PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhh another dumb question

Thenoob
01-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Ok ok I'm not new to this game. And I don't even know y I'm asking. But here it is. One of our factions weeker players is getting ****d and aske me to find and hurt this guy. But I've been looking for three days and can't seem to find him .. Yes yes I know. Who gives a .... But really it seem the players I can attack are always the same I'm level 151 . It seems to be in cycle of ten. Everytime I refresh the levels change but they are the same players . Is there something I don't know. Like time zones or countries that dictate who u can fight ?????

Hero of Time
01-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Maybe you're in different level brackets.

Thenoob
01-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Nope he is level 123 so he's fare game

Hero of Time
01-08-2013, 06:10 PM
You're both in the shark tank which means that there's loads of players so refreshing the rivals list a couple of times won't do it. You have to refresh it a lot if you want to have a chance at finding the guy.

Q Raider
01-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Check about his ally count as it is still a separator.

Thenoob
01-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Ok will do

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Ok ok I'm not new to this game. And I don't even know y I'm asking. But here it is. One of our factions weeker players is getting ****d and aske me to find and hurt this guy. But I've been looking for three days and can't seem to find him .. Yes yes I know. Who gives a .... But really it seem the players I can attack are always the same I'm level 151 . It seems to be in cycle of ten. Everytime I refresh the levels change but they are the same players . Is there something I don't know. Like time zones or countries that dictate who u can fight ?????

so you have a WHINNING in your faction, interesting, what about the rest of the member !!! and your faction is a group of BULLIES !!!
i have the same players attack me everyday, so what !!! this is MW, if you do not want to be attack/raid, tryout SMURF VILLAGE or HAY DAY !!!

cheers :D

BigBassTurd
01-08-2013, 06:55 PM
At level 151 I don't think you will be able to find him, that is too many levels above him. I can see people 5 levels below and above me, but not 30 levels that is way to much of an advantage for higher level players.

Q Raider
01-08-2013, 07:02 PM
At level 151 I don't think you will be able to find him, that is too many levels above him. I can see people 5 levels below and above me, but not 30 levels that is way to much of an advantage for higher level players.

HLP is level 180 and can see down to around there, think I have seen a couple of level 120's recently.

Thenoob
01-08-2013, 07:22 PM
I have a whinning ???????? What the hell is that ??? Are you high ? And you still get attacked ?? Wow that sucks how could you save any money to upgrade or by anniversary Biuldings anyways ........ The faction I'm in is good I got a faction raider so we must be doing something right . Now back to the topic gees tard lol ill try and refresh like 20 times and see if that helps . Sorry I'm nasty hope you stop getting picked on too it's only a game right

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 07:34 PM

Well, too bad this is MW, ask your little buddy to try out SMURF VILLAGE or HAY DAY, i am sure he or she have peace !!!
Not reason for a third party to look for this player if not seeking revenge, this is bullying !!! i had a player attacked me as i return fire, well, she lost and she threaten me by ask his big bullying group to attack me 24/7 and i don't really care as this is just a game !!! either you are allies or been attack/raid !!

Thenoob
01-08-2013, 07:59 PM
I still don't get what your saying this is a war based game. And we are all in factions now which are like other allied armies right. So in war when someone attacks your weaker allies or bases (other faction members) you should retaliate correct . Or would you just turn your head and pick flowers . Either is fine to me. I wouldn't mind taking over a flower picking pc . So when faction battle begins I guess you don't want to bully and ill come find you on the poppy fields cheers. 😈👹

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 08:22 PM
I still don't get what your saying this is a war based game. And we are all in factions now which are like other allied armies right. So in war when someone attacks your weaker allies or bases (other faction members) you should retaliate correct . Or would you just turn your head and pick flowers . Either is fine to me. I wouldn't mind taking over a flower picking pc . So when faction battle begins I guess you don't want to bully and ill come find you on the poppy fields cheers. ����

well, if the Pirates just fire a shot, it will be all over the forum criticizing and threads to tarnish their names and group, calling them bullies, etc BUT you guys is doing it openly is OK !!! if the WD starts, I DO HOPE YOU PERSONALLY HAS THE GUTS TO ATTACK ME INSTEAD OF THESE EMPTY TALK, and PLEASE DON'T SEND A BOY TO DO A MAN'S JOB !!!

cheer:D

Thenoob
01-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Ha ha ha love where this is going👽 . Yada yada yada boy to fight first then I finish bla bla bla who gives a fukc time to go raid some more people ... 🙈🙉🙊. 💩💩💩

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Ha ha ha love where this is going�� . Yada yada yada boy to fight first then I finish bla bla bla who gives a fukc time to go raid some more people ... ������. ������

wow, a faction of sore losers and MW REAL BIG BULLIES !!!

Thenoob
01-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Good guess the faction is called. sore losers with big bullies

mickymacirl
01-09-2013, 12:13 PM
This is the best thread in a long time, you guys are funny! (You are both in the title)

Minister Timothy
01-09-2013, 12:51 PM
when I was at level 100 I got tag by sergeant slippo,, he was level 200. when I was level 90 got tag by level 156 so it is possible.

Ajk
01-09-2013, 08:59 PM
this is why people leave this forum.

Hero of Time
01-09-2013, 09:01 PM
I just now bothered to read what happened towards the end of the last page. This would've been a great thread for some of my pics.

iamnasty
01-09-2013, 09:05 PM
This is the best thread in a long time, you guys are funny! (You are both in the title)

Thenoob,
please update your buddy how serious we are and mean, we mean busy, Thenoob is RUDE, a BULLY and I AM NASTY !!!

Thenoob
01-10-2013, 11:15 AM
It's never to late for pics add them now . Lmao

Thenoob
01-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Rudeness + bulling+plus big balls = winner

And time for a classic old quote (WINNING).
Beware my tiger blood 👅

Hero of Time
01-10-2013, 05:34 PM
So when faction battle begins I guess you don't want to bully and ill come find you on the poppy fields cheers. ����

Repace the word me with the word him in the pic to make it right.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FqXD7nfEOzk/SPlCNksuHYI/AAAAAAAACaI/kA_eFw_QUJQ/s400/cornholio1threatening.jpg

Hero of Time
01-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Thenoob,
please update your buddy how serious we are and mean, we mean busy, Thenoob is RUDE, a BULLY and I AM NASTY !!!

Nasty as in like this?

http://www.funnyreign.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/nasty-piercing.jpg

iamnasty
01-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Rudeness + bulling+plus big balls = winner

And time for a classic old quote (WINNING).
Beware my tiger blood ��

WOW, your TIGER BLOOD, my apologies as i am not aware you're an animal !!! So which zoo you're from ??

Dear all,
Throughout this thread, no animal is hurt or exploited

Hero of Time
01-10-2013, 05:54 PM
WOW, your TIGER BLOOD, my apologies as i am not aware you're an animal !!! So which zoo you're from ??

I believe this is the animal he was talking about. This guy is friking getting kids to ride him all day! ;)

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/11/26/35/2451297/7/628x471.jpg

Thenoob
01-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Ba ha ha ha ha. That chick is fukcing hot. Kiss kiss. But the kid remark not cool. I have kids. But please more pics larfing my ass off

Thenoob
01-10-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm from no zoo I'm like a farrel human of sorts I sit and wait for the right time to piss on flower pickers . But dont get me wrong we all love people that like planting two-lips. Right 😏😏🙊

iamnasty
01-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Ba ha ha ha ha. That chick is fukcing hot. Kiss kiss. But the kid remark not cool. I have kids. But please more pics larfing my ass off

WOW, a pervert !!!