PDA

View Full Version : Looking back

bigflan
01-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Looking back at me playing this game I have realized I wasted my valuable time on this worthless game It's no longer apart of my life but my wasted time can never be brought back. Oh well at least I'm no longer under the control of greed

fluffy402
01-08-2013, 03:40 PM
It astonishes me that people are okay with spending hundreds of dollars on this game. The only game I have ever spent more than $100 on is Battlefield 3. The reason gold is so damn expensive is because people keep buying it. I like to assume everyone on this forum either has an addiction or literally has money coming out of their ears.

Dry
01-08-2013, 03:44 PM
So flan .. You came back to tell us this ?

Ranger4Life
01-08-2013, 04:17 PM
It astonishes me that people are okay with spending hundreds of dollars on this game. The only game I have ever spent more than $100 on is Battlefield 3. The reason gold is so damn expensive is because people keep buying it. I like to assume everyone on this forum either has an addiction or literally has money coming out of their ears.

Money is simply not as valuable as it is to others. Some people have 5 or 6 figure MONTHLY disposable incomes. What's a few hundred dollars to those people?

Hero of Time
01-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Wait so are you gonna keep playing the game or not?

Baraka
01-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Aaaaagh Flan you just can't stay away. How long did you last 3 weeks. We love you man, O and we know you love us.

Hero of Time
01-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Yea flan we love you.

http://www.gagbay.com/images/2012/02/spongebob_no_homo-34771.jpg

andypandy2
01-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Flan, just play this forum game; that way, you will know you will always fail.

Wufnu
01-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Money is simply not as valuable as it is to others. Some people have 5 or 6 figure MONTHLY disposable incomes. What's a few hundred dollars to those people?

I would like a show of hands of everyone that's making a six figure monthly income. I simply don't believe it and it's sad in a way the amount of money some people spend on this ap. That being said, I enjoy playing it and I believe a monthly "donation" of $20 is more than enough to support the folks running it. Anymore than that and you're definitely in the "addict" category. There are so many other PC MMP games you can play for an initial investment that will last much longer as you're buying real life hardware not some make believe "gold".

Q Raider
01-08-2013, 06:54 PM
I would like a show of hands of everyone that's making a six figure monthly income. I simply don't believe it and it's sad in a way the amount of money some people spend on this ap. That being said, I enjoy playing it and I believe a monthly "donation" of $20 is more than enough to support the folks running it. Anymore than that and you're definitely in the "addict" category. There are so many other PC MMP games you can play for an initial investment that will last much longer as you're buying real life hardware not some make believe "gold".

Puts hand up.....

Yep, my monthly income is definitely always at least six figures and in a good month it gets well into seven figures.

LeBarticus
01-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Hmm buy me a present Q! :D

This broke guy out of college cant afford that much gold ;)

Or at least get me a job! Haha

Wufnu
01-08-2013, 07:25 PM
Is that in rubles or dollars Q? :confused:

dads
01-08-2013, 07:33 PM
You really Haven't been around long to relise there are some really well piad poeple playing Mw & or cc & that's not ment to be offensive by saying you haven't been around that long as neither have I however I did get to relise quickly just how well piad some are who play cc & or Mw.

Oh & hello flan you gave up Mq as well thought you enjoyed that game to much to stop.
Guess being free of them gives You better things to do - posting here :)

King little fruit fly
01-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Looking back, I wish I never bought this iPad and I would never have played this game, it is taking up too much of time for the last 6 months, the time I would have tendered the wife. :o

Speed ump
01-08-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm or sure why anyone would feel sad about the money that someone else earns and spends. I am able to spend what I want on this game. Other than the obvious that other players issue being that I can beat them all. If it was not me, then there would always be someone stronger than almost everyone else. I happy for the ones who are ale to spend money, and happy to have the ones who can't. I've met great people from both sides of that. Some people I have met I do believe have the money to do what I have, but instead chose to play for free. I willing to let all make their own choices. It's your money, spend it as you wish. As for the time spent, you would not have if it was not enjoyable to you. There have been issues, some got fixed, some did not. I still have fun, not so much because of the game, but because of the people I have met. Some have left because they no longer had fun. The same way many drop a hobby or pastime in real life, they move on when they no longer have intrest. I don't regret either the time or money. In the end it's no more than I would have spent on other hobbies.

LeBarticus
01-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Interesting use of vocabulary (tendered) :D

Q Raider
01-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Is that in rubles or dollars Q? :confused:

Ha, didn't think of that or I could have said eight figures :-)

Just playing around, nobody said it had to be just dollars so it's 7 figures.....just with that little dot sitting two positions across from the right :-)

Good post there Speed ump....Perspectives...

Eg: if I see someone smoking a cigarette, that to me IS a waste of money.

Tuke
01-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Puts hand up.....

Yep, my monthly income is definitely always at least six figures and in a good month it gets well into seven figures.

Lol, is it enough:), maybe more?

manbeast
01-09-2013, 01:03 AM
flan after being on the forum for so long it is more about friends/relationships than the game itself

Wufnu
01-09-2013, 11:34 AM
If someone has money to burn then more power to them. What I meant was I know damned well there are some folks that can't afford to spend what they do on this ap but do it anyway because they're addicted. And to me that's sad.

No it's none of my business what other people do with their money but I think you get the idea.

Speed ump
01-09-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm sitting outside in the cold. I'm just in range of the wifi for the business I'm in front of. I lost my home, my wife left and found a man who she said paid his bills. It's raining pretty hard here right now, and I'm soaking wet. I found a clear plastics bag to put over my iPad. Last night I snuck into someone's back yard and found an outlet to charge it. I'll have to do that again here soon. I sold some blood look for some money today, and bought some iTunes to buy gold. Still got my job, but need the money for game. I do put back a little for food, when someone dosnt take pity on me and buy me a meal. So far my friends have covered me on that, but I think some are getting tired of it.

Fl@sh
01-09-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm sitting outside in the cold. I'm just in range of the wifi for the business I'm in front of. I lost my home, my wife left and found a man who she said paid his bills. It's raining pretty hard here right now, and I'm soaking wet. I found a clear plastics bag to put over my iPad. Last night I snuck into someone's back yard and found an outlet to charge it. I'll have to do that again here soon. I sold some blood look for some money today, and bought some iTunes to buy gold. Still got my job, but need the money for game. I do put back a little for food, when someone dosnt take pity on me and buy me a meal. So far my friends have covered me on that, but I think some are getting tired of it.And you thought I was begging? I have a few extra rooms speed, I'll send you money for a bus ticket and some fresh clothes. Haha

Lawyer
01-09-2013, 09:16 PM
I am envious of you Flan.... I am still addicted and it is so bad I am contemplating giving client discounts to those that pay me in I-tune gift cards...lol

whiskeybravo
01-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Looking back at me playing this game I have realized I wasted my valuable time on this worthless game It's no longer apart of my life but my wasted time can never be brought back. Oh well at least I'm no longer under the control of greed

Yet you continue to post?

Lawyer
01-09-2013, 09:29 PM
It is a 12 step program like AA ....he is making progress

Good to see you on the forum flan... You are still a faction brother even if you are not playing.

Tctiger
01-10-2013, 08:33 AM
I'm sitting outside in the cold. I'm just in range of the wifi for the business I'm in front of. I lost my home, my wife left and found a man who she said paid his bills. It's raining pretty hard here right now, and I'm soaking wet. I found a clear plastics bag to put over my iPad. Last night I snuck into someone's back yard and found an outlet to charge it. I'll have to do that again here soon. I sold some blood look for some money today, and bought some iTunes to buy gold. Still got my job, but need the money for game. I do put back a little for food, when someone dosnt take pity on me and buy me a meal. So far my friends have covered me on that, but I think some are getting tired of it.

lol your funniest post , if you leave a sign next to you asking for money for units you may get a few donations , maybe sit outside gree and they may give you a free unit like a meals on wheels van .

Wufnu
01-10-2013, 09:03 AM

OK OK, I'll get off my soapbox.

mikebarth1955
01-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Before I got addicted to this game, I was addicted to micro-managing my retirement investment portfolio. GREE gold is a lot cheaper than all those broker fees. Oh yeah, and I have one of those seven figure incomes if you add together all of my paychecks over the course of a decade. Enjoy!