PDA

View Full Version : If World Domination performs as touted...

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-11-2013, 01:45 PM
unless the hackers (ALL HACKERS) are booted, will the event have any integrity?

This is why I chose to leave my faction and sit this event out.

I formed a faction of two (me and my LLP), and we're just enjoying some advantages for certain side events.

I will not participate with my little faction of me and I.

So far, not ONE hacker that has been reported (by a faction with over three dozen people) has been booted by Gree.

As former president Ronald Reagan said, when speaking about S.A.L.T. negotiations with the former Soviet union, "Trust, but verify."

Enthusiasm for this event is at an all time high, and I hope it gives you what you seek.

Sadly, I don't see that happening, and hackers is but one issue that will impact your game play.

HGF69
01-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Good luck and I admire your integrity.

Thief
01-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Yea Factions need to be Punished that allow hackers to pump up thier Faction and improve bonuses: Seeing Factions that have 54-60 Spots open already need to be heavily Reviewed. Yes i know which ones are capable of pulling this off as there are a few but when i see a no name faction have say 58 members....makes me want to be able to audit them myself when everyone is working so hard at building up legitimate Factions.

I saw if a hacker is found in a faction ALL donations from that hacker are to be removed immediately, The Hacker removed and a $1 Billion Cash fine be imposed. (This is rather light...but strike 1)

Second Time i would do the same thing, Remove any Units that were awarded to the Faction and impose a $20 Billion Cash Fine.

Third time shut down the Faction. Celarly they are not capable of policing themselves.

Tctiger
01-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Out of interest how many players do you think are in the whale zone and how many hackers are there , roughly ?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Out of interest how many players do you think are in the whale zone and how many hackers are there , roughly ?One is one too many. I don't count them, not my job. I've seen dozens.