PDA

View Full Version : Battle For Brazil 1/19 Sneak Preview: The Rewards

CJ54
01-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Hello everyone,

Our World Domination team would like to share the rewards for this upcoming event with you. When they first showed this list to me, I was speechless. We've never had an event with a reward spread this powerful or wide-reaching. Please note that like all the sneak peek World Domination content or information shared so far, these are subject to potential change if we must. If changes become imminent, we will do our level best to let you know as soon as possible.

Without further ado:

The Grand Prizes:

Faction #1: President of Brazil
Upgrade 3 Buildings At Once

Faction #2: Vice-President of Brazil
+20% more cash from buildings

Faction #3: Prime Minister of Brazil
+15% more cash from buildings

Top Faction Prizes:

Top 10 Factions: Central Fleet Command
3600 Attack, 4900 Defense, Bonus: Rivals use 3 less allies in combat

Top 25 Factions: Tactical Striker
1980 Attack, 1840 Defense, Bonus: +1% Alliance Attack Strength

Top 100 Factions: A2 Stiletto
1600 Attack, 1100 Defense, Bonus: +5% Air Attack

Top 1000 Factions: Yulian Class Invader
810 Attack, 750 Defense, Bonus: +5% Sea Defense

Top 5000 Factions: Fang Missile Projector
406 Attack, 293 Defense, Bonus: +10% defense from defense buildings

Top 10000 Factions: BFD-3 Fighting Vehicle
143 Attack, 336 Defense

These rewards are CUMULATIVE up the tiers, which means if you win #1 you get it all:

#1 Faction Gets:

Upgrade THREE Buildings At Once
+35% Building Cash Output Bonus
Rival uses 3 fewer allies bonus
+1% Alliance Attack bonus
+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+10% Defense from Defense Buildings Bonus
+8539 Attack
+9219 Defense

#2 Faction Gets:

+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+8539 Attack
+9219 Defense

#3 Faction Gets:

+15% Building Cash Output Bonus
+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+8539 Attack
+9219 Defense

Factions 4-10:

+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+8539 Attack
+9219 Defense

Factions 11-25:

+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+4939 Attack
+4319 Defense

Factions 26-100:

+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+2959 Attack
+2479 Defense

Factions 101-1000:

+5% Sea Defense bonus
+1359 Attack
+1379 Defense

Factions 1001-5000:

+549 Attack
+629 Defense

Factions 5001-10000:

+143 Attack
+336 Defense

And YES, everyone in the winning factions will get the rewards for their tier. We wish you all the very best of luck, and please do let us know what you think.

EDIT: Typo fixed.

EDIT: One of our sharp-eyed players (thanks Manbeast) and one of the head devs both spotted an error at about the same time last night, which was that the Seawolf Class Destroyer was a prize from a previous event that gave a valor bonus. We have swapped it for an item with similar raw stats, and the totals above have been adjusted for that change.

EDIT 1/16: The top 3 faction prizes have been changed.

EDIT 1/17: The Top Prize has been given a serious bump (3 buildings!!)

Ranger4Life
01-09-2013, 07:34 PM
AMAZING!!! Great work CJ and team.

Hero of Time
01-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Man this is awesome!

manbeast
01-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Epic post CJ!! Thank you!!

1 question-

"job payout"=money building output?

at first i thought it was a bonus for PVE missions but reading the bottom "cumulative" prizes it looks like money building output bonus

mxz
01-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Holy crap...

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Wow!!!!!......

Fl@sh
01-09-2013, 07:37 PM
................!

iamnasty
01-09-2013, 07:37 PM
wow, awesome

CJ54
01-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Before anyone asks, just so we're all clear, this is NOT for the pvp tournament this weekend, which is another warmup. This list is for the real deal, the BATTLE FOR BRAZIL.

Selfproclaimed
01-09-2013, 07:39 PM
And what if a faction has hackers in them? I can't point fingers to any particular ones because I don't know the members of them but rumors spread of some with hackers in them.

andy_xyz2004
01-09-2013, 07:42 PM
@CJ,
My question, Will android player received prize at same time with IOS player or should wait little longer ?

CJ54
01-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Epic post CJ!! Thank you!!

1 question-

"job payout"=money building output?

at first i thought it was a bonus for PVE missions but reading the bottom "cumulative" prizes it looks like money building output bonus

EDIT: It is building payouts, that was my dumb-finger typo. I'll edit the post.

Warfiend
01-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Completely re-motivated! Thanks CJ!

Ericinico
01-09-2013, 08:00 PM
do you lose the prizes if/when you leave the faction you won the event with?

Sepi
01-09-2013, 08:02 PM
O________O

Nice to have a sneak preview, CJ!

Forests will burn, death squads will visit your house, cats will be kidnapped and you can't concentrate at work, studies or hobbies. :D There will be blood... And people levelling up like crazy. ;)

I'm SO excited!

Dudebot121256
01-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Cool, awesome post. Can't wait to see what WD brings to MW.

Morphlingman
01-09-2013, 08:05 PM
CJ, I just hope you and the support team have a way to stop any hackers from winning these top prizes. It would really suck if hackers were the winners.

Vertex
Holy sh it......

digisyn
WTF! Awesome! Cannot wait!

Jhoemel
01-09-2013, 08:11 PM
Wow.after brazil a lot of guysnwill get stronger. Im speechless with the prizes

Peppers
01-09-2013, 08:11 PM
CJ, how will you determine "who" is in a faction when awarding prizes?

Is it... who was in the faction at the beginning of the event? At the end of the event? When prizes are awarded?

Will people be locked into their factions throughout? Will people be able to join factions during the event? Leave factions? Be removed by the leaders? Will factions be able to expand slots and add people during the event?

Edit: BTW, the prizes are awesome! Thanks :)

CJ54
01-09-2013, 08:16 PM
Item rewards will stay with you whether you stay in the faction or leave. Guild bonuses won't travel. The top 3 prizes are guild-specific titles/bonuses.

The guild system will be locked down during the event, which means no faction hopping or invites during the event.

Peppers
01-09-2013, 08:19 PM
The guild system will be locked down during the event, which means no faction hopping or invites during the event.

WHOA! Thanks for the quick reply! This is important info :)
If it was posted somewhere else, I must have missed it. Thanks.

bbprofitz
01-09-2013, 08:27 PM
will the ghost players be removed before the battle for brazil starts? i've got probably 10 players I cannot remove from my faction because of the dumb "error updating faction data" message.

FromAfar
01-09-2013, 08:50 PM
Cj,

Ummmmm 33.33% of the people in my faction are not in my faction. The "BUGGERS" if you will. Will they be getting bonus' for my work? The real members work?

Any progress with that?

Item rewards will stay with you whether you stay in the faction or leave. Guild bonuses won't travel. The top 3 prizes are guild-specific titles/bonuses.

General Soviet
01-09-2013, 08:51 PM
This is shaping up to be the best event yet. The stats are amazing, and the top ten thousand factions? Mind blowingly awesome. Cannot wait.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Captain Alexander Williams, a New York City police inspector at the time, attributed

"There's a sucker born every minute, but none of them ever die" to Joseph Bessimer, a

notorious confidence trickster of the early 1880s known to the police as "Paper Collar

Joe". See P. T. Barnum: the Legend and the Man, by A. H. Saxon(Columbia University

Press, 1989).

albeezy
01-09-2013, 09:50 PM
This is shaping up to be the best event yet. The stats are amazing, and the top ten thousand factions? Mind blowingly awesome. Cannot wait.
Yes even the shutyoutmoutbeforeif@;&it faction and the small **** (aka little Richard) factions will have a chance to get a prize!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Yes even the shutyoutmoutbeforeif@;&it faction and the small **** (aka little Richard) factions will have a chance to get a prize!

This presumes the event will even trigger.

It also presumes that it will function as touted.

I see promises, more promises of trinkets.

I have yet to see the "walk through" and the "how to play"!

leanayan
01-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Since WD will be a monthly event, are expecting the same set of prizes?

albeezy
01-09-2013, 10:12 PM
This presumes the event will even trigger.

It also presumes that it will function as touted.

I see promises, more promises of trinkets.

I have yet to see the "walk through" and the "how to play"!
Guess we shall see. I'm more interested in what will or won't be in your inventory after its over...good luck to all

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-09-2013, 11:19 PM
Guess we shall see. I'm more interested in what will or won't be in your inventory after its over...good luck to allI'm not participating, so my inventory will remain the same.

dj maj
01-09-2013, 11:31 PM
CUMULATIVE 0.0 wow sweeeeet

XxGNUTxX
01-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Will there be a be a chart of some sort that will actually show a accurate count that for an example showing this fraction beat this fraction by this many points or something ?

"T"
01-10-2013, 12:45 AM
These prizes sound amazing.

HGF69
01-10-2013, 01:48 AM

What happens if you leave the faction after the event and before you guys have added the prizes? Will you be able to identify that someone was part of a faction if they move on before all the tinkering around?

HGF69
01-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Another thing great prizes, but over time the stronger will get even stronger and 20 wars in they will be uncatchable.

Anyone new coming to the game will be a minnow and who's gonna want them in their faction? Just see this as being the same result after 20 wars and the league tables barely changing.

I look forward to being pleasantly suprised.

Tctiger
01-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Better than I hoped for this is going to be great and everyone will want to be in a faction now ! Bring on the war!

Major Silverback
01-10-2013, 03:30 AM
Big set of awards and they really entice. If all those a/d bonuses remain unseeable by an attacker, think of how dicey attacks can get after several rounds.

Dockman
01-10-2013, 05:48 AM
Bravo, bravo, bravo CJ. The prizes sound beyond belief. Thank you. It's a real incentive to join a faction and participate in WD.

P-TeCH
01-10-2013, 06:24 AM
wow. now this is how you keep this game going! thank you CJ and everyone involved in setting up this whole World Domination project!

what truely amazes me is that for the first time playing Modern War I get the change to participate in an event where you don't have major disadvantages as a free (no-GOLD-spending) player! I like the course you've pulled here GREE, hope this attitude will spread more through the whole game!

Cheers!

boardgames rule
01-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Sweetness. This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

BigD@wg
01-10-2013, 06:44 AM
wow. now this is how you keep this game going! thank you CJ and everyone involved in setting up this whole World Domination project!

what truely amazes me is that for the first time playing Modern War I get the change to participate in an event where you don't have major disadvantages as a free (no-GOLD-spending) player! I like the course you've pulled here GREE, hope this attitude will spread more through the whole game!

Cheers!

Obviously, no one knows for certain but I can almost guarantee there will be attack options or rebuilding options during the event for spending gold. Those that spend gold will have the advantage. It's a business...they are doing this to make money.

1earEddie
01-10-2013, 07:00 AM
Obviously, no one knows for certain but I can almost guarantee there will be attack options or rebuilding options during the event for spending gold. Those that spend gold will have the advantage. It's a business...they are doing this to make money.

BigD@wg...as always you get it! You have HORSE sense!

P-TeCH
01-10-2013, 08:21 AM

I happen to see it as a long term investment - GREE might be pulling this World Domination/Faction thing to increase the attractivity of the whole game. they are working on strengthening the community-factor of the game, people will start mobilizing their friends, the news of this World Domination event will spread and eventually there will be more people downloading and playing this game in the future - more players in total means more GOLD spenders too, thats where they will get their profit! in addition, existing GOLD spenders are more likely to stay in the game and keep purchasing (more) GOLD, as the game's attractivity/long term motivation will increase with this new event.

GREE is well aware of the fact that about 90% of the people playing MW are strictly NO-GOLD/extreme light GOLD players - MW would be out of business in no time if it wasn't for them! the real task for them is to keep both groups addicted and getting the most out of the willing GOLD spenders without devastating the majority of the players. You see this "balancing" in the other events too, as they already give you chances to get free GOLD units in the boss/crates events, but let you hardly win the Top prizes without spending GOLD.

time will tell what they're really up to, but so far I'm a big fan of the World Domination project!

BigD@wg
01-10-2013, 08:32 AM
@P-tech -

I understand all that and you are likely correct. The part that caught my eye about your post was the "not being at a major disadvantage as a free player for this event." Maybe I don't fully understand the comment but unless you are in a faction with strong players (current or previous gold spenders) you will be at disadvantage. No faction made up of free players will win the top prizes. Yes, they may win a prize, but I consider that still being at a disadvantage.

Based on the the very nice/generous prizes offered here: The strong become completely invincible and the weak become weaker.

One can only hope that Gree has done their homework and somehow designed it so that everyone is on a level playing field and that strategy will play a factor. Hopefully factions will only be pitted against factions of "equal" strength. If the golden armies can wage war on any faction that declares war then the result for each WD battle will end with the same three factions finishing in the top 3 slots every time.

Dr. Dengus
01-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Will the Pres., VP, and PM bonuses be permanent, or will they just be implemented until the following WD event?

Either way, looks awesome CJ, thanks for the update. :D

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Will the Pres., VP, and PM bonuses be permanent, or will they just be implemented until the following WD event?

Either way, looks awesome CJ, thanks for the update. :D

I think CJ said these bonuses are tied to the faction itself, so it should be a permanent bonus that "x,y, & z" faction will always have.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Cj, is there anything new on the deleting faction members bug? This sounds like a really fun event if I wasnt only taking 5 members to the fight because I have 20 ghost members. It's already a major financial strain on the 5 of us to try to keep up with working factions.

Apocalo
01-10-2013, 09:24 AM
This seems like the already best players and hackers will just win this and get an even bigger lead on the rest of us, personally I think the prizes are to strong

BigD@wg
01-10-2013, 09:39 AM
This seems like the already best players and hackers will just win this and get an even bigger lead on the rest of us, personally I think the prizes are to strong

Yes some of the prizes are definitely too strong. The larger issue is the prize list is cumulative. Give the top factions the best prizes,no doubt, but this is overkill!

Wufnu
01-10-2013, 10:41 AM
I just hope they have enough sense to fix the damned faction bug before they start this. I've sent in a ticket and PM'd CJ about my individual problem. I also keep in touch with the 2 factions I'm in but can't see and they can't delete me.

procsyzarc
01-10-2013, 11:55 AM
All I will say is holy ****, can't beleive how far the prizes go pretty much anyone in a faction will get a nice boost

Idiokus
01-10-2013, 12:05 PM
I believe that the units are nice...and seems that things are finally falling into place here!!! I must disagree with all those claiming stats are too strong...must keep in mind that this World Domination event will last a very loooong time. Therefore prizes should be worthy of all the time and investment put into this. I am in contact with my faction several times a day...all are invested all working towards goal. When we reach target we expect to get rewards that are gratifying for our efforts... I hope the hacker situation will get sorted and that only those that deserve will get. Great day to all

Captian Awesome
01-10-2013, 01:08 PM
I believe that the units are nice...and seems that things are finally falling into place here!!! I must disagree with all those claiming stats are too strong...must keep in mind that this World Domination event will last a very loooong time. Therefore prizes should be worthy of all the time and investment put into this. I am in contact with my faction several times a day...all are invested all working towards goal. When we reach target we expect to get rewards that are gratifying for our efforts... I hope the hacker situation will get sorted and that only those that deserve will get. Great day to all

I agree ... Hopefully it will all go down smoothly come the 19th.
The powers that be seem to be working hard on this faction aspect.
But .... We are all still waiting for a fix to these ghost players.

Jacko99
01-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Great job CJ. WD has really injected some excitement back into the game. I hope it all goes to plan.

CJ54
01-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Some answers to some frequently asked questions, I'll be cross-posting these over in the general info/FAQ/walkthrough thread and will answer some of the other questions/concerns as well:

Q: Will there be a leaderboard of some kind to see how individual members are doing?
A: Yes, players will be able to see how their members have performed via the number of World Domination points they received.

Q:Can factions sit out? Does being in a faction during the event mean that you are vulnerable to attack by other factions any time during the event?
A: Factions can only be attacked by other factions during the event once they have declared war themselves (this will be an option during the event). If they have not declared war a faction can "sit out" while you wait for everyone to get ready. The point of this specific setting is to allow the faction to gather everyone on at the same time so they can all attack at once.

Stonewall
01-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Will faction battle opponents be based on number of members in the faction, total defense/attack or some other way?
Forgive me if this has been answered in another thread but I could not find it.

mxz
01-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Q:Can factions sit out? Does being in a faction during the event mean that you are vulnerable to attack by other factions any time during the event?
A: Factions can only be attacked by other factions during the event once they have declared war themselves (this will be an option during the event). If they have not declared war a faction can "sit out" while you wait for everyone to get ready. The point of this specific setting is to allow the faction to gather everyone on at the same time so they can all attack at once.Perfect. Any way for the leader to lock this down so a member doesn't accidentally declare war while less than sober?

BigD@wg
01-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Perfect. Any way for the leader to lock this down so a member doesn't accidentally declare war while less than sober?

Nice! Hahahaha :)

BringIt
01-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Will we be able to see our factions current rank in the world domination event or will we be blind to that until the end?

Mike1234
01-10-2013, 08:37 PM
First time poster here.

Does anyone remember one of the first post faction ammo box events that you have to pick one of 3 ways to open the box where you won "mortars and intel"? Where did that stuff go once I won it and what will it be used for? I heard that they would be used somehow in the WD but I have yet to see any info since.

Thief
01-10-2013, 08:59 PM
CJ will we be allowed to purchase fortifications and Upgrades During the Battle for Brazil?

Thank you

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Have any of you heard the expression, "when pigs fly"?

double dan
01-11-2013, 01:47 PM
First time poster here.

Does anyone remember one of the first post faction ammo box events that you have to pick one of 3 ways to open the box where you won "mortars and intel"? Where did that stuff go once I won it and what will it be used for? I heard that they would be used somehow in the WD but I have yet to see any info since.

Good question Mike. I forgot about all that junk until now.

CJ, any word on this stuff, or have you changed your mind on the use of all that loot we acquired?

V/R,

-DD

Bearcreek
01-11-2013, 03:32 PM
I hate how you guys have some glitches. When were you going to let everyone know about the anniversary building? You only have us till the 19th to save up the cash? A holes!

Matt Thornton
01-11-2013, 06:02 PM
While reading this thread 2 words kept popping into my head.
THAT'S AWESOME.
This event is going to be EPIC.

Sdk
01-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Can't wait for the battle to start!!

Would love to see pictures of the rewards.

jay_usher
01-12-2013, 03:16 AM
Love it and let battle this out

Major Silverback
01-12-2013, 06:01 AM
Perfect. Any way for the leader to lock this down so a member doesn't accidentally declare war while less than sober?

Actually, I think only leaders and officers should be able to declare war. Think about devious players with second accts or plants in weaker factions that are there only to get them into a war with their faction. In other games we called them spies:(

nic4msu
01-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Actually, I think only leaders and officers should be able to declare war. Think about devious players with second accts or plants in weaker factions that are there only to get them into a war with their faction. In other games we called them spies:(

That's a really good point. Not just the spy aspect, but the strategic planning involved. I agree that this should be ltd to leaders and officers. If a faction wants to give all members the ability to declare, they simply make all members officers.

Jean marc
01-14-2013, 09:16 AM
Thank you CJ,

Providing us with these prize will give incentive to all the faction to participate next weekend, well only the one that have access to this forum, this kind of bother me.

Thanks

Jean-Marc

Jean marc
01-14-2013, 09:35 AM
That's a really good point. Not just the spy aspect, but the strategic planning involved. I agree that this should be ltd to leaders and officers. If a faction wants to give all members the ability to declare, they simply make all members officers.

I agree with this, spies are going from faction to faction, to gather info so the limit to leader and officer should be a must in the game.

Jonmutley
01-14-2013, 09:42 AM
Actually, I think only leaders and officers should be able to declare war. Think about devious players with second accts or plants in weaker factions that are there only to get them into a war with their faction. In other games we called them spies:( yeah right. I was telling my faction leader this and he was most surprised. I've got some ideas on how to catch these people out but I'm not going to post them on here!

CJ54
01-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Hey everyone, based on internal discussion and community/player feedback, we have altered the prizes for the top 3 factions. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Madcowdave
01-16-2013, 02:18 PM
Whoa... upgrade 2 buildings at once for 1st place! How about we do that for the top 50 factions :)

Fl@sh
01-16-2013, 02:20 PM
That is a technically worded nightmare CJ. Upgrade two buildings at once was already released. What happens if half the winners already have that bonus? Do they still only get two upgrades at once?

I am a cow
01-16-2013, 02:53 PM
do the previous people who have the upgrade 2 buildings at once get to upgrade 3 buildings at once or can they only upgrade 2 at a time?

albeezy
01-16-2013, 03:06 PM
That is a technically worded nightmare CJ. Upgrade two buildings at once was already released. What happens if half the winners already have that bonus? Do they still only get two upgrades at once?
You get left in the cold like my tree snipers! LOL Maybe Cow is right and you can upgrade 3 buildings or 4 buildings at once. If so they better make some more defense buildings ASAP!

Fl@sh
01-16-2013, 03:12 PM
I'm running out of guard towers to upgrade.

CJ54
01-16-2013, 05:53 PM

Each item past the first with that bonus adds one more that you can have going at the time. So if you have two "upgrade two buildings at once!" it means three going at a time.

Fl@sh
01-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the clarification.

ertrifo
01-16-2013, 06:24 PM
LOL, for you is a clarification for me that is very bad news!

BringIt
01-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Hey everyone, based on internal discussion and community/player feedback, we have altered the prizes for the top 3 factions. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Now this was not what I was thinking...the rich get richer and the poor get poorer...perfect example!

Dutchie
01-17-2013, 04:14 AM
Now this was not what I was thinking...the rich get richer and the poor get poorer...perfect example!

Sounds like life in general :)

lee77
01-17-2013, 04:34 AM
"how can i play this game?"

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 04:44 AM
And what if a faction has hackers in them? I can't point fingers to any particular ones because I don't know the members of them but rumors spread of some with hackers in them.

CJ, the is the only question not answered and in the gray area, WHAT IF ANY FACTION WITH HACKER(S) AS MEMBER(S) during WD ??? and ticket(s) sent to GREE, anyone from GREE monitor or LOOK INTO THIS with immediate action ??? Also will the faction(s) and all the members be listed out ??? I'm sure anyone of us wanted to know the answer and wanted a fair game.

Cheers:D

Dutchie
01-17-2013, 04:55 AM
CJ, the is the only question not answered and in the gray area, WHAT IF ANY FACTION WITH HACKER(S) AS MEMBER(S) during WD ??? and ticket(s) sent to GREE, anyone from GREE monitor or LOOK INTO THIS with immediate action ??? Also will the faction(s) and all the members be listed out ??? I'm sure anyone of us wanted to know the answer and wanted a fair game.

Agreed!

It would be nice if GREE (CJ54) can clarify their position on hackers within the game/faction and what the process is for the honest players when we come across these hackers. Currently it seems that players are creating a ticket with screenshots of the hacker stats but they aren't handled or closed without resolution in some cases. It is in GREE's best interest to remove hackers from the game with the help of honest players, so if you can outline GREE's policy, we will then know how we can help GREE to clean the game up.

James_mac
01-17-2013, 04:59 AM
Whoa... upgrade 2 buildings at once for 1st place! How about we do that for the top 50 factions :)

I'll second that, give the upgrade 2 buildings at once to the top50 or even just the top10!

Muscat
01-17-2013, 05:05 AM
886 493 100

Dudebot121256
01-17-2013, 11:39 AM
886 493 100This is not the place to post your invite code, this is the place to discuss and ask questions about World Domination: Battle For Brazil. Please use this (http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?34-Add-Me) sub-forum to post your code.

CJ54
01-17-2013, 11:48 AM
Hey all, we've buffed the #1 prize. Check the first post.

Dudebot121256
01-17-2013, 11:51 AM
Hey all, we've buffed the #1 prize. Check the first post.Looking good so far, I'm pumped to try this event. Good luck, all factions.

Poopenshire
01-17-2013, 12:05 PM
WOW just WOW 3 at once!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Dengus
01-17-2013, 12:08 PM

Insane CJ, you are truly insane haha.

Ryans67
01-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Well upgrading multiple buildings is nice...Most of us know the costs of the later upgrades. Very expensive to keep all 3 upgrades rolling!

mxz
01-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Each item past the first with that bonus adds one more that you can have going at the time. So if you have two "upgrade two buildings at once!" it means three going at a time.
+35% more cash from buildings

+15% more cash from buildings[/B]
#1 Faction Gets:

Upgrade Two Buildings At Once
+40% Building Cash Output Bonus
+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+8539 Attack
+9219 Defense

#2 Faction Gets:

+40% Building Cash Output Bonus
+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+8539 Attack
+9219 DefenseIs my math off or is yours?

15% bonus + 35% bonus =/= 40% bonus.

As an example. A 15% bonus on $100 is $15. A 35% bonus on $100 is $35. $15+$35 = $50.
A 40% bonus on $100 is $40.

Edit: not that it will affect me, I'm just not used to seeing math like that.

CJ54
01-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Is my math off or is yours?

15% bonus + 35% bonus =/= 40% bonus.

As an example. A 15% bonus on $100 is $15. A 35% bonus on $100 is $35. $15+$35 = $50.
A 40% bonus on $100 is $40.

Edit: not that it will affect me, I'm just not used to seeing math like that.

I forgot to edit the "combined bonuses" at the bottom for the new info, sorry. Fixing that now.

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 05:20 PM

Agreed!

It would be nice if GREE (CJ54) can clarify their position on hackers within the game/faction and what the process is for the honest players when we come across these hackers. Currently it seems that players are creating a ticket with screenshots of the hacker stats but they aren't handled or closed without resolution in some cases. It is in GREE's best interest to remove hackers from the game with the help of honest players, so if you can outline GREE's policy, we will then know how we can help GREE to clean the game up.

CJ, it seems you've reply to all the queries and continue to ignore this century old question, not even acknowledge with your favorite line, GREE and i will LOOK INTO THIS !!
Is it you're having problem understanding simple English or my English is NOT understandable !!! OR most likely GREE totally has no solution and no intention even try to tackle the hacker issues !!!
You can ban me all i care coz i know and happy i've voiced out the legitimate valid question whereby GREE has no solution and unable to resolve for now and the future !!!

cheers:D

iamnasty
01-17-2013, 06:43 PM
CJ, so you have the plenty time to close thread BUT you refuses even to acknowledge any of this HACKER issue !!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44122-Let-s-close-some-more-threads...and-instigate-a-few-more-bans...

CosmicSquirrel
01-17-2013, 09:08 PM
What? No 'Sexy VA Nurse' WTF???

joshdavidson12345
01-18-2013, 12:04 AM
DAAAYYYYYMMMMMMMM!!!! Three buildings at once and 50% building output!!!!!! WANT WANT WANT!!:) never gonna happen

Lara Croft TR
01-18-2013, 08:09 AM
Top Faction Prizes:

143 Attack, 336 Defense

Question CJ: What if your faction will be in the top 10 so we will receive a total of 6 unit in top faction prizes that you mentions above?

Mcdoc
01-19-2013, 04:43 AM
So ALL the Pirates changed their name to NakedCherryPie - they hope to win - and they don't even need ONE building upgrade since most of them have NO Buildings - lame.

BigD@wg
01-19-2013, 05:14 AM
So ALL the Pirates changed their name to NakedCherryPie - they hope to win - and they don't even need ONE building upgrade since most of them have NO Buildings - lame.

I don't think the Pirates are "NakedCherryPie". I only have one Pirate in allies and he hasnt changed names. I have lots of NakedCherryPie gals in there. Pretty sure it's REG with name change.

boardgames rule
01-19-2013, 08:49 AM
What happened to top 10000? The rewards now say top 5000.

Orr77
01-19-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm going to guess that there's not that many factions with multiple members?

James_mac
01-19-2013, 09:17 AM
I thing cherry pie is REG too. Hey BGR, how's alpha doing??

boco78
01-19-2013, 10:07 AM
Has anyone had this problem

A faction declared war and our faction was a match-up. When I tried to attack their Defense Leader it says that I´m not in a faction and that I should wait until the World Domination Event is over?!?

I´m the leader of our faction and we won several battles until now. There is also an issue with the result counter which doesn´t count all the battles and also the WD Points are not showing right.

I must say that I´m disappointed with this first event, because is clear that the rewards are already taken and the winners are known:mad:...

iamnasty
01-19-2013, 11:10 AM
What happened to top 10000? The rewards now say top 5000.
Is your faction in between 5001 to 10000 ?? And checking out the prizes ???

dj maj
01-20-2013, 02:22 AM
cant seem to find the BFD-3 Fighting Vehicle in the rewards section it also states that the top 5000 factions will receive a reward

Meneer Paul
01-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Think the pulled back the 10.000 fraction award because not enough fractions were active en make the battle for this price interesting.

DunkNL
01-21-2013, 07:35 AM
We are an active guild of free players. We are now at 165.000 WD points. Which means there is nothing to fight for anymore. We won't make top100, and faction 1001 will never pass us.
I would suggest a top500 prize. Now these last 2 days will just be a waste of time and money.

Major Silverback
01-21-2013, 10:47 AM
When I look at the leader board it tells me how much my faction needs to get to the top 2000! There is no Top 5000! The awards still show the award for top 5000, but no top 2000! Which is it????

mflawler10
01-22-2013, 11:51 AM
When I look at the leader board it tells me how much my faction needs to get to the top 2000! There is no Top 5000! The awards still show the award for top 5000, but no top 2000! Which is it????

Yeah, I am wondering the same because it still says top 5000 in the rewards. Why would they bother telling us how many points to the top 2000 when its not even a milestone?

Ajk
01-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Is there an award for the top performing member of a faction still?

CJ54
01-22-2013, 11:46 PM
Ugh, this is embarrassing. As a couple of people pointed out to me, the in-game totals were off from the ones here, I left a typo in the original post (that's what I get for editing things at 2 AM originally). Fixed now to be in-line with the actual rewards in-game.

iamnasty
01-23-2013, 12:01 AM
Ugh, this is embarrassing. As a couple of people pointed out to me, the in-game totals were off from the ones here, I left a typo in the original post (that's what I get for editing things at 2 AM originally). Fixed now to be in-line with the actual rewards in-game.

CJ, great and thanx, now our faction has the moral and reason to fight for the 10,000th position

Web323
01-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Hopefully we will be able to see who the Top 50 factions are. My guess is that there will be a free for all on recruiting once the dead weight from factions are dropped.

MINDBO
01-23-2013, 09:46 AM
what do the TOP 3 CONTRIBUTORS get?

commander Don
01-23-2013, 10:18 AM
what do the TOP 3 CONTRIBUTORS get?

I forgot about that, was it the top 3 contributors with in the faction? Was it donations or war activity?

bustkokie
01-23-2013, 10:37 AM
I hope the top 3 contributors within faction is for wd points.

MINDBO
01-23-2013, 10:39 AM
I hope the top 3 contributors is for wd points.

I hope it is WD points as well... however if it was donations I'd still take that prize.

BUT... What Is That Prize(s)?

MINDBO
01-23-2013, 10:43 AM
I forgot about that, was it the top 3 contributors with in the faction? Was it donations or war activity?

they specifically state "top 3 contributors of each faction"

not top 3 contributors of the top 3 factions, just "each"

so every faction in here should get 3 prizes, but I have read over 600 BfB posts and I cant find this info or get my posts answered.

Someone please enlightened us.

bluepunchbug
01-23-2013, 11:19 AM
What is the prize for the top 3
contributors per faction?

Hello everyone,

Our World Domination team would like to share the rewards for this upcoming event with you. When they first showed this list to me, I was speechless. We've never had an event with a reward spread this powerful or wide-reaching. Please note that like all the sneak peek World Domination content or information shared so far, these are subject to potential change if we must. If changes become imminent, we will do our level best to let you know as soon as possible.

Without further ado:

The Grand Prizes:

Faction #1: President of Brazil
Upgrade 3 Buildings At Once

+20% more cash from buildings

+15% more cash from buildings

Top Faction Prizes:

143 Attack, 336 Defense

These rewards are CUMULATIVE up the tiers, which means if you win #1 you get it all:

#1 Faction Gets:

Upgrade THREE Buildings At Once
+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+8539 Attack
+9219 Defense

#2 Faction Gets:

+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+8539 Attack
+9219 Defense

#3 Faction Gets:

+15% Building Cash Output Bonus
+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+8539 Attack
+9219 Defense

Factions 4-10:

+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+8539 Attack
+9219 Defense

Factions 11-25:

+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+4939 Attack
+4319 Defense

Factions 26-100:

+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+2959 Attack
+2479 Defense

Factions 101-1000:

+5% Sea Defense bonus
+1359 Attack
+1379 Defense

Factions 1001-5000:

+549 Attack
+629 Defense

Factions 5001-10000:

+143 Attack
+336 Defense

And YES, everyone in the winning factions will get the rewards for their tier. We wish you all the very best of luck, and please do let us know what you think.

EDIT: Typo fixed.

EDIT: One of our sharp-eyed players (thanks Manbeast) and one of the head devs both spotted an error at about the same time last night, which was that the Seawolf Class Destroyer was a prize from a previous event that gave a valor bonus. We have swapped it for an item with similar raw stats, and the totals above have been adjusted for that change.

EDIT 1/16: The top 3 faction prizes have been changed.

EDIT 1/17: The Top Prize has been given a serious bump (3 buildings!!)

asdfasdfasdf
01-23-2013, 11:38 AM
At the bottom it says this:

RolandBorrey
01-23-2013, 01:16 PM
We definitively want to know: who is at our level, for that a list with the results, per tier would be very informative, we did figth some of the prime factions and Want to know how they fared, so when and where will you publish them?