PDA

View Full Version : Purchased and paid for GOLD, but never received what next?

Hound Dog
01-10-2013, 10:16 AM
I don't know what to do next. I purchased gold over 60 hours ago and still haven't received it. I assume it doesn't take this long. My ITunes account has been charged I sent a ticket to customer support days ago, with no response. Not sure what I can do. I suppose I could contact my credit card and contest the charges. Any suggestions?

Ranger4Life
01-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Contact iTunes support. They are much faster.

kev7298
01-10-2013, 10:37 AM
That's horrible, you would think that gree would fix this asap

Fl@sh
01-10-2013, 10:37 AM
It's been happening lately. I would suggest in the future when you open a ticket, put a brief description of the problem in the subject line. This will help support assign tickets to the person working on that specific problem. I believe A is the person investigating issues of this nature to find out why it is happening.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-10-2013, 10:42 AM
You might wish to suspend (not the same as BOYCOTT), all gold purchases until this issue is resolved. This could be a very disturbing trend, or just a glitch. It often means something or someone is about to be suspended. Not the purchaser, often the vendor. Apple would be happy to elaborate further. Apple has suspended vendors for security breaches or too many chargebacks.

chbranch
01-10-2013, 11:23 AM
I've had this happen to me a couple of times since Ive started playing on an IOS device. It's part hyper security of your credit card, itunes security with making online purchases, etc. Somewhere in the security checks n balances, if anything looks suspect it will throw up a red flag. itunes will get back to you pretty fast and will thoroughly investigate the issue. They have even thrown in bonus gold/gems for the inconvenience on a couple of occasions.

Hound Dog
01-11-2013, 03:45 AM
Update: 72 hours later I still haven't received the gold nor been contacted by support. So disappointed.

negotiator
01-11-2013, 07:42 AM
I had the same thing happen to me. Ticket to Apple was answered in about 4 hours and they told me to contact Gree. Ticket from Gree answered in about 9 days and their answer was....You guessed it contact Apple.

So I am out the vault of gold and $85 as it was on sale at the time. Wanting to buy gold however I am a little concerned. I have never seen a company work so hard not to take my money that I so willingly want to give them.

CJ if you are out there I sent you a PM on this as well.