PDA

View Full Version : Sold deffence building while upgrading glitch & reinforced tower cost.

dads
01-08-2013, 06:42 PM
I misclicked & started to upgrade a abandoned building as I was going to sell it to replace with Gatling guns I sold it while it was upgrading,it went dark however still remained alou my stats dropped to the whole building amount not just the upgrade amount,i thought selling it again would have no effect however my stats dropped again by the same amount,woukd you think this is just visual & my deffence is based on what I own deffence building wise?

Also I going into hospital & won't be able to collect & have been looking at the reinforced tower to add,however at 200 gold for 45 deff this seems expensive,I take it L.E items don't offer deffence against robberys in the same way a deffence building does so I wonder is this a good buy or a waste off cash,I was thinking I could upgrade to lvl 3 & it might not inflate my stats that much & offer some good protection once it's upgraded it's deff value will be higher yet not make my true deffence out by much.

Is this a good buy is my real question in others eyes or any better suggestions?
Thanks.

Cricket
01-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Defense gold buildings are never worth it.
if you're willing to drop 200 gold on something, save it for a boss event and health packs for long term or get the 3 crates short term (probably should wait until a better set comes out first though). either one of these options will benefit you more than the defense building.

As for the Glitched Building, I'd send a message to support but as it seems too complicated a subject for me to touch on. For now, leave it be until someone more insightful comes along to help :p
And sorry to hear that you're going to the hospital :(
Hope you feel better soon!

Coldjoey
01-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Let your hood become robbed, each building can only be robbed once (two hits) and then remains robbed. Pick it up when you come home. Concentrate on yourself first and don't lie in a hospital bed worrying if you have been robbed.

sister morphine
01-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Let your hood become robbed, each building can only be robbed once (two hits) and then remains robbed. Pick it up when you come home. Concentrate on yourself first and don't lie in a hospital bed worrying if you have been robbed.
Absolutely.

LongFingers
01-10-2013, 08:33 AM

+1000
I hope you feel better soon,
Don't worry, your Henchmen will do the best to defend you hood :)