PDA

View Full Version : Faction PVP Tournament - 1/11 to 1/13

CJ54
01-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Hello all,

As we lead up to Battle For Brazil, we want to give all of you the chance to test your strength as a group and engage in some seriously epic combat. For the weekend of 1/11 to 1/13 (from noon on 1/11 to noon on 1/13), there will be a faction-based PVP tournament; during that time we will be watching which factions complete the most successful attacks and raids on other players, with their efforts counted as a group.

After the event is over, we will be awarding the top 50 factions the following prize:

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/201/factionpvp.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/factionpvp.jpg/)

Some specifics about the event:

-Everyone in the winning factions will get the prize. Please remain in your faction until prizes are awarded to make sure you get a prize.

-"Successful attacks and raids" means attacks against other players where you are successful. Attacks or raids that you do not win, or defenses against attacks/raids initiated by other players (whether you win or not) are not counted. Please remember that your win/loss total on your profile also counts defenses against other players, but those defenses are not counted towards this event. It is only attacks that you initiate and are successful.

-The ghost member issue: We understand that some players have faction members that they cannot remove, and that some players cannot see their faction info. We understand the concern and are working on getting that fix out right now.

-The faction of the people you are attacking does not matter. They can all be from the same faction, they can all be from different factions, what counts is the number of successful attacks against other players.

Good luck everyone.

Captian Awesome
01-10-2013, 01:17 PM
So, if I raid a rivals building: income, defence, or boost building that is counted as well as PVP?

This is great! It's going to be a crazy weekend!

Baraka
01-10-2013, 01:27 PM
So it is Noon of the 11th PST. We were all thinking midnight.

Thief
01-10-2013, 03:39 PM
So this event is only 48 hours instead of 72 hours? Please Confirm

CJ54
01-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Looks like 48 hours.

Goldenbd
01-10-2013, 04:30 PM
CJ, please confirm if raiding a building also counts. Thanks for a great event!

CJ54
01-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Confirmed. Attacking and raiding both count.

dirkd816
01-10-2013, 04:51 PM
How do you know if your in a strong faction

dirkd816
01-10-2013, 05:06 PM
I am a level 103 with attack and defense around 31000 looking for a very strong faction. I am a daily player and I donate regularly

El Cid
01-10-2013, 05:35 PM
CJ, I want to congratulate you on the high and professional level of communications you give.

Thanks for you support and dedication.

CJ54
01-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Thanks El Cid. We've actually got a really great team over here working on all this, and they want things to be truly awesome for WD.

Which reminds me, one of our top people on WD wanted me to let everyone know, one of the other important reasons for this pvp tournament (and the last one) is to help make sure we have everything working on this side for WD. We needed some trial runs too, and luckily enough we can all get one at the same time.

I know people have been speculation on how smooth the WD roll-out is going to go, and that's fair. But we do want you all to know that we're doing everything possible from this side to ensure a smooth execution of the single biggest (and most exciting) thing that has ever happened in the game.

Toughy
01-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Expecting a great event. Let's ROCK!!!

marebear
01-10-2013, 06:14 PM
-The faction of the people you are attacking does not matter. They can all be from the same faction, they can all be from different factions, what counts is the number of successful attacks against other players.::::::::::::Um just for clarification any successful attack or raid against anyone counts right? Not just if the opposing player is in a faction, because how would we know that.

Poopenshire
01-10-2013, 06:49 PM
All I can say is bring it!

CJ54
01-10-2013, 07:00 PM
-The faction of the people you are attacking does not matter. They can all be from the same faction, they can all be from different factions, what counts is the number of successful attacks against other players.::::::::::::Um just for clarification any successful attack or raid against anyone counts right? Not just if the opposing player is in a faction, because how would we know that.

That's right marebear. What matters is the faction you're in attacking as many people as possible, and it doesn't matter whether those players attacked are in factions/out of factions/etc.

BringIt
01-10-2013, 07:01 PM
All I can say is bring it!

That's my name, don't wear it out :D

Captian Awesome
01-10-2013, 08:35 PM
CJ, I want to congratulate you on the high and professional level of communications you give.

Thanks for you support and dedication.

Yes, I agree. It's all starting to come together!

bezerkeley
01-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Starts Noon (PST) time correct?

Jhenry02
01-10-2013, 11:15 PM
I do have to say that CJ54 seems to be dedicated.
He also seems like he plays the game, thus understanding strategies.
As opposed to just watching the game and having only trivial knowledge of it.

It also seems like he truly cares. He's logging some weird hours to help us out. I appreciate it cj54 and I know im not the only one. Thank You.

-j

HGF69
01-11-2013, 12:24 AM
Will the rankings after the PvP event informed the tiers for Brazil in terms of how we are paired? Eg do well in the PvP and get put in with the 'Group of Death' factions for Brazil, or if we lie low does it mean we will be paired with diddy factions?

Paulss99
01-11-2013, 01:49 AM
Has something happened to the causality rate for this event? I attacked someone today who I attacked 20times yesterday (lower level and 4k defence). Yesterday I lost 1 unit in 20 attacks today I lost 5 units in 3 attacks! I am trying to get promoted without losing units hence picking on someone who is clearly not playing anymore!

jimb0b
01-11-2013, 02:48 AM
I am a level 103 with attack and defense around 31000 looking for a very strong faction. I am a daily player and I donate regularly

Join us....

we are very active - all daily players, active on the forum as well..

Invite ID: 578 750 369

Cheers

Scorpiocmw1979
01-11-2013, 02:53 AM
Has something happened to the causality rate for this event? I attacked someone today who I attacked 20times yesterday (lower level and 4k defence). Yesterday I lost 1 unit in 20 attacks today I lost 5 units in 3 attacks! I am trying to get promoted without losing units hence picking on someone who is clearly not playing anymore!

This same issue is happening to me and others in my faction:/ I just noticed recently myself!

theplayernll
01-11-2013, 03:39 AM
Join our faction Theplayer Corp. we searching for people who plays often every day.
Are you the one?

Use invite code 278 130 521

HGF69
01-11-2013, 03:53 AM

Paul the event hasn't started yet but casualty rates fluctuate weekly in this game, if you are an HLP expect higher losses, plus whoever you hit may have added units, upgraded boost buildings etc

josempolo
01-11-2013, 05:19 AM
The time of start is based on Pacific Standard Time, PST, that is GMT -8.0 hrs, to set your local time. If you live in Washinton DC, you start at 3:00pm, and if you are in UK, starts until 8:00pm. Any comments?

EGGERS
01-11-2013, 06:50 AM
How are the attacks and raids tracked? Is that all on the GREE side, or can we view that somewhere? haven't done this yet. Thanks for your help.

Poopenshire
01-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Currently looking for all Waffle House Reject members. You will be my first PVPs scored for my faction!

Arturas
01-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Daily player looking for strong, active faction.

Lvl 172
Attack 7,300
Stamina 70

Please PM faction stats and invite code if interested.

Baraka
01-11-2013, 08:39 AM
I love how a game can change a person just Sao they can fit in with there new friends. Sucks we have lost friends along the way.

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 08:44 AM

Lvl 172
Attack 7,300
Stamina 70

You call yourself strong at level 172 with just 73K !!!!!, lol lol lol

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 08:47 AM

Best send all your units to the workshop and instruct the mechanics to have a look at them !!! Is it still under warranty ???

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Currently looking for all Waffle House Reject members. You will be my first PVPs scored for my faction!

Waffle not up to your standard ???

:D

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 08:51 AM
I love how a game can change a person just Sao they can fit in with there new friends. Sucks we have lost friends along the way.
Yep, in war situation casualty is high, could be any of your or my friend, RIP

:D

digisyn
01-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Nasty I think you forgot to quote and comment someone from page 1 You should look into that asap! You cant double the length of a thread unless you get them all!

Major-lee-stoned
01-11-2013, 10:16 AM
My income is at 900k per hour
Level 98
20 allies
80 stealth bombers (3.6 mil each)
80 Aircraft carriers (5.4 mil each)
(80 is the max with 20 allies)
Both are the highest scoring
Units available without gold!

Col Matt
01-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Join our faction. Ranked 87 in last PVP tournament and have increase strong membership since. Code 486375845. Called Col Matt.

Wufnu
01-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Great, just great. An hour to go for the start and I can't see my faction..... again.

nothing2seehere
01-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Great, just great. An hour to go for the start and I can't see my faction..... again.

Hey, at least you've seen yours. I have no idea what that even looks like or what the layout/options are, because I've NEVER seen my faction's screen/tab/section/whatever it is. <sniffle>

Maxstar
01-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Did event start?

blackshadowdog
01-11-2013, 12:15 PM
The PVP event is fixed. Loss rate has at least trippled. Waste of time to plat PVP event.

NASCAR
01-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Top 140 faction Armored Air Cavalry. Looking for dedicated strong members to join us. We have +9 health, +5 cash output, +20 defense. Our ranked are shored up by +100k atk/def members. Donations daily are required 7 mil a week. Candidates must have 40k atk/ def levels. Must have 450k iph. Must be daily player.
Armored Air Cavalry 560312436
Request membership and add my Allie code to be accepted by me, once I verify your qualifications you will be added.
Generalissimo 674 933 630

slagathor
01-11-2013, 12:21 PM
I've done a lot of pvp the last few weeks to get captain rank.

I usually attacked people that I was 4 times stronger than (to mitigate losses), and I would maybe lose one or two units in 15 attacks. Today I've attacked 30 times (similar defense level) and I've lost over 15 units.

ochr0961
01-11-2013, 12:21 PM
How do we know when this event has started? I have been attacking people sense 12:01 PST, right after it was suppose to start......... and there is no indication that it has started at all yet. Any information would be nice

double dan
01-11-2013, 01:44 PM
As far as what CJ/Gree has posted, the event is on. Continue your attacks and raids until 12:00 pm PST on Sunday the 13th of January, 2013.

For the higher casualty rate issue, all I can say is who cares. You are either in it at all cost, or you can just camp and wait for the B4B. Just my opinion. I've spent millions on lost units myself, just part of the game.

V/R,

-DD

Edit - Now that we are nearing the end of this PVP experiment and I've spent over 40 million on replacing lost units, I must eat my words. These high casualty rates suck balls and like people have mentioned elsewhere, it just gives the gold players an even bigger edge!

My apologies for speaking too soon!

Oceanz
01-11-2013, 02:28 PM
My 28-member faction currently has 1 open slot and will have another half dozen or so tonight as I am booting inactive / non-participating members after giving them days to respond with no avail...+5% Health Regen, +20% Building Defense, my only real requirement is that you're a daily player willing to give about 10% of your money to the faction, message me if interested

Flavious Flav
01-11-2013, 03:12 PM
This same issue is happening to me and others in my faction:/ I just noticed recently myself!

No one is imagining the increased rate. I have boosted scores of 110k attack & 115k defense. My skill points invested in attack and defense are each 170. My infirmary is level 7. I am at level 164. Prior to today I could expect to lose 1 unit per 100 attacks and 1 per 150 raids. Those loses were from well screened lower A & D players. When attacking players with higher scores than mine my casualty rate was just a bit higher. My casualty rate has sky rocketed. I won't go into the loses from attacks against players from my level because they are ridiculous. My casualty rate has also went way up in PvE. As a test, I raided what I know is a recently abandoned account. The account was level 123 with unboosted A & D scores of 12k & 11k. Our scores are over 100k apart. Thirty raids cost me three high value valor units. Seems like from other posts I am not alone. I guess the casualty rates have been raised for the PvP Event. I wonder how high it will get for "World Domination"? It seems like this change will cause non gold army players to bow out. Maybe I'm wrong and I hope I am but who does sky high casualty rates favor? Seems heavy gold players that have primary or complete gold armies can attack and raid without fear of losses. Factions made up of theses players have a distinct advantage especially in this PvP Event. It just feels like the playing field is now tilted so far that all the non gold players will fall off. I hope I am wrong. All opinions are welcome.

vNasty
01-11-2013, 03:30 PM
I agree . if you do not spend real money to buy gold , you are at a disadvantage. games like that are rediculous. what happened to not needing to make millions off of a great phone game. if this game wasn't so good...I would not play. I definately will not ever use real money. if everyone stopped using money...they wouldn't make it so .

that's my one rant.

don't get ne wrong, I have never played a game on my phone for more than two weeks ..except for this game. well done CJ and the rest of the devs. love this game

Urbz
01-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Sharing the same issue here...last week we had a pvp rush to see how we doing in over 200 hits I lost maybe 5 units ...I'm carefully choosing my opponents ...I'm way stronger than them.....today I attacked a guy with 1/4 of my stats ...in 15 hits I lost 13 units.....it is BS ....

lowellmk
01-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Hello all,

As we lead up to Battle For Brazil, we want to give all of you the chance to test your strength as a group and engage in some seriously epic combat. For the weekend of 1/11 to 1/13 (from noon on 1/11 to noon on 1/13), there will be a faction-based PVP tournament; during that time we will be watching which factions complete the most successful attacks and raids on other players, with their efforts counted as a group.

After the event is over, we will be awarding the top 50 factions the following prize:

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/201/factionpvp.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/factionpvp.jpg/)

Some specifics about the event:

-Everyone in the winning factions will get the prize. Please remain in your faction until prizes are awarded to make sure you get a prize.

-"Successful attacks and raids" means attacks against other players where you are successful. Attacks or raids that you do not win, or defenses against attacks/raids initiated by other players (whether you win or not) are not counted. Please remember that your win/loss total on your profile also counts defenses against other players, but those defenses are not counted towards this event. It is only attacks that you initiate and are successful.

-The ghost member issue: We understand that some players have faction members that they cannot remove, and that some players cannot see their faction info. We understand the concern and are working on getting that fix out right now.

-The faction of the people you are attacking does not matter. They can all be from the same faction, they can all be from different factions, what counts is the number of successful attacks against other players.

Good luck everyone.

Hi All -

I'm unclear how to identify and launch an attack. I know that sounds stupid but I can't find any info.

Thanks

Selfproclaimed
01-11-2013, 03:41 PM
If you are in a faction Lowell. Alls you have to do is go into your rivals list , find a someone with lower stats than you , and attack them or raid them..

Fl@sh
01-11-2013, 03:43 PM
http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz192/denistephenson/smileys/smiley%20characters/20-1.gif

Alpha dog
01-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Well as I see many of us are having these problems with high casualties, I have lost countless high end valor units and expensive in game monetary units that have very low and low casualty rates. I have many PvP wins under my belt and this 'spike' in casualty is real, not in my imagination or anyone elses. And it sucks big time. Since 8am GMT I have noticed this 'spike' and dropped my attack stats quite a bit, and all for a unit that has a score of 478/382, is it worth it...NO. but for the good of our faction I will continue bashing away.

Maybe CJ could enlighten us as to what the parameters of this casualty spike is. Will it stay like this or is it only for the PvP period.

Are light gold or non gold players no longer wanted in this game or are we just to be fish for the heavy gold sharks, Flavious Flav said it right, the heavy gold spenders get the advantage all the way here on this WD and this PvP. Even with well played tactics from the rest of us we get thrown to the sharks if this is the way it stays.

So Gree is this how you want to play it? I dont think I will ever spend another penny on this game as I can never compete with those spending thousands of $$$$ so why bother

Urbz
01-11-2013, 04:22 PM
This ^

Alpha couldn't say it better....I was about to sell my watch on Craigslist to get a iTunes card ....lol stupid me

ohgreatitsryan
01-11-2013, 04:27 PM
My attack has dropped about 5k or more since this event started today, and that is just from raiding.

Normally I very rarely lose units, and my a/d never goes down more than 500 after extended raiding, but FIVE THOUSAND? and it probably wasn't anymore than 300 or so SUCCESSFUL raids.

Wufnu
01-11-2013, 04:38 PM
I was going to post about how nice it would be to have some sort of status board going. You wouldn't have to post exact numbers just the rankings as we go along.

I have to agree about the high losses. They've definitely tweaked the code and it just sucks for an event like this unless you have an all gold army. I can barely keep up with my losses and losing high value low loss units for no rhyme or reason. Maybe they wanted to do away with the meat shields? And it isn't just PVP, my losses on the missions are way up also.

Poopenshire
01-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Ask everyone around, normally I am the mouth piece for casualties. I have not seen any difference yet. I'm still selective but also understand what I can and cannot raid easily. If something was tweaked it would only make sense. I just have not seen it yet.

Flavious Flav
01-11-2013, 04:51 PM
As far as what CJ/Gree has posted, the event is on. Continue your attacks and raids until 12:00 pm PST on Sunday the 13th of January, 2013.

For the higher casualty rate issue, all I can say is who cares. You are either in it at all cost, or you can just camp and wait for the B4B. Just my opinion. I've spent millions on lost units myself, just part of the game.

V/R,

-DD

Even after my earlier rant, I agree with most of what you are saying. I may rant about losses but like you said it's part of the game. I get you on expensive money units. I'm more concerned about losing high value valor units and high value loot units. These mostly have low casualty rates and are very difficult to replace. We can always make more money in the game to replace units but the units I'm worried about can't be replaced with cash. I don't like the casualty rate but its just another hurdle. I may rant about gold players but they pay the bills. The reality is gold players have an advantage and casualty rates are higher. This just adds two more strategic points to the game. The game is great. It kind of tells all of us how cool this game is. Lots of us complain but most keep right on playing. I stand by my earlier post about the tilted playing field but I'm still playing. Hopefully, GREE and CJ will help us hold onto the edges and not fall off the field.

Flavious Flav
01-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Ask everyone around, normally I am the mouth piece for casualties. I have not seen any difference yet. I'm still selective but also understand what I can and cannot raid easily. If something was tweaked it would only make sense. I just have not seen it yet.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I've got a good idea of who I can and can't attack & raid. I have been wrong before, yeah I said it. It seems like the casualty rates are a trend from prior posts but maybe it's a glitch that's hitting a large number of players. If you would, let us know if your rates change.

Fl@sh
01-11-2013, 05:53 PM
I haven't lost a single unit. Here's my recommendation for everyone; lower your ally count so that you are taking more indestructible units in to battle. I have a sweet spot in PvP where I can go straight down the list, in whale territory, and not lose a single battle or unit. And yes, I do take some highly consumable units to battle.

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Hi All -

I'm unclear how to identify and launch an attack. I know that sounds stupid but I can't find any info.

Thanks

Read the Dummies for MW

Ferr
01-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Read the Dummies for MW
That my friend, is not very helpful ;)

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Top 140 faction Armored Air Cavalry. Looking for dedicated strong members to join us. We have +9 health, +5 cash output, +20 defense. Our ranked are shored up by +100k atk/def members. Donations daily are required 7 mil a week. Candidates must have 40k atk/ def levels. Must have 450k iph. Must be daily player.
Request membership and add my Allie code to be accepted by me, once I verify your qualifications you will be added.

Hmmm....another one of the faction hijacking thread, posting your faction recruitment thread cost nothing

P/s - today i am in great mood, doing your great faction a favor, try this guy out, claim to be strong player, Arturas,

Lvl 172
Attack 7,300
Stamina 70

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Join our faction. Ranked 87 in last PVP tournament and have increase strong membership since. Code 486375845. Called Col Matt.

Hmmm....wow, another one of the faction hijacking thread, posting your faction recruitment thread cost nothing

P/s - today i am in great mood, doing your great faction a favor, try this guy out, claim to be strong player, Arturas,

Lvl 172
Attack 7,300
Stamina 70

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 06:18 PM
My 28-member faction currently has 1 open slot and will have another half dozen or so tonight as I am booting inactive / non-participating members after giving them days to respond with no avail...+5% Health Regen, +20% Building Defense, my only real requirement is that you're a daily player willing to give about 10% of your money to the faction, message me if interested

Hmmm....WOW, another one of the faction hijacking thread, posting your faction recruitment thread cost nothing

P/s - today i am in great mood, doing your great faction a favor, try this guy out, claim to be strong player, Arturas, hurry other factions is EYING on him too

Lvl 172
Attack 7,300
Stamina 70

Baraka
01-11-2013, 06:20 PM
You crack me up Nasty lol. That guy is too good for our faction. He would show us all up.

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 06:24 PM
So, if I raid a rivals building: income, defence, or boost building that is counted as well as PVP?

This is great! It's going to be a crazy weekend!

Nothing special, it's just any daily chorus for any foot soldier !!! The additional for the Top 50 faction is just a JUNKED plane from GREE, probably needed to special some gold for the mechanics to look at it !!!

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Looks like 48 hours.

Looks like ??? So CJ, it is not confirmed or you are unsure ???

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 06:31 PM

What are you talking about ??? All the factions are very strong BUT are you qualify to be with the bestest of the bestest !!!

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 06:35 PM
That my friend, is not very helpful ;)

Hmm, ..... Now I understand the reason there is still so many dummies in MW :D

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 06:41 PM
My income is at 900k per hour
Level 98
20 allies
80 stealth bombers (3.6 mil each)
80 Aircraft carriers (5.4 mil each)
(80 is the max with 20 allies)
Both are the highest scoring
Units available without gold!

Are you promoting sales for junked stealth bombers and junked aircraft carriers ?? You must have reading from DUMMIES for MW

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Nasty I think you forgot to quote and comment someone from page 1 You should look into that asap! You cant double the length of a thread unless you get them all!

Thanx for the tip off, please advise if i missed anyone out, just realized lots of people been reading DUMMIES for MW, which is also a junk

Oceanz
01-11-2013, 06:51 PM
I wonder if that 7,300 guy meant 73,000

I hope so, for his sake

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 06:59 PM
I wonder if that 7,300 guy meant 73,000

I hope so, for his sake

No worries mate, forget about the figure, he could be 7,300K all I can say is he claimed to be a strong player, just grab him up, he does sounds desperate !!!

Flavious Flav
01-11-2013, 07:08 PM
I haven't lost a single unit. Here's my recommendation for everyone; lower your ally count so that you are taking more indestructible units in to battle. I have a sweet spot in PvP where I can go straight down the list, in whale territory, and not lose a single battle or unit. And yes, I do take some highly consumable units to battle.

Thanks, good suggestion and I agree that would help. But here we go again, I have a ticket in to fix my allies. I have 700 allies but I only have access to 100. I can't get to them to delete them. The 100 I have access to I want to keep. When I can repopulate my list and get to the last 600, I will follow your suggestion.

chbranch
01-11-2013, 08:18 PM
Sounds like a lot of hating on this thread.

Lt Chow
01-11-2013, 08:23 PM

This wknd will tell us if we're strong but I assure you that we have 15 dedicated players (we just lost 13 ghost players) who would appreciate your help.

Captian Awesome
01-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Are you promoting sales for junked stealth bombers and junked aircraft carriers ?? You must have reading from DUMMIES for MW

What's wrong with being proud of what you accomplished In A game without spending real money?
Or what's wrong with not being as good as you? Without competition you would just be attacking yourself ....

ochr0961
01-11-2013, 09:19 PM
So is there any way to see if your faction is in the top 50 for this event? Or is everyone just going blind?

digisyn
01-11-2013, 09:21 PM
From 3pm to 6pm I had about 600 attacks up and down the rival list... maybe 10-20 units lost due to sloppy random attacks. Since I started up again at 10:30 pm est or so I have been losing 1-2 units per attack. I had an att of 240k+ and now I am below 220. Lost 40 transport raiders which I invested countless hours in acquiring & dozens of valor units no cash bought units lost that I could see. It just doesn't make sense. Anyhow, I stopped attacking for the night & submitted a ticket on the matter. Hope this is cleared up before I start again tomorrow. I can't take this level of casualties... Id hate to see it if I didn't have the bonus casualty reductions from the infirmary and5% reduction units.

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 09:43 PM
What's wrong with being proud of what you accomplished In A game without spending real money?
Or what's wrong with not being as good as you? Without competition you would just be attacking yourself ....

Well, if anyone knows their game, then they should know the units!!

Cheers :D

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 09:49 PM
From 3pm to 6pm I had about 600 attacks up and down the rival list... maybe 10-20 units lost due to sloppy random attacks. Since I started up again at 10:30 pm est or so I have been losing 1-2 units per attack. I had an att of 240k+ and now I am below 220. Lost 40 transport raiders which I invested countless hours in acquiring & dozens of valor units no cash bought units lost that I could see. It just doesn't make sense. Anyhow, I stopped attacking for the night & submitted a ticket on the matter. Hope this is cleared up before I start again tomorrow. I can't take this level of casualties... Id hate to see it if I didn't have the bonus casualty reductions from the infirmary and5% reduction units.

Yep, each time if I lost any unit it will be the Transport Raider and wow, you've been working very hard, by now should done more than a thousand attack already.....I thought I've been hardworking with 150 attack, lol

Captian Awesome
01-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Well, if anyone knows their game, then they should know the units!!

Yeah ... I invested in a lot of expensive units during the last four months of bordem with the game.
Hahaha ... Maybe I'm in the MW book for dummies as an example :) Ahhhh ... Live and learn

iamnasty
01-11-2013, 11:26 PM
Yeah ... I invested in a lot of expensive units during the last four months of bordem with the game.
Hahaha ... Maybe I'm in the MW book for dummies as an example :) Ahhhh ... Live and learn

P/s - According to intell, the Dummies book is a junk

Flavious Flav
01-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Alpha dog, thanks for the support.

The increased building defense we are getting from bought bonuses in the factions couldn't be causing all this havoc, could it? Also, there is a casualty bonus within the factions, could not having it opened cause the high casualty rates? Seems that the faction bonuses would have the most effect on world dom and rates we are use to would follow PvP. Is this event considered part of world dom?

CJ54, please help us.

Jacko99
01-12-2013, 03:21 AM
Your name, iamnasty, is very appropriate.

Dutchie
01-12-2013, 03:27 AM

iamnastyandaprick would be even more appropriate :)

Wufnu
01-12-2013, 07:06 AM
Alpha dog, thanks for the support.

The increased building defense we are getting from bought bonuses in the factions couldn't be causing all this havoc, could it? Also, there is a casualty bonus within the factions, could not having it opened cause the high casualty rates? Seems that the faction bonuses would have the most effect on world dom and rates we are use to would follow PvP. Is this event considered part of world dom?

CJ54, please help us.

It would be nice if they told us what was going on wouldn't it? And I take back what I said about the casualty rate sucking for an event llike this. It adds another dimension to the game and prevents people from racking up huge amounts of BP's without paying the price.

I don't think it's due to the faction bonuses because in this event we are attacking anyone and not just players in factions. But I do believe it's a taste of things to come or the "new normal".

I've been playing this game for over a month now and pretty much flying blind as all the guides written have conflicting tactics.

Koz
01-12-2013, 09:00 AM
CJ. will all the factions be ranked or know where they stand or is it just the top 50. I have all my guys out fighting 24/7 will I be able to tell where we rank among all the factions out there?
Will there be away for the faction leader to see win/loss record for individuals or the faction as a whole. in other words will I know who is playing or who is sitting on their butts riding others coat tails

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 09:05 AM

iamnastyandaprick would be even more appropriate :)

Woh, thank you ladies and gentlemen, it seems I do have some fans ere, no worries, I will give my very best to be nasty and a prick
Thank you for your unlimited and continuously support

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 09:12 AM
CJ. will all the factions be ranked or know where they stand or is it just the top 50. I have all my guys out fighting 24/7 will I be able to tell where we rank among all the factions out there?
Will there be away for the faction leader to see win/loss record for individuals or the faction as a whole. in other words will I know who is playing or who is sitting on their butts riding others coat tails

Hmmm.......you're rite, no point faction members in the forum instead they should be out there in the battle field on 24/7 !!! Yep embarrassing if fall off Top 50 !!!

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 09:19 AM
So is there any way to see if your faction is in the top 50 for this event? Or is everyone just going blind?

Yep, after 2 days or less now, get your guys to work harder....24/7, won't sound good if your faction is no. 51 and sitting on the sideline watching the UN-NAME PLANE fly pass your faction !!!

Wufnu
01-12-2013, 09:55 AM
LOL Nasty... I post while I'm waiting to regenerate, I only have 14 stamina. But at this casualty rate it's more than enough.

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 10:12 AM
LOL Nasty... I post while I'm waiting to regenerate, I only have 14 stamina. But at this casualty rate it's more than enough.

Hmm.... Again ere caught you ain't working very hard, instead of 'waiting' you should check your army and attend to the casualty, or take a rest to regenerate your concentration, in the forum it's just talk and won't help you to win the war! Don't cry to anyone if your faction is no. 52 !!

P/s - no. 51 is taken and they are in the preparation to watching on the sideline the UN-NAME plane fly pass them

Wufnu
01-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Hell Nasty when I get tired of this I play my other game to pass the time. :cool:

iamnasty
01-12-2013, 10:50 PM
@lamnasty - love your sarcasm in every post. Lmao

Love and sarcastic ??? Boy, there is a great battle ongoing, get your units out there and do your duty for your faction, imagine your faction in this case will be no. 53, sitting on the sideline watching the UN-NAME PLANE flying pass your faction and you'll be telling yourself, if I have done my duty for my faction, we could be no. 51, sitting the front roll with better view, watching the UN-NAME PLANE flying pass

Sir Goode
01-13-2013, 09:43 AM
I have racked up over 1200 wins for my faction in 46hrs. Hopefuly enough to place. (27 other members besides myself)

ochr0961
01-13-2013, 01:54 PM
So when are we going to find out all the rankings?

SIRREAL
01-13-2013, 05:13 PM
I can't launch any faction pvp battles !!!! Only the one on one regular attacks ! What the heck is the problem ???!!!! It's 5pm on the 13th and I have no idea what is wrong !!!!!

Baraka
01-13-2013, 05:19 PM
I can't launch any faction pvp battles !!!! Only the one on one regular attacks ! What the heck is the problem ???!!!! It's 5pm on the 13th and I have no idea what is wrong !!!!!
There is no faction PVP battles. They are just normal battles. It's finished now anyway. Lol.

nic4msu
01-13-2013, 05:19 PM

Nothing's wrong. 1. The PvP event ended at noon on the 13th. 2. The PvP event consisted of members engaging in their usual rival attacks and raids, the only difference being that the number of successful attacks and raids they had during the time of the event would be combined with the numbers for their teammates and compared against all the other factions. The top 50 factions will be ranked, and all members in those factions get a prize.

Now breathe.

SIRREAL
01-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Nothing's wrong. 1. The PvP event ended at noon on the 13th. 2. The PvP event consisted of members engaging in their usual rival attacks and raids, the only difference being that the number of successful attacks and raids they had during the time of the event would be combined with the numbers for their teammates and compared against all the other factions. The top 50 factions will be ranked, and all members in those factions get a prize.

Now breathe.

I know it's been over since noon ... But the way they described it I was expecting something completely different ... Wish they would have been more clear about about the actual logistics of the tournament !!!! Stupid nerds !!!

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 05:37 PM
I have racked up over 1200 wins for my faction in 46hrs. Hopefuly enough to place. (27 other members besides myself)

Yep, i have done all the seat for everyone, there is definitely plenty of places for you and your faction, sitting next to me, watching the UN-NAME PLANE flying pass

cheers :D

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 05:38 PM
I know it's been over since noon ... But the way they described it I was expecting something completely different ... Wish they would have been more clear about about the actual logistics of the tournament !!!! Stupid nerds !!!

No worries mate, you also can sit next to me watching the UN-NAME PLANE flying by

Sir Goode
01-13-2013, 05:52 PM

The rules were pretty straight forward. They also posts more detailed rules in the foums.

Vile Lynn
01-13-2013, 09:25 PM
That was a fun 48 hrs!

CJ - Thanks for all the info before the PvP Tourney started & thanks for counting raids too!:)

YLL
01-13-2013, 09:52 PM
Stupid nerds !!!

Now, that's what I call an oxymoron... ;)

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 10:12 PM
Now, that's what I call an oxymoron... ;)

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/oxymoron
From 5th century Latin oxymoron, from Ancient Greek ὀξύς (oxus, “sharp”) (English oxy-, as in oxygen) + μωρός (mōros, “dull”) (English moron (“stupid person”)).[1] Literally “sharp-dull”, itself an oxymoron, hence autological; compare sophomore (literally “wise fool”), influenced by similar analysis. The compound form *ὀξύμωρον (oxumōron) is not found in the extant Greek sources

ochr0961
01-13-2013, 11:00 PM
When are they going to come out with the rankings for us already?

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 11:29 PM
When are they going to come out with the rankings for us already?

I would be very nice to have a list of top factions and numbers of successful attacks next to every faction . Reason is a lot of people are saying that event isn't real and that it's just a stress test for Battle for Brazil , with number of attacks we can see if data is more less accurate , I'm from smaller faction , but personally attacked over 5000 times , I know my teammates did the same.

The seats for the factions above TOP 50 are ready, please book in advance for front roll view to watch the UN-NAME PLANE flying pass by.........last minute reservation is not accepted with limited seats available

P/s - Beer and food is not included.

FAKATA
01-14-2013, 01:39 AM
I would be very nice to have a list of top factions and numbers of successful attacks next to every faction . Reason is a lot of people are saying that event isn't real and that it's just a stress test for Battle for Brazil , with number of attacks we can see if data is more less accurate , I'm from smaller faction , but personally attacked over 5000 times , I know my teammates did the same.

HGF69
01-14-2013, 04:29 AM

If you attacked 5000 times, thats some feat and if your faction all did the same I think you can be guaranteed a top 50 spot.

killian121212
01-14-2013, 05:26 AM
In a robot voice....you are a huge nerd! 5000 times wow.

amir1974
01-14-2013, 05:38 AM
i played MW for a long time and i participated in the event with more than 1000 attacks and like 500 raids and i can say the casuaality is just a gltch , for me it was PROSPEROUS , my attack went up from 21k to 23+ and same with def now around 24k , i got some indestructible , and i want to ask you if u got them or is it a glitch.
6 Desert Elite 10A/11D
7 Armed Steel Worker 14A/14D
2 Metro tank 15A/17D
1 Skull Batalion Leader 18A /5 D
all are inderstructible , but my question is , if they are indestructible how the hell was i able to get them? aren't they indestruble? what's happening? are we gonna lose our indestructibles too while attacked ?

Rgf111
01-14-2013, 06:42 AM
anybody know when the results are due out?

hound
01-14-2013, 06:49 AM
I didn't make it to 5,000... Only 4,500- does that make me a semi-nerd?? lol

Jonmutley
01-14-2013, 07:14 AM
I would be very nice to have a list of top factions and numbers of successful attacks next to every faction . Reason is a lot of people are saying that event isn't real and that it's just a stress test for Battle for Brazil , with number of attacks we can see if data is more less accurate , I'm from smaller faction , but personally attacked over 5000 times , I know my teammates did the same. sorry, I think you may find that 5000 attacks in a weekend is actually impossible. Do the math.3 mins (how long the stamina bar takes to go up) times 5000 attacks = 15000 minutes. There's 60 mins in an hour so divide 15000 with 60 mins and hey presto! 250 hours! Only 48 hours in a weekend. Did you use doctor whos tardis?! Hmmmmmm slight exaggeration there bud, a bit like Clinton when he said he didn't have any birds on the side! Lol

Kegapult
01-14-2013, 07:17 AM
3 days x 24 hrs = 72 hrs x 60 minutes per hour = 4320 minutes divided by the 3 minutes it takes for 1 stamina to replenish equals 1440. seems a little far fetched to be able to attack 5000 times even if you got 1 stamina every minute

Rgf111
01-14-2013, 07:21 AM
sorry, I think you may find that 5000 attacks in a weekend is actually impossible. Do the math.3 mins (how long the stamina bar takes to go up) times 5000 attacks = 15000 minutes. There's 60 mins in an hour so divide 15000 with 60 mins and hey presto! 250 hours! Only 48 hours in a weekend. Did you use doctor whos tardis?! Hmmmmmm slight exaggeration there bud, a bit like Clinton when he said he didn't have any birds on the side! Lol

haha i was thinking the same!! i was on my second account doing raids every 2hrs when my 38 (raised to 39 as i levelled up) stamina refilled and i set an alarm during the night to wake me and i managed approx 1000 PVPs so to hit 5000 you'd have to use a lot of gold, for a pretty poor unit its not worth it or have around 4000 in stamina to get the advantage lol;)

Jonmutley
01-14-2013, 07:22 AM
sorry, I think you may find that 5000 attacks in a weekend is actually impossible. Do the math.3 mins (how long the stamina bar takes to go up) times 5000 attacks = 15000 minutes. There's 60 mins in an hour so divide 15000 with 60 mins and hey presto! 250 hours! Only 48 hours in a weekend. Did you use doctor whos tardis?! Hmmmmmm slight exaggeration there bud, a bit like Clinton when he said he didn't have any birds on the side! Lol unless of coarse you've spent your wages on gold. In which case I will eat my words. Can't say fairer than that!

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 07:32 AM
3 days x 24 hrs = 72 hrs x 60 minutes per hour = 4320 minutes divided by the 3 minutes it takes for 1 stamina to replenish equals 1440. seems a little far fetched to be able to attack 5000 times even if you got 1 stamina every minute

I did about 500 hits as I think it is more interesting in the forum, wherelse the UN-NAME PLANE is not worth the efforts. your mathematically calculation are correct BUT you have overlook something in MW, not if someone use gold to regenerate, 10 gold for 50 bullets

10thSFmedic
01-14-2013, 08:50 AM
Where do we look for the results? TY

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Where do we look for the results? TY

I am already on the sideline waiting for the rest of other factions members above TOP 50 to join in and watch the UN-NAME PLANE flying by
On the results, quite sure CJ will LOOK INTO THIS

Jean marc
01-14-2013, 10:16 AM
It would be nice to see the result of all the factions, then we would know how strong we are, this would help to adjust our Attack/raid. for other event.

Led
01-14-2013, 10:51 AM
I wonder if we will hear anything today?

CJ54
01-14-2013, 12:12 PM
We're compiling and verifying the results right now; we'll have something posted as soon as we can. Thanks everyone for participating this weekend!

Baraka
01-14-2013, 12:14 PM
We're compiling and verifying the results right now; we'll have something posted as soon as we can. Thanks everyone for participating this weekend!cheers CJ. Hope it's today.

Dudebot121256
01-14-2013, 12:28 PM
We're compiling and verifying the results right now; we'll have something posted as soon as we can. Thanks everyone for participating this weekend!Thanks, CJ. Much like the Christmas PVP event in CC, can you post the amount of successful attacks made by the entire faction?

Ragmondino
01-14-2013, 12:35 PM
Can you confirm when it ended? Cause after the time you posted I still kept getting the pop up screen

Peppers
01-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Can you confirm when it ended? Cause after the time you posted I still kept getting the pop up screen

I just got a pop-up for it a little while ago.

CJ, You said it went from Noon PST Friday to Noon PST on Sunday. Can you please verify that there were no glitches on your end, and the event didn't run longer than those 48 hours?

Thanks
Peppers

Angirl
01-14-2013, 12:45 PM
I hope it ended yesterday lol

Sandukan
01-14-2013, 12:46 PM
I don't know why Gree ends events on Sundays.
I am yet to see them do anything administrative or otherwise on a Sunday.

CJ54
01-14-2013, 01:11 PM
I just got a pop-up for it a little while ago.

CJ, You said it went from Noon PST Friday to Noon PST on Sunday. Can you please verify that there were no glitches on your end, and the event didn't run longer than those 48 hours?

Thanks
Peppers

The pop-up may need to be switched off with a data push, I'll check. As far as I know there were no glitches (we're pulling the results now, which will take a bit because of the size/nature), if anything pops up I will certainly let everyone know. The event didn't run longer than that time period.

albeezy
01-14-2013, 01:16 PM
The pop-up may need to be switched off with a data push, I'll check. As far as I know there were no glitches (we're pulling the results now, which will take a bit because of the size/nature), if anything pops up I will certainly let everyone know. The event didn't run longer than that time period.
Does Gree really save data by the hour? What I mean is, if the tournament ended yesterday at 12 noon PST which was 25.25 hours ago, you would have to have the data pulled yesterday at noon PST or would have to store the data in 1 hour increments and then add them up at the end (i.e., pull the data for each hour from 1/11 noon PST to 1/13 noon PST and then add the totals for each hour up). I find that strange...

EDIT: Or the data could be stored/logged separately from the normal data during the tournament I guess...

Q Raider
01-14-2013, 01:19 PM
Does Gree really save data by the hour? What I mean is, if the tournament ended yesterday at 12 noon PST which was 25.25 hours ago, you would have to have the data pulled yesterday at noon PST or would have to store the data in 1 hour increments and then add them up at the end (i.e., pull the data for each hour from 1/11 noon PST to 1/13 noon PST and then add the totals for each hour up). I find that strange...

Perhaps a method for highlighting game "anomalies" albeezy...

Baraka
01-14-2013, 01:26 PM
Will you give totals so we can tally them up with our own numbers.

Chevy
01-14-2013, 03:34 PM
Does anybody know of a way to view the results of the PVP tourney? Also, if you are a leader can you see your teams individual results. Ie: find out who the freeloaders are...Thanks.

Fanta32
01-14-2013, 03:34 PM
its one man with a pad of paper, a pencil and 327,401 screenshots counting out the results GEEEEEEEZ give him a break. results posted 17th Jan

Baraka
01-14-2013, 03:35 PM
Does anybody know of a way to view the results of the PVP tourney? Also, if you are a leader can you see your teams individual results. Ie: find out who the freeloaders are...Thanks.results not out yet. No way to check aside from checking yourself.

Ragmondino
01-14-2013, 03:43 PM
We took screen shots of every player just before it started and just after it finished. Not to check for freeloaders just for fun between ourselves. You could try that.

Baraka
01-14-2013, 03:43 PM
We took screen shots of every player just before it started and just after it finished. Not to check for freeloaders just for fun between ourselves. You could try that.same here. Was good fun

Ragmondino
01-14-2013, 03:45 PM
It was. Made it a bit more interesting for us all. And a bit if healthy competition never hurts.

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 03:48 PM
same here. Was good fun

You sounds great and joyful, must be after having a 'GREAT' date with Ken

Baraka
01-14-2013, 04:39 PM
You sounds great and joyful, must be after having a 'GREAT' date with Ken

Cheers :DI love the rhyming there. Very good. Date with Ken mmmmm.... Ill pass thanks lol.

CJ54
01-14-2013, 06:08 PM
Hey guys, we've finished pulling the data and will be rolling out the rewards. I'll additionally make a post shortly featuring the top 50 winners with the attack numbers per faction.

Selfproclaimed
01-14-2013, 06:09 PM
Hey CJ . I sent you a pm a little bit ago, can you check that out when you get a chance. The person is hitting VFF members.

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Hey guys, we've finished pulling the data and will be rolling out the rewards. I'll additionally make a post shortly featuring the top 50 winners with the attack numbers per faction.

CJ, i told everyone you will LOOK INTO THIS

Toughy
01-14-2013, 06:35 PM
Thanks a lot, CJ. Great work by you and you team. Looking forward to seeing the results

supadjp
01-14-2013, 06:41 PM
Fun challenge. Can't wait to see how everyone did! Team goals was a great idea for this game.

Buzz
01-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Hey - First Year Veteran prize. I got a pop-up this morning(EST here in Canada) and it said that this inventory item would be added to the players inventory as soon as you played. Noting yet in the inventory. Anyone else see this or was I dreaming.....good stats on the item for a freebie!! Anyone have information on this?

BigDawgMaximus
01-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Will all factions (besides just the Top 50) at least find out where they ranked overall in the latest PvP tournament?

CharlesBronson
01-14-2013, 07:36 PM
Will all factions (besides just the Top 50) at least find out where they ranked overall in the latest PvP tournament?
Wouldn't count on it. There are probably thousands of factions (there is a prize for the top 10,000 factions in battle for brazil after all). Besides pun already told the rest of us we are playing for second place and I hear they are planning to take second and third as well!

Who needs a faction member? I think I want to try and fight for fourth place! Stats in signature. Pm me please with your faction benefits!

Morphlingman
01-14-2013, 07:36 PM
Ya. So someone can see that they finished 51st.

Fun Killer
01-14-2013, 07:37 PM
I also got received that splash screen in the morning, nothing in my inventory either. I recall the attack states was 120.

Kevin Harvey
01-14-2013, 07:58 PM
Can not wait to see those results in numbers of wins per faction.

Mcdoc
01-14-2013, 08:23 PM
Good luck to all VFF making it into the Top 50 :) - nothing like a little friendly competition amongst VFF factions to see how we all place - I know all the factions were going hard :)

Corsair
01-14-2013, 08:28 PM
Maybe we should have asked CJ his definition of soon... :D

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Maybe we should have asked CJ his definition of soon... :D

CJ will LOOK INTO THIS

Kevin Harvey
01-14-2013, 08:36 PM
Word. I have been searching 2 hours now. He must have a Doctor in the family. Lol

nic4msu
01-14-2013, 08:46 PM
I've never refreshed the forum as frequently as I have while waiting for "shortly" to arrive. (Not complaining ... just excited/nervous to see the results -- it's like getting my bar results all over again!)

FAKATA
01-14-2013, 09:01 PM
In a robot voice....you are a huge nerd! 5000 times wow.

Shieeet !!! haters going to hate no matter what :) with 71 stamina i was just randomly clicking attack and every 50 times refresh stamina for 10 gold , was barely even looking at the screen lol

Kevin Harvey
01-14-2013, 09:02 PM
I feel your pain eagle77eye. I want to go to bed but I am setting here refreshing for the results. Feels like Christmas as a kid because of all the work my faction put into it.

FAKATA
01-14-2013, 09:04 PM
sorry, I think you may find that 5000 attacks in a weekend is actually impossible. Do the math.3 mins (how long the stamina bar takes to go up) times 5000 attacks = 15000 minutes. There's 60 mins in an hour so divide 15000 with 60 mins and hey presto! 250 hours! Only 48 hours in a weekend. Did you use doctor whos tardis?! Hmmmmmm slight exaggeration there bud, a bit like Clinton when he said he didn't have any birds on the side! Lol

OMG !!! have you heard about 10 gold = 50 stamina or 100$ = 1500 gold ? now you have some more homework to do ! get to it !

Kevin Harvey
01-14-2013, 09:07 PM
It is already tomorrow.....

hellspawnghe
01-14-2013, 09:08 PM
Hustle for this thread :D I am waiting too

Corsair
It is already tomorrow.....Not in California...3 more hours to go there!

Selfproclaimed
Hate to be a killjoy Kevin but they go by pst time. Lol you might be up for a few more hours.

FAKATA
01-14-2013, 09:10 PM

Another genius !!! gold is the answer ! 100$ = 1500 gold / 10 gold per recharge x 50 stamina = 7500 attacks !!! now , my thumps were tired so got few 2/2 sets

Morphlingman
01-14-2013, 09:16 PM
wasn't this PVP event 48 hrs not 72. Someone's math is off.

Shrinko
01-14-2013, 09:26 PM
wasn't this PVP event 48 hrs not 72. Someone's math is off.

It was a 48 hours event. Lol. Noon on 1/11 to noon on 1/12 is 24 hrs and noon of 1/12 to noon of 1/13 is another 24 hrs. 24+24=?

nic4msu
01-14-2013, 09:28 PM
But it FELT like 72 to those of us who decided not to sleep!

wowfiend1207
01-14-2013, 09:40 PM
Kinda taking the game a little far. It is just a.........game

Morphlingman
01-14-2013, 09:47 PM

I agree completely.
And it's not about the game. It's about winning!

iamnasty
01-14-2013, 09:48 PM

The choice is yours !!!

wowfiend1207
01-14-2013, 09:54 PM
Its just sad

nic4msu
01-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Absolutely, the choice was mine! I'm a no gold player. I was rewarded with an Anniversary Center during the event & if all goes well, with a decent ranking. If our ranking drops, at least I'll know it wasn't for lack of effort. I'm very satisfied with that.

ohgreatitsryan
01-14-2013, 10:01 PM
I wish CJ would give us a heads up about if this is going to be announced tonight or not...

Ryans67
01-14-2013, 10:09 PM
I just looked at the SF office, and the lights are off. Looks like the jokes on us! Lol.

ohgreatitsryan
01-14-2013, 10:10 PM
I just looked at the SF office, and the lights are off. Looks like the jokes on us! Lol.
For some of the people on this forum, that doesn't seem that far fetched of a thing to say. or do.

Tech2
01-14-2013, 10:22 PM
Another genius !!! gold is the answer ! 100$ = 1500 gold / 10 gold per recharge x 50 stamina = 7500 attacks !!! now , my thumps were tired so got few 2/2 sets

Since gold takes away all limitations, the only true limiting factor for the theoretical maximum amount of successful raids in a 24hr period would be the server response time on an attack, that being about 3 sec on a good day would put the total at approximately 28 800 for one player manually on a legitimate device.

24x60x60 / 3 but that would entail a complete dedication to completing this insane endeavor.
Now if the tournament goes on for x amount of days you can do the math from here yourself.

Also needed is a plugged in device, redbull by the case, and if married a lawyer on quick dial.

Selfproclaimed
01-14-2013, 10:23 PM
Ryan, you should take a pic with an angry face in front of there offices

Ryans67
01-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Or a brick....heh

Matt Thornton
01-14-2013, 10:39 PM
Or a brick....heh
Throw that brick and run ...... RUN !!

manbeast
01-14-2013, 10:41 PM
Since gold takes away all limitations, the only true limiting factor for the theoretical maximum amount of successful raids in a 24hr period would be the server response time on an attack, that being about 3 sec on a good day would put the total at approximately 28 800 for one player manually on a legitimate device.

24x60x60 / 3 but that would entail a complete dedication to completing this insane endeavor.
Now if the tournament goes on for x amount of days you can do the math from here yourself.

Also needed is a plugged in device, redbull by the case, and if married a lawyer on quick dial.

during the black dragon fighter pvp event, i believe lord/GRW did about 20,000 per day. stephen did 8,000 per day, on two separate accounts. or at least that's what i heard

albeezy
01-14-2013, 10:42 PM
Or a brick....heh
Now some idiot is going to throw a brick and then they will say ohgreatitsryan! LOL

Ryans67
01-14-2013, 10:47 PM
during the black dragon fighter pvp event, i believe lord/GRW did about 20,000 per day. stephen did 8,000 per day, on two separate accounts. or at least that's what i heard

And because of that event, he is now single, and able to complete twice as many attacks! J/k. ;)

CJ54
01-14-2013, 11:02 PM
Sorry guys, entirely a hold-up on my end, I wanted to double-check some of the results (plus, we discovered that if a guild's name changes during the event, it splits their results. Good to know for WD!). Prizes have been on their way out for a little while now regardless of whether the lights in the office are on or off, they should be fully awarded soon.

Or a brick....heh

Yeeeah, check your inventory before you do that :)

manbeast
01-14-2013, 11:04 PM
CJ to the rescue again

edit- no leaderboard this time?

Jhoemel
01-14-2013, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the prize cj.

When will the leaderboard released?

Selfproclaimed
01-14-2013, 11:09 PM
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Curbsideturtle/0d7f66cae0be46f9f928f8fec4e93628.jpg

manbeast
01-14-2013, 11:13 PM
i see CJ is creating a thread now.. i predict its the leaderboard

albeezy
01-14-2013, 11:16 PM
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Curbsideturtle/0d7f66cae0be46f9f928f8fec4e93628.jpg
Congrats! Nice sub ya got there!

Generik79
01-14-2013, 11:16 PM
Man this FACTION AVN SUB is gonna look good cruising the Brazilian coastline. Way to go US WOLVERINES!

Selfproclaimed
01-14-2013, 11:18 PM
I would like to think alpha made top 10 but our total wasn't as high as we had hoped. I want to attack someone now just to see it in my battle result,lol

Ryans67
01-14-2013, 11:18 PM
LOL...Well it appears these guys work in the dark. ;)

Dutchie
01-14-2013, 11:19 PM
I am already on the sideline waiting for the rest of other factions members above TOP 50 to join in and watch the UN-NAME PLANE flying by
On the results, quite sure CJ will LOOK INTO THIS

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis? Watching nein un-named planes fly by... it's a sub!!! LOL

Fanta32
01-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Throw that brick and run ...... RUN !!

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/4808/photojan15223358.jpg

iamnasty
01-15-2013, 04:05 PM
What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis? Watching nein un-named planes fly by... it's a sub!!! LOL

I waited and it never turn up now I know why it never never turn, thnx for the info, intell wrong, lol

digisyn
01-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Faction ranked 6th, 1750 attacks executed and no unit in my inventory.... Support says I am not on the list so no unit will be given...

killian121212
01-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Faction ranked 6th, 1750 attacks executed and no unit in my inventory.... Support says I am not on the list so no unit will be given...

I know the feeling my faction should have finished top15 but mysteriously we have been left out of the entire top 50 yet a member we picked up after the pvp tournament ended sent a ticket complaining for us and got the unit. He came from a non top 50. Great!

CJ54
01-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Hey all, I'm closing this thread up to make some room in the sticky section. You can move all discussion over to the winners list (we're getting some double-posts in both anyway).