PDA

View Full Version : Why cannot MW's upgrade be more reasonable like Monster Quest?

King little fruit fly
01-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Most of the MW building upgrades take forever; example, the level 10 upgrade takes at least 108 hours for all, while MQs' are like 36 hours. Does Gree expect people to play MW for 5 years? Although I would not be surprised that some of you monsters would still be here in 5 years. :D

Ericinico
01-07-2013, 08:17 PM
That's why you need to have 5 to 10 games going at once!

Fl@sh
01-07-2013, 08:19 PM
I'm never going away. I will be a thorn in the (you know what) forever!

King little fruit fly
01-07-2013, 08:37 PM

Yeah, we always can count on you legend to fl@sh people here. BTW, if Thorton is not in your faction, could you fl@sh him rabbit base once and a while. :D

King little fruit fly
01-07-2013, 08:40 PM

Hmm, let's count how many game accounts I have already, this on my iPhone 5, one LLP on iPod touch 6, another LLP on touch 5, next LLP to start is the iPad mini with Retina Display in March. I still have plenty to wait for the stupid upgrades.

Thief
01-07-2013, 08:45 PM
You have to figure most have already been playing Modern War for a year or more at this point.

MonsterQuest is set up for everyone to have a "gold" army and all of their buildings maxed out...then what?
Dont get me wrong i've been playing MQ but i see it will have a life cycle that will end before MW IMHO.

manbeast
01-07-2013, 09:03 PM
MW- funzio game
MQ-GREE game

The only building in MW that GREE has released is the anniversary center. The AC follows ROI and upgrade times closer to MQ buildings than MW buildings.

King little fruit fly
01-07-2013, 09:11 PM
MW- funzio game
MQ-GREE game

The only building in MW that GREE has released is the anniversary center. The AC follows ROI and upgrade times closer to MQ buildings than MW buildings.

That explains why Ferrgie has both of her ACs at level 10. :cool:

King little fruit fly
01-07-2013, 09:13 PM
You have to figure most have already been playing Modern War for a year or more at this point.

MonsterQuest is set up for everyone to have a "gold" army and all of their buildings maxed out...then what?
Dont get me wrong i've been playing MQ but i see it will have a life cycle that will end before MW IMHO.

Who doesn't want instant gratification/dominance? With MQ, I am a big fruit fly in no time and while forever stuck at little fruit fly status for MW.

Chimera
01-07-2013, 09:41 PM
MQ vault upgrade from $35k to next level (forgot amount) is 1 week. Is it really necessary for upgrades to take this long?

King little fruit fly
01-07-2013, 10:08 PM
MQ vault upgrade from $35k to next level (forgot amount) is 1 week. Is it really necessary for upgrades to take this long?

It is 45k, why do you need to vault that much money in MQ anyway? Or you could up the attack to 30k for level 10s like me, nobody is dare to attack you.

LeBarticus
01-07-2013, 10:19 PM
If life is too important to be taken seriously, then what is important? Things that are important should be taken seriously ;)

King little fruit fly
01-07-2013, 11:44 PM
Your post is more important than playing this stupid game, so I must take you more seriously! :D

Ashmw
01-08-2013, 12:59 AM
I love MW, its the first funzio game i spent money on... And due to that investment, i might as well continue playing and spend even more, I don't spent money on cc, just nuff for KA, and don't c any point y i need to spend on MQ, when i can get indestructible for free ( yeah i can get it with the other 3 games but its easier on MQ)

XxGNUTxX
01-08-2013, 09:54 AM

thats right

fluffy402
01-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Gree expects you to buy gold. Of course halving all of the upgrade times would still cost thousands of dollars. Either shorten the upgrade time or make gold cheaper, Gree.

Baraka
01-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Cos it wod be too easy. Come on if you can't beat the boss free on MQ something's not right.

Hero of Time
01-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Most of the MW building upgrades take forever; example, the level 10 upgrade takes at least 108 hours for all, while MQs' are like 36 hours. Does Gree expect people to play MW for 5 years? Although I would not be surprised that some of you monsters would still be here in 5 years. :D

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/288/7/6/deal_with_it___rainbow_style__by_j_brony-d4cwgad.png

http://clean.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/disgusted-oh-god.png

King little fruit fly
01-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Cos it wod be too easy. Come on if you can't beat the boss free on MQ something's not right.

Because we are bunch of teenagers or old fellows, MQ is just perfect for us, otherwise we would be playing other action games. :D