PDA

View Full Version : New boss event in the making?

SevenO9
01-09-2013, 06:03 AM
No splash screen, no boss triggered, but this just appeared on my quest list:
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p538/AndyNeeb/0659c7cbc0040b06edf0c622b62fcfd0.jpg

HGF69
01-09-2013, 06:15 AM
If you read further down you'll see its an event starting tomorrow

SevenO9
01-09-2013, 06:19 AM
Oh my bad, seems I missed that thread. Thanks for the hint mate.

Jean marc
01-09-2013, 11:33 AM
nice to know that they post this on a thread, and not on the game itself, getting frustrating a bit with this. it is not every players that are part of this forum.
gree should give a little more info in the game.

Just saying

CJ54
01-09-2013, 11:44 AM
nice to know that they post this on a thread, and not on the game itself, getting frustrating a bit with this. it is not every players that are part of this forum.
gree should give a little more info in the game.

Just saying

We're working on better ways to do just that. It is actually a real pain to put text updates in the game currently. I would've put up a forum post earlier but wasn't aware of the issue with the goal going out earlier than the boss.

Peppers
01-09-2013, 11:52 AM
CJ, does this mean the goal is going to end before the event is over, resulting in a ton of tickets you'll have to deal with?

Lawyer
01-09-2013, 09:27 PM
I have to give it to CJ ... Post that actually are responsive and helpful...... OMFG the world did come to an end like Mayans predicted....there is no way in hell Gree actually hired someone useful....

CJ54
01-09-2013, 10:49 PM
CJ, does this mean the goal is going to end before the event is over, resulting in a ton of tickets you'll have to deal with?

That was the first thing we asked this morning, although it was phrased more player-experience-centric than ticket-centric :). They triple-checked that it is going to run long enough to cover the boss dates.

I have to give it to CJ ... Post that actually are responsive and helpful...... OMFG the world did come to an end like Mayans predicted....there is no way in hell Gree actually hired someone useful....

I honestly appreciate the sentiment a ton, but it really is a group effort over here between multiple teams. There are a lot of people who have worked very hard on these games (and getting me the info to give to you guys, in regards to the forums), and I hope I can get more of a chance to give them some public recognition at some point.