PDA

View Full Version : Long Road To L10 Anniversary Centers (without vaults of cash)!

BigD@wg
01-09-2013, 12:33 PM
I wanted to see how long it would take for me to get two L10 Centers from my current L2 centers. A little background on how I calculated it: I based a lot of my math on the toolkit (thanks Khimsoo). I removed all income from short collection time buildings like supply depot, armory, oil derricks, and EPP. Obviously, my math will still not be perfect because i have Geothermals that i can only collect 3 times per day... not 4. I just wanted a general idea. This left me with a daily income of about 28 million. My building upgrade costs were calculated at -8% (concrete factory). Proceeding forwarded, I stepped each one up a single level at a time accounting for the additional income each would bring as I went to next level.

Assuming timely collections, not spending a single dollar on any other upgrades, events, army units, etc. and of course the most important...not losing any money to rival attacks, it will take a looooooooooong time to get there! If my math is correct and I'm not saying that it is...lol! It would take me approximately 320 days to upgrade both centers to L10!! Yikes!

Edit:
iTunes donations will be graciously accepted and allocated appropriately to BigD@wg's Anniversary Center Upgrade Relief Fund. LOL!

Ryans67
01-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Theres a shortcut bottom on the top left corner of your screen.....:D

Minister Timothy
01-09-2013, 12:57 PM
U have 2...i am stlll saving for 1. didn't start saving until I found out when it was ending.

BigD@wg
01-09-2013, 01:03 PM
U have 2...i am stlll saving for 1. didn't start saving until I found out when it was ending.

My HLP has 2. My LLP accounts don't even have 1 and won't ever have them.

mxz
01-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Use itzkakarot's tool! I can send you what I use...helps with long term planning because you can estimate your actual IPD quite easily.

kev7298
01-09-2013, 01:38 PM
I just upgraded my Modern War toolkit and the AC buildings are still not in them.

kev7298
01-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Even if a LLP wanted to buy a vault of cash to get one, they only get $20 million per vault. It would take a low level player $500 to build a AC. I think the vault of cash is based on your income per hour b/c if I buy a vault I get about $116 million.

BigD@wg
01-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Use itzkakarot's tool! I can send you what I use...helps with long term planning because you can estimate your actual IPD quite easily.

Thanks for the offer, but I wont need it since I dont really do any long term planning. Lol! This really wasn't planning either as I only did it out of curiosity. Thanks again though!

BigD@wg
01-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Even if a LLP wanted to buy a vault of cash to get one, they only get $20 million per vault. It would take a low level player $500 to build a AC. I think the vault of cash is based on your income per hour b/c if I buy a vault I get about $116 million.

You are correct. A cash vault is equal to IPH x 120%. That is why my LLPs won't ever have them. I'm not spending $500 for a money building.

BigD@wg
01-09-2013, 02:03 PM
You are correct. A cash vault is equal to IPH x 120%. That is why my LLPs won't ever have them. I'm not spending $500 for a money building.

Nor will I spend $1000-$2000 to upgrade the ones I do have! Lol

nic4msu
01-09-2013, 02:50 PM
I just upgraded my Modern War toolkit and the AC buildings are still not in them.

You need to sync, not just update. They are the last two bldgs in the toolkit

jay_usher
01-09-2013, 02:50 PM
look into saving the big bosses on maps to help fund .. but your right its never gonna happen because you will lose it all to the whales and sharks

Tctiger
01-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Ferr did 2 level 10 in about 10 days but he is a mw god , did u calculate the additional iph on each upgrade up as you will be getting more money than 28m a day as you go up levels , I don't think level 10 would be possible for the average player in a faction between battles , any level is a bonus on those and if you collect on time no one can take it , if they do you still get a nice chunk .

Fl@sh
01-09-2013, 03:25 PM
The upgrade times are rather short. I wouldn't go off the Toolkit just yet, Khimsoo is still gathering information. A level 3 to level 4 upgrade is around 460 million and only takes 33 hours. A level 4 to level 5 upgrade is around 760 million and takes ~36 hours. So while you are saving up, you can count the income for the anniversary buildings for all but 1-2 days.

BigD@wg
01-09-2013, 04:18 PM
look into saving the big bosses on maps to help fund .. but your right its never gonna happen because you will lose it all to the whales and sharks

Nice suggestion, but I'm trying to stay away from the whale zone for now.. That would just put me in it sooner :)

Ferr did 2 level 10 in about 10 days but he is a mw god , did u calculate the additional iph on each upgrade up as you will be getting more money than 28m a day as you go up levels , I don't think level 10 would be possible for the average player in a faction between battles , any level is a bonus on those and if you collect on time no one can take it , if they do you still get a nice chunk .

Ferr is a whole different story... He basically owns this game! And yes I did account for additional income as I climbed the ladder.

The upgrade times are rather short. I wouldn't go off the Toolkit just yet, Khimsoo is still gathering information. A level 3 to level 4 upgrade is around 460 million and only takes 33 hours. A level 4 to level 5 upgrade is around 760 million and takes ~36 hours. So while you are saving up, you can count the income for the anniversary buildings for all but 1-2 days.

I figured that it wouldnt be completely precise... I was just ballparking it.

Lawyer
01-09-2013, 09:02 PM
AC is soooooo 2012