PDA

View Full Version : When New boss event start?

DragCro
01-10-2013, 02:26 PM
When New boss event starts? Tonight or tomorow? Any input?

Euchred
01-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Should be tomorrow at around now, if they start up the one every 2 weeks schedule again.

DragCro
01-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Thanks Euchred for answer!
My friend &
allie :-)

Edit: did you make this avatar? It's nice :-)

Dudebot121256
01-10-2013, 03:48 PM
MW was supposed to have one today and someone messaged me telling me CC and MW will have one at the same time. If that's correct, you guys will have one later today/tomorrow.

DragCro
01-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Mw boss event is on & Mq boss event too

Dudebot121256
01-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Mw boss event is on & Mq boss event tooI'm not seeing a new dataset, the goal, or a splash screen. Could you post your MW dataset and build number?

DragCro
01-10-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm not seeing a new dataset, the goal, or a splash screen. Could you post your MW dataset and build number?you are on android,i'm ios.I think that for android it starts day after,or?

Dudebot121256
01-10-2013, 04:33 PM
you are on android,i'm ios.I think that for android it starts day after,or?I was hoping that this issue was just in CC, I guess not.

DragCro
01-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Dont worry you get it tomorow!
If you want a pic of the boss event & thread you have it on Mw forum,someone posted it.
Dudeboot if you want to add me,my codes you will find at my signature

Dudebot121256
01-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Dont worry you get it tomorow!
If you want a pic of the boss event & thread you have it on Mw forum,someone posted it.
Dudeboot if you want to add me,my codes you will find at my signatureI'll check out the post when I have a second. In the mean time, I'll shoot you a friend request.

Euchred
01-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Thanks Euchred for answer!
My friend &
allie :-)

Edit: did you make this avatar? It's nice :-)

No problem, the avatar is what monster quest used to look like when it was called monster age. Pre US release

dispatch_me
01-10-2013, 05:56 PM
I'm not seeing a new dataset, the goal, or a splash screen. Could you post your MW dataset and build number?

MW Colonel Iron Epic Boss event has started on Android, at least for me it has. It started the same time as when IOS did. I was impressed, but then later appalled that it takes at least 24 hours between event starting between the two platforms for CC.

Dudebot121256
01-10-2013, 06:21 PM
MW Colonel Iron Epic Boss event has started on Android, at least for me it has. It started the same time as when IOS did. I was impressed, but then later appalled that it takes at least 24 hours between event starting between the two platforms for CC.I have no splash screen, no goal, no new dataset. The same old treatment in CC, always second rate :(

Nicky the Nose
01-10-2013, 06:27 PM
I'll bet this boss event in CC will be the worst money making event in Gree history. Some will spend regardless but so many are not even playing CC or have moved on from Gree completely.

CJ54
01-10-2013, 07:20 PM
I have no splash screen, no goal, no new dataset. The same old treatment in CC, always second rate :(

We're actually working hard to sync up the games, it just doesn't look like it since there's no progress marker player-side other than the games being sync'd up. I know the new dataset on Android side got past QA. I'll check in with the devs to make sure it's the known issue.

I'll bet this boss event in CC will be the worst money making event in Gree history. Some will spend regardless but so many are not even playing CC or have moved on from Gree completely.

Good things come to those who stick around. I can't say any more than that, yet.

DenZ1
01-10-2013, 07:30 PM
We're actually working hard to sync up the games, it just doesn't look like it since there's no progress marker player-side other than the games being sync'd up. I know the new dataset on Android side got past QA. I'll check in with the devs to make sure it's the known issue.

Good things come to those who stick around. I can't say any more than that, yet.
I'm sticking around for now :) hopefully this will pay off :)

Dudebot121256
01-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the reply, it's good to know that the devs know android is far behind IOS. I'll check if I have the new dataset.

Edit: I can't tell if I'm on a new dataset but I don't have a splash screen or goal. However, the WD menu says "PROGRESS".

Can I go ahead and start the event or should I wait for the goal to show up? I can't take screenshots with my phone so I couldn't send a picture of my progress.

Dipstik
01-10-2013, 07:41 PM

Still here!

LongFingers
01-11-2013, 03:43 AM
CJ Well, I'm glad to see that you want to keep this game alive
let's see what happen now