PDA

View Full Version : GREE: Upgrade 2 buildings at once?

bimmer kid
01-11-2013, 07:24 AM
I vote yes. Anyone with me?

I really dont see a reason why not. This game moves too slow sometimes

psxnitro
01-11-2013, 08:01 AM
1 money, and 1 defense building at the same time would be awesome

bimmer kid
01-11-2013, 08:13 AM
I thought about that too. But high lvl players with all the buildings would not benefit from building 2 at at the same time

Tomatoneverdie
01-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Most likely wont happen, but I certainly don't mind if it does.

Acidist
01-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Would be cool as Game, where do u collect 10 Items, not the stupid Leaderboard, where the most People have no Chance.

Babytway
01-11-2013, 08:26 AM
i think they did this in another one of there games either MQ or MW, but i think they are holding out on this one when it looks like the end of quarter are taking a dip then they will pull this out to boost up there sales because all the big spenders will go crazy over that item

bimmer kid
01-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Would be cool as Game, where do u collect 10 Items, not the stupid Leaderboard, where the most People have no Chance.
sorry but i dont quite understand

(CK) EL
01-11-2013, 08:36 AM
Did gree asked for new ideas or something?
There are tons of good stuff that would be great to see in cc.
I remember CCM when asked for our suggestions,
Billionaire had put them all together creating a great presentation
and of course nothing happened.
So i really don't get what we are talking here.

bimmer kid
01-11-2013, 08:59 AM
maybe one day they'll actually listen, or is that too much of a cliche

Nicky the Nose
01-11-2013, 09:24 AM
i think they did this in another one of there games either MQ or MW, but i think they are holding out on this one when it looks like the end of quarter are taking a dip then they will pull this out to boost up there sales because all the big spenders will go crazy over that item

Agree, will only do this as a last stop effort to stop blood loss i.e. players quitting

TonySpaghetti
01-11-2013, 09:26 AM
They can't even get the Boss to be wearing clothes all the time or handle a simple countdown timer in events. You think that they'd be able to do this? :rolleyes:

psxnitro
01-11-2013, 04:15 PM
They can't even get the Boss to be wearing clothes all the time or handle a simple countdown timer in events. You think that they'd be able to do this? :rolleyes:

I actually liked seeing no pants on lotus kimora on the last boss event... it really made it look that I stole her clothes on the prior battle...

budman68
01-11-2013, 06:45 PM

i concur here. Also if they could add a confirmation button if you are to spend gold. I know it won't happen because it loses income for them. But it would be appreciated. Sometime the lag in the game gives you an error and it clicks a use gold function.GRRRRR!!

Kelsk
01-12-2013, 05:35 PM
+1. more to do in friends hoods would be great too