PDA

View Full Version : What are the advantages of joining a powerful faction?

fluffy402
01-08-2013, 03:48 PM
I have no idea what factions do other than take my money.

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 03:55 PM

They do have weekend BBQ, bowling, etc, membership has its privillages

Sandukan
01-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Don't forget the decoder rings.

Powerful factions are so 2012. Low budget balling is the new craze.

fearandrea
01-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Besides the awesome friendship we have in our faction.... I can attack my boss during an event every 18 minutes instead of 25. I make way more money because of the faction money building boost. I have a higher defense because of the defence boost. I got a cool unit called the 'Faction Raider' because I participated with my fellow Global Strike Force faction in the PVP tournament. I have big brothers on my same level that avenge me when I'm being bullied. And I get cash cow alerts from my fellow members around my level when I need quick cash. Plus we exchange Modern War knowledge (not to mention fun gossip!) and get stronger, and richer together. :D
That's the advantage of my strong faction.

Ferr
01-08-2013, 04:27 PM
My faction is in fact a dating site for the higher educated. Gree has introduced faction pairing but we have perfected it!

Baraka
01-08-2013, 04:28 PM
They do have weekend BBQ, bowling, etc, membership has its privillagesEven though Nasty is our security Officer he does enjoy our BBQs.Its a family weekend we have!!!

Besides the awesome friendship we have in our faction.... I can attack my boss during an event every 18 minutes instead of 25. I make way more money because of the faction money building boost. I have a higher defense because of the defence boost. I got a cool unit called the 'Faction Raider' because I participated with my fellow Global Strike Force faction in the PVP tournament. I have big brothers on my same level that avenge me when I'm being bullied. And I get cash cow alerts from my fellow members around my level when I need quick cash. Plus we exchange Modern War knowledge (not to mention fun gossip!) and get stronger, and richer together. :D
That's the advantage of my strong faction.Yes then there's that But we have more IPH boost,Bigger Faction, we never need anyone to avenge each other as we all can hold our own though. We would ask you to join but it's pricey increasing Guild over 48. Good luck out there.

andypandy2
01-08-2013, 04:53 PM
We also get a 10% discount on bowling shoe rental!

Ryans67
01-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Even though Nasty is our security Officer he does enjoy our BBQs.Its a family weekend we have!!!

Yes then there's that But we have more IPH boost,Bigger Faction, we never need anyone to avenge each other as we all can hold our own though. We would ask you to join but it's pricey increasing Guild over 48. Good luck out there.

Wait til you get to 58. We had to ask Gree for a line of credit!

Baraka
01-08-2013, 04:58 PM
We also get a 10% discount on bowling shoe rental!
Andy shut up, that was secret, good job you didn't tell them abou our cheap rate Lapdances. Then they would all be wanting to join

Wait til you get to 58. We had to ask Gree for a line of credit!58 my A**e, only the pirates, Super faction and maybe Reg got that. O and Ferrs dictatorship has bought his minions it, you in one of those three. If you are ill be shocked. Suppose you could be one of Ferrs minions. In fact I bet you are.

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Baraka;545256]Even though Nasty is our security Officer he does enjoy our BBQs.Its a family weekend we have!!!

Yes, even as security officer we get invited for the weekend BBQ, thanx to VFF and Baraka

cheers

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Join us before its too late, we have 5 new slots available for strong contenters, all flags are welcome to join. We have members who are committed to the faction, who play on a hourly basis and make donation of 10M-45M each very day without fail.

You must have a good attack, defence and a good IPH

Faction Invite code 936538707

Bonus buys so far:
*15% Building output
*25% Building Defence
*18% Health regeneration
*22% Guild member increase
*1000s of concrete invested into fortifications
*and we will have all 5 lower casualty anytime soon.
*600m daily donations made onto the faction by the team
*over 1 billion in the bank so far

Many more bonus buys to come within this week, we are constantly growing. Join us before its too late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NImWMmw-i-o

Hmm..................another thread hijacker !!!
Mate, is it looks professional for your faction to start 'YOUR FACTION' thread if you needed recruitment. Have a look at VFF, GSF, REG, etc faction, they are very professional.
My apologies if i upset you, but i have to say this, by hijacking others thread and posting here, make your faction look like street walk 5 cent faction !!!!

cheers

King little fruit fly
01-08-2013, 06:06 PM
You get to party like "Gangnam Style", but it is too loud for me, so I opt out. :D

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 06:25 PM
You get to party like "Gangnam Style", but it is too loud for me, so I opt out. :D

Mate,
You needed to join a faction to find out the benefits, it's confidential !!!
I am lucky VFF and Baraka invited me for the weekend family BBQ, and as a security officer, we have to ensured the VFF members can have safe food, therefore we have to eat first for security reasons

cheers :D

King little fruit fly
01-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Mate,
You needed to join a faction to find out the benefits, it's confidential !!!
I am lucky VFF and Baraka invited me for the weekend family BBQ, and as a security officer, we have to ensured the VFF members can have safe food, therefore we have to eat first for security reasons

Okay, could I join VFF? :cool:

Fl@sh
01-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Here's somebody with 58 members. Never heard of them either. Very interesting...

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/68F2AA43-42CC-4BDF-B6F6-913DDE20ECDF-127-000000017D55C495.jpg

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Here's somebody with 58 members. Never heard of them either. Very interesting...

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/68F2AA43-42CC-4BDF-B6F6-913DDE20ECDF-127-000000017D55C495.jpg

WOW, big faction, too bad only top 3 will have the reward

cheer :D

King little fruit fly
01-08-2013, 06:42 PM
I recognize this leader, he posted crap on JD Fors' wall, an JD (pirate) is actively hunting him.

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 06:52 PM
I recognize this leader, he posted crap on JD Fors' wall, an JD (pirate) is actively hunting him.

WOW WOW WOW, you must be in the Intell department ??
Fruit Fly knows everything !!!

King little fruit fly
01-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Of course I know everything, especially I like to dig up sh its on those who clean my b ase. :D

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Of course I know everything, especially I like to dig up sh its on those who clean my b ase. :D

ohh, he is the mastermind in cleaning your base, there is a new thread, 'Ahhhhhh another dumb question' by
Thenoob, he is THE MAN for this mission and maybe he can help you out, probably you can join his BIG BULLY FACTION !!!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43717-Ahhhhhh-another-dumb-question

fluffy402
01-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Okay. So clearly I should join a faction. I have 260,000 IPH and am level 88. Whoever wants me in their faction message me or reply. Is there a thread for these things?

King little fruit fly
01-08-2013, 08:58 PM
ohh, he is the mastermind in cleaning your base, there is a new thread, 'Ahhhhhh another dumb question' by
Thenoob, he is THE MAN for this mission and maybe he can help you out, probably you can join his BIG BULLY FACTION !!!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43717-Ahhhhhh-another-dumb-question

I don't want to chime in newbie or dumb thread. :D

Vballmadam
01-08-2013, 09:02 PM

2 confirmed hackers in this faction Fl@sh..maybe more..ask the Pirates.

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 09:31 PM
2 confirmed hackers in this faction Fl@sh..maybe more..ask the Pirates.

Wow, i am impressed, with a snap shot and limited information, you can confirmed 2 is a hacker..................Hope the information on me is good, lol

amir1974
01-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Fluffy402 ,
we started a thread for all who want to join our faction and help out getting stronger , we won't participate in the event we just want the boosts and health reg for the boss incoming , check our thread and our inv code is there , just make a request and we will accept you as soon as possible

HGF69
01-09-2013, 03:29 AM
Okay so we have a relatively strong faction with people who have high IPH's. That means they can donate a lot which means we've managed most upgrades.

The higher IPH members mean we hit the next bonuses quickly so we get more income from buildings, faster recovery time (great for beat the boss events), lower casualty rates, better defence, countless Lev 10 fortifications, and more members for a bigger stronger faction.

More members = more income so thats about it. If people don't donate they get booted (assuming I can and they ain't ghosts or android) and everyone has to join our external forum where we discuss issues at length.

We have 2 vacancies but only accepting HIGH level, HIGH IPH and IOS only. If you meet the criteria PM me or apply with the code below but if your level is poor then I'm sorry you won't get in.

1earEddie
01-09-2013, 06:23 AM
My faction is in fact a dating site for the higher educated. Gree has introduced faction pairing but we have perfected it!

So that is why Ferr buddy no invite 1ear! 1ear no talk so good but he edikkated.
1ear is ROADS scholar! Oh well...you had your chance.

amir1974
01-09-2013, 09:10 AM
any forum buddy wants to get me in his faction for the boss event plz?
attack 21k
defense21k
IPh 152k
will be grateful if a buddy would do it even just for the boss event
thx

Poopenshire
01-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Wow, i am impressed, with a snap shot and limited information, you can confirmed 2 is a hacker..................Hope the information on me is good, lol

We have plenty of info on you, my favorite part is your torture of the great Chicken Jeffery.

P4TR1C14N
01-09-2013, 10:12 AM
That's the disadvantage off such games... Some clans are invincible due to specific reasons which can be... Hacking... Deep pockets....

They will play the game and the rest off the world is garbage.

Anyway... I like the faction concept. It encourages communication and team play. The reward for top 3 only is a bit stupid... Why make ppl work together to reward only a part of that team? How long will it take before ppl leave and prefer to start their own faction where they are for sure in the top 3?

HGF69
01-09-2013, 01:25 PM
The reward for top 3 only is a bit stupid... Why make ppl work together to reward only a part of that team? How long will it take before ppl leave and prefer to start their own faction where they are for sure in the top 3?

Not so. There are tiers of awards and awards within factions. Read CJs pinned post.

Arizona
01-09-2013, 01:54 PM
The greatest advantage of joining the right faction is without a doubt, you could be in the same faction as me.
Nuff said!

Arizona
01-09-2013, 01:57 PM
They do have weekend BBQ, bowling, etc, membership has its privillages
I was unaware of the bowling priviliges. I bowl a 212 ave. How does that help?

CaptainJihad-TheFrench
01-09-2013, 01:59 PM
The greatest advantage of joining the right faction is without a doubt, you could be in the same faction as me.
Nuff said!

Great advantage will be The French, strong faction like us will bring horror to the uk & us factions. best to build your fortifications as we will break them in no time. we have planned and planned and we are going to win this brazil war. no faction is greater than The French, we are the best there ever will be. Captain Jihad will give you faction nightmares.

joining the right faction will avoid lossing to many battle points

Jhenry02
01-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Yeah the French, they make good military rifles, I bought one, never fired only dropped once.

1earEddie
01-09-2013, 03:20 PM
1earEddie tired of you stupid people ...you have no idea why, how, or if you can play silly game..
you got money...no sense! Then you got hackers steal your money, then you got Gree steal your
Money some more...then you have Gree apologize and fix...but no fix 1 year now...then Gree say
new game...everything ok...trust us some more...you give more money..think everything oK...
give more money...everything ok...everything not ok.

Hero of Time
01-09-2013, 05:33 PM
1earEddie tired of you stupid people ...you have no idea why, how, or if you can play silly game..
you got money...no sense! Then you got hackers steal your money, then you got Gree steal your
Money some more...then you have Gree apologize and fix...but no fix 1 year now...then Gree say
new game...everything ok...trust us some more...you give more money..think everything oK...
give more money...everything ok...everything not ok.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29254422.jpg

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-09-2013, 06:00 PM
The Wizard of Oz was pretty good at it, even after he was outed.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-eDL7A1syxsotWE-uyKk68OUJHK4urkzbEmRS8nmJ072XJULI7g
Obama has done well, he got them to elect him twice (Hope & Change).
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSm3KUdibVMCOxeSdH7VB8GV3wLdBoh ZmVnqO1LF5Xvufx-BMH
The check is in the mail, they've used that for decades.

Yeah, I'll love you tomorrow baby.

No, I won't think less of you after you've slobbered all over it.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwLMjQFKAmR7pwRcH_9hh69iRSRgSS4 6_MhGNz9sgFaDyCs6vVoQ

Lawyer
01-09-2013, 08:59 PM
By joining a faction I got great dating advice from ranger... Like how to stand up your date to play MW and live....

1earEddie
01-09-2013, 10:44 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29254422.jpg

You can't figure this out? "A Perfect Day for Banana Fish" by JD Salinger is one of the best short stories
ever written. Read this story 40+ years ago before undergraduate/graduate degrees in English and other
subjects. When a fellow with 1 ear and an eighth grade education is able to fool a Funzio forumite with 1,157
posts, I would suggest that your chances in this game and in life are seriously limited.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Okay. So clearly I should join a faction. I have 260,000 IPH and am level 88. Whoever wants me in their faction message me or reply. Is there a thread for these things?I'll send my LLP by to say, howdy again, Fluffy. Level 88, huh, I'll see you shortly, pal.

amir1974
01-10-2013, 08:49 AM
any faction wants a lvl 49 , 21 attack and defense ,153k Iph , i want to get the boss event but impossible without health reg boost , i will be thankful if a forum buddy will help me
cheers all

CaptainJihad-TheFrench
01-10-2013, 08:57 AM
I'll send my LLP by to say, howdy again, Fluffy. Level 88, huh, I'll see you shortly, pal.

Your faction is not worthy, say hi to pirate enforcer as i will be making him beg for forgiveness.

We are the strongest

amir1974
01-10-2013, 09:14 AM
captainjihad-theFrench , don't make promises u can never fulfill, french or any other nationality u don't stand a chance against so many here , they will eat you alive and then throw u to the sharks and whales , so don't make ennemies, make friends instead and speak wisely

Agent Orange
01-10-2013, 11:43 AM
My personal favourite is the deep fried turkey nite.

iamnasty
01-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Your faction is not worthy, say hi to pirate enforcer as i will be making him beg for forgiveness.

We are the strongest

Wow, very big word from such a tiny boy !! Or is it just your big mouth !! Please show some respect for others !!