PDA

View Full Version : Something ELSE broken?! Seriously?

dudeman
01-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Wow, what a surprise, something else is broken with this game!

I've been working on a map to get the skill point for completing level 5. What I've been doing is finish all the steps of multi-click jobs EXCEPT the last hit. The reason for this is so I can get some easy cash to use for events rather than withdraw from the bank.

I can't do that anymore. I get all the jobs down so there's one click left, and the instant I complete one job the rest of the jobs all start over at 0/X.

If that's not "broken", then Gree has done something really dumb and pointless that just fcks the game.

It seems like almost everything is either broken or nerfed.

I hate to say it, but I think I'm finally done with this. CC did (and still does) have a lot of potential, but it will never live up to it so long as Gree is running the show. They're not likely going to ever let anyone else have it either, so it's a pretty safe assumption that CC will never be as good as it could have been. Too bad.

Reznor
01-08-2013, 03:06 PM
I hear Clash of Clans is pretty good....

Paulio
01-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Dudeman, I've seen your frustrations with the game for a while now, and I certainly can't blame you. But with all do respect, wouldn't it be easier and quicker to just make a withdrawal from the bank instead of going through the maps, finding one that you were working on and completing a job?

TonySpaghetti
01-08-2013, 03:42 PM
I hear Clash of Clans is pretty good....

That's what I hear too. ;)

Dudebot121256
01-08-2013, 05:38 PM
I hear Clash of Clans is pretty good....I heard that too. Too bad it isn't availible for android QQ

Reznor
01-08-2013, 05:41 PM
I heard that too. Too bad it isn't availible for android QQ

Time for an iPad

Dudebot121256
01-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Time for an iPadI wish, haha. Gotta stockpile some cash.

Babytway
01-08-2013, 05:42 PM
THIS IS NOT a new problem, i have encountered it a couple times before months ago. one explanation i got was that if there is a goal in the current map you are doing i.e. beat up so and so and if you finish him up and the goal completes with splash screen all other job reset to 0. if there is no current goal associated with the map you are currently doing then complete all the jobs except for the boss of that map do him last and jobs shouldnt reset, since i have followed these steps i have had no problems. but this just what another forum member explained to me how to do it so i dont know if it is true of false but it worked so far.

dudeman
01-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Dudeman, I've seen your frustrations with the game for a while now, and I certainly can't blame you. But with all do respect, wouldn't it be easier and quicker to just make a withdrawal from the bank instead of going through the maps, finding one that you were working on and completing a job?

I used to have a level 5 Modern Loft giving me $22k/h for event cash. The building became useless once it was robbed all the time, costing me land mines and not paying out enough to afford the event cash fee. So I deleted it.

I'm doing the jobs anyways, I want the skill points. I don't have to look for anything, I know what map I'm at (thanks to the handy-dandy shortcut) and which job I'm doing. It's not rocket science. Seeing that I need the cash for events and I'm doing the jobs anyways, it makes no sense to just do the jobs and bank the cash, only to withdraw most or all of the job earnings within the hour. Paying the bank more than you need to is unnecessary.

@BTW, I get the multi clicks down to one hit remaining, finish all the single click jobs, and the next hit I do to finish a multi click resets my progress on the other multi click jobs. None of my completed jobs get undone or anything, I just get to have all those hours of energy completely wasted due to poor programming.

To everyone suggesting that other game, no thanks. CC is the first RPG I've played and it's taken me over a year to build my character to where it is. I'm not doing that again. It was difficult and frustrating enough the first time.

You all should quit cc and go play it though. :p;)

TonySpaghetti
01-08-2013, 06:23 PM
I used to have a level 5 Modern Loft giving me $22k/h for event cash. The building became useless once it was robbed all the time, costing me land mines and not paying out enough to afford the event cash fee. So I deleted it.

I'm doing the jobs anyways, I want the skill points. I don't have to look for anything, I know what map I'm at (thanks to the handy-dandy shortcut) and which job I'm doing. It's not rocket science. Seeing that I need the cash for events and I'm doing the jobs anyways, it makes no sense to just do the jobs and bank the cash, only to withdraw most or all of the job earnings within the hour. Paying the bank more than you need to is unnecessary.

@BTW, I get the multi clicks down to one hit remaining, finish all the single click jobs, and the next hit I do to finish a multi click resets my progress on the other multi click jobs. None of my completed jobs get undone or anything, I just get to have all those hours of were completely wasted due to poor programming.

To everyone suggesting that other game, no thanks. CC is the first RPG I've played and it's taken me over a year to build my character to where it is. I'm not doing that again. It was difficult and frustrating enough the first time.

You all should quit cc and go play it though. :p;)

Come play CoC with us.

Glock40
01-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Come play CoC with us.

Good idea all

jobadass
01-08-2013, 06:59 PM
I hear Clash of Clans is pretty good....I hear their henchmen are worthless. Kind of makes the game suck if they do that

CJ54
01-09-2013, 12:58 AM
Dudeman, I have honestly never heard of this happening before, and I've heard a LOT of weird stuff* over the last year. If you can pass me more info (area? current goals?), we'll see if we can dupe it and then look at why that happened (Babytway, thanks for the direction on that one, and I'm sorry for missing your previous forum post a couple months ago). I'll also see what I can do about the predicament itself (losing a bunch of energy down the tubes, basically).

* "stuff" is not my first choice of words here, but I've gotta play be the rules too.

NTM
01-09-2013, 01:07 AM
i just bought a modern loft and he told me 48 hours for build, but where is my reduce ?? gone....

i got item for more speed building and don't work, same broken too...

CJ54
01-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Yeah, we'll have to look into that too. Last I checked all the speed boost options were working (that's why we made a bonus framework, so we could just flip a switch basically).

Paulio
01-09-2013, 02:16 AM
CJ54 > CCM. Just sayin'

budman68
01-09-2013, 03:57 AM
What gets me is you are robbing some hood and have taken the person down for a mil or so and the app crashed and because you didn't click the money you lose out on it.

Also when you are doing special boss event(s) and you click on a juicy money hotel or something....the boss approaches and
nerfs your first hit on that hotel...grrr Boss steals my money also.....Ya can't win sometimes. people rob you. Game robs you

Coladonato
01-09-2013, 06:10 AM
What gets me is you are robbing some hood and have taken the person down for a mil or so and the app crashed and because you didn't click the money you lose out on it.

Also when you are doing special boss event(s) and you click on a juicy money hotel or something....the boss approaches and
nerfs your first hit on that hotel...grrr Boss steals my money also.....Ya can't win sometimes. people rob you. Game robs you

I have experienced both of these situations. Now I have to make sure I rob Laundromats first, which still sucks to lose the RP. I have lost millions because I didn't collect before the game crashing or due to a phone call coming in. And is any else having a serious delay in the money and XP from jobs completed being credited?

Max Power
01-09-2013, 07:06 AM
I hate to say it, but I think I'm finally done with this.

Honestly, how many times have we heard this?

Your input is very valuable, but why are you torturing yourself with this game? Either you enjoy the frustration or you enjoy posting about it is all I can guess. If I felt as frustrated as you appear to be, I would have been gone a year ago.

(CK) EL
01-09-2013, 08:19 AM
CJ54 > CCM. Just sayin'

+1

TonySpaghetti
01-09-2013, 08:41 AM
CJ54 > CCM. Just sayin'

I'm not disagreeing that we've had great support from CJ lately, but in Jared's defense, I think that CJ might be a little more connected to the developer side of GREE than CCM was. Your statement would be the same as saying that a mechanic > receptionist at the dealership for getting your car fixed.

Dipstik
01-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Just going to be the one to state an unpleasant truth: Anyone > Admin. See you in a week :)

barcelona
01-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Hi there, Sorry for hijacking this thread but I can't seem to start a new one.
About a week ago my level seven warehouse disappeared, I thought I must have sold it by accident but was certain I hadn't, then a couple of days ago I thought I was in my hood and sold a laundromat, but it turned out I was in somebody elses hood. So there must be a glitch which allows people to sell other peoples items. I put real money into upgrading my warehouse to level seven quickly and was wondering will I be compensated for it ?. I have sent a message to the webmaster on here, or should I be sending it to somewhere else ?. Sorry for being such a noob but am new to this.
Has this happened to anyone else ?
Thanks

TonySpaghetti
01-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Hi there, Sorry for hijacking this thread but I can't seem to start a new one.
About a week ago my level seven warehouse disappeared, I thought I must have sold it by accident but was certain I hadn't, then a couple of days ago I thought I was in my hood and sold a laundromat, but it turned out I was in somebody elses hood. So there must be a glitch which allows people to sell other peoples items. I put real money into upgrading my warehouse to level seven quickly and was wondering will I be compensated for it ?. I have sent a message to the webmaster on here, or should I be sending it to somewhere else ?. Sorry for being such a noob but am new to this.
Has this happened to anyone else ?
Thanks

Send a ticket to support from within the game. Menu -> More -> Help -> Contact Support. It will take them a while to respond, so be patient.

Also, lay off the drugs.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Ragmondino
01-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Do t be a spoil sport tony. Enjoy the drugs. If you can't, eat lots of spaghetti

dudeman
01-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Dudeman, I have honestly never heard of this happening before, and I've heard a LOT of weird stuff* over the last year. If you can pass me more info (area? current goals?), we'll see if we can dupe it and then look at why that happened (Babytway, thanks for the direction on that one, and I'm sorry for missing your previous forum post a couple months ago). I'll also see what I can do about the predicament itself (losing a bunch of energy down the tubes, basically).

* "stuff" is not my first choice of words here, but I've gotta play be the rules too.

Current goals:

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/f3d5a419f62ba3a1dcd9f0276d68f4e6.jpg
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/38ac8fae5b0b4882a56c0a9df8e4e847.jpg

Screen shots were taken while visiting Fairview, the area in which the problem has been occurring. I don't know if the issue happened on the first level because I don't remember when I completed the first level of Fairview.

Edit: Only just now am I seeing the hood expansion goal has changed. That used to read "expand 31 times", which is impossible because the 30th expansion, which I have completed, is the last one. So it looks like I need to be credited with completion of that goal and have it taken off the list.

murf
01-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Stop banking...join the few of us that choose to no-bank because losing 300k/2hr is much, much less then banking....

Ben Weston
01-09-2013, 01:49 PM
my banking is free, just saying :)

Coldjoey
01-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Stop banking...join the few of us that choose to no-bank because losing 300k/2hr is much, much less then banking....It's not Just the money you loose, job get attacked by someone stronger 10 times and loose 20 landmines plus you get attacked by weaker players trying their luck and loose another 20 land mines, then mutiply this by ten times a day. And banking seems a cheap option.

Coldjoey
01-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Hi there, Sorry for hijacking this thread but I can't seem to start a new one. About a week ago my level seven warehouse disappeared, I thought I must have sold it by accident but was certain I hadn't, then a couple of days ago I thought I was in my hood and sold a laundromat, but it turned out I was in somebody elses hood. So there must be a glitch which allows people to sell other peoples items. I put real money into upgrading my warehouse to level seven quickly and was wondering will I be compensated for it ?. I have sent a message to the webmaster on here, or should I be sending it to somewhere else ?. Sorry for being such a noob but am new to this. Has this happened to anyone else ?ThanksHow funny, would that be! You log on and find you have been robbed, you don't rob them in revenge you sell all their buildings and even their trees

TZora
01-09-2013, 06:36 PM
hey joey, how are ya .. gud that u joined HTC .. a cool squad ..

dudeman
01-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Well tonight it's my Internet that's broken and my 24's got robbed.

Now that I don't have to worry about those anymore, I'm gone indefinitely.

Assuming the extra 1000 gold on my account was a result of this thread, so I'll go ahead and thank CJ for that. That being said, this game seems hardly worth the time to even load the app anymore, so I'm just not going to for a while.

I'm shutting off my alarms. 6/12 in a few hours, 8s in the morning. 48s tomorrow night.

Tissues
01-10-2013, 01:02 AM
Well tonight it's my Internet that's broken and my 24's got robbed.

Now that I don't have to worry about those anymore, I'm gone indefinitely.

Assuming the extra 1000 gold on my account was a result of this thread, so I'll go ahead and thank CJ for that. That being said, this game seems hardly worth the time to even load the app anymore, so I'm just not going to for a while.

I'm shutting off my alarms. 6/12 in a few hours, 8s in the morning. 48s tomorrow night.

As a free player your not to win every time, enjoy when you do & don't be to harsh on yourself if you don't.
Take the Xmas event as an example: so what if you lost out on Santa's Sleigh (+5 mob), that same week you was gifted the Boss' Limo by CJ54 for the turf war event that finished months ago.. When i PM'd CJ guess what: no reply..
You had had lots of luck in the past with other event and yet again CJ54 has gifted you 1000g so enjoy, buy some Create, use it in an Event to further boost your Stats for free..
If your still playing on your broken iPad then no wonder you find so many issues with the game..
Having your buildings robbed is not a big deal as most players cant break your defence and those that do are the heavy hitters..
Agent smith and the land mines: well you choose to buy then you can afford to lose them,
i'd be more concerned about the losses accumulating on your profile if your all about stats.
I asked Gree to get my losses reduced and all i get is, that where looking into this player..
Enjoy Kingdom Age while your away from CC and best wishes on your return.. (",)

nopenopenope
01-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Honestly, how many times have we heard this? Your input is very valuable, but why are you torturing yourself with this game? Either you enjoy the frustration or you enjoy posting about it is all I can guess. If I felt as frustrated as you appear to be, I would have been gone a year ago.My bet's on the latter.

dudeman
01-10-2013, 10:33 AM
There are a number of factors that lead me to make this decision. My Internet provider is currently having some issues, and I am already having issues with them regarding other services they provide. I'm planning to cancel all my accounts with them as soon as their toll-free line stops being busy. Apparently I'm not the only one having issues with them lately.

Now that my hood is almost fully robbed out, I don't have to worry about collecting on time to avoid being robbed. Only 5 buildings are left to be robbed (four 48s tonight and a 12 whenever it finishes upgrading), and after that I can't ever be robbed again until I (maybe) come back and get everything resynched.

I don't know if I'll bother though. If it's just going to be the same stale crap, there really isn't much point.

I'm not touching KA anymore either. Not so much due to frustrations with the game itself, but it's still a Gree game and my internet will be shut off soon I hope, so there's no point in worrying about it until later, whenever that might be... If I still feel like it by that time.

mxz
01-10-2013, 10:52 AM
It's not Just the money you loose, job get attacked by someone stronger 10 times and loose 20 landmines plus you get attacked by weaker players trying their luck and loose another 20 land mines, then mutiply this by ten times a day. And banking seems a cheap option.Upgrading buildings to buy land mines, buying land mines to protect upgraded buildings from being robbed, when buildings don't get successfully robbed - more landmines get blown up, eventually buildings get robbed anyway...

What's the point of consumable defensive explosives again?

Dipstik
01-10-2013, 11:16 AM
It creates a reason to need in-game cash. The ONLY reason.

Deluxe
01-10-2013, 12:01 PM
It creates a reason to need in-game cash. The ONLY reason.

Gives my billion+ a purpose :)