PDA

View Full Version : Has cc become the poor relation?

Dhusagar
01-11-2013, 03:02 AM
Modern War has World Domination
Kingdom Age and Monster Quest have time-limited quests.

Crime City gets........?

It seems like the developers have given up on CC :-(

LongFingers
01-11-2013, 03:26 AM

Crime City gets........?

Crime City gets : Catch the Cheater / Hacker but no reward for this

Dr BoneCrusher
01-11-2013, 03:35 AM
Crime City gets : Catch the Cheater / Hacker but no reward for this

+1..................

SoccerStud
01-11-2013, 03:36 AM
You get kill the boss with mob notes and and bullets.

Dhusagar
01-11-2013, 04:03 AM
You get kill the boss with mob notes and and bullets.

Guess that says it all

DragCro
01-11-2013, 04:21 AM
To all of you,don't complain,wait !
this is what Cj54 wrote:

"Good things come to those who stick around. I can't say any more than that, yet."

dragon001
01-11-2013, 04:38 AM
Besides fixing it so hackers are eliminated one does wonder what they are going to do. Obviously it's time for some renovations... What would be your favorite idea?

Ak Killah
01-11-2013, 05:20 AM
Besides fixing it so hackers are eliminated one does wonder what they are going to do. Obviously it's time for some renovations... What would be your favorite idea?
Some better cash weapons would be a good start, then high iph would actually be able to pack a punch, some cash items are crazily over priced and pathetic really.

50 gold is roughly equivalent to $93000 (in game cash). Therefore you can deduce that 1 gold is about $1860.
So if we look at the armor unlocked at lvl 155 (A12/D20) it cost $5,500,000, which is about 2,957 gold. GREEDY must be trying to tell us something.

Polarbear
01-11-2013, 05:32 AM
Some better cash weapons would be a good start, then high iph would actually be able to pack a punch, some cash items are crazily over priced and pathetic really.

50 gold is roughly equivalent to $93000 (in game cash). Therefore you can deduce that 1 gold is about $1860.
So if we look at the armor unlocked at lvl 155 (A12/D20) it cost $5,500,000, which is about 2,957 gold. GREEDY must be trying to tell us something.

My 50 gold = 13mil....

For others I'm sure it's 25mil+ Please stop complaining about concepts you don't understand.

PS: And regarding your other thread, Miles Bradford only has a 36% drop rate. That means chances are you won't get loot. I have seen android players with many farmed loot, so there are plenty other things to farm than trying to get a (2/5) survival knife from Miles.... (Really?)

haywood
01-11-2013, 07:44 AM

I'd love to see new decoration in all categories especially like grass, pools, and maybe vehicles for your hood, I mean all these things are already in the game and it shouldn't take much if any work to make them available. More hood expansions, higher tier RP items(I have about 120k RP) and new money/defense buildings. Also just a thought on a few things I'd like to see changed:

Gold confirmation button - should be super easy to make happen

Possibility of substituting cash for gold - example: using gold to finish an upgrade early, maybe instead of 100 gold it could cost you 100 million or whatever it would break out to in cash I'm just using hypothetical numbers

More free gold options like the new videos- I honestly think this could possibly bring up gold sales for Gree as it gives people a taste of the glory gold can do for your hood :)

More, bigger gold sales- Like more 40% sales. Again this could help everyone

Give actual gold spenders a slight advantage on events- I'll probably catch hell for this one but....example: Lets say the odds of getting whatever the item needed "Gold Crown in last event" is 5% maybe make it 7-8% when using gold or more importantly if you are dropping gold back to back with resets and opens or after you have dropped xxx amount at one time maybe make it a 10-15% chance. I'm totally just making numbers up for the sake of an example but you know what I mean. I got burned like this on the loaded dice a while back. I spent like 950 gold straight back to back in the last 10 mins of the event trying to get the 10th item and did not. I know somebody posted a few weeks ago about dropping over 2000 gold at the end to get the 10th item and got burned too. I know you are not guaranteed anything but whats the point of spending real money if there is no advantage?

I know some people are kinda butt hurt over the whole cost of gold and what not but I do enjoy this game and I think it has a lot of potential, yes Android has it's issues and I'll be honest its been a bit boring for me lately, but it seems like they are trying to fix things and for the people that do have the means to purchase gold, this game is as great time killer and quite addictive. Again I'm just some guy on the internet but these are my suggestions...........Discuss

Peppers
01-11-2013, 07:56 AM
Thanks for reminding me to go collect my night clubs. CC used to be my favorite... now it's starting to feel like a chore.

I like the new quests in KA (except the Rudolph thing. BAH. Hated that one). I LOVE the faction stuff going on in MW.

Heellllllooooooo Crime City! Anyone home???

haywood
01-11-2013, 08:12 AM
I'd love to see new decoration in all categories especially like grass, pools, and maybe vehicles for your hood, I mean all these things are already in the game and it shouldn't take much if any work to make them available. More hood expansions, higher tier RP items(I have about 120k RP) and new money/defense buildings. Also just a thought on a few things I'd like to see changed:

Possibility of substituting cash for gold - example: using gold to finish an upgrade early, maybe instead of 100 gold it could cost you 100 million or whatever it would break out to in cash I'm just using hypothetical numbers

More free gold options like the new videos- I honestly think this could possibly bring up gold sales for Gree as it gives people a taste of the glory gold can do for your hood :)

Give actual gold spenders a slight advantage on events- I'll probably catch hell for this one but....example: Lets say the odds of getting whatever the item needed "Gold Crown in last event" is 5% maybe make it 7-8% when using gold or more importantly if you are dropping gold back to back with resets and opens or after you have dropped xxx amount at one time maybe make it a 10-15% chance. I'm totally just making numbers up for the sake of an example but you know what I mean. I got burned like this on the loaded dice a while back. I spent like 950 gold straight back to back in the last 10 mins of the event trying to get the 10th item and did not. I know somebody posted a few weeks ago about dropping over 2000 gold at the end to get the 10th item and got burned too. I know you are not guaranteed anything but whats the point of spending real money if there is no advantage?

I know some people are kinda butt hurt over the whole cost of gold and what not but I do enjoy this game and I think it has a lot of potential, yes Android has it's issues and I'll be honest its been a bit boring for me lately, but it seems like they are trying to fix things and for the people that do have the means to purchase gold, this game is as great time killer and quite addictive. Again I'm just some guy on the internet but these are my suggestions...........Discuss

Sorry just wanted this on a new page

Tomatoneverdie
01-11-2013, 08:28 AM
I just want my vehicle running in my hood, is that too much to ask? It would also be awesome if the missile turrets shoot out missile every time you attack a hood....

Don't mind me, I'm just trolling....

haywood
01-11-2013, 08:38 AM
I just want my vehicle running in my hood, is that too much to ask? It would also be awesome if the missile turrets shoot out missile every time you attack a hood....

Don't mind me, I'm just trolling....

Hahahaha man I've wanted some ghosts floating around and flying in and out of the windows of my haunted mansions ever since I bought them! How cool would it be when someone tries to rob your haunted mansion and fails, some ghosts come out and pull you underground.....I love your turret suggestion! :)

thevlad
01-11-2013, 09:10 AM
I really hope they focus on cc
This was the first of all the games and it seems to be on a back burner right now...
I love cc, still do. Started playing like 4 months after it made it's debut.
I have to admit I did stop playing for about 3 months in mid 2012 but I got back into it.
I hope Gree hears our cry for help and they do something. Even cj is way way way more active on the other forums and kinda checks in on cc from time go time.
For example... We have no new stickies... While mw is getting a new sticky weekly or bi weekly. Are we forgotten ?

bimmer kid
01-11-2013, 09:22 AM
when did cc first come out?

thevlad
01-11-2013, 09:31 AM
when did cc first come out?

For iOS it was aug of 2011
Facebook had it out a while before that
I started playing December I believe

bimmer kid
01-11-2013, 09:34 AM
gotcha. i wish i started as soon as it came out loll

thevlad
01-11-2013, 10:26 AM
gotcha. i wish i started as soon as it came out loll

You'd think it would be an advantage but it isn't
They didn't have boss events early on or any bonus gold or anything
For example when the boss events first came out I was past level 100, so I was in the last tier... I have never ever won a boss event (40 kills) the max I've gotten is 27 kills just recently. Unless you spend 10 000 dollars, starting the game earlier isn't an advantage
Not to mention when the game first came out there were no tips like the ones we have out now. I remember energy refills were only 10 gold and I did a bunch of them and leveled up way too fast at first. I had No way of knowing level 200'is the max level... I had no way of knowing that leveling up wasn't a good idea. Starting early put me at a huge disadvantage... HUGE

Holicaholic
01-11-2013, 10:31 AM
You'd think it would be an advantage but it isn't
They didn't have boss events early on or any bonus gold or anything
For example when the boss events first came out I was past level 100, so I was in the last tier... I have never ever won a boss event (40 kills) the max I've gotten is 27 kills just recently. Unless you spend 10 000 dollars, starting the game earlier isn't an advantage
Not to mention when the game first came out there were no tips like the ones we have out now. I remember energy refills were only 10 gold and I did a bunch of them and leveled up way too fast at first. I had No way of knowing level 200'is the max level... I had no way of knowing that leveling up wasn't a good idea. Starting early put me at a huge disadvantage... HUGE

I'm sort of in the same boat, but I realized the forums existed very soon after I started playing. I came here and asked for help (I was like level 70 with my attack and defense still in the 4,000-5,000 range) and got it sorted out. Tramp Stamp was also around which made the boards more fun and insightful.

cooch
01-11-2013, 11:18 AM

Like the ideas, even one adopted by Gree mgmt would be good!

cooch
01-11-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm sort of in the same boat, but I realized the forums existed very soon after I started playing. I came here and asked for help (I was like level 70 with my attack and defense still in the 4,000-5,000 range) and got it sorted out. Tramp Stamp was also around which made the boards more fun and insightful.

I started in March 2012...what happened to guys like DUKE that were very helpful on this BB on strategy?

Ak Killah
01-11-2013, 11:44 AM
My 50 gold = 13mil....

For others I'm sure it's 25mil+ Please stop complaining about concepts you don't understand
Actually your the one who doesn't understand, just because I'm new on forum's doesn't mean I don't understand CC concepts. 50 gold = 13mil plus is a realistic estimate if maybe your comparing gold items(per stat) to cash item's (per stat) but I wasn't, I was comparing 50 gold which = £3.15 to $93,000 = £3.15 , So cash items theoretically should be much much cheaper (that's what I was complaining about :cool:)

KizbotBro
01-11-2013, 01:24 PM
I think the polarbears point is that your £3.15 = $93,000 is calculated from your IPH x 4, yours of which is $23k

Polarbear
01-11-2013, 01:52 PM
Actually your the one who doesn't understand, just because I'm new on forum's doesn't mean I don't understand CC concepts. 50 gold = 13mil plus is a realistic estimate if maybe your comparing gold items(per stat) to cash item's (per stat) but I wasn't, I was comparing 50 gold which = £3.15 to $93,000 = £3.15 , So cash items theoretically should be much much cheaper (that's what I was complaining about :cool:)

Sigh..... Your IPH is non existent THAT is why the amount as KiZbot explains is 93k. Mine is 3.2m, so NO 13m is not just a realistic estimate, it's what I actually get from store!

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p503/Polar2Bear/d4b0609e86a9941227f67a99bdb8ba2e.jpg

You said your new to the game, and yet expect all cash items to be within your reach. Those prices are not ridiculous, as many of us are ripping out 100mil as spare change nowadays.

isshi
01-11-2013, 02:05 PM
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/trevlinda/bee9ca3564ac73e5b05fc96d10ccbaf2_zps82f22753.jpg

Dhusagar
01-11-2013, 02:08 PM
I think you all hijacked my thread - which was about CC being left out of any interesting new developments!!!!!!!!!!

bimmer kid
01-11-2013, 02:12 PM
so the cash amounts that you can buy with real money changes with your iph??? while the gold stays the same.
i did not know this! even though its not like im giving gree my money anyway lol

thevlad
01-11-2013, 02:14 PM
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/trevlinda/bee9ca3564ac73e5b05fc96d10ccbaf2_zps82f22753.jpg

Yes isshi we know you rock :p

Anyways on topic, I would think something like 1 billion gets you 100 gold . That being the minimum amount required. If you have a high iph, then it would take more than 1 billion in order to even out the game. But 100 gold being the max bonus you can reap from the game. You can have 20 billion, and do this 20 times individually and get 2000 gold, but you can't ask for a bonus just because you have 20 billion. Something like that so people start playing the game in order to save money, so they can buy gold, it'll open up a lot of doors for this game and may bring it back to life.

CJ54
01-11-2013, 02:23 PM
I hope Gree hears our cry for help and they do something.

Oh, we hear you :)

ColdMaffiaBaroness
01-11-2013, 02:28 PM
There just not doing anything about it.

While players leave the game for better ones

DenZ1
01-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Off topic. Where the hell is new event???

Ak Killah
01-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Well you sure told me Mr Polar bear, well I guess that's something I didn't know

thevlad
01-11-2013, 06:22 PM
CJ I have a question

Do you guy have something already underway for crime city?

emcee
01-11-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm guessing mob wars like factions in MW. Join a mob for hood domination. Gree probably needs to weed out a lot of the cheaters before implementing this.

Jao
01-11-2013, 06:44 PM
That would go a long way

Scarface corleone
01-11-2013, 09:57 PM

Crime City gets........?

So what's stopping you from packing your bags, and writing a goodbye cc thread.
Yes this game has it's flaws, but I'm sure looking for the " hey yeah you're right" response is what's keeping you here. Pfft

Scarface corleone
01-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Haven't we heard all this before?
I'm leaving cc because I can't find the time
I'm leaving cc because it's so unfair
I'm leaving cc because I have to take my dog to the vet

Just leave nothing to stop ya!

Reznor
01-11-2013, 10:26 PM

I like the deleted comment more where you told them to piss off :)

Dudebot121256
01-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Off topic. Where the hell is new event???Which event? The El Diablo Boss Event?

I'm guessing mob wars like factions in MW. Join a mob for hood domination. Gree probably needs to weed out a lot of the cheaters before implementing this.I'm not sure why we didn't get this first. I'm not in sync with the MW gangs (If there are any) but we had multiple gangs (Indians, CK, etc.) before MW 3.0 was implemented. IMO, it would make sense to make it here first or in both games at the same time.

CJ54
01-11-2013, 10:57 PM

My hint was too gentle. Don't post basically the same thing twice in a row (except nastier the second time), and definitely don't post it a third time after a mod removes the double post.

Scarface corleone
01-12-2013, 12:35 PM
My hint was too gentle. Don't post basically the same thing twice in a row (except nastier the second time), and definitely don't post it a third time after a mod removes the double post.

Lol.. Ok thanks for the advice!
Just trying to leave some different feedback than the majority of responses that these threads always generate
If that's allowed?