjarhead
01-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Be honest with him. Tell him you are trying to save up for an AC and this is your only chance. Can he refrain till you get your purchase. I would hold off if someone put it to me that way. Good luck.This approached work on me, but low and behold the guy came back the next day. and was attacking. Lol After he bought his ac building...

ohgreatitsryan
01-13-2013, 12:33 AM
I wonder how many people assumed this thread was about them....

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-13-2013, 01:21 AM
It's NOT real money.

Tournai
01-14-2013, 08:40 AM

Yeah man Close this thread, this is a game, why do you think your vault is only to 10 Million, and the AC center is without the cement fac upgrades 100 Million. I tried to Overvault twice untill 12 Million, almost 13 Million, when 2 times someone took 500K from me in a few attacks. I am Online all the time, so I donated all my money above 10 Million to my faction.

albeezy
01-14-2013, 09:02 AM
I am sure the guy with level 5 ACs that I have raided four days in a row feel the same way bro! But the 130 million he has donated to me has been put to good use! Maybe he should invest in some more fail guns!

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-14-2013, 09:15 AM
I am sure the guy with level 5 ACs that I have raided four days in a row feel the same way bro! But the 130 million he has donated to me has been put to good use! Maybe he should invest in some more fail guns!

That's a nice ATM you got there Beezy! Lol

Warfiend
01-14-2013, 09:18 AM
I always back off when people ask me nicely, precisely because this is just a game.

Besides, if I let someone I can easily beat get an anni building, that's one more good raid target/source of funds in the game for me going forward. Those are some great buildings to raid. I wish more of my rivals had them.

albeezy
01-14-2013, 09:24 AM
That's a nice ATM you got there Beezy! Lol
Thanks! He even left his contact info by attacking me (and losing) several different times so now I got him on speed dial!

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 11:14 AM

Are you the real or fake ALBEEZY, the same question I ask in your wall ???

Cantgetright
01-14-2013, 11:52 AM
I was asked nicely to stop attacking by albeezy and a few others so they could get there building and because they asked nicely n stead of being an azz I said ok and left them alone. Sometimes just being polite and asking does help...

albeezy
01-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Are you the real or fake ALBEEZY, the same question I ask in your wall ???

I am The Original ALBEEZY! The same as I posted on your wall! LOL

albeezy
01-14-2013, 03:58 PM
I was asked nicely to stop attacking by albeezy and a few others so they could get there building and because they asked nicely n stead of being an azz I said ok and left them alone. Sometimes just being polite and asking does help...

I asked you that? Ingame? I dont recall that? I may have, just don't remember...I did suggest request on the FORUM that the Pirates lay off the forum members they were stalking for faction donations so some of them could get their ACs, but I got both of mine in about 5 days after they came out...if you helped in anyway then thanks!

Cantgetright
01-14-2013, 04:18 PM
My in game name was unknown soldier, commander Gato, king Dave now it's The Alberta Assassin, you were right at 87 mil or so and asked respectfully if I could let you get ur building being your so close and I even added you. Be E-Z Albeezy...

albeezy
01-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Thanks a million sir!

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 04:36 PM
My in game name was unknown soldier, commander Gato, king Dave now it's The Alberta Assassin, you were right at 87 mil or so and asked respectfully if I could let you get ur building being your so close and I even added you. Be E-Z Albeezy...

Hey mate,
Thanx for helping me out with the BP

General Sir
01-14-2013, 07:45 PM

Hmm.. Being attacked when over vault in a war game? Might try getting stronger. This is part of the game.

Good Day

General Sir
01-14-2013, 07:49 PM

Agreed, not to mention the fact that several members on here have violated Forum TOS by encouraging Spamming.

Archer59
01-14-2013, 10:08 PM
Hmm.. Being attacked when over vault in a war game? Might try getting stronger. This is part of the game.

Good DayPretty insightful stuff there...

Scorpiocmw1979
01-15-2013, 02:57 AM
It's NOT real money.I agree with you it is not REAL money! However society has created this monster:) I remember Pong and Atari...the good Ol days when kids played outside:) I digress...I believe that this person should hold some amount of courtesy ya know that crazy human trait:)

Scorpiocmw1979
01-15-2013, 03:00 AM

Good Daydepending on the nature of the player:) For not everyone is blessed by being able to spend even $20 on this game:) Real money can do amazing things;)

Alo
01-15-2013, 05:38 AM
I always back off when people ask me nicely, precisely because this is just a game.

Besides, if I let someone I can easily beat get an anni building, that's one more good raid target/source of funds in the game for me going forward. Those are some great buildings to raid. I wish more of my rivals had them.

yeah. Thats healthy advice. I've played other online browser based games and there some ppl asked nicely too to leave alone, that he could get his goal that he had in mind. Left him alone for many many days, he got it and was happy.

And here the attacked should let U get Ur annyversary building...that way he has more to gain :cool:

iamnasty
01-15-2013, 05:48 AM
yeah. Thats healthy advice. I've played other online browser based games and there some ppl asked nicely too to leave alone, that he could get his goal that he had in mind. Left him alone for many many days, he got it and was happy.

And here the attacked should let U get Ur annyversary building...that way he has more to gain :cool:

I do agreed, any cash more than 50mil, I usually drop a message wishing them hurry, best of luck and leave them alone to get the AC

Cantgetright
01-15-2013, 10:09 AM
Np, always willing to compromise...

dredogg14
01-15-2013, 10:16 AM
Agree with everyone. If asked nicely, would back off after a couple attacks