PDA

View Full Version : Fix for Faction Issues Incoming

CJ54
01-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Hey all, we are releasing the fix for the ghost faction member issue. You should be able to remove "unremovable" members as this goes live. Please keep us updated if you encounter any problems or have questions with the fix.

-Chris

EDIT: If you're not seeing any change after a log out/ log in, make sure you post your personal invite code when you mention it so that we can check. Also, please help keep this thread on-topic, as we want to make sure that this issue is solved. Thank you.

EDIT: Here are the main situations covered by this fix:

1: If you were a faction leader with ghost members in your faction- you should now be able to remove these players yourself. To remove a player, simply click on the EDIT button next to their name and select “Remove”.

2: If you were in a faction before but are no longer- you just need to join again. Your account was stuck in limbo previously, and may actually have been visible in several factions. We have removed it from the faction(s) it was stuck in. If you join again, you will now be able to participate.

3: If you were in a faction previously but could not see yourself in it- please log out and log in again. You should now see yourself as part of the faction. If it is the incorrect faction, leave it by clicking the LEAVE FACTION button at the bottom of the faction main screen, then join another faction of your choosing. Or, see the second item above.

There's some nebulous gray area between 2 and 3, where people were in some weird states. We're watching for any edge cases.

UPDATE: The fix did not extend properly to Android players, so some members/leaders on Android may still be seeing the same issue. We're working on this now.

FURTHER UPDATE: We're going to have to deploy more fix tomorrow to get the players still experiencing the issue. We apologize for the delay there, and we really appreciate your continued patience on this one. We will have this issue fully fixed as soon as possible.

UPDATE THE THIRD, SON OF FURTHER UPDATE: Patch to fix the remaining Android players has been deployed to all servers. Try the steps above based on your situation. If anyone sees problems continuing, please let us know.

FYV
01-10-2013, 02:46 PM
That's great CJ. How long will the fix take to deploy across all servers etc?

CJ54
01-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Trying logging out of the game and back in, it's not a client update.

killian121212
01-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Tried logging out and restarting my phone...no dice as of 6pm est.

CJ54
01-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Tried logging out and restarting my phone...no dice as of 6pm est.

Post me your invite code? I should probably mention that in the first post, actually.

FYV
01-10-2013, 03:14 PM
IT'S WORKED CJ!!! I have been able to remove all unwanted ghosts (all manually) and been able to give a couple of players the option to stay/leave. fabulous!

well done, now the fun begins again!

Fi x

Dry
01-10-2013, 03:16 PM
Wow geeee , Ty for removing my problem

killian121212
01-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Post me your invite code? I should probably mention that in the first post, actually.

Faction invite code 618 634 551

Fl@sh
01-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Has been going good for us CJ.

CJ54
01-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Faction invite code 618 634 551

Sorry, I meant your personal invite code.

Thief
01-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Thanks CJ! Finally it worked! You just saved me Hundreds of thousands of dollars in upgrade costs :P

killian121212
01-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Sorry, I meant your personal invite code.

No worries, thanks in advance!

617 813 159

Ferr
01-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Hmmm, 2 spots open again ;)
Where is our recruter when you need him!?? ;)

CJ54
01-10-2013, 03:50 PM
No worries, thanks in advance!

617 813 159

Thanks Killian, we're looking into what's going on there.

Wufnu
01-10-2013, 03:52 PM
This is fine for people that are in and running a faction but what about me? I still don't know if I'm in a faction or not as nothing's changed from my end. I did get a message from UP Pilots that I was dropped from them succesfully but I don't know about Skull and Bones, the other faction I'm "in".

CJ54
01-10-2013, 03:54 PM
This is fine for people that are in and running a faction but what about me? I still don't know if I'm in a faction or not as nothing's changed from my end. I did get a message from UP Pilots that I was dropped from them succesfully but I don't know about Skull and Bones, the other faction I'm "in".

We're taking a look, Wufnu. You did log out of the game and back in, yes? The fix takes effect on log-in.

Wufnu
01-10-2013, 03:58 PM
Hate to ask a dumb question but how do I "log out"? I closed the game and opened it again, I never see a logon screen.

SlashRacer
01-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Thank you cj! The ball is rolling again.

CJ54
01-10-2013, 04:03 PM
I'm pretty sure you're just not in a faction right now, Wufnu. If you know the name of a player in the other faction (Skull and Bones), could you let me know? I need to look at their account to check the faction roster.

EDIT: I'm editing the first post to give a little bit more information on how the fix should look to people.

Wufnu
01-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Thanks CJ. The Skull and Bones guy I've been talking to is Percy. I don't have his personal invite code. I did PM you both OTS and Skull and Bones Faction Codes.

Officer Training School (OTS) 572 280 754
Skull and Bones 665 162 842

I'm just reluctant to try and rejoin one of them until I know it's fixed, but it would be a good test.

Edit: I just looked at Skull and Bones on the faction list and they're only showing 15 members out of 28 so I'm pretty sure I'm not a member. I'm going to try and join OTS as that was my first choice to start with.

CJ54
01-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Thanks Wufnu, let me know how it plays out.

I have some bad news, the fix didn't extend properly to Android, so some Android leaders/players are still seeing the issue. We're addressing that as quickly as possible.

Jacko99
01-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Great job CJ. I have removed my 11 ghost members! Very refreshing and good timing! Lets start recruiting again :-)

Wufnu
01-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Whoohoo! It worked CJ! Thanks Much! KUDO's!

ohgreatitsryan
01-10-2013, 04:43 PM
I still can't view the actual faction screen. Same problem as before. Invite code is 128-150-570.

Gonads
01-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Not working for me I'm afraid. My ghost player still shows as in the faction to other members but not to the player.

Here's the player/ faction details.

Faction ID: 783 113 394

Ghost Player: New Dude (lvl 32 /RU)
ID: 485 953 467

mxz
01-10-2013, 05:07 PM
I still can't view the actual faction screen. Same problem as before. Invite code is 128-150-570.Sent you another invite...says you're already in one.

ohgreatitsryan
01-10-2013, 05:10 PM
Sent you another invite...says you're already in one.
Yeah. Still giving me that error of "you must leave your existing faction first."

El Cid
01-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Awesome CJ.That solved our 2 ghots issues.

ohgreatitsryan
01-10-2013, 05:34 PM
I feel like I am haunting mxz and the rest of VFF Camps & Tramps with a powerful vengeance and vigour.

edit: Thanks Chris, I look forward to it.....and if all else fails after I'm forcibly removed and invited back it works for about 10 minutes, so maybe we can just schedule a time every day where that happens and then I can just make my donations then.....

CJ54
01-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Yeah. Still giving me that error of "you must leave your existing faction first."

Hold tight, Ryan. We're working on it from this side of things, we're going to have to do a second deploy tomorrow to fully clean up the issue for the people still seeing it. Which admittedly sucks right now, but we will get this cleared up.

Gonads
01-10-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm fixed now (New Dude). Thanks!!

Archer59
01-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Awesome! Thanks CJ for the timely fix!

Now have an opening...PM me if interested.

killian121212
01-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Thanks Killian, we're looking into what's going on there.

CJ... im assuming my faction fix will be handled with tomorrows update?

CJ54
01-10-2013, 06:11 PM
CJ... im assuming my faction fix will be handled with tomorrows update?

That is the plan. I'm sorry for the delay, and thank you for the help in locating the snag.

Lt Chow
01-10-2013, 06:29 PM

It looks like you were dropped since you were identified as a ghost player, not contributing. Now that the problem is fixed just request to join again.

Wufnu
01-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Thanks Chow but I rejoined OTS as it was the first one I requested to join. Sorry, I had no idea I was in 2 factions at the same time until the bug became known.

captain fatt
01-10-2013, 07:30 PM
im the faction leader still cant delete ,still have people that cant see faction tried everything . my faction id is 632-861-947 ,mw id 201-023-205 thank you

Sir Goode
01-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Looks like the fix booted me from my faction. I was one of the most active in my faction.

IoS gets fixed but breaks android in the process. Nothing is new

CJ54
01-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Looks like the fix booted me from my faction. I was one of the most active in my faction.

IoS gets fixed but breaks android in the process. Nothing is new

Hrm. The fix should not have booted anyone who wasn't a ghost, Android or iOS (it didn't actually boot anyone, it just broke links that were actually not linked at all). You might want to send your faction leader a comment to re-add you.

Q Raider
01-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Well it appears that I am now able to access the faction list.

However there are two key factors which currently make it pointless for me to try to be in one.

1. If I am in the PVP environment and the Situation Report icon is activated the game crashes. This includes for attacks made against me, comments sent to me or if an ally request is made. If an ally request is made, then the game is basically unplayable until I either accept or reject the request to get rid of the icon. As I expect that icon would be in play during the upcoming PVP tournament and the Domination Event the game stability would be basically nil.

2. Unit losses went silly today, dropping two and three units a hit against opponents that unit losses have previously been consistently low against. Taken at face value, the correction for the factions must have something to do with it.

Big John
01-11-2013, 01:06 AM
Hrm. The fix should not have booted anyone who wasn't a ghost, Android or iOS (it didn't actually boot anyone, it just broke links that were actually not linked at all). You might want to send your faction leader a comment to re-add you.
I booted that guy who was in multiple factions and he couldn't donate so not sure where he's coming from.

Mr.Dunn
01-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Im a faction leader and we are doing well.
Wait five or six of us are doing well carring the rest not cool.

PLZ PLZ PLZ FIX THIS BUG

Thanx
Mr.Dunn ID: 225 070 467

"Band of Hero's"
Faction invite code: 445 010 487

nic4msu
01-11-2013, 07:27 AM
Let me guess ... did the Android "fix" just go live? I ask because our former ghost iOS member who has been contributing all morning was just auto kicked out of our faction & became a ghost again!

chessmat
01-11-2013, 07:50 AM
Is it possible to know if I'm still in a faction

id : 442 159 176

nic4msu
01-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Let me guess ... did the Android "fix" just go live? I ask because our former ghost iOS member who has been contributing all morning was just auto kicked out of our faction & became a ghost again!

We were able to bring her back by removing her "ghost" and then re-inviting her to the faction.

nic4msu
01-11-2013, 09:05 AM
She was back with us for a while but she's been ghosted yet again! What's going on? I still have the ability to remove the ghost (which is a vast improvement over frozen ghost members), but how can we rely on her PvP scores to count if she's in & out all weekend?

nothing2seehere
01-11-2013, 09:24 AM

I'm guessing not. I still can't see the faction I'm a member of, nor can the leader remove me so I can try to rejoin.

I'm in a somewhat unique situation here, I think. Back when the faction section was made available for Android, I went through the create faction process, and was apparently successful in creating it, I assume, since I didn't get any errors. But I was never able to access it, I never got any info on its invite code, but it's definitely out there somewhere, because I've tried to create it using the same name, but I'm told that name already exists. I have never seen it in the faction list, either.
The second half of my situation is my ghost member status in an existing faction. I can't see it, nor can the leader remove me.

CJ, can someone take a look to see what is up with my status?

My ID: 629837514
Faction I created: Your Faction Here
Faction invite code of faction I'm a ghost member of: 203768899 (MacAttack)

Thanks!

P.S. I opened a ticket back in mid-December, and got a response on Tuesday; they had closed the ticket since it was a known issue and a fix was forthcoming.

SomersetGuy
01-11-2013, 09:33 AM
CJ,

First, Thanks for getting this fixed! We were able to delete all 8 of our ghost members. We did run into one problem, one of our active members apparently was a ghost in another faction. Last night they booted her and she no longer could see our faction. This morning our leader booted her and we sent her an invite. Just an FYI

kikl
01-11-2013, 10:33 AM
ive been donating all week to my faction and i just got booted off last night, i dont know how to log out and the rest of the faction still says im a part of them but i cant see anything when is this gonna get fixed

id number 309 829 127
faction number 935 918 999
thanks

nic4msu
01-11-2013, 10:43 AM
ive been donating all week to my faction and i just got booted off last night, i dont know how to log out and the rest of the faction still says im a part of them but i cant see anything when is this gonna get fixed

id number 309 829 127
faction number 935 918 999
thanks

kikl, here's what you need to do: Have the faction leader remove you from the faction -- it isn't really you - just a "ghost" of you. Then have him re-invite you after removal. Accept the invite, and voila! You're back in. This has worked for one of our members twice, and another one once. Good luck.

Wufnu
01-11-2013, 10:49 AM
I just got the bug back....

I'm going to ask UP Pilot to delete me and try and rejoin.

Edit: OK it worked. If anyone else has the same problem try this first.

gwmac
01-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the bug fix today we were finally able to boot some ghosts players from our faction that didn't donate anything so we now have two openings left. I just wish the fix had not come so late. Now we need to fill out our slots with real members and the battle is about to begin. Would be nice to have an extra day or two. Those ghosts really hurt since the rest of us had to contribute more cash and concrete to pick up the slack and now new members will reap rewards without really doing anything. Doesn't really seem fair.

Would also be nice to see just who donated what. Without a tally, it is very difficult to keep track other than using the forum.

Looking for strong players. Our invite code is 969-784-353

We have 26 out of 28 players
Health regen +9
Building defense +25

ohgreatitsryan
01-11-2013, 11:22 AM
If I am to believe these posts, the new bug fix went out? In excitement I restarted. Nothing. And reinstalled. Nothing. Silly people posting and breaking my heart.

CJ54
01-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Second part of the fix isn't out yet, we're working on that now (the deploy process for anything server-related is... "involved", is the best word). When we finish the deploy, I will post.

kikl
01-11-2013, 11:47 AM
kikl, here's what you need to do: Have the faction leader remove you from the faction -- it isn't really you - just a "ghost" of you. Then have him re-invite you after removal. Accept the invite, and voila! You're back in. This has worked for one of our members twice, and another one once. Good luck.

thanks man gonna try it now

nic4msu
01-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Second part of the fix isn't out yet, we're working on that now (the deploy process for anything server-related is... "involved", is the best word). When we finish the deploy, I will post.

So if the 2nd part hasn't happened yet, do you have any idea why re-integrated previously ghost members are once again ghosting? In our case, we have learned that when the fix occurred she was auto-kicked from the faction she'd been participating in while we were waiting for a fix, and that she was now a ghost over there. We removed her ghost from our faction, added her, and enjoyed several hours before she was auto-kicked from our faction and again became a ghost, which we removed before re-adding her. She is now a full member in our faction, and a ghost in her 2nd faction.

NASCAR
01-11-2013, 12:27 PM
It worked for us, thank you.

killian121212
01-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Any time frame for this fix so I can free up some more ghosts that popped up again?

CJ54
01-11-2013, 05:54 PM
We have the deploy out on one server; we're slowly pushing it out to the rest. I'll post again when it's fully done.

killian121212
01-11-2013, 06:17 PM
We have the deploy out on one server; we're slowly pushing it out to the rest. I'll post again when it's fully done.

It worked. Thanks CJ!

CJ54
01-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Double-post for great justice: The patch is deployed to all servers. Please keep us updated, but everyone should be good to go (try logging out/back in and follow the directions in the first post based on your situation).

dads
01-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Thanks for solving this,must off been hard solving this one.

Clank
01-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Can we still upgrade factions once the main event begins, or will we be locked into what we already have? We've been stockpiling cash until the bugs are fixed.

Clank
01-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Thanks for patching.

DRJ
01-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks ghosts are removable. Everything works great.

theplayernll
01-12-2013, 06:32 AM
Join our faction Theplayer Corp. we searching for people who plays often every day.
Are you the one we are looking for?

Use invite code 278 130 521 to join our new faction!

Jean marc
01-12-2013, 07:14 AM
Hi
I have one of our faction member (using ipad) that cannot join back our faction, he was in for a week. then after you push the fix for android he was removed from our faction, try to invite him back but the msg said he was in another faction. And he cannot send an invite to come back in.
Faction name: jean marc
Faction No.:979336395
Member ID that was remove: 467400349

Even after your second push he is still a ghost member in some other faction, and he does not know which faction to ask them to remove him.

lowellmk
01-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Hi All -

Can someone please tell me to nominate a Defense Leader so that we can participate in this event?

Thanks.

CJ54
01-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Hi
I have one of our faction member (using ipad) that cannot join back our faction, he was in for a week. then after you push the fix for android he was removed from our faction, try to invite him back but the msg said he was in another faction. And he cannot send an invite to come back in.
Faction name: jean marc
Faction No.:979336395
Member ID that was remove: 467400349

Even after your second push he is still a ghost member in some other faction, and he does not know which faction to ask them to remove him.

Thanks Jean marc. Can you ask him to send in a ticket with a brief explanation of the issue? We may need to look at what's going on there and speak with him.

Edit: Hmmm, weird, he's definitely showing up as a member of your faction. So he's not showing up in the member roster?

Jean marc
01-12-2013, 10:30 AM
yes will do
nope not showing in the rooster
could this be part of the problem, he by mistake block me from his wall.

However it did removed the 5 ghost members we had, thank you for that

SuperSonic Chimp
01-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Im a happy camper! Deleted all 19 of my ghost members! Thanks Cj!

nic4msu
01-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Im a happy camper! Deleted all 19 of my ghost members! Thanks Cj!

SuperSonic Chimp, if you re-invite them after removing them, they can actually participate as fully functioning members now. It's a beautiful thing!!!

nick weseman
01-12-2013, 09:29 PM
i seem to have a problem with my droid don't see anywhere to join a faction no icon any sugestions have logged out many times and restarted phone nothing works Help!!!

Ericinico
01-12-2013, 09:41 PM
My LLP, only, is being booted from my faction every couple of hours. I am friends with the leader and can keep rejoining but I need to be in the faction to get the PVP reward and participate in WD. If this issue isn't fixed by tomorrow, I'll post my LLP's code, along with Order of British Empire's faction code. My HLP is fine though 😄

nic4msu
01-12-2013, 10:06 PM
i seem to have a problem with my droid don't see anywhere to join a faction no icon any sugestions have logged out many times and restarted phone nothing works Help!!!

nick, you probably need to update the MW app.

killian121212
01-13-2013, 04:02 AM
Once the final fix went live all was well for 6 hours. Since one ghost was removed. We reinvited him and he was active. At 4am est the last two days he was a ghost again. Like before we removed the ghost and reinvited him. My question is will this be fixed and will we get his pvp stats since he was removed and accepted 3 times during the time frame of the event?

Jean marc
01-13-2013, 05:49 AM
Thanks Jean marc. Can you ask him to send in a ticket with a brief explanation of the issue? We may need to look at what's going on there and speak with him.

Edit: Hmmm, weird, he's definitely showing up as a member of your faction. So he's not showing up in the member roster?

CJ thanks for every thing Paul delete his game and reinstall after a couple of time doing this he was able to join our faction, everything now is back to normal.

Thanks again for this fix
Jean-Marc
Strike Swiftly

Alphax
01-13-2013, 05:54 AM
So are officers in the faction able to remove members or is that only for the leader only?

Also when adding members it says you can tap on the person to see more info but that does not work for me, is that the same for everyone els as well?

Jonmutley
01-13-2013, 06:28 AM
So are officers in the faction able to remove members or is that only for the leader only?

Also when adding members it says you can tap on the person to see more info but that does not work for me, is that the same for everyone els as well?officers can't remove people but can accept people. Only the leader can remove them. As for the tap on person to see more info question, it's never worked for me to. Its just a guess job until they are in.

kikl
01-13-2013, 11:55 AM
i thought the faction issues were fixed?
i just got booted again this morning

id number 309 829 127
faction number 918 935 999

kikl
01-13-2013, 12:26 PM
random question how do i log out?

killian121212
01-14-2013, 06:28 AM
Seems that once you are booted manually from a faction if you were a ghost ...it boots u from an active faction. It has happened to me twice since the fix went life and to a friend 4 times. We get booted from our current faction when our ghost was removed from another. We can tell by the comments on our wall. When is this going to be fixed finally and since we were booted multiple times and re added during the pvp will our attacks count?

nic4msu
01-14-2013, 07:12 AM
random question how do i log out?

For purposes of resetting things for the glitch, just close the app, and then re-open it.

CJ54
01-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Okay, so we've been working on some of the edge cases. Is anyone still seeing any ghost-related issues?

ohgreatitsryan
01-14-2013, 12:29 PM
I sent in a ticket about this today, with a screen shot, but I'm getting the faction server error still, as well as frequently seeing nothing but blank pages on all of the faction tabs. This is happening both over wifi, as well as over 4G.

Ericinico
01-14-2013, 01:44 PM
Okay, so we've been working on some of the edge cases. Is anyone still seeing any ghost-related issues?Yes, my LLP cannot remain in a faction. Every one I sign out and into the game I am on the create faction screen and not my LLP's faction screen. This is 'Ericinico LLP' and not 'Ericinico'. My hlp thankfully is fine.

nic4msu
01-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Our ghost issue seemed resolved until this afternoon. One of our former ghosts re-ghosted. I'm waiting to see if the usual remove & re invite fix worked.

catanoz28
01-14-2013, 10:26 PM
Can anyone tell me how I can select a Defensive Captain/Leader?

nic4msu
01-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Can anyone tell me how I can select a Defensive Captain/Leader?

We can't actually select one yet.

busychris
01-15-2013, 02:17 AM
I'm still having major issues, I join a faction then I have people messaging me from other asking what I'm doing in multiple factions, I was in a good faction yesterday and now this morning I appear to have no faction again, when I click on faction tab I'm getting the join faction screen I'm on android and my code is

173-038-928

also I have donated a lot of concrete and cash which I have noes lost, is there any way to get it back?

Chris

nic4msu
01-15-2013, 07:44 AM
My ghost member STILL keeps auto-dropping! She's one of our best players. She made it through the whole PvP tournament without a drop, had one yesterday, and again this morning! She wasn't awarded the PvP prize even though she was in during roll out of prizes (& the full tournament), so not only does she need the prize, but we fear that her totals weren't included in out tally. We can't have her getting dropped mid-battle of Brazil!

Our Faction Name is Elites United # 428827514
Ghost Cycling Player is general soap # 273880986

EDIT: She's an iOS player, & this happened twice on Monday.

CJ, could you possibly look into this? It's happened probably 4-6 times total.

name
01-15-2013, 03:21 PM
Hi,

My faction leader says I'm in his faction, but I can't see it. In the faction section it just asks me to create a faction, the faction list and faction invites (as if I never joined a faction).

The faction I should Join is Ermies warriers, my invite code is 559-645-542.

Could you please take a look at this or do I need to send in a support ticket?

-- Edit: Yes, I'm on android. MW version 3.1

nic4msu
01-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Hi,

My faction leader says I'm in his faction, but I can't see it. In the faction section it just asks me to create a faction, the faction list and faction invites (as if I never joined a faction).

The faction I should Join is Ermies warriers, my invite code is 559-645-542.

Could you please take a look at this or do I need to send in a support ticket?

-- Edit: Yes, I'm on android. MW version 3.1

Try having your faction leader manually delete you, then send you an invite. It worked for all of our ghosts (& keeps working periodically for the one who continues to have problems).

aod
01-15-2013, 10:49 PM
(As I can't create a new thread I post my request here)

I really like MW, congratulations to all developers for the good job.

The new possiblities that came with the Factions made the game even more interesting. But it would be nice if the Faction Leader (and the Officers) would have more Information about the activities of their Team-Members:
- Who is donating how many ?
- Activity per member on current/last events.
- Points in actual event (f.e. a counter for the pvp event)
- A Table with Stats (f.e. Name | Level | Att | Def | IPH | Money | $ Donated | Bricks Donated|)

All this Info should be available in the Database all it needs are some Querries and a graphical Fontend .

At the moment the Faction Leaders have no Tool to manage their Team.. please do some development in this direction.

Thank you

CJ54
01-15-2013, 11:30 PM
My ghost member STILL keeps auto-dropping! She's one of our best players. She made it through the whole PvP tournament without a drop, had one yesterday, and again this morning! She wasn't awarded the PvP prize even though she was in during roll out of prizes (& the full tournament), so not only does she need the prize, but we fear that her totals weren't included in out tally. We can't have her getting dropped mid-battle of Brazil!

Our Faction Name is Elites United # 428827514
Ghost Cycling Player is general soap # 273880986

EDIT: She's an iOS player, & this happened twice on Monday.

CJ, could you possibly look into this? It's happened probably 4-6 times total.

We figured out why this is still happening for some people, it's kind of a see-saw effect on the back end. We're pushing another fix for that asap.

I am a cow
01-15-2013, 11:39 PM
Okay, so we've been working on some of the edge cases. Is anyone still seeing any ghost-related issues?

Yes we are there is this guy and we can but get rid of him and to add to that he trolls our pages and the faction chat room.

busychris
01-15-2013, 11:53 PM
'I'm still having major issues, I join a faction then I have people messaging me from other asking what I'm doing in multiple factions, I was in a good faction yesterday and now this morning I appear to have no faction again, when I click on faction tab I'm getting the join faction screen I'm on android and my code is

173-038-928

also I have donated a lot of concrete and cash which I have noes lost, is there any way to get it back?

Chris

*edit* Auto dropped again this morning 16/1/2013

nic4msu
01-16-2013, 04:06 AM
Thank you CJ! I know this has been a nightmare for you guys, & I really appreciate the continuing effort to fully resolve it for every player - rather than just stopping at almost every player & moving on to the next big issue.

nic4msu
01-16-2013, 04:15 AM
'I'm still having major issues, I join a faction then I have people messaging me from other asking what I'm doing in multiple factions, I was in a good faction yesterday and now this morning I appear to have no faction again, when I click on faction tab I'm getting the join faction screen I'm on android and my code is

173-038-928

Chris

*edit* Auto dropped again this morning 16/1/2013

While they're working on the fix, my best suggestion is to do what we do ... have your faction leader as an ally & basically at the ready to do a quick remove & re-invite. We actually transferred faction leader duties from our original leader who has a full time job to me so that a quick remove/invite could be quickly executed -- sometimes 2 or 3 times a day -- causing the least amount of stress and disruption for our ghosting player & our faction. Best of luck to you, Chris.

nic4msu
01-16-2013, 04:18 AM
aod ... wrong thread for this, but YES, YES, YES!!! Try moving this to one of the other sticky threads -- probably either the new poll thread about features or the World Domination thread.

Ericinico
01-16-2013, 04:44 AM
My ghost member STILL keeps auto-dropping! She's one of our best players. She made it through the whole PvP tournament without a drop, had one yesterday, and again this morning! She wasn't awarded the PvP prize even though she was in during roll out of prizes (& the full tournament), so not only does she need the prize, but we fear that her totals weren't included in out tally. We can't have her getting dropped mid-battle of Brazil!Our Faction Name is Elites United # 428827514Ghost Cycling Player is general soap # 273880986EDIT: She's an iOS player, & this happened twice on Monday.CJ, could you possibly look into this? It's happened probably 4-6 times total.As I've posted twice now, my LLP is having the same issue

Col Matt
01-16-2013, 05:01 AM
Places available in our faction for high level players and contributors. Faction code: 486375845 bonuses include: health regen of 9%, building defence of 25% and building output of 10%. Col Matt.

CJ54
01-17-2013, 01:14 PM
We released a final fix to handle the last few cases of players re-ghosting. If anyone is still re-ghosting, please let us know in this thread with an invite code (but that should be everyone).

nic4msu
01-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Thank you, CJ. Will our ghost be getting her faction unit? She can't help that she ghosted after the event ended. She was with us the whole time.

CosmicSquirrel
01-17-2013, 09:18 PM
Thanks for fixing this bug.

ElaineSlaine
01-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Does anyone know when the battle of Brazil will be available for everyone? I may only be an android user but I've spent alot of time preparing for the battle but now I can't get involved?

BigBassTurd
01-18-2013, 06:46 PM
I think there is still a ghost bug out there. If a faction puts a ghost player as their DL you can't attack them and are forced to attack the fortification only. I have come across other players(not the DL) in a faction I couldn't attack either. It gave that server error everytime I tried to attack that person. Went and attacked another member and no error. So only certain members give an server update error which I believe are unremoved ghost players.

klewyllljinks
01-18-2013, 06:58 PM
Is there any way to ban a ghost leader...

Giblar
01-19-2013, 04:00 AM
We released a final fix to handle the last few cases of players re-ghosting. If anyone is still re-ghosting, please let us know in this thread with an invite code (but that should be everyone).

I'm still broken. Cant join a faction and thought it was simply broken on Android. but now I get push notifications about war declarations...and some random dude posted on my Wall that we are in same faction.

ID: 736-236-422

Sarge01
01-19-2013, 06:56 AM
First make sure there are no problems anymore with the factions and after that start events. Not the other way around.

- Ghost members?

- Members being in 2 factions at the same time?

- All the B.S. 1 member factions that prevent serious factions to get members? Cleaning time!

- Members not able to join factions?

- Fortifications not working as they should?

What a fail it is.

The G
01-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Has anyone had wins drop off? We are down 2? Any ideas CJ?