PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a camper faction.

dthfrmabv
01-08-2013, 01:35 PM
I am looking for Faction that accepts camper accounts. I thought I read something before but could not
find the thread anymore. Please PM me if you know one or in one. Thanks.

BigD@wg
01-08-2013, 01:52 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43678-looking-for-some-peeps-to-get-the-bonus-for-next-world-boss

GreenwichKid
01-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Happy for you to join us mate. Just want people to contribute a tad..

faction id 399 050 729

Olly1
01-08-2013, 02:28 PM
I think mxz had one going, worth getting in touch with him on that

Thenoob
01-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Boooooooooo

pistol pete
01-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Your welcome to join ours... "Deadicated Farmers" invite code 235912095
Mostly lower level, 32 is our highest and participation is optional.

bcodemz
01-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Can you donate? If you can, pm me.

Westusmc
01-08-2013, 08:00 PM
183001068 is the invite code. Mostly lower level, relatively high iph, high stat players.

iamnasty
01-08-2013, 08:50 PM
I am looking for Faction that accepts camper accounts. I thought I read something before but could not
find the thread anymore. Please PM me if you know one or in one. Thanks.

thought you're with VFF Bravo ???

cheers :D

General Nu
01-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Happy to have a high donating camper in my faction. What are your stats?

mxz
01-08-2013, 11:32 PM
I think mxz had one going, worth getting in touch with him on thatThanks for the shout, bud.

@dth: here's what we're about:
We're campers. Mostly under level 30's, but some as high as mid 40's. We're sitting back, camping, doing the allergic to XP thing. We're not participating in the WD events so as not to gain XP. Not like we're going to compete with the big boys, anyway.

Our two priorities are #1: building output bonuses (just purchased the first one today), and #2: health regen bonus for epic bosses (have the first 2 purchased, so 9%).

Only maybe 3-4 people are PVP/raiding (mostly for Anniversary Center funds). Most people are 3k/3k with IPH above $200k but we have a few outliers. Everyone is either from the forum or a friend of a forumite, so a good number of names are recognizable. If you're interested just shoot me a PM with your basic info and send a request to the faction (invite in sig and in Westusmc's post).

DragCro
01-09-2013, 04:10 AM
Thanks for the shout, bud.

@dth: here's what we're about:
We're campers. Mostly under level 30's, but some as high as mid 40's. We're sitting back, camping, doing the allergic to XP thing. We're not participating in the WD events so as not to gain XP. Not like we're going to compete with the big boys, anyway.

Our two priorities are #1: building output bonuses (just purchased the first one today), and #2: health regen bonus for epic bosses (have the first 2 purchased, so 9%).

Only maybe 3-4 people are PVP/raiding (mostly for Anniversary Center funds). Most people are 3k/3k with IPH above $200k but we have a few outliers. Everyone is either from the forum or a friend of a forumite, so a good number of names are recognizable. If you're interested just shoot me a PM with your basic info and send a request to the faction (invite in sig and in Westusmc's post).@ MXZ -Thanks for having me in your faction.
I'm loving Mw more & more,graphic is great & events are great too.Thanks Funzio/Gree!

joshdavidson12345
01-09-2013, 05:21 AM
@ MXZ -Thanks for having me in your faction.I'm loving Mw more & more,graphic is great & events are great too.Thanks Funzio/Gree!after 280 posts I'd be worried if you didn't like the game:) welcome to the faction

DragCro
01-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Yes,you are right.
But must of my posts was on Ka forum,because i like that game to much :),
first i started playing that game than Cc,Mq & Mw.
@ Joshdavidson12345- see you on the forum,take care my new friend ;)

soulnmysole
01-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Mxz, quick question. With the 9% health regen bonus, does it allow you to gain 1 more attack on the boss if using the 13 hit strategy? By my calculation it gives you 1 more hit, but with almost 0 room for error. Have you tested out the regen bonus and are you able to effectively attack the boss 14 times on a consistent basis? Also, whats the next level heath rengen bonus?

The reason I ask is because I just started my own faction for low level campers and I am debating whether or not it is worth it to invest the funds I allocated towards a 2nd Anniversary Center into my faction to help purchase these upgrades for the upcoming Epic Boss Event or to just stick to my initial plan and purchase the 2nd AC.

Thanks in advance

Peppers
01-09-2013, 07:44 AM
@Soul: I tried to get 15 hits with a 9% boost many times, but was never successful. I had stopwatches and timers all going, and could not be precise enough. The slightest brainfart or phone lag will eat up the few precious seconds you need to get 14 or 15. Someone in Ranger's LLP's faction says they were able to do it, but there's only an extra 20 seconds to work with.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-09-2013, 08:48 AM
@ soul - if you have a chance to get the 2nd AC I would do that first because it will benefit you more in the long run

Arizona
01-09-2013, 08:48 AM
@Soul: I tried to get 15 hits with a 9% boost many times, but was never successful. I had stopwatches and timers all going, and could not be precise enough. The slightest brainfart or phone lag will eat up the few precious seconds you need to get 14 or 15. Someone in Ranger's LLP's faction says they were able to do it, but there's only an extra 20 seconds to work with.
I'm sure I managed to get 15 hits. The thing is not to wait for the minute to pass. You have to go for your hit when the red bar moves up a notch. Very hard to see on a small device, and if you miss it, it might throw you out of sync for the remainder, but I can say I got 15 hits in. It will be much easier with the next bonus though.

Tctiger
01-09-2013, 08:57 AM
unless gree make it worth being in an active faction there could be a lot of inactive factions starting up which would be a shame . i just hope it won't be a case of high casulties , high xp and low rewards .

soulnmysole
01-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the helpful responses. The impatient side of me wants to purchase the upgrades and test out the health regen, but what Ph4ntom said is true, in the long run the AC would be more beneficial. Thanks again guys for helping me with that decision.

mxz
01-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Agreed with the others. With the boss timer glitch its nearly impossible to get 15 and even 14 is questionable.

Giedrybe
01-09-2013, 11:06 AM
I was constantly managing to do 15 hits. With two health bonuses I needed a timer and when we (Ranger's LLPs) got the third one, no more timer is needed.

Deathfromabove, I am sure we would welcome you as well. We are not so heavy campers like mxz. You can always contact Ranger or me, if you are interested.

Acidist
01-09-2013, 03:19 PM
I am thinkin about a Faction, but i dont no.Maybe can i do it for a good and daily Player from Forum per PM.
I am L57, can spend about 2mil. daily(for now!)
A:32923,D:38364,iph:522031

Lawyer
01-09-2013, 09:23 PM
If you join a camper division there is one question you should be asking... What is their building output bonus....trust me when I say this, it makes a difference in your IPH

( enjoying my camping spot in Ranger's faction )

Giedrybe
01-10-2013, 02:03 AM
In the current phase, I believe that player who wants to join faction and faction as a group should firstly speak do they fit together in terms of strategy. Faction must make sure to tell to player what is expected while player should be very honest with what he is in the game for. Synergy can be found in different ways, but worst scenario is that you are parting ways in some future. Faction leader here is the centre of power, not a player. So better make sure you are a good fit to each other. If yes, being in the faction would be a great benefit to everybody in terms of medium and long term strategy.

FYV
01-10-2013, 04:37 AM
If u still looking to camp on a faction, then PM me or ally me to initiate conversation. You need to have strong defense...

Good luck 2u. Fi (FYV) x

Thomas CL
01-10-2013, 02:38 PM
How do you know if you have been accepted in faction?

kt3448
01-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Hello all, I just started a CAMPING faction on with my 2nd MW account called Faction of United Campers.

I have been playing MW for over a year and have tons of experience. Let's build our bases and stats together and help one another. Looking for officers and members now. Thanks.

Faction of United Campers ---- Code is 673003198

LisaM
01-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Recruiting players for a low level, established camping faction:

Camper's Elite Squad

594 171 456

+5% building and infantry

kt3448
01-25-2013, 04:06 PM
New bonuses added:
5% more from Defensive Buildings
5% more defense from Infantry Units.

Hello all, I just started a CAMPING faction on with my 2nd MW account called Faction of United Campers.

I have been playing MW for over a year and have tons of experience. Let's build our bases and stats together and help one another. Looking for officers and members now. Thanks.

Faction of United Campers ---- Code is 673003198