PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Australian, New Zealand, Hong Kong MW players on IOS

HGF69
01-09-2013, 06:27 AM
Looking for a few new faction members who haven't taken the plunge yet. Also Asian, Indian and Japanese players who speak good English and can contribute to a strong faction.

Not really seen many Aussies or Kiwis on here - anyone?

You will benefit from the health, regen, money and recovery bonuses we have unlocked and the support from our dedicated external forum. Over 40 players in UK, USA, Netherlands, Canada, Spain, Germany and Taiwan. iOS only for now, strong A/D only.

FYV
01-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Join our faction "Nineteen Sixty Six" code 116899596 32/34 DAILY serious but cool bunch of players mainly Lvl160+, $100m donations per day, 150 concrete donations per day, defense and regen AND income bonuses!

If u r already in a faction I know u will b in 2 minds if u have donated loads already, but it's not 2 late 2 join a winning team! YOU would be warmly welcome (whether you speak English or not lol)

You need to be lvl160 min to be accepted, with AD 60k/60k, iph >400k and DAILY PLAYER !

Good luck 2u. Fi (FYV) x

Jhoemel
01-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Wow one faction is recruiting then another faction posted in the recruiting thread of another faction. Haha

Dry
01-09-2013, 05:20 PM
What about Israeli Jews ?can I join ?

Dry
01-09-2013, 05:22 PM
"Looking for a few new faction members who haven't taken the plunge yet. Also Asian, Indian and Japanese players who speak good English and can contribute to a strong faction."

For god sake ..

Dry
01-09-2013, 05:27 PM
What about pakistani , Romanians , Moslems , Iranians ?

Hero of Time
01-09-2013, 05:34 PM

They don't accept them because they don't like their kind including Latinos like me and Jews like you.

iamnasty
01-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Join our faction "Nineteen Sixty Six" code 116899596 32/34 DAILY serious but cool bunch of players mainly Lvl160+, $100m donations per day, 150 concrete donations per day, defense and regen AND income bonuses!

If u r already in a faction I know u will b in 2 minds if u have donated loads already, but it's not 2 late 2 join a winning team! YOU would be warmly welcome (whether you speak English or not lol)

You need to be lvl160 min to be accepted, with AD 60k/60k, iph >400k and DAILY PLAYER !

Good luck 2u. Fi (FYV) x

Mate,
STOP HIJACKING Bravehearts of Scotland THREAD and start your own thread. It cost nothing to start your faction recruitment thread and it does look professional !!!

cheers :D

Dry
01-09-2013, 05:51 PM
This tread is very offensive to me ,, I was tryin to be sarcastic .
I think ,,, you know ,, nvm ..
To sad

Hero of Time
01-09-2013, 05:55 PM
I'm offended by this too. Excluding the Latinos! What kind of BS is this!? Not all Latinos are Mexicans!

FYV
01-10-2013, 01:15 AM
It's a competition isn't it?????? (Tongue in cheek) lol

My request is not excluding anyone of any country or beliefs, my request is intended to call upon players based the other side of the world. So quite the contrary to the way you seem to have interpreted it, I am looking for worldwide solidarity, as so many factions seem to be nationalistic, well NOT MINE. Quite happy to take on people from the Philippines...

Good day to you.

HGF69
01-10-2013, 05:27 AM
It's a competition isn't it?????? (Tongue in cheek) lol

My request is not excluding anyone of any country or beliefs, my request is intended to call upon players based the other side of the world. So quite the contrary to the way you seem to have interpreted it, I am looking for worldwide solidarity, as so many factions seem to be nationalistic, well NOT MINE. Quite happy to take on people from the Philippines...

Good day to you.

I'd ignore the couple of idiots from page 1 (one of whom seems to be having a conversation with himself). I have no issue with you high jacking my thread, cheeky, but I like cheeky, at least you understood why I wanted people from certain time zones which is more than can be said for the attention whores who brought race and religion into it.

BTW if you join the 1966ers, be aware that you've just joined a faction decicated the 1966 English Footbal World Cup, what a tragedy that would be. ;)

Tournai
01-10-2013, 06:15 AM
[QUOTE=HGF69;546667]I have no issue with you high jacking my thread, cheeky,

OK HGF69, so I Hope you dont mind my reply on this, Cause The Dutch Fighters Faction needs a Strong Dutch Player also.

we got 1 spot open, Send a PM to me please, because I dont want no Bug/stuck player in my faction again.

I am the leader so no problem, I am Online!

we got 30 members, 5 of them are stuck, and not paying a dime, we have a lot of forts, and a lot of bonusses.

1 spot open at the moment, and already request, but waiting for the right player.

If you want before the coming pvp event please PM me! en send me youre stats! Invite code 291664130

The Dutch Fighters faction is waiting for a High AD and High AA player.

Thanks

FYV
01-10-2013, 06:34 AM
I'd ignore the couple of idiots from page 1 (one of whom seems to be having a conversation with himself). I have no issue with you high jacking my thread, cheeky, but I like cheeky, at least you understood why I wanted people from certain time zones which is more than can be said for the attention whores who brought race and religion into it.

BTW if you join the 1966ers, be aware that you've just joined a faction decicated the 1966 English Footbal World Cup, what a tragedy that would be. ;)

Thank you HGF69, a true Braveheart you are mate. And I like your dig back... this is what this is all about, banter and fun. So what have Scotland ever won? ;) (Your independence soon maybe!) good luck and good day to you sir. X

Cheers.

HGF69
01-10-2013, 07:45 AM
Thank you HGF69, a true Braveheart you are mate. And I like your dig back... this is what this is all about, banter and fun. So what have Scotland ever won? ;) (Your independence soon maybe!) good luck and good day to you sir. X

Cheers.

Ahhhh, but we are a multinational faction in fact more players from overseas than Scotland. Its not always about sport (although a year after 1966 we beat you 3-2 at Wembley). The Scots are the great inventors of the telephone, the television, the fridge, the toilet, golf, Higgs boson, radar, postage stamps, pedal bikes, tarmac, mackintoshs, the steam engine, the rubber tyre, penecillin, the general anaesthetic, cures for TB/typhoid, the BBC (yup), the Bank of England (oh yes), colour photography and America. So basically we invented everything apart from the radio which was some Italian bloke.

You gave us David Cameron, Margaret Thatcher, miners strikes, unemployment, Wayne Rooney, Carry On films, London riots and over 40 years of moaning about a trophy that you'll never will again.

So there you have it evidence that you must join the Bravehearts of Scotland, because we invented everything including factions, and boss events, and Modern War......

HGF69
01-10-2013, 08:12 AM
so is Braveheart actually considered like a national film in scotland? I love that movie.

There's hardly one thing that happened in that film that is close to the truth apart from the fact we are the proudest nation on the planet.

http://www.scottishhistory.com/articles/independence/braveheart.html

Nevertheless a good film, but Hollywood messed it all up.

Gambit12
01-10-2013, 08:31 AM
I'd like to see "Nineteen Sixty Six" faction vs Bravehearts of Scotland faction toe to toe during Battle for Brazil. This is going to be an awesome match up...

FYV
01-10-2013, 08:52 AM
That would indeed be an event in itself! Do we get to show each other our back sides at the end (like in the film)? Lol

Btw HGF, is that an army of multinational ghosts you are leading... Tut tut ;)

x

Hero of Time
01-10-2013, 09:48 AM

So now you're calling the Latinos idiots, eh? You're quite the racist scum aren't you?

HGF69
01-10-2013, 09:53 AM
So now you're calling the Latinos idiots, eh? You're quite the racist scum aren't you?

Nope just calling you an idiot, simple.

Edited to add I had a look at you and your quite the little homophobe aren't you?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43003-Reveal-the-CK-Website&p=546411#post546411

I rest my case.

HGF69
01-10-2013, 09:54 AM
I'd like to see "Nineteen Sixty Six" faction vs Bravehearts of Scotland faction toe to toe during Battle for Brazil. This is be an awesome match up...

I'm sure it's a possibility!

dthfrmabv
01-10-2013, 09:59 AM
How about Filipinos, Malaysians, Indonesians, etc etc those that resides at the pacific rim...

HGF69
01-10-2013, 10:12 AM
That would indeed be an event in itself! Do we get to show each other our back sides at the end (like in the film)? Lol

Btw HGF, is that an army of multinational ghosts you are leading... Tut tut ;)

x

Nah we only do that on a night out on the lash, but do it in the wrong place in Glasgow you'll be smiling ear to ear for the rest of your life. And yes we're harbouring 8 ghosts, looking forward to the issue getting fixed.

FYV
01-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Nope just calling you an idiot, simple.

Edited to add I had a look at you and your quite the little homophobe aren't you?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43003-Reveal-the-CK-Website&p=546411#post546411

I rest my case.

Im with u here HGF. I checked his posts as well from his profile and oh my, I can't believe this guy is allowed to say things like that in forums! Shame on "hero of time".... What kind of a hero is he? He needs to grow up.

Hero of Time
01-10-2013, 12:04 PM
I only dislike gays and people who hate on Latinos. Excluding them and calling Latinos idiots? Shame on both of you.

HGF69
01-10-2013, 12:16 PM
I only dislike gays and people who hate on Latinos. Excluding them and calling Latinos idiots? Shame on both of you.

Well we'll see how Gree deals with you after they look at your posts that have now been flagged. You might just escape a ban.

Now go away and ask you mom if you can spend your iTunes vouchers on gold for a Stalker Submarine and let the big boys talk war! ;)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43744-Gree-Plese-Fix-The-Gold-Boosts-for-Fusion&p=546446#post546446

I appreciate the tip here but it wouldn't work. My mom gave me an iTunes card a couple of weeks ago and she said that I could spend it on whatever I want EXCEPT in-game purchases so no chance of that happening until I go to college in a couple of years and start living on my own.

What hope is there for him I ask you!

HGF69
01-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Im with u here HGF. I checked his posts as well from his profile and oh my, I can't believe this guy is allowed to say things like that in forums! Shame on "hero of time".... What kind of a hero is he? He needs to grow up.

Hey FYV, I believe the Auld Enemy has become the New Alliance!

Hero of Time
01-10-2013, 05:21 PM
And you're still avoiding the fact that you're excluding Latinos. I'm a Latino so I get offended by this. We're not all Mexicans! You sir are a

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6zH7tdatQUA/SrA74ZMCuoI/AAAAAAAAHWg/Wot9Jorcf28/s400/racist-redneck-politics-congress-obama-president-hateful-vic-demotivational-poster-1241152075.jpg

Hero of Time
01-10-2013, 05:22 PM
I found this sign at your workplace and I'm extremely offended.

http://www.2facetruth.com/histam30.gif