PDA

View Full Version : Any level 172 players with high stats want to help get a stalker off my tail?

montecore
01-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Worst I've ever encountered, left a mark on his wall just doing thug life. After he hit my level 5 nightclubs once or twice, I asked about a truce and even complimented him on his hood (which I actually do think is very nicely decorated).

I hit him back once the next day and then stopped. It's been over a week. He blocked me from his wall although I was being polite (hoping to change his mind about the truce) and haven't attacked since. He's either able to hack, completely OCD, has a crazy timer, or there is something else off because he is able to hit my buildings within a minute. I even collected within five minutes of their being ready and somehow it showed him robbing me "14 minutes ago" - 9 minutes before they were even ready!

I'm almost up to level 175 now and the robberies are constant. If no one wants to help I understand, but any advice about a good clan to join might be appreciated.

I basically want someone or some group to rob/attack him until I'm no longer on his news feed.

Please PM me if interested. If you want to do it as a favor great, if you want compensation let me know as well.

the_dude
01-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Dump your mafia for a while, and check his link to see if he follows you. From what I've seen they generally cant see 50-100 below their level. Once you are off his news he wont find you.

montecore
01-11-2013, 02:13 PM
I'm not sure if he can even see me now as he's two levels below me. One problem is that he might be on an ipad. My droid accounts have a news feed that goes back 24 hours. My ipad account has a news feed that goes back 17 days if not further (I believe it's just 50 or so entries that never drop off unless new ones come on).

ColdMaffiaBaroness
01-11-2013, 02:30 PM
A few levels behind monte glad to help

ColdMaffiaBaroness
01-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Monte PM me ill fix him right

montecore
01-11-2013, 02:44 PM
I know this sucks but stop collecting your buildings after they are robbed. Let the robbed buildings sit for a couple of days. Once a building is robbed he will not be able to rob again. If he has nothing to rob for a couple of days he will have to go somewhere else's and he will loose you off his news feed.

I was going to do that next - but I'm concerned he's on an ipad and has a 2-3 week long news feed. I left my haunted house robbed, sold my laundromats, and stopped collecting all my 3/6 low level buildings because I thought he might have been using those to see when I was collecting.

Thanks to everyone who PMed me, I appreciate the help and hope I can return the favor at some point.

Munch on it
01-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Just incase anyone wants to know the guys stats are in the mid 60k mark

isshi
01-11-2013, 02:57 PM
One thing I dislike, I do not think it right calling on others to fight or rob another. Those who have done that in the past have been a target for a long long time. In the high levels you will see what I mean. Something I will never do again.
In my opinion it's best to sort your own stuff out. Just saying, I'm not condemning anyone.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
01-11-2013, 03:19 PM
One thing I dislike, I do not think it right calling on others to fight or rob another. Those who have done that in the past have been a target for a long long time. In the high levels you will see what I mean. Something I will never do again.
In my opinion it's best to sort your own stuff out. Just saying, I'm not condemning anyone.

You mean like a gang say the Indians?

alex5953
01-11-2013, 03:26 PM

Montecore just wants to disapear from the news feed from his ennemy,that is his main goal.
I play the game with an ipad and after 13-18 robberys /attacks he is disappeared from the " news"(when the ennemy looses explosives during the rob/att there is more space needed on the news and than it needs 11-13 .
Attention , between the attacks or robberies you have to wait at least 1minit otherwise the news is compressed

montecore
01-11-2013, 03:27 PM

I spent a few days debating about asking for help, and it's the only time I've done it. I'm not asking for revenge, but I play the game with a simple code - if someone wants a truce and asks for it, they get it. I understand for some people it's more fun to stalk, and I've had my share of stalking battles, but when one person says "enough" I expect the other person to agree.

I just want to be off of his news feed and left alone. Part of the reason people join guilds/clans/gangs is because there is safety in numbers. The downside is during a war you may become a target simply because of your affiliation. It wasn't easy for me to ask for help and if it does become a problem at the HLs I'll probably just join a gang.

isshi
01-11-2013, 03:29 PM
You mean like a gang say the Indians?

I am not talking about anyone or any group I am just saying I have seen it written on many gamers walls and those who did that got punished. I for one do not target one person I play the game as I think it should be played. But hey we all have different opinions.

alex5953
01-11-2013, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=alex5953;548332]Montecore just wants to disapear from the news feed from his ennemy,that is his main goal.
I play the game with an ipad and after 13-18 robberys /attacks he is disappeared from the " news"(when the ennemy looses explosives during the rob/att there is more space needed on the news and than it needs 11-13 .
Attention , between the attacks or robberies you have to wait at least 1minit otherwise the news is compressed

I made a mistake i counted my news and there are 45 messages in my news so you need 45 attacks or robberys and when explosives are lost than there are 30 messages in the news
There was a moment when i had only

alex5953
01-11-2013, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=alex5953;548353][QUOTE=alex5953;548332]Montecore just wants to disapear from the news feed from his ennemy,that is his main goal.

I made a mistake i counted my news and there are 45 messages in my news so you need 45 attacks or robberys and when explosives are lost than there are 30 messages in the news
There was a moment when i had only 13-18 messages it must have changed during the last months (i do not count them every week)