PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice higher casualty rates since the PvP event started?

Deskjockey
01-11-2013, 05:32 PM
With the start of the PvP event, I have noticed a much higher casualty rate in attacks (not raids) using a very controlled method. Before the event, I had a stable of four players that I used as BP farms. Theirs stats are much lower than mine (their defense is 25% of my attack or less). Over the course of more than 200 attacks, I did not get a single casualty from these poor sods. Today, however, I lost one or two units in every single attack against these four players. I did about 30 attacks total before stopping, as it was getting too costly. Raiding them, however, was still casualty free. What gives?

gwmac
01-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Yep, same here. I am attacking players with 10,000 and higher LESS defense than my attack and I am still losing 2 or 3 units. And not anything cheap either, units that can cost $500,000 or more to replace. I wouldn't mind losing cheap units but this is getting very expensive real fast.

Selfproclaimed
01-11-2013, 06:43 PM
There's lots of people. I've been waiting to see if cj would chime in on the issue because people are falling thousands in stats trying to obtain a unit with less than a quarter of their losses.

Michael0218
01-11-2013, 07:36 PM
With all the inflated stats from the LE glitch, they have to bring them down somehow.

Jhenry02
01-11-2013, 07:58 PM
I've lost 15 million in units since the event started.
I lost a viper fighter, challenger tank and a brigand in 1 attack on a guy with 3300 defense.

Recas
01-11-2013, 08:08 PM
You can hardly notice any difference... me 29.4K A opponent 2.3K D, first hit, two units lost a Amphi. Trooper and a Expert attack drone....ffs...., second hit 1 unit lost a Supply Frigate...

I have lost in very few attacks against op with much lower stats another exp attack drone, a sea canon, stealth frigate, metro tank and some other units, 20 attack and raids, that s it for me, back to camping...

gero
01-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Yep, the increase in casualty rate is staggering. Sent in a ticket, but not sure it will be answered before the event ends. I noticed it. Start last night. Loosing all units left and right, at about a rate of at least a unit per attack. Lost thousands in attack and defense stats within one 20 stamina clip. Gree please fix this. This has never been this bad.

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 09:52 PM
I've lost 15 million in units since the event started.
I lost a viper fighter, challenger tank and a brigand in 1 attack on a guy with 3300 defense.

Out of the topic, hey I saw you name in my rival list

Cheers :D

CJ54
01-11-2013, 10:01 PM
The casualty rate has not been changed.

albeezy
01-11-2013, 10:15 PM
No doubt CJ! Casualty rates for me have been terrible for months! LOL

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 10:27 PM

Then there must be a glitch in GREE server as most of the players facing heavy casualty than usual !!!

Q Raider
01-11-2013, 11:04 PM
I have shelved my HLP due to this problem which came in at the same time as Gree rolled out the remedy for the Phantom faction issue. Everything points to a relationship between these two events.

The game is unplayable for people with this problem....unless they go all gold.

Edit:
Seems to be a consistent theme.
Transport Raiders and Brigand Lightning.
Elite Water Cruisers and Super Hornets.

These are dropping both in attack or Defence and in my situation are the only units being lost.

Ryans67
01-11-2013, 11:42 PM
I've had 300 valor boats for a month without losing one, doing PVP everyday. I've lost 5 so far today doing roughly 160 attacks. It sucks, don't know if is correlated, but makes me wonder if its worth it...

ohgreatitsryan
01-11-2013, 11:46 PM
I'm guessing what happened was about the time Modern War changed hands, the casualty rate went way up during one of the many "fixes" for it, and very few people were heavily pvping or were waiting for it to be corrected before they pvped, but now that everyone is doing it in force and using less discretion in picking targets, we are realizing how bad it actually is. This casualty rate issue is going to be a deciding factor in how well the WD event goes, as well as the future of the game as a whole. It's going to force some to buy gold armies and the rest to abandon the game entirely.

HGF69
01-12-2013, 12:17 AM

That doesn't mean it was right beforehand. 80 attacks, 7 aircraft carriers, 5 super hornets, 3 stealth bombers, 7 expert drones and 9 B52s!!! to list a few but everything is high end and high valour. When was the last time I lost a ranger.

Look at the high end rates!

I've dropped over 2k in attack and 1.5k in defence cos its fixed to hit my best units. No more pvping.

Seriously, I appreciate I'm gonna lose units but quit cherry picking my top end and make it random, I've thousands of low end troops and 60 aircraft carriers, you do the probabilities and tell me it's not rigged.

Of the 6000 units I have no low end losses.

HGF69
01-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Oh and my llp hasn't had one single loss and over 150 attacks

Rhino
01-12-2013, 12:25 AM
I have noticed that when I attack players with attach/defense significantly (approx, 10,000) lower than myself they somehow win now... before this event, this wasn't a noticeable issue

MWnewGuy
01-12-2013, 07:35 AM
That is great that the rate has not been changed. Or maybe they forgot to tell CJ?

The FACT is there are WAY more lost units since the event started. Period.

whiskeybravo
01-12-2013, 08:55 AM
The casualty rate has not been changed.Maybe they where not purposely changed but it seems with a lot of people there has been a significant cas rate increase.

ProCision
01-12-2013, 09:27 AM
Time to drop allies and play with only Indestructibles

Procyon
01-12-2013, 09:43 AM
I have noticed that when I attack players with attach/defense significantly (approx, 10,000) lower than myself they somehow win now... before this event, this wasn't a noticeable issue

I've seen something similar but not the same. When I attack those who are significantly lower I win the attack but lose units. When their stats are somewhat close I haven't lost as many units.

And yes, overall my casualty rate is much higher lately.

Deskjockey
01-12-2013, 10:18 AM

It's good to know this is not on purpose, but the evidence seems to point to a change in the real-world performance of the casualty algorithm. I did some more attacks against the same targets and the pattern is still the same--casualties in every battle, where before I had none with these targets (but did lose units against opponents with higher stats). I suggest you guys look into a possible bug.

CJ54
01-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Maybe they where not purposely changed but it seems with a lot of people there has been a significant cas rate increase.

I didn't say we weren't looking into it (we are), just that the rate had not been purposefully altered. That's confirmed.

Idiokus
01-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Great this is being looked into...and I'm sorry CJ but this has been happening for a very long time. I noticed it gets worse when ANY event rolls out. Also agree with Q raider few post above...it's always the same units. Transport Raider, brigand lightning and of course Super hornets, elite ops, elite water. The elite water valor unit is supposed to be low casualty but for me several die in just one battle. Also wanted to point out that they are being lost to players 1/3 of my strength.
Very frustrating a fix once and for all would be nice!!!

BigD@wg
01-12-2013, 10:42 AM
That doesn't mean it was right beforehand. 80 attacks, 7 aircraft carriers, 5 super hornets, 3 stealth bombers, 7 expert drones and 9 B52s!!! to list a few but everything is high end and high valour. When was the last time I lost a ranger.

Look at the high end rates!

I've dropped over 2k in attack and 1.5k in defence cos its fixed to hit my best units. No more pvping.

Seriously, I appreciate I'm gonna lose units but quit cherry picking my top end and make it random, I've thousands of low end troops and 60 aircraft carriers, you do the probabilities and tell me it's not rigged.

Of the 6000 units I have no low end losses.

I'm not disagreeing with anything that you've said. I am curious about one thing though. You say you don't lose any low end units...but do any of these low end units get brought to battle any more?

If all you are bringing to battle are gold units, high end cash units, and high end valor units then the "ranger" type units can't die off. The gold units are indestructible so all that's left to die are expensive cash and valor units. Just wondering if your low end units make it to battle or not?

Regards,

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Great this is being looked into...and I'm sorry CJ but this has been happening for a very long time. I noticed it gets worse when ANY event rolls out. Also agree with Q raider few post above...it's always the same units. Transport Raider, brigand lightning and of course Super hornets, elite ops, elite water. The elite water valor unit is supposed to be low casualty but for me several die in just one battle. Also wanted to point out that they are being lost to players 1/3 of my strength.
Very frustrating a fix once and for all would be nice!!!

Thank you for your understand and patience, meanwhile continue with your great work into losing more units so GREE will continue to LOOK 'MORE' INTO IT !!!

1earEddie
01-12-2013, 11:00 AM
I didn't say we weren't looking into it (we are), just that the rate had not been purposefully altered. That's confirmed.

CJ, please look into hacker problem as well...how is it possible for someone
with close to my stats, attack MY base and not lose a single trinket..I have
no money buildings..only boost and defense...enemy losses should be horrific ..
have sent in many screen shots as have others..of course this problem is
just the tip of the iceberg as your company knows..just a simple example
here...huge improvements in recent months thanks to you and new team...
hacker problem is close to destroying entire game

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 11:09 AM
CJ, please look into hacker problem as well...how is it possible for someone
with close to my stats, attack MY base and not lose a single trinket..I have
no money buildings..only boost and defense...enemy losses should be horrific ..
have sent in many screen shots as have others..of course this problem is
just the tip of the iceberg as your company knows..just a simple example
here...huge improvements in recent months thanks to you and new team...
hacker problem is close to destroying entire game

Let me answer this for CJ,

Thank you for your understanding and patience, meanwhile please continue enjoy playing MW, We are looking into this, we have been doing lots of looking lately and will continue to look into everything, that's confirmed !!!

Jhenry02
01-12-2013, 11:30 AM
You only bring 2000 units into battle MAX. Chances are your rangers and light gunners don't go into battle for you when you pvp. However, there most certainly was an alteration to casualty rates when the first update for crates and bosses was added.

I lose b-52's, hardened marines, expert attack drones, brigand lightnings, and elite ops helicoptersmuch faster than I lose biowarfare, rocket and demolitions. I lose higher end units i have 50 of, instead of the 100 leopard tanks, the 100 commandos, eagle fighter jets, anti aircraft vehicles, or specter gunships I own. All of which are rated medium or high casualty rate.

Someone has fiddled with a decimal place on consumption rates for certain units. You can decline this all you like cj54. But those of us that have played for over a year have seen the changes. When the BP ranking system and valor unit prizes were introduced they were never right. I have lost more expert attack drones than any 3 gamers OWN!

If you're programmers are telling you nothing has changed, they are lying. I can show you my mathematical formulas for loss. I have figured out my own formula for consumption based on my army. I can nearly predict all of my losses. All of this I compiled last night. After I lost 25 million in units in less than 180 attacks. All against players 1/5-1/10 my size.

I value your integrity, honesty, and work ethic cj54. You can only dole out information you are given. But you are being lied to. Someone, via programming, logistics, or accounting is altering the game numbers to increase the potential for gold sales. I understand the logic, but not the backhanded and sneaky methods.

Thank You,
-J

Gator77
01-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Hey all...I am looking for a Faction to join.

level 63
20k+ attack and defense
have all but 2 money buildings
80+ concrete
600k+ per hour income

I dont have time to run a faction but want one i can help compete in pvp events.

HGF69
01-12-2013, 12:13 PM
I'm not disagreeing with anything that you've said. I am curious about one thing though. You say you don't lose any low end units...but do any of these low end units get brought to battle any more?

If all you are bringing to battle are gold units, high end cash units, and high end valor units then the "ranger" type units can't die off. The gold units are indestructible so all that's left to die are expensive cash and valor units. Just wondering if your low end units make it to battle or not?

Regards,

Yeah some units won't be taken to battle but even then everything I'm losing is top end, even very low units, somethings not right

HGF69
01-12-2013, 12:15 PM
You only bring 2000 units into battle MAX. Chances are your rangers and light gunners don't go into battle for you when you pvp. However, there most certainly was an alteration to casualty rates when the first update for crates and bosses was added.

I lose b-52's, hardened marines, expert attack drones, brigand lightnings, and elite ops helicoptersmuch faster than I lose biowarfare, rocket and demolitions. I lose higher end units i have 50 of, instead of the 100 leopard tanks, the 100 commandos, eagle fighter jets, anti aircraft vehicles, or specter gunships I own. All of which are rated medium or high casualty rate.

Someone has fiddled with a decimal place on consumption rates for certain units. You can decline this all you like cj54. But those of us that have played for over a year have seen the changes. When the BP ranking system and valor unit prizes were introduced they were never right. I have lost more expert attack drones than any 3 gamers OWN!

If you're programmers are telling you nothing has changed, they are lying. I can show you my mathematical formulas for loss. I have figured out my own formula for consumption based on my army. I can nearly predict all of my losses. All of this I compiled last night. After I lost 25 million in units in less than 180 attacks. All against players 1/5-1/10 my size.

I value your integrity, honesty, and work ethic cj54. You can only dole out information you are given. But you are being lied to. Someone, via programming, logistics, or accounting is altering the game numbers to increase the potential for gold sales. I understand the logic, but not the backhanded and sneaky methods.

Thank You,
-J

Well said. Underhand? Who knows but Gree play fair you make enough money already

BringIt
01-12-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm experiencing higher casualty rates as well. Last pvp event, I could hit someone with 8K defense and not even lose a biowarefare. This time, I attack someone with 6.5K defense and I lose a biowarefare. By attack I mean raiding. There is definitely something odd going on...unless this weeks casualty rate skyrocketed. I had a theory before that if you had enough indestructible units that would add up to more than your opponents defense, you wouldnt lose any units...not sure if this is correct or not

Alpha dog
01-12-2013, 02:22 PM

Thanks for that confirmation CJ.

So in the mean time I can not attack my normal targets, because I lose an expert attack drone and a stealth frigate or 2 elite ops helicopters and maybe an expensive low or very low casualty rate cash unit to a player with little to no boost upgrades and a defense 1/10 or less of my attack score. That is impacting me and the others with this issue with our over all game and during this PvP contest.

When you look into it and find the problem, which there definitely is for me and others, will you be able to compensate in any way for the hemorrhaging of all these valor and other units acquired throughout the game? or is that asking too much.

Q Raider
01-12-2013, 02:24 PM
. I had a theory before that if you had enough indestructible units that would add up to more than your opponents defense, you wouldnt lose any units...not sure if this is correct or not

Not correct unfortunately....Only guarantee to not lose units is to have more indestructibles in your inventory than you take to battle :-)

Tournai
01-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Hey all...I am looking for a Faction to join.

level 63
20k+ attack and defense
have all but 2 money buildings
80+ concrete
600k+ per hour income

I dont have time to run a faction but want one i can help compete in pvp events.

Youre welcome in The Dutch Fighters Faction! Invite Code :291664130

hope to see youre request.

greetz

Faction leader of The Dutch Fighters

Plux
01-12-2013, 02:51 PM
CJ54 I agree with you, no change. All the complainers here ought to look more carefully at who they are attacking and never assume they know all the parameters!
Here's a hint, if you attack someone then they, not you, control the battle parameters!

Selfproclaimed
01-12-2013, 02:59 PM
They are looking who they are attacking, that's the whole point,lol. These are veteran players your talking about ,that know all the ins and outs of the game,not noobs. We know when somethings different even when gree doesn't know it. Proof in point, the camo bear unit. Ccmark was told by his own staff that the unit worked fine for months. And for months players kept telling them it didnt. It wasn't until he tested the unit himself to realize it didnt work properly.

BigD@wg
01-12-2013, 03:05 PM
They are looking who they are attacking, that's the whole point,lol. These are veteran players your talking about ,that know all the ins and outs of the game,not noobs. We know when somethings different even when gree doesn't know it. Proof in point, the camo bear unit. Ccmark was told by his own staff that the unit worked fine for months. And for months players kept telling them it didnt. It wasn't until he tested the unit himself to realize it didnt work properly.

And even after it was PROVEN that it didn't work it still hasn't been fixed. The Guerrilla striker is also still invisible. Did anyone else notice the 3 new trinkets with invisible boosts being offered as WD grand prizes?

Wufnu
01-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Well there's something definitely different going as I'm epxeriencing the same issue though at a much lower level. I just strated playing the game so right now my top ground unit is the Leopard Tank. I had 20 of them yesterday and have been playing with the same 20 for about a week. Today I am down to 13. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to whom I'm attacking when I take high value losses, it looks more like a crap shoot. In other words I can attack a guy with 1/3 my combat strength and lose a Leopard, and A-10 and a Bradley with one hit, then attack a guy with almost even my strength and lose a Desert Fighter and a Jeep.

This being said, I kind of like it this way. It really makes the game more intersesting (if more frustrating) and forces you to think about how you're going to get through 2 days of this hemorrhaging.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Let me see if I can recall everything properly!

The boosts are INVISIBLE.

The attack algorithm remains unchanged.

There never was a "no casualty (no-no) glitch".

The Wizard of Oz is as real as any leprechaun you've NEVER seen.

Penguins fly only when humans aren't around.

Pigs can fly.

The price of fake gold is TOO low.

The World Domination Event will be spectacular.

The t-shirt is in the EMAIL.

Alpha dog
01-12-2013, 04:50 PM
CJ54 I agree with you, no change. All the complainers here ought to look more carefully at who they are attacking and never assume they know all the parameters!
Here's a hint, if you attack someone then they, not you, control the battle parameters!

Hey man I don't know you and you don't know me, but believe me when I say these is something up.

If i attack someone with a defence score of 1700, that's right one thousand seven hundred, which is minimum 40 times below the attack score I have, they have no boost buildings to make them all of a sudden super strong, but I lose 2 or 3 low and very low units (usually valor units) on this player on repeated attacks There is something up.

Where as 2 days ago I would have lost nothing if perhaps a bio warfare troop. Now I'm hemorrhaging troops, seems not everyone is though.

So I am checking who I attack and I assume nothing.

And I await my T-shirt in the E-mail Pirate Justice speaks off

Selfproclaimed
01-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Hope you don't need that t-shirt. You'll freeze to death. Lol

Alpha dog
01-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Hope you don't need that t-shirt. You'll freeze to death. Lol

Damn, I was hoping it would be quick since it came via E-mail. Oh well wooly jumper it is!!

Q Raider
01-12-2013, 05:24 PM

Well I guess that explains successfully defending an attack for the loss of an Elite Water Cruiser and a Transport Raider then...it's my fault.. :-)

Seeing hints are being offered I will provide one.

One person stating something is happening is an opinion.
Many stating the same thing is happening, that's consensus and it is more often than not (within this environment) correct.

The current problem became very apparent around the same time as we received notification that the phantom faction remedy was rolled out.

Consistently losing high value units when successfully defending an attack has never been a "normal" factor of the game, it happens certainly but predominantly when an attack against you succeeds, not when they lose. The exception to this was the supposedly non-existent "cas-glitch" players who were much more likely to cause you casualties even when they lost.

BigD@wg
01-12-2013, 05:34 PM
So is everyone that is experiencing the high losses at max allies for their level? Just curious.

Jonmutley
01-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Wow, I thought it was just me but I've had exactly the same thing. I've been attacking people with 3000 defence and I've got 7980 attack and I've been winning but taking massive casualties. One guy i raided who had 650 units with a defence of 2800. I've got attack of 7980 and I lost a VTOL first, then a expert attack drone and then a hornet. I thought this was mad so I checked there inventory and I had triple the number of units and loads of indestructables. There was nothing in there inventory that could have done this. I was devastated. It's started since the faction glitch was sorted and i have lost a fortune in units probing people's bases. It's impossible to continue attacking or raiding as the losses add up to far more than the money I'm getting. I could understand if suddenly I've gone up a level in to better quality of rival but my stats blow there's out of the water. Plus, I've just won an uncommon unit, I checked my attack and defence figures and they were the same? The guy I won has like 38 attack?? That should have put it up slightly as it replaced a lower value unit? It's not like I've got any army full of 38 score.attack units? Very weird, I'm fearful of attacking and raiding now as I don't want to lose expensive units. Also, how can it be that it says I've "won"? In real war, a loss of a big unit or expensive to train man is a loss, not a win. What has my enemy lost? I don't know, I can't see that bit so impossible to tell. I've won but I've lost a shed load of kit. Very strange understanding of the word "won". Well done to the developers for sorting the faction glitch, it's a result but don't go expecting a bonus in your wages as I'm not buying any gold until they have sorted these problems out. I think we all should do this as a mark of solidarity. I love this game and there is nothing I want more than for it work properly. It's been a tricky time for Gree and funzio so I hope they can pull this together and get thing working correctly.

Q Raider
01-12-2013, 05:44 PM
So is everyone that is experiencing the high losses at max allies for their level? Just curious.

Was over 500 allies and dropped back to 498 to do a check.

Two successful attacks for loss of a T/R each time, might drop another 50 or so allies and try again later.

Last check had been attacked four times, three were held off, lost a brigand on two and a T/R and water cruiser on the other. The only Defence I didn't lose a unit on was the one that succeeded....

Update: Might be onto something after all Bigdawg. Six more attacks, one succeeded, no units lost.

Big John
01-12-2013, 06:04 PM
I'm losing more when I raid than when I attack.

Jonmutley
01-12-2013, 06:18 PM

Well I'm attacking people with lower allies, always have and I've been doing great until the faction glitch was sorted the other day. Plus it's not all about how many allies you have. If they have say 5000 units but most are snipers and light gunners plus ten extra allies than me, then ten extra allies or even 100 extra is hardly going to change there score to much. So, an attack on someone like that, which I've done and then lost units is not just fluke. Especially as my attack score is almost 6000 higher than there defence. I also just won a uncommon unit agains iron and my attack and defence figure didn't go up? If that's the case then I must have an army of usable units entirely with attack and defence figures higher than the uncommon unit? I don't know many players with an army of units made up entirely of values higher than an uncommon indestructable, I don't, so something's wrong somewhere. That unit should have bumped me up slightly on my attack and defence and it didn't. Ive been educated to a high level in engineering and I know when something doesn't add up. This is not a coincidence, it's an error. An error in the code which is a by product of the glitch repair. It's called cause and effect, the rhythms that occur to find equilibrium. It's in everything in life. What does mess things up and slow things down is denial of an issue. Denial will slow response time and cause more problems. So, lets not deny there is a problem. After all, there's a lot of people posting over the last few days and it's been noted by my faction members to and they dont come on the funzio forum. Coincidence? I think not. What I am interested to know, is this happening to people who where effected by the faction glitch or not? If its mainly people who were in a faction with the glitch then we could have the answer.

Selfproclaimed
01-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Plux, it's not something that has affected all players. I myself am not having their problems. But alot of my faction members are along with alot of other players. These payers know how to pick and choose their battles. At first I thought the same thing, are they attacking the wrong stat players but that's not the case. No matter who they attack and beat, they are losing mass amount of high end low casualty rate units. That also otherwise they would of never lose to this extent prior. If your going against them just to go against them,that's just being insulting.

Jonmutley
01-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Let me see if I can recall everything properly!

The boosts are INVISIBLE.

The attack algorithm remains unchanged.

There never was a "no casualty (no-no) glitch".

The Wizard of Oz is as real as any leprechaun you've NEVER seen.

Penguins fly only when humans aren't around.

Pigs can fly.

The price of fake gold is TOO low.

The World Domination Event will be spectacular.

The t-shirt is in the EMAIL.

Very good, couldn't put it better myself!

Plux
01-12-2013, 06:27 PM
I'll 100% say this. No casualty problem, actually quite the opposite how have I after 300+ attacks lost just 1 oil aircraft carrier and 1 tree sniper but gained 200+ units (although low value) so I am raising my Attack and Defence unit numbers significantly at the very low end and expending no net unit losses in PvP but raising net numbers hugely. Raiding of course is open to defence structures affecting losses which is the defenders design but this is expected if you see this on the Base Map you're attacking. You have all failed to analyse why you are losing units. Look at your opposition carefully!

BigD@wg
01-12-2013, 06:36 PM
@jon

My question about max allies didn't really have anything to do with opponents total allies or total army stenghth but was more curious if the attacker's attack density is playing a larger role in these high losses. I myself do not have the issue but i am not at max allies. I don't do a lot of PVP but a month ago I did about a hundred or so battles and only lost one unit. After seeing this thread topic pop up again this weekend I decided to see if my game had changed and have done about 30 attacks to test. No unit loss regardless of how weak or strong the player was that I attacked. Am just curious is all.

Plux
01-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Big D@wg I see what you mean, not many look through the unit summary box to compare and with enough watching you'll see a pattern emerge which protects against losses. My Faction know this and are learning how to make net gains in Units not losses. It's all about checking carefully your raids and attacks. Note them and if able to return, return knowing you're pretty safe in more gains. I'd say the casualty rate has fallen but then it's down to trial and error until you see the whole picture. I'm learning this in the notoriously high casualty ratio Kingdom Age but reducing the losses there as well now.
Selfproclaimed you need to look deeper into your opponent when you lose units. You'll see it and kick yourself when you realise it.

Jhenry02
01-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Plux,
I am sorry but what the eff? Lol oil boat and tree snipers? You're using tree snipers and oil aircraft carriers over level 60? Something doesn't smell right. Your average unit attack would be 20. Well over a tree sniper or old oil boat

We all know the algorithms for the game are massively different every 50 levels. That's proven by the boss events. How could someone with a 60 level who takes 1250 know what happens at 165 and 2000 units.

I have 60k attack, 65k defense (roughly)

Put it this way. At YOUR best you have what 30000 defense? I'll fight someone with 1/10 of YOUR defense, unboosted; then lose a 99/80 brigand lightning and a b-52. A b-52 is 30/17 and costs a million dollars. Multiply that by 3 for every BL. And $3,000,000 for a BL is really cheap as a 30/46 unit costs 5.4 million. But lets keep it simple.

So I attack someone with 1/20th my stats, and lose $4,000,000 in units. I have 13 stamina. That's $52,000,000 in units every 39 minutes I attack. Your base doesn't even produce that much uncollectable cash, hell NEITHER DOES MINE! I've played for over a year. The first upgrade with the crate events screwed up consumption rate. The third one for with battle points screwed anyone farming BL's or TR's. Now the fourth one doesnt even make a luck of sense. I lose ballistic missile subs, and high end valor units rated low in casualty, more often than I lose a commando, demo, or bio. Even though they comprise most of my army.

If you need more evidence than empirical research, put that tooth under your bed and hope for a quarter.

-J

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 07:03 PM

Thank You,
-J

Sounds like CJ is just GREE's coffee boy and GREE is the hacker !!!

:D

Selfproclaimed
01-12-2013, 07:03 PM
It's like arguing with a monkey. I know what he's trying to say. I've told him twice already that's not the case. But he keeps saying the same thing. Ill just keep a note of his faction, Nelson's victory is it? See you in battle of brazil hopefully.

Plux
01-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Looking forward to it. Nelson's Victory is prepared and ready.

Jhenry02
01-12-2013, 07:22 PM
SP, hes on Charlie's radar too.

Great minds think alike.

-J

Edit 1: Nice removal of your mention of fortifications, did you realize they have nothing to do with a/d stats. You didnt refute my call out on how you are using tree snipers at level 65. Seems like you need to read some of the noob faqs on game dynamics.

Selfproclaimed
01-12-2013, 07:24 PM
lol. if you read what i wrote .. youd see i dont have the casualty problem. some of my faction members do. along with tons of other people. i know how to pick and choose my battles and so do they. you might get lucky and not go up against any of our vff factions for not being strong enough.

ProCision
01-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Big D@wg I see what you mean, not many look through the unit summary box to compare and with enough watching you'll see a pattern emerge which protects against losses. My Faction know this and are learning how to make net gains in Units not losses. It's all about checking carefully your raids and attacks. Note them and if able to return, return knowing you're pretty safe in more gains. I'd say the casualty rate has fallen but then it's down to trial and error until you see the whole picture. I'm learning this in the notoriously high casualty ratio Kingdom Age but reducing the losses there as well now.
Selfproclaimed you need to look deeper into your opponent when you lose units. You'll see it and kick yourself when you realise it.

you make it sound like your strategy is near fool proof. why not spell out your strategy?

Thanks

Jhenry02
01-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Prime example of the casualty rate being effed. I HAD 10 aircraft carriers, .5% of my army.
50 b-52's making up 2.5% of my army.

This guy has 1/4 my freakin stats.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x105/JasonHenry2002/B2D2BCA3-FBB1-41CA-9439-53B4C352CA75-10575-00000756F74BA0EC.jpg

Yeah, there's no casualty rate changes. MY REDNECK REAR END!

-J

britton
01-12-2013, 08:05 PM
Yeah there is a problem. Here are two instances. The last is more telling.

German 26K A/D vs USA 40K A/D.
Won attack, of course, but units lost - Bio Warfare Trooper, Stryker, Chinook and Leopard Tank.

China 9K A/D vs USA 40K A/D
Won attack, of course, but units lost - Bio Warfare Trooper and Leopard Tank.

I looked through their units and there is nothing special about them.

Jonmutley
01-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Buddy, with all respect I do. I've just attacked someone with 640 units and there best units were 2 hornets plus 2 rare indestructables. I've got 3200 units, with masses of indestructables and high end units. There defence score was 2300 and my Attack score is 10120.I've been through there inventory and they are mostly tree snipers, light gunners and snipers with lots of the map game rubbish units and scouts. I've got £80 of bought with gold units, 10 rare indestruct, 20 uncommon indestruct, 35 common indestructs, 20 hornets, 30 ballistic subs, 25 expert attack drones, 10 strikers, 15 rapid fires plus tons of other units. What did I do wrong to lose an expert attack drone? They are the weakest person in all my list on level 78 and I'm in the top 5% of our level list. I am spending all my money on top units and losing them faster than the money comes in. Raid a rig for 400k, lose 1 mil of kit. These are the same people I was raiding before the faction glitch repair and I would lose at most a sniper or two. They haven't bought any units as they arnt serious players, I study there form, they don't collect for up to 70 hours so wide open. All serious players know that. I raid one day, go back the next and there's no change. Collect all there cash from big payers and then leave. I did this before the glitch repair and would milk millions with only a few minor losses. Two days later, attacking the same people with the same weak units but suddenly I'm losing masses of high end units. Trust me, something's not right. Was your faction effected by the glitch?

CplJC
01-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Expensive units are definitely being lost :( silly Ground AA units ....breaking my bank!

Jhenry02
01-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Man, id kill to have those losses Jon, it gets much worse when you level up. See above image.

Fyi, again you may have 3200 units, I have 9000. But the most you can ever bring is your rank x 4allies x 5units. So at level 78 max you can bring is 1560. If of your 1560, 1000 is valor units, those are what you will lose. I get that logic. But when less than 3 percent of my total army is what is consistently dying. That's some bull****.

CJ, again man, I know what you're being told, but they are lying. How much more proof do you need?

-J

Ericinico
01-12-2013, 08:44 PM
I lost 2 TRs in one raid against someone with 1/25 of my stats.

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Man, id kill to have those losses Jon, it gets much worse when you level up. See above image.

Fyi, again you may have 3200 units, I have 9000. But the most you can ever bring is your rank x 4allies x 5units. So at level 78 max you can bring is 1560. If of your 1560, 1000 is valor units, those are what you will lose. I get that logic. But when less than 3 percent of my total army is what is consistently dying. That's some bull****.

CJ, again man, I know what you're being told, but they are lying. How much more proof do you need?

-J

CJ is busy preparing the morning coffee and will attend you later, I am very sure he will LOOK into this after coffee, other than making coffee for GREE bosses, LOOKING is his hidden talent, that's all, LOOKING

Cheers :d

Jhenry02
01-12-2013, 08:51 PM
They increased their death rate when they introduced the valor ranking system. They found people were stock piling them and BL's. I watched it happen.

Also, more proof, in 32 hours, 300 attacks. I have lost 30 of my 55 brigand lightnings. Again less than 2.5% of my army, and they drop like flies.

-J

Dudebot121256
01-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Maybe it's because I was looking for units lost but I rarely lose any, maybe 1 every 10 fights? Is it possible the casualty rate goes up slightly every level? That's just a guess.

Jonmutley

-J OMG! That's some sick losses. It's relative tho isn't it bud. The units I'm losing at my level are hideous, The same for you at your level. What level are you on? I would be interested to see if the percentages correlate to different levels. Do you think it's to make us buy more gold? Cos it won't work! I certainly won't now until its sorted. It's like crack dealing, get them hooked then raise the price! Lol I recon its a further glitch to be honest. I think it may have been created from the faction repair patch.

iamnasty
SP, hes on Charlie's radar too.

Great minds think alike.

-J

Edit 1: Nice removal of your mention of fortifications, did you realize they have nothing to do with a/d stats. You didnt refute my call out on how you are using tree snipers at level 65. Seems like you need to read some of the noob faqs on game dynamics.

Looking forward to it. Nelson's Victory is prepared and ready.

It's like arguing with a monkey. I know what he's trying to say. I've told him twice already that's not the case. But he keeps saying the same thing. Ill just keep a note of his faction, Nelson's victory is it? See you in battle of brazil hopefully.

Woh, nearly missed this out, spent too much time with coffee boy CJ,

This is interesting, great battle of words between VVF Angeline and whining Nelson, and Charlotte is in too, seems Betty is missing ???? Oopss, forgotten, Baraka is on a date win Ken.
Hopefully this is not just a battle of words, otherwise someone has to eat their words, I will supply the ketchup.
No sure how Whining Nelson going to handle VFF Angeline and Charlotte ??? Without Betty, they are still one hell of tough gals and have to salute these VFF ladies. On the hand Whining Nelson, never heard of them !!! Must be one of the rare bread faction going to be extinct after WD, doing battle by words, salute to Whining Nelson, next week Whining will be extinct !!!

Jhenry02
01-12-2013, 09:12 PM
If bet money consumption rate increases with level.

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 09:13 PM
OMG! That's some sick losses. It's relative tho isn't it bud. The units I'm losing at my level are hideous, The same for you at your level. What level are you on? I would be interested to see if the percentages correlate to different levels. Do you think it's to make us buy more gold? Cos it won't work! I certainly won't now until its sorted. It's like crack dealing, get them hooked then raise the price! Lol I recon its a further glitch to be honest. I think it may have been created from the faction repair patch.

Hmm....a smart one, yes while GREE continue to LOOK INTO THIS, please purchase MORE gold, with indestructible unit you will never have this issue nor lose any indestructible unit with no more complaints and GREE will LOOK elsewhere for more revenue !!!

Jonmutley
01-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Plux,
I am sorry but what the eff? Lol oil boat and tree snipers? You're using tree snipers and oil aircraft carriers over level 60? Something doesn't smell right. Your average unit attack would be 20. Well over a tree sniper or old oil boat

We all know the algorithms for the game are massively different every 50 levels. That's proven by the boss events. How could someone with a 60 level who takes 1250 know what happens at 165 and 2000 units.

I have 60k attack, 65k defense (roughly)

Put it this way. At YOUR best you have what 30000 defense? I'll fight someone with 1/10 of YOUR defense, unboosted; then lose a 99/80 brigand lightning and a b-52. A b-52 is 30/17 and costs a million dollars. Multiply that by 3 for every BL. And $3,000,000 for a BL is really cheap as a 30/46 unit costs 5.4 million. But lets keep it simple.

So I attack someone with 1/20th my stats, and lose $4,000,000 in units. I have 13 stamina. That's $52,000,000 in units every 39 minutes I attack. Your base doesn't even produce that much uncollectable cash, hell NEITHER DOES MINE! I've played for over a year. The first upgrade with the crate events screwed up consumption rate. The third one for with battle points screwed anyone farming BL's or TR's. Now the fourth one doesnt even make a luck of sense. I lose ballistic missile subs, and high end valor units rated low in casualty, more often than I lose a commando, demo, or bio. Even though they comprise most of my army.

If you need more evidence than empirical research, put that tooth under your bed and hope for a quarter.

-J By level 60, if I was relying on oil battle ships and tree snipers I would be very worried! Those guys were redundant in my army by level 30. Your absolutely right j Henry. This is not the ordinary loss rates. Time to camp and hold up the fort etc.

Jonmutley
01-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Hmm....a smart one, yes while GREE continue to LOOK INTO THIS, please purchase MORE gold, with indestructible unit you will never have this issue nor lose any indestructible unit with no more complaints and GREE will LOOK elsewhere for more revenue !!!

Cheers :Dyou never know mr nasty, it's a mad world we live in! Corporate manipulation has been going on for centuries. It's even in the name, just add a D to the end. Gree D!

HGF69
01-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Prime example of the casualty rate being effed. I HAD 10 aircraft carriers, .5% of my army.
50 b-52's making up 2.5% of my army.

This guy has 1/4 my freakin stats.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x105/JasonHenry2002/B2D2BCA3-FBB1-41CA-9439-53B4C352CA75-10575-00000756F74BA0EC.jpg

Yeah, there's no casualty rate changes. MY REDNECK REAR END!

-J

That's representative of my attacks, and lots of expert drones.

Some pressure on Gree to look into this now. Either admit the mistake or make it reasonable and by reasonable I mean not cherry picking top units while the opponent loses a jeep.

Eddieitman
01-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Gree d this is ridiculus i have lost from 55ka 47k d down to 45ka and 41d i have 19% casualty reduction with buildings and faction i buy hundreds of commandos and seals asy weakest for canon fodder, but i have lost in 1 week 30 acuatic explores 15 brigands and 40 b52 bombers i never used to lose theese. You have got out of hand with this game and far to greedy
This has to be sorted asap
I attack anybody i inflict only 1 or 2 loses per 20 to my 3-4 each attack by me i lose about 400a 400d per 20 attacks
I would hate to see how low my stats would be if i was not using money to buy replacments i would be level 166 with 30k 1 year playing this and have hundreds of indistructable units as well and my stats have now been murdered

Thenoob
01-13-2013, 12:24 AM
I'm also loosing units. I never lost them before . Brigand lightnings , transport raiders , boss units, vienal fighter and valor units. It's crazy and this did just started Also when I attack other players way weaker I always loose first fight then I win its a piss off .

Eddieitman
01-13-2013, 01:04 AM
Ok lets have a look at this battle
I lose a total of 288 attack points
opponent loses 30a only

me 45k a 41 d
rival 10a 8d
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8192/8376072538_ee3bc04907_n.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8218/8376074600_c754316250_n.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8193/8376074790_592023916e_n.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8368/8375001267_3c3a6c82f1_n.jpg

Eddieitman
01-13-2013, 01:05 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8362/8376075246_548047eda3_n.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8506/8376075572_089ef76763_n.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8044/8376075858_6c7b65b28e_n.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8077/8375002185_f790c636a5_n.jpg

Eddieitman
01-13-2013, 01:05 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8083/8375002365_a3689e45e8_n.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8473/8376076518_e10ee5a911_n.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8219/8375002801_7aee564581_n.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8329/8375003019_ae608643d3_n.jpg

Eddieitman
01-13-2013, 01:06 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8190/8375003195_037a4abf64_n.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8360/8376077358_dc4d935fb7_n.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8378/8376077604_33afbf16b0_n.jpg

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-13-2013, 01:19 AM
Please, don't question what you're told.

Be good little sheeple, and keep buying fake gold.

It'll get better, one day, or so they say.

If it doesn't, just make believe it is.

You're good at pretending to be generals, admirals, killers, pirates, Royal Navy, brown gravy, even celebrities.

Eddieitman
01-13-2013, 01:29 AM
Yep and for all our troubles if our faction ends in the top 50 we get one troop that will replace what i lost in just 15 attacks
Gree this is ridiculous
All the fun has been taken out of this game
Well i sure am thinking i should just hack the game like others

Jhoemel
01-13-2013, 02:23 AM
Yep and for all our troubles if our faction ends in the top 50 we get one troop that will replace what i lost in just 15 attacks
Gree this is ridiculous

What you will gain is indestructable though. no manner what happens it will never die

1earEddie
01-13-2013, 02:37 AM
Please, don't question what you're told.

Be good little sheeple, and keep buying fake gold.

It'll get better, one day, or so they say.

If it doesn't, just make believe it is.

You're good at pretending to be generals, admirals, killers, pirates, Royal Navy, brown gravy, even celebrities.

PJ, we have big fun here and go wayyyy back....always same page...but on brief serious moment..
concerned about the huge amounts of money being spent on this game...ie Ferr and others..not
about being able to afford it...I, yourself and others here can afford lots of things...why do we
choose not to buy certain products...short answer...when a company lies, cheats, steals and
produces a product that is not just defective but harmful to many customers...perhaps it is time
for all of us to reevaluate our positions.

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 02:49 AM
Gree this is ridiculous

Prepare the drinks to watch by the sideline the UN-NAME PLANE flying pass by, your faction is no. 55

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-13-2013, 03:26 AM
It darn sure is time to STOP, just STOP.

This is a sickness to the point of perversion and addiction.

I'm done.

PJ, we have big fun here and go wayyyy back....always same page...but on brief serious moment..concerned about the huge amounts of money being spent on this game...ie Ferr and others..notabout being able to afford it...I, yourself and others here can afford lots of things...why do we choose not to buy certain products...short answer...when a company lies, cheats, steals andproduces a product that is not just defective but harmful to many customers...perhaps it is timefor all of us to reevaluate our positions.

1earEddie
01-13-2013, 05:23 AM
It darn sure is time to STOP, just STOP.

This is a sickness to the point of perversion and addiction.

I'm done.

FFP has a few more monkey wrenches to place. Then he is done as well.

Eddieitman
01-13-2013, 06:47 AM
well just checked my stats again after being attacked yet again, i have gone down from over 3000 troops at the start of the pvp event to 1823 over just 2 days nice going Gree
Last attack gave a loss of 3 acuatic explorers 2 hardened marines 3 elite helicopters 4 bradley tanks and 1 scout and 1 infatable.
Never mind i still have several 1a 1d units
Gree maybe you can take all my troops as i am not buying any more to replace the lost ones i am a very weekend player now maybe one of those demolition guys can come round and blow up all of my base items that would weaken me even more.

MWnewGuy
01-13-2013, 07:14 AM
You people who are saying we don't know how to analyze our targets are just wrong. I have been playing this game for over a year and I know that I should not lose units when a 38K attack goes up against a 8K defense!

Apparently the problem does not effect you. Celebrate, but don't think we don't know how to play!

Jonmutley
01-13-2013, 07:22 AM
PJ, we have big fun here and go wayyyy back....always same page...but on brief serious moment..
concerned about the huge amounts of money being spent on this game...ie Ferr and others..not
about being able to afford it...I, yourself and others here can afford lots of things...why do we
choose not to buy certain products...short answer...when a company lies, cheats, steals and
produces a product that is not just defective but harmful to many customers...perhaps it is time
for all of us to reevaluate our positions. Spot on Eddie. You hit the nail on the head buddy.

Jonmutley
01-13-2013, 07:32 AM
You people who are saying we don't know how to analyze our targets are just wrong. I have been playing this game for over a year and I know that I should not lose units when a 38K attack goes up against a 8K defense!

I agree. Apparently the problem does not effect Some players so Celebrate, but don't think we don't know how to play!I think it may be an after bug from the faction glitch repair patch.If some are and some are not having problems, that is the same template for the faction issue. If I remember rightly, when the faction issue came to light people where calling ghost members leeches and stuff cos they couldn't donate. This is the same problem. The ones without the issue say it isn't happening cos it's not happening to them. The ones who are effected say it is happening and the ones who it's not happening to DONT believe them (sounds like the jimmy savill scandal). It's a stale mate until the developer admits there's a problem. Then the guys who said the problem doesn't exist don't apologise for not believing anyone and actually being wrong in there judgement. The faction issue is a classic example of this and can be read on past threads. I recon the server is running vista! Or spectrum basic! Lol

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 07:43 AM
I think it may be an after bug from the faction glitch repair patch.If some are and some are not having problems, that is the same template for the faction issue. If I remember rightly, when the faction issue came to light people where calling ghost members leeches and stuff cos they couldn't donate. This is the same problem. The ones without the issue say it isn't happening cos it's not happening to them. The ones who are effected say it is happening and the ones who it's not happening to DONT believe them (sounds like the jimmy savill scandal). It's a stale mate until the developer admits there's a problem. Then the guys who said the problem doesn't exist don't apologise for not believing anyone and actually being wrong in there judgement. The faction issue is a classic example of this and can be read on past threads. I recon the server is running vista! Or spectrum basic! Lol

CJ will LOOK INTO THIS

Jonmutley
01-13-2013, 07:53 AM
CJ will LOOK INTO THIS

Cheers :D thanks mr nasty, your not realy that nasty at all! In fact, your very nice!

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 08:14 AM
thanks mr nasty, your not realy that nasty at all! In fact, your very nice!

Hmm, thnx, CJ will LOOK INTO THIS as well !!!

Minister Timothy
01-13-2013, 08:31 AM
I have been reading every ones concerns about the casualty problem. Between the levels of 100 and 125 I could find many very low player stats to attack. Some as low as 400 defense. I seldomly lost a unit and was able to raise my stats over 30000 points on a/d during that process. This was during the gold boycott. Part of the gold spenders issue was that they would attack people with 3000 valor units and the person being attacked would lose nothing, so why should they spend money on gold if a person spending nothing was just as powerful. The motive for gold spenders is to cause casualties whereas the motive for non gold players is to not have any at all. At lever 125 I went from carrying around 25-30000 valor down to zero very fast because all of a sudden, at around the end of the bulk of boycott I started losing all my valor attacking the same people I was attacking before. So I started doing mostly pve. Now, with the casualty rates now, concerning allies. When you attack look at what you are using on the attack screen and check the lowest unit at 45 shown. Delete one ally[for those who are not over the max] you will lose stats. Divide that by four, that will determine your lowest attack unit. delete allies until you get to where your lowest unit will be very strong. You will not be able to get rid of the high end valor and once force degredation kicks in at level 100 that is what grows your base. You have three-four options at that point. 1. abandon game[most wont], 2.keep playing and not worry about replacing lost valor and the stats they gave you[most will].3 Buy more gold[thats what gree wants].4 Delete allies down to where most of your valor and cash units will be saved but not used in your army. Use boss loot and scratchoff chances to form your new army. The only valor will be used will be elite opps and the higher end units. when they are all gone dont replace. THAT IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO. I wont be the strongest around, but I can attack and be attacked all day long and never lose a unit. Kind of like Pirate Lite. May even change my name to that.

Jhenry02
01-13-2013, 10:54 AM
The problem with option 4, forcing your own indestructibe army, is that pve becomes impossible because of the hundreds of millions in units needed, that will be killed off in pvp.

I am considering this when I reach level 200.
You won't have the strongest army, but it can never die.

-J

Brummied
01-13-2013, 11:29 AM
I have read the entire thread, and having seen the posts on our faction wall there has to be a problem, obviously not affecting all players. I am upto force deg mission 262 taking 51 battles to get 2000 valour, wen faction fix was implemented and pvp event began i had 50 heli, 200 combat boats, 150 avengers, 150 m270, 125 gign, 110 stealth frigates, 125 super hornet, and 80 each of the bigger units making up 1150 units of my 2000. I have the toolkit (fantastic bit of work, guys!) which shows death rate percentage for each unit. i had 48300/48100 start of pvp event. Now i dunno if i'm silly but i spend quite a while checking rival stats before i attack and have a list of people with below 5k, below 10k etc that i used to get through force deg missions, I have been able to maintain these stats since i had to up allies to above 499, attacking people below 10k. since pvp event started, attacking mostly the same people below 5 or 10k(10 in 200 attacks on below 20k) im left with 17 heli, 173 combat boats, 92 avengers, 133 m270, 86 gign, 109 stealth frigates, 125 super hornets, 75 hardened marines and 80 each of heli and drones 960 units total so ive lost nearly 200 valour units, just trying to maintain top units since pvp. I have about 70 or indestructible, the rest cash, while shipping losses, have brought chinkooks, seals, 50 a10's even 60 snipers to plug holes, and am losing them at rapid rates too as well as higher end money units b52, rapid fire, bio warefare, commando's etc all this in an attempt to deflect death away from my valour units, which hasn't really worked. I used to lose about 1 unit in 20 attacks on the weak rivals at worst it was two, now im losing 10 or 20 units on the SAME people, my stats are down to 46636/46705. I understand maths and programming, and without doubt this is obviously an increase, in the wrong column somewhere, y it affects only some is curious, but may be server related. I created this log in to post this, as this seems GROSSLY unfair and malicious towards the valour armies out there... Gree are you sure your not gold digging????

Rayda
01-13-2013, 11:31 AM
I cant say I'm finding casualty rates any different to normal in general. I have noticed that if you agro the same player a lot you eventually seem to loose high end troops or if you attack someone a weak player and there is nothing to gain.

I've got a 25k attack and generally if I aim for say an 8-9k defence player. Dont have casualties or 1:40 (random).

I did have one anomoly though. This was completely crazy.

His stats:
Level 76, 197 alliance
Units: 5462
Attack: 12154
Defence: 14180

My stats:
Units: 2546
Level 75, 199 alliance
Attack: 25588
Defence 21420

I noticed in my log he attacked me and won. I visited him found he has 245 million. So I attack him after seeing his stats. I loose. And I loose horribly, 2-3 high end troops lost each time, loosing 130 battle points which shows that I am totally too weak.

So I had a look at his base and although he has a few boost buildings, they all level 1 and they been taken out. In fact, his base doesnt look developed at all.

I could not find a single Gold unit but he has some event indistrutables. He only lost 4 fights EVER. Also this was the first day of the Colonel Iron event and he has already beaten the boss??

His others stats were:

Missions completed: 6655
Fights Won: 2306
Fights Lost: 4
Sucessful Raids: 441
Failed Raids: 1

I cant work it out. It looks like he has used his skills on Stamina but even if he hasnt, it still doesnt make any sense. My skill points are attack biased. He managed to beat me defending and attacking.

Ideas?

I would show a screen shot (I've blanked out his name) but I cant seem to make attachments or links work.

Q Raider
01-13-2013, 12:25 PM
I did have one anomoly though. This was completely crazy.

His stats:
Level 76, 197 alliance
Units: 5462
Attack: 12154
Defence: 14180

My stats:
Units: 2546
Level 75, 199 alliance
Attack: 25588
Defence 21420

I noticed in my log he attacked me and won. I visited him found he has 245 million. So I attack him after seeing his stats. I loose. And I loose horribly, 2-3 high end troops lost each time, loosing 130 battle points which shows that I am totally too weak.

So I had a look at his base and although he has a few boost buildings, they all level 1 and they been taken out. In fact, his base doesnt look developed at all.

I could not find a single Gold unit but he has some event indistrutables. He only lost 4 fights EVER. Also this was the first day of the Colonel Iron event and he has already beaten the boss??

I cant work it out. It looks like he has used his skills on Stamina but even if he hasnt, it still doesnt make any sense. My skill points are attack biased. He managed to beat me defending and attacking.

Ideas?
Report as suspect for skill point hacking for a start, the boss at that level and stats on the first day is a dead giveaway.

A genuine player would have to use a couple of vaults of gold to get the boss with those stats and if they were a genuine gold user you would see it in either the base or other gold unit purchases.

Could also be money hacking.

Opinvu
01-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Yes I noticed it too. Also since the BFB started gold from tap joy went way down. Price of crates went up....all part of the master plan!

Who's to say there isn't gree developers playing as ringers? Unbeatable players with deceiving stats.... Just to keep you guessing and wondering and playing feeling challenged.

Rayda
01-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Yes I did report it. Not sure if I would be noted as a winger as I've not heard anything. Mind you, I reported during the middle of the Faction player ghost fiasco so they may have been very busy.

Should I report it again?

Dudebot121256
01-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Yes I did report it. Not sure if I would be noted as a winger as I've not heard anything. Mind you, I reported during the middle of the Faction player ghost fiasco so they may have been very busy.

Should I report it again?Nope, sending another ticket will add to their query of tickets and slow down everyone else's tickets. Give them a few days and they'll hopefully get back to you.

Rayda
01-13-2013, 01:37 PM
Ok. PS, I've just check his progress lol...... its impressive. From 3 days ago he is now:

Level 200

Missions completed: 10933
Fights Won: 4469
Fights Lost: 4
Successful Raids: 563
Failed Raids: 1

# Alliance Members: 592
# of Units: 10473
Alliance Attack: 323375
Alliance Defence: 287169
Income per hour: 89911
Money: 32947570342

User: PhenoM

He has x253 Commando Commanders 725/650 ....

Oh well such a high level , not my problem anymore ;)

Warfiend
01-13-2013, 01:40 PM
I didn't lose anything in the previous 700 or so raids and I loat an armed steelworker in this event, so casualties were noticeably higher for me.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-13-2013, 01:48 PM
Come on people, just because you don't lose trinkets, that doesn't mean others don't.

Heck, I don't lose trinkets, either.

I haven't lost trinkets in over a year.

Why?

Because I was the first player to become all gold.

But, I do know many people lose trinkets.

I also know some people have a "no casualty aka no-no" glitch.

Why not accept another's point of view?

Why keep excusing how messed up this poor excuse for a game is?

I'll tell you one more thing, too.

The long awaited Word Domination Event will just be another, so what.

World Domination will become Wallet Diminution".

The concept sucks for one thing, and a bigger thing is its just another ploy to get suckers to spend their cash to buy more useless trash.

Beyond that basic point, it won't work.

But, some of you will say, it worked great for you!

Alpha dog
01-13-2013, 02:29 PM
So when will we get some answers on this CJ, surely you can see there is a great number of players suffering this issue.

Dudebot121256
01-13-2013, 02:45 PM
So when will we get some answers on this CJ, surely you can see there is a great number of players suffering this issue.
I'm sure we'll get a response soon. He's busy with Factions and WD issues.

Rayda
01-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Wondering whether its related to the amount of attacks?

For instance on a particular player level, I found that if I string too many attacks , towards the end ,when they run out of money, I seem to loose troops. Rarely at the beginning. I'm talking above 10 attacks.

Secondly, if I spend all day attacking then I find that I start to take a lot losses. Doesnt if I used up all my stamina (its around 42) just 2-3 times in a day. But more than that, it seems to hurt.

It got to the points where I used to recognise the pattern and just stop attacking until the next day.

This an impression I've always had. It feels like an anti-bully algorithm. So wondering whether its because players been increasing the attacks a lot they been seeing this?? (could be the dumbest observation ever, but it really feels that way).

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 03:50 PM

I'm sure we'll get a response soon. He's busy with Factions and WD issues.

Yep, CJ will LOOK INTO THIS, as usual CJ is great LOOKING INTO EVERYTHING !!!

Cheers

Q Raider
01-13-2013, 03:51 PM
There has always been a range of issues with unit losses, some bleed units incessantly, some are as was put by CCM "very lucky" and never lose a unit.

There have been occasions when changes have occurred and unit losses for a wider range of people went silly. Can think of a few times when the losses were "enhanced" but on those occasions with a bit of testing you could find a solution. It might be just doing raiding or attacking players with a certain range of stats or even a specific country.

This current issue is very different as it is the first time that the Defence side of things has fallen over so badly, losing 2-3 high end units on a successful Defence, let alone when making a successful attack obviously makes the game unplayable unless a player elects to purchase indestructible units to fill out their army....

Commander Ross
01-13-2013, 04:28 PM
Just to throw my voice in on this topic: I have had unit losses and lost Attacks and Raids totally (and unreasonably) out of line with Rival's Stats and pre-PVP event results. Like others i have had a group of "usual suspects" from whom I harvested Valor and BP and have had -2 and -3 losses against them during this "event". Somebody or something changed something in the generation of casualty levels and Attack/Raids at or very near the start of the PVP event. This has cost me over 5,000 in Attack and over 3,000 in Defense. I am disappointed to once again see what appears to be a blatant effort to force players to buy gold or cash to regain values all for the chance to "win" something worth far less than the losses suffered.

If I take CJ at his word that the Casualty Rates have not changed, and I have no reason not to believe CJ, then the answer is some other element in the game "logic" changed - intentionally or unintentionally.

Q Raider
01-13-2013, 04:37 PM
If I take CJ at his word that the Casualty Rates have not changed, and I have no reason not to believe CJ, then the answer is some other element in the game "logic" changed - intentionally or unintentionally.

Wonder if the "other element" is the current situation with the LE bonus..."bonus".

Rayda
01-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Whats is the "LE bonus", seen that in the forums a few times. As well as the "LE glitch".

Dudebot121256
01-13-2013, 04:53 PM
Yep, CJ will LOOK INTO THIS, as usual CJ is great LOOKING INTO EVERYTHING !!!

CheersI can't blame him, he's very busy with MW like I said. Also, he's posting a heck of a lot more than CCM, as much as I liked the guy, he never announced or responded to anything. A lock here and ban there and that was it.

Wufnu
01-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Whats is the "LE bonus", seen that in the forums a few times. As well as the "LE glitch".

Level enhancement? Just guessing. :confused:

ohgreatitsryan
01-13-2013, 05:21 PM

LE is Limited Edition. They are talking about the Limited Edition gold units, and how now you only need to purchase half as many LE units to get an LE bonus unit.

Wufnu
01-13-2013, 06:33 PM
Anyone care to comment on this?

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/Battle-1-2_zpsd3e1d078.jpg
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/Battle-2_zps57b97579.jpg

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/Battle-3_zps4fcc7db8.jpg

How is it that he's level 57 with 382 allies and showing 806 units on his stats, but he only takes 673 to battle? And these losses aren't really bad compared to the beating I've been taking all weekend and it seems to be getting worse.

andy_xyz2004
01-13-2013, 06:37 PM
You should edit rival profile,

LW okie
01-13-2013, 06:38 PM
How I was attacked by someone with a 45,000 attack, I have a 61,000 defense and I lose.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-13-2013, 06:41 PM
How I was attacked by someone with a 45,000 attack, I have a 61,000 defense and I lose.

There are no logical explanations for ANYTHING that occurs in this game.

That said, Gree might say that you were NOT attacked, imagined that you were attacked, or this was an INVISIBLE attack.

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 06:41 PM
I can't blame him, he's very busy with MW like I said. Also, he's posting a heck of a lot more than CCM, as much as I liked the guy, he never announced or responded to anything. A lock here and ban there and that was it.

No doubt CJ is a great guy, BUT.............did GREE updated him with everything or he's just a GREE coffee boy ????

cheers :D

Q Raider
01-13-2013, 07:09 PM
Anyone care to comment on this?

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/Battle-1_zps9daab8f5.jpg

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/Battle-2_zps57b97579.jpg

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/Battle-3_zps4fcc7db8.jpg

How is it that he's level 57 with 382 allies and showing 806 units on his stats, but he only takes 673 to battle? And these losses aren't really bad compared to the beating I've been taking all weekend and it seems to be getting worse.

Zero attack units (eg medics) do not go into attack, they will only operate as Defence units.

Dudebot121256
01-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Zero attack units (eg medics) do not go into attack, they will only operate as Defence units.Random nooby question but do medics do any special bonuses like cut down the casualty rate? Thanks in advanced.

Wufnu
01-13-2013, 07:18 PM
I don't think he had that many Q but thanks for the explanantion, I didn't know that.

Brummied
01-14-2013, 12:48 AM
I have read the entire thread, and having seen the posts on our faction wall there has to be a problem, obviously not affecting all players. I am upto force deg mission 262 taking 51 battles to get 2000 valour, wen faction fix was implemented and pvp event began i had 50 heli, 200 combat boats, 150 avengers, 150 m270, 125 gign, 110 stealth frigates, 125 super hornet, and 80 each of the bigger units making up 1150 units of my 2000. I have the toolkit (fantastic bit of work, guys!) which shows death rate percentage for each unit. i had 48300/48100 start of pvp event. Now i dunno if i'm silly but i spend quite a while checking rival stats before i attack and have a list of people with below 5k, below 10k etc that i used to get through force deg missions, I have been able to maintain these stats since i had to up allies to above 499, attacking people below 10k. since pvp event started, attacking mostly the same people below 5 or 10k(10 in 200 attacks on below 20k) im left with 17 heli, 173 combat boats, 92 avengers, 133 m270, 86 gign, 109 stealth frigates, 125 super hornets, 75 hardened marines and 80 each of heli and drones 960 units total so ive lost nearly 200 valour units, just trying to maintain top units since pvp. I have about 70 or indestructible, the rest cash, while shipping losses, have brought chinkooks, seals, 50 a10's even 60 snipers to plug holes, and am losing them at rapid rates too as well as higher end money units b52, rapid fire, bio warefare, commando's etc all this in an attempt to deflect death away from my valour units, which hasn't really worked. I used to lose about 1 unit in 20 attacks on the weak rivals at worst it was two, now im losing 10 or 20 units on the SAME people, my stats are down to 46636/46705. I understand maths and programming, and without doubt this is obviously an increase, in the wrong column somewhere, y it affects only some is curious, but may be server related. I created this log in to post this, as this seems GROSSLY unfair and malicious towards the valour armies out there... Gree are you sure your not gold digging????

Update: funny now, it seems all is back to normal, 55 attacks this am and 1 unit lost a heavy gunner!!!
my mate in faction has gained stats attacking during pvp event, which is what i was doing before and look like i can do again... what happened????

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Update: funny now, it seems all is back to normal, 55 attacks this am and 1 unit lost a heavy gunner!!!
my mate in faction has gained stats attacking during pvp event, which is what i was doing before and look like i can do again... what happened????

CJ will LOOK INTO THIS

cheers :D

mickymacirl
01-14-2013, 01:13 AM
Strange indeed, I had a shocking moment this morning, hit a boost building of a player with 10k stats by mistake while checking out his base, I've 300k+ att and def at low allies and lost two TR and ST. Bullcrappy!

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 01:26 AM
Strange indeed, I had a shocking moment this morning, hit a boost building of a player with 10k stats by mistake while checking out his base, I've 300k+ att and def at low allies and lost two TR and ST. Bullcrappy!

Did you lose anything when you hit me yesterday ??

cheers

Crypt
01-14-2013, 02:12 AM
so im 60 ghost ops and 50 hornets down, so even if we did get into the top 50 my losses would be massively outweigh my gains. this was clearly a bug, just a shame we wont be compensated for the losses

Jonmutley
01-14-2013, 03:51 AM
I decided to take somebody's advice and do the allies calculation. I've brought more allies on board as I was told it would boost my stats. It has, but, now when I look at the list I've gone up a notch in that I can't attack the guys who were around prior to the losses issue. Plus, you just go up in accordance with the others who have higher allies so the theory of needing more allies is rubbish. If your taking units of high value in to battle against a lowly army of tree snipers and and satellite trucks then there should be NO LOSSES. I don't care what anyone says, there has been a glitch over the weekend and I recon its due to the pvp event. Now, I'm going to ditch some allies and go backwards as the guys at this allie level are so on it collecting there money that there's nothing to raid. So,Ditch some allies, drop in to a lower quality of opponent for which I beat there scores by 2000 and hey presto, loss more big units! Stale mate. I admit I've stopped pvp and only raiding absolute whips. I'm losing units but not as bad. It still doesn't realy make sense. Im losing a sniper each time now which is far better but the guys I'm attacking are to be honest way lower than me on army quality and I shouldn't loss a thing. And when I say way lower I mean way lower! One guy was at 3800 defence and I'm 9800 attack and I still lose a unit. Looked at his inventory and I laughed so hard at his poxy army! He had the lowest number of indestructable units I've ever seen and I still lost a unit! He was running an army of map freebies! When your units are ten times as good as there's and you loss a unit, it's still a pain in the butt and absolutely out of sink with the concept of strategy war. I wish command and conquer was any good on the iPad, I would be on that instead. But that's been ruined by greedy EA. never mind, perhaps hello kitty salon might be the next best thing? Lol

Jonmutley
01-14-2013, 04:03 AM
I've worked out how to beat this! Go to a bank, steal say $/£ 80000 of real money, put in your bank account, come on to the game and spend the $/£ 80000 on gold units and hey presto, no losses. Except your liberty when you get banged up for armed robbery for 15 years. Lol. You could get a lower sentence by saying it was diminished responsibility tho. Lol

Jonmutley
01-14-2013, 05:00 AM
Quick up date, removed 40 allies and came back down a bit to look for money buildings. Found a guy with a huge wad of cash in the bank and 6269 defence. My attack is 9657. Checked his inventory and nothing to worry about. First pop at him I get 200 k and lose a sniper, lovely! Did it again and got a further 180 k and lost 2 snipers. Still no probs. two further attacks and another wad of cash with no loss. I'm thinking, here we go! Back on form. Hit him again, lost, plus lost an expert attack plus 2 hornets plus a sniper!!! In one single attack! It must be my fault then. I would love an explanation from the wonderful gold unit army experts.

Jonmutley
01-14-2013, 05:02 AM
Does anyone have a tent and gas stove available? It's camping time!

mickymacirl
01-14-2013, 05:44 AM
Did you lose anything when you hit me yesterday ??

cheers

Opps did I hit you? Don't lose any units unless its attacking unit buildings/boosts. General PVP don't lose any units.

Rgf111
01-14-2013, 06:33 AM
I can't blame him, he's very busy with MW like I said. Also, he's posting a heck of a lot more than CCM, as much as I liked the guy, he never announced or responded to anything. A lock here and ban there and that was it.

CCM was always helpful when i asked a few questions and PM him, also i never got banned by him even when i had a little rant lol but already i got banned on the modern war pages (so guessing that was CJ thnx m8 ;)) for spamming my faction code on 3 TOPIC PAGES!!! all were topics about factions i might add ;) however i do appreciate all the devs feedback as CJ has been very helpful so far with these factions!! if only it wasn't all in vein as its looking like another badly organised gree event, or should we say what it really is: a gree money making scheme again ;) back on topic before i get banned again lol these casualty rates is just the icing or cherry on the cake of gree mistakes!! if your in a faction trying to donate money and concrete which means lots of PVPs but are losing this many units its impossible to keep donating and upgrading your base buildings and replenishing all these lost units!!!! com'on think about it for a second? ;) i know your not nasa scientists IQ levels but common sense!! lol i saw CJ said theres no change in unit losses been made, hate to say your wrong but u are WRONG!! huge difference last few days and its not stopped after the tournament so whats going on? whats gree going to do about this? or is it time to stop playing now? And another thing on the same lines as this, but I've noticed less concrete dropping from PVPs so we attack lose millions of units for 1 concrete block WHOOPEEE!!!! factions is on its way down like the Un-Named plane thats flying by theres the rest of us on a gree battleship sinking somewheres in the atlantic. OVER AND OUT

Jonmutley
01-14-2013, 06:55 AM
CCM was always helpful when i asked a few questions and PM him, also i never got banned by him even when i had a little rant lol but already i got banned on the modern war pages (so guessing that was CJ thnx m8 ;)) for spamming my faction code on 3 TOPIC PAGES!!! all were topics about factions i might add ;) however i do appreciate all the devs feedback as CJ has been very helpful so far with these factions!! if only it wasn't all in vein as its looking like another badly organised gree event, or should we say what it really is: a gree money making scheme again ;) back on topic before i get banned again lol these casualty rates is just the icing or cherry on the cake of gree mistakes!! if your in a faction trying to donate money and concrete which means lots of PVPs but are losing this many units its impossible to keep donating and upgrading your base buildings and replenishing all these lost units!!!! com'on think about it for a second? ;) i know your not nasa scientists IQ levels but common sense!! lol i saw CJ said theres no change in unit losses been made, hate to say your wrong but u are WRONG!! huge difference last few days and its not stopped after the tournament so whats going on? whats gree going to do about this? or is it time to stop playing now? And another thing on the same lines as this, but I've noticed less concrete dropping from PVPs so we attack lose millions of units for 1 concrete block WHOOPEEE!!!! factions is on its way down like the Un-Named plane thats flying by theres the rest of us on a gree battleship sinking somewheres in the atlantic. OVER AND OUT your absolutely right! it's been a tough weekend as I was donating around 5 mil per day and several concrete blocks prior to the weekend and now I'm struggling to donate 1 mil per day and no hope of chasing blocks. Moneys taken up by replacement units. This game could easily become a two times a day visit only to just get money and leave. A bit like theme park, just collecting money for the sake of it. Boring.

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 07:21 AM
Opps did I hit you? Don't lose any units unless its attacking unit buildings/boosts. General PVP don't lose any units.

Ok, what about my BP ??.

Rayda
01-14-2013, 10:34 AM
Quick up date, removed 40 allies and came back down a bit to look for money buildings. Found a guy with a huge wad of cash in the bank and 6269 defence. My attack is 9657. Checked his inventory and nothing to worry about. First pop at him I get 200 k and lose a sniper, lovely! Did it again and got a further 180 k and lost 2 snipers. Still no probs. two further attacks and another wad of cash with no loss. I'm thinking, here we go! Back on form. Hit him again, lost, plus lost an expert attack plus 2 hornets plus a sniper!!! In one single attack! It must be my fault then. I would love an explanation from the wonderful gold unit army experts.

Frankly I'm not surprised with your losses in the least. The only way not lose troops or at least greatly reduce your losses is to have an overwhelming advantage. You DIDN'T have an overwhelming advantage. Your attack is 9657 and his defence is 6269 PRE boost calculation. Depending on what country he is on and his boost buildings his defence might be 10-20% stronger. Then you need to factor where he spent his point. If he gone defensive and you are balanced you may actually find you are marginally stronger. I normally find I need a ratio of 2:1 (my attacks : his defence) to stand a good chance of not loosing troops. At 3:1 I'm normally reasonably safe but never a guarantee.

now to the topic.....

Something else I have observed is that on a casual day when I use my energy up a few times, my losses seem low (ie low chance of loss per attack). But on days that I spend the day hammering it out all day the chances of losses seem to increase. Then the next day it's ok again. I've got used this now and when I see the losses getting bad I call it a day. So maybe what people are experiencing is this phenomenon ?

Saying all that, someone said something that struck a bell for me. Something receiving double hits from a player. I then remember another thing I notice that if I am fast hitting the attack on the same player ( normally because he is a big over vault) I find that I often start getting heavy losses, BUT at times when I'm out of energy and have to wait for the recharge, I don't seem to the losses. So I am wondering whether what I wrote in the earlier paragraph was more to do with the sloppy playing style that you adopt after playing to a while rather than some anti-agro algorithm???? Could be also that back to back attacks have a higher chance of failing when the server has slowed down due to load?

Jonmutley
01-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Frankly I'm not surprised with your losses in the least. The only way not lose troops or at least greatly reduce your losses is to have an overwhelming advantage. You DIDN'T have an overwhelming advantage. Your attack is 9657 and his defence is 6269 PRE boost calculation. Depending on what country he is on and his boost buildings his defence might be 10-20% stronger. Then you need to factor where he spent his point. If he gone defensive and you are balanced you may actually find you are marginally stronger. I normally find I need a ratio of 2:1 (my attacks : his defence) to stand a good chance of not loosing troops. At 3:1 I'm normally reasonably safe but never a guarantee.

now to the topic.....

Something else I have observed is that on a casual day when I use my energy up a few times, my losses seem low (ie low chance of loss per attack). But on days that I spend the day hammering it out all day the chances of losses seem to increase. Then the next day it's ok again. I've got used this now and when I see the losses getting bad I call it a day. So maybe what people are experiencing is this phenomenon ?

Saying all that, someone said something that struck a bell for me. Something receiving double hits from a player. I then remember another thing I notice that if I am fast hitting the attack on the same player ( normally because he is a big over vault) I find that I often start getting heavy losses, BUT at times when I'm out of energy and have to wait for the recharge, I don't seem to the losses. So I am wondering whether what I wrote in the earlier paragraph was more to do with the sloppy playing style that you adopt after playing to a while rather than some anti-agro algorithm???? Could be also that back to back attacks have a higher chance of failing when the server has slowed down due to load? Im not sure whats sloppy about spending 10 mins reading through someone's inventory, checking all factors in stats and also I've always only spent my skill points on attack and defend. Plus I've done a load of map missions and put those skill points on the attack and defence to. He had only towers as his defence buildings and no boost buildings. would have continued attacking prior to the losses, I know you would. You don't just pull out of a roll do you? Oh, I'm doing realy good, better leave now. That's not the logic. It's not horse racing where your always taking a gamble. I've had it where I've attacked guys with 3500 defence against my 9600 attack and I've still lost units. Thats coming up to 200 % Increase. You may be right about the speed of my attack once decided. I did hit him hard and fast. Up to now that's worked for me. What advice could you give me? Do I need a timer as well as my I pad so I can say attack every 15 seconds on the dot? I don't know......... What is odd is the guys in our faction who where ghosts before but arnt now are being effected but the others arnt. They are saying they are attacking people with equal defence/ attack comparisons and not loosing a thing. Your more than welcome to have a look at my stats, my allies number is 521254216. Come on over, we're having a party! Lol

rar
01-14-2013, 01:51 PM
I am a level 159, 8789 units, 68426 attack, 65705 defence and 1513 allies. Ever since I have reached level 130. casualty rates started going up. Now they are off the charts. Now I only attack people that are 10% of my attack/defence and they have units in the hundreds. I still loose inventory. Since the event started on 1/11/13, I have lost over 15 million in inventory, including a battleship, aircraft carrier, balistic subs, viper jets, abrams tanks, apache copter, and numerous valor items, including elite ops copters, super hornets, stealth frigates, expert attack drones, m270 mlrs, and hardened marines. Loosing a few valor items I don't mind, but I have lost at least 20 to 30 of each valor item. I know this not right. A person I work with started the game the same time I did. She is about the same level, close attack defence to me and she can attack at will, without loosing hardly anything. She attacks people much higher than I do. Another person I know who is around level 70, does not have that problem either. I have asked the members of my faction if they have this problem and only 2 others out of 30 say the casualty rate is up, but not as bad as me. I have sent in a ticket on this, is there any other help out there for this?
Btw we now have a couple of spots open in our faction due to the ghost problem that has been fixed. Looking for level 100+ or better daily players.
655-452-543 faction id
9% health
25% defence
5% building cash
14% guild members

Jonmutley
01-14-2013, 03:22 PM
I am a level 159, 8789 units, 68426 attack, 65705 defence and 1513 allies. Ever since I have reached level 130. casualty rates started going up. Now they are off the charts. Now I only attack people that are 10% of my attack/defence and they have units in the hundreds. I still loose inventory. Since the event started on 1/11/13, I have lost over 15 million in inventory, including a battleship, aircraft carrier, balistic subs, viper jets, abrams tanks, apache copter, and numerous valor items, including elite ops copters, super hornets, stealth frigates, expert attack drones, m270 mlrs, and hardened marines. Loosing a few valor items I don't mind, but I have lost at least 20 to 30 of each valor item. I know this not right. A person I work with started the game the same time I did. She is about the same level, close attack defence to me and she can attack at will, without loosing hardly anything. She attacks people much higher than I do. Another person I know who is around level 70, does not have that problem either. I have asked the members of my faction if they have this problem and only 2 others out of 30 say the casualty rate is up, but not as bad as me. I have sent in a ticket on this, is there any other help out there for this?
Btw we now have a couple of spots open in our faction due to the ghost problem that has been fixed. Looking for level 100+ or better daily players.
655-452-543 faction id
9% health
25% defence
5% building cash
14% guild members Thank you rar. Just because the company say " we haven't adjusted the algorithm", doesn't mean there is not a problem. It just means they don't know yet what's causing the problem. Same with the faction glitch problem in the beginning. Conflicts, denial, accusations and then bingo! There is an error. Then they can get on with fixing it. This will be exactly the same story. Just wish people would believe what we are telling them.

KizbotBro
01-14-2013, 04:07 PM
After reading this and conducting my own tests, using my attack stat of 6000 and players with about 400-600 defense, I noticed that:
I lost no units when attacking other players, from about 40 attacks.

I lost at least 2 units every time I raided someone, from about 15 raids. stopped cos the losses were getting silly.

Is this what other people are seeing or are you having problems attacking as well?

Scorpiocmw1979
01-14-2013, 07:13 PM
I have noticed an increase in casualty as well as losses to ppl 40k less def than my att. :/

Wufnu
01-14-2013, 07:31 PM
After reading this and conducting my own tests, using my attack stat of 6000 and players with about 400-600 defense, I noticed that:
I lost no units when attacking other players, from about 40 attacks.

I lost at least 2 units every time I raided someone, from about 15 raids. stopped cos the losses were getting silly.

Is this what other people are seeing or are you having problems attacking as well?

I'm noticing a much higher loss rate with everything I do, Pvp, Raiding and Missions.

War player
01-14-2013, 10:41 PM
Attack and defense well over 100,000, level 150.

For quite a long time I would not lose anything if I attacked or raided anyone under 10,000 defense and 600 units. All of a sudden, I lose units almost every hit. However, the change in loss rate happened even before the AC building first was available. I don't know if there was even a bigger change once this event started, because I stopped raiding/attacking when the drastic change happened quite some time ago.

Alpha dog
01-15-2013, 02:04 PM
So is this issue now being ignored. I hear CJ say the casualty rates have not changed but I have suffered unprecedented loses during the PvP, attacking the same players I did not long before the event.

Do we get anything else from you on this?

Poopenshire
01-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Casualty rate is not the only thing that can affect what losses are. You can keep casualty rates the same but change other factors if you want to drive up gold sales.

Alpha dog
01-15-2013, 02:18 PM
Casualty rate is not the only thing that can affect what losses are. You can keep casualty rates the same but change other factors if you want to drive up gold sales.

Well no more gold being bought from me, until this is dealt with. Which to me its not. Many low and very low casualty rate units dropping like flies, against very low stat players. valor units now seem worthless..

rar
01-16-2013, 11:50 AM
I posted about the high casualty rates on this thread for the pvp's. Now I am loosing inventory on almost every hit when I am doing missions on the map. I used to loose something here or there, no big deal. Now it is almost every hit. It does not happen to everyone. I know people that are attacking at will and are loosing almost nothing. So now all I can do is just collect money from my base. That sucks. If Gree thinks that this will get me to buy gold, they can f off.
In case if anyone was wondering, my infirmary is a level 6. That didn't help a bit.

Awgeorge
01-16-2013, 02:08 PM
I have just signed up to the forums as I feel strongly about this issue. I have been a free user for a year now, clearly the game has been good enough to retain my attention to continue playing, however since this last event playing the game has resulted in losing a lot of a/d and therefore is it worth continuing. It would seem I have got to a point where playing no longer increases my stats, so failing purchasing gold, what's the point.

I mentioned the issue to my Faction and everyone is experiencing the same issues. I have read this thread so understand that it's not everybody, but it's still effecting a great deal. Please can you fix this issue as I fear I may have wasted a year of my time.

PS. Seriously how can we afford an AC :/ Happy Anniversary

Alpha dog
01-16-2013, 02:11 PM
I say throughout PvP because i'm still trying to get back to the stats I started the 2nd event with, so I haven't done much PvP since. I might lose more of my current army against this type of guy, so valor is not a viable option for moving forward. This is not the worst lose I suffered, I just took a couple of screen shots after taking heavy loses throughout the event to prove to myself I was not going crazy....

Yeah the guy has 434 allies, but he's got 83 units. Cant remember exactly but he had a defense score of around 2-3k. I'm more than 20 times that in attack score.
He had a couple of decent boss/scratcher units but nothing else of note. Pre event I think yeah, easy one, glad I saw him first. Now I think ergh, what low casualty rate units will get smashed today. I know this was late on in the event because usually I wouldn't be taking Spectre Gunships into battle in the first place.

After this has happened repeatedly and with almost every attack the will to attack is drained.

CJ can I please have an explanation of some sort as to why, all of a sudden this is happening to me. And all the others players mentioning it.

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx313/mikeybhoy01/9E85025E-F322-425D-B898-2546BBBA7E3A-5891-00000445C6412C76-1_zps75c27abb.jpg

Jonmutley
01-16-2013, 02:41 PM
CJ, can we have an answer now? This problem is continuing............. Denial is not an option, these guys speak for themselves and there is a continuity in everyone's experiences. The problem is still ongoing.........

Wufnu
01-16-2013, 05:46 PM
I have been a free user for a year now, clearly the game has been good enough to retain my attention to continue playing, however since this last event playing the game has resulted in losing a lot of a/d and therefore is it worth continuing.

It's just my opinion but I think the whole idea is to get people to spend money. We mentioned this in another thread. And the timing makes perfect sense, just before the PvP weekend. So everyone gets jacked up to win at all costs and starts spending like crazy. There's no doubt their profits went way up this past weekend and I don't think they give a hoot about a few of us low gold/no gold spenders leaving the game.

CJ When I say "they" I am not referring to you.

Jonmutley
01-16-2013, 06:06 PM
It's just my opinion but I think the whole idea is to get people to spend money. We mentioned this in another thread. And the timing makes perfect sense, just before the PvP weekend. So everyone gets jacked up to win at all costs and starts spending like crazy. There's no doubt their profits went way up this past weekend and I don't think they give a hoot about a few of us low gold/no gold spenders leaving the game.

CJ When I say "they" I am not referring to you. fair play wufnu, your right. It's not CJs fault. CJ is in the position between the company and the public (us). It's not always an easy thing to juggle. I apologise if i sounded pushy in previous post CJ. I guess what I'm trying to say is that a bit of transparency goes a long way. It creates a bond of trust and that's more lasting than a quick gold rush.

Wufnu
01-16-2013, 06:58 PM
fair play wufnu, your right. It's not CJs fault. CJ is in the position between the company and the public (us). It's not always an easy thing to juggle. I apologise if i sounded pushy in previous post CJ. I guess what I'm trying to say is that a bit of transparency goes a long way. It creates a bond of trust and that's more lasting than a quick gold rush.

Note that I said "not" referring to him. I perfectly understand the position he's in and this isn't my first rodeo at internet gaming. I used to fly a lot of flight sims and we'd fill pages arguing about "FM's" and "DM's", or Flight Models and Damage Models. It could have very well been a code change to something else that threw our "DM's" out of whack. It wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last. But when you look at the timing of the event it sure raises your suspicions doesn't it?

Jonmutley
01-16-2013, 07:10 PM
Note that I said "not" referring to him. I perfectly understand the position he's in and this isn't my first rodeo at internet gaming. I used to fly a lot of flight sims and we'd fill pages arguing about "FM's" and "DM's", or Flight Models and Damage Models. It could have very well been a code change to something else that threw our "DM's" out of whack. It wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last. But when you look at the timing of the event it sure raises your suspicions doesn't it? totally agree. ;)

rar
01-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Alpha dog

Keep coming back, no real response! Heres an example of what I endured thoughout PvP
I say throughout PvP because i'm still trying to get back to the stats I started the 2nd event with, so I haven't done much PvP since. I might lose more of my current army against this type of guy, so valor is not a viable option for moving forward. This is not the worst lose I suffered, I just took a couple of screen shots after taking heavy loses throughout the event to prove to myself I was not going crazy....

Yeah the guy has 434 allies, but he's got 83 units. Cant remember exactly but he had a defense score of around 2-3k. I'm more than 20 times that in attack score.
He had a couple of decent boss/scratcher units but nothing else of note. Pre event I think yeah, easy one, glad I saw him first. Now I think ergh, what low casualty rate units will get smashed today. I know this was late on in the event because usually I wouldn't be taking Spectre Gunships into battle in the first place.

After this has happened repeatedly and with almost every attack the will to attack is drained.

CJ can I please have an explanation of some sort as to why, all of a sudden this is happening to me. And all the others players mentioning it.

AD,
That's nothing. I was pvp against someone who was about 10% of my a/d. My a/d is 68000/65000, 8900 units and 1500 allies at level 159. On one shot I lost a battleship and an aircraftcarrier(not the loot items, the ones that cost about 10 million together). That pissed me off. Now when I do map mission, I am working on level 2, I loose inventory about 50-60% of the times. If they don't address this soon I will sell off everything, give it to the faction, put someone else in charge of the faction and I am out. Playing the game is not fun anymore. The only time I purchased gold since I started playing the game last April is when I got a $5 and $15 itunes cards from office depot for purchases. Not doing that again.

digisyn
01-17-2013, 10:35 AM
I think I have detailed my attack issue out in PM's and in support tickets (Which just get closed with the survey being emailed on how they did... Don't know, never got a response and the issue still exists). Anyhow, as bad as PVP is for me, the raids are impossible- every raid is 1-2 loss no matter. At least on PVP it can be as seldom as every 3 attacks 1-2 losses from vastly inferior forces. Makes no sense but now I am tired of *****ing about it... They'll figure it out eventually.

Eddieitman
01-17-2013, 02:00 PM
Well i quit doing pvp and raids due to my loses i lose 300-400a each time and its not worth it for me nearly all valor units or transport raiders, being lost despite buying hundreds of fodder and only having now 1900 units so i know the fodder goes in to battle.
Seems that i also loose lots with some people attacking me.
I have also considered selling my base and quiting

Sharkbit
01-21-2013, 06:21 AM
This has been bugging me for a while!

There is a huge difference in attacking players on an Android vs IOS, on my IOS device when I attack and win I NEVER loose units, and win I loose i loose a few. On my Android no matter if i win or loose, I loose 2 or more units! My Infirmary is even a higher level on my android!

Wufnu
01-21-2013, 06:24 AM
This has been bugging me for a while!

There is a huge difference in attacking players on an Android vs IOS, on my IOS device when I attack and win I NEVER loose units, and win I loose i loose a few. On my Android no matter if i win or loose, I loose 2 or more units! My Infirmary is even a higher level on my android!

I'm still sustaining huge losses on IOS no matter whether I attack or defend. Pvp, raiding and missions, casualties are still much higher than they were before the PvP "event". So it's not isolated to Droids.

It's not even worth it to raid any longer so I don't. I still do the honor point missions but it's really costly. I thought about adding an infirmary but after reading everyone's posts I'm not sure it would help.

Wufnu
01-21-2013, 06:28 AM

Well? It's STILL an issue! Can we PLEASE get on this after this latest cock-up is sorted?

Jonmutley
02-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Iv been camping since my loss rare was ridiculous. Now the box game has kicked in I thought " lets do a few raids and attacks to get some boxes to play with". So, I go on the hunt! I find a really weak guy, proper pansy! He's got 6231 defence with hardly any boost buildings. Iv got 15892 attack and alot more boost buildings at higher levels. An easy win with no loss you would think? NO! I win, but I lose 2 units, he losses nothing! Pathetic! I'm almost 3 times stronger than him so why loss units? Iv taken screen shots but don't know how to upload. I had a bit of sympathy for CJ before but obviously his lack of reply shows a great deal of disrespect. CJ, it's customary in many cultures to reply to messages, especially as I and many others have taken the effort to leave lots requesting your response. Your not that busy pal, so get on here and reply to us smaller players and stop crawling to the top players. We're all equal you know and I think your being very, very rude sir! PLEASE WILL YOU REPLY! Don't be arrogant about it! We are only asking for a reply. Your support system is utterly pathetic so no point putting problems on there. I'm beginning to wonder how long it's going to be before Anonomous catch up with you guys. Also, same problem with the boxes not going in the counter again. Is it that hard to sort out? Is it so difficult that you can't even make a counter work? There's one word to describe this but I'm not going to say it as I don't want to be banned. What I will say is this,is there anyone involved with Anonomous on here? If so, have a word with someone about this as its the same tactics used by ACS law. Fleecing money from people and dishing out lies! At least ACS law contacted there customers! Your worse than them as an organisation. Read, this, digest this, and do something about it! Simple really isn't it? If you want to be respected then show respect back and answer our messages! Thank you.

Jonmutley
02-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Zero attack units (eg medics) do not go into attack, they will only operate as Defence units.true, but the guy he's attacking is defending so that doesn't figure. He is defending. The units the other guy couldn't use would be zero defence and there ain't many of them.