PDA

View Full Version : Getting tired a bit

Ferr
01-07-2013, 07:44 PM
The mw mess is getting bigger and bigger again. Are there any of you out there still playing with a smile?

Fl@sh
01-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Yeah, it's very disheartening right now. Did you ever have any of your money and gold purchases disappear, right when you were going for a huge upgrade?

1earEddie
01-07-2013, 07:55 PM
1ear never play with smile...he kill a little more and then leave

King little fruit fly
01-07-2013, 08:02 PM
I am getting bored with this game, my rants can go on and on.

Ferr
01-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Yeah, it's very disheartening right now. Did you ever have any of your money and gold purchases disappear, right when you were going for a huge upgrade?
Not that way. My worst bugs are the faction bugs (its truly a pain not to be able to remove peeps) and the monetary bug. I cant purchase vaults of cash without constantly run into trouble with gree not delivering the ingame cash. Then at least a week before they handle my ticket. It seems WD has delivered more serious bugs than they can handle. On top of this all are the hackers. I dont even discuss this anymore with gree. I do believe however it is getting out of hand.

Fl@sh
01-07-2013, 08:13 PM
I cant purchase vaults of cash without constantly run into trouble with gree not delivering the ingame cash.This is what I mean, two vaults of cash and a vault of gold disappeared. The credit was applied, then a minute later, a server error and everything reverts to pre-purchase values.

Ranger4Life
01-07-2013, 08:18 PM
This is what I mean, two vaults of cash and a vault of gold disappeared. The credit was applied, then a minute later, a server error and everything reverts to pre-purchase values.

I've had this happen a few times. Every time it happened it would show up on my account as being purchased, but all except for one time the next day the charge was off my account. That time it took me nearly 4 weeks to get Gree to give me the purchase I was charged for.

Fl@sh
01-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Between this and iTunes locking my account every time I purchase more than two vaults, I will stop purchasing for good. Can't I just spend my money how and when I like?

Ranger4Life
01-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Between this and iTunes locking my account every time I purchase more than two vaults, I will stop purchasing for good. Can't I just spend my money how and when I like?

You can call iTunes and have them remove this block for good. Now I wish I wouldn't have done so.

LeBarticus
01-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Hmm who knows of a game that doesn't involve buying your way to the top? :P

And if you say hayday I will smack the **** out of you. Cyber smack.

Ferr
01-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Wow, and i thought i was the only one. Actually, this is then close to become a extreme problem..... Paying but not delivering the gold or cash is the heavyiest of problems....

fuzzlenutz
01-07-2013, 08:28 PM
What do think world domination will be like,Smooth or the end of the game?

Ferr
01-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Actually, i do not have a good feeling about this...

Ranger4Life
01-07-2013, 08:29 PM

I don't think it's practical to think that it will be smooth, but it shouldn't be a complete cluster.... Either

fuzzlenutz
I don't think they are anywhere near ready to try this!

Ferr
What is nice is the faction members cooperating but that will burst into anger if wd does not work

fuzzlenutz
01-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Sorry Ranger
I am going for complete

fuzzlenutz
01-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Yes Ferr right as usual

Ferr
01-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Normally, at this point one of you would make a brilliant joke or at least an idiotic troll would pass by or one of the sexiest forum girls would enlighten us on the relativity of this all and bring back my smile. Not this time. Off to bed, about 5.40 am here, what the hell am i still awake for?
Yours,

Dutchie
01-07-2013, 11:24 PM
I don't think they are anywhere near ready to try this!

As CJ54 stated, they are burning the midnight oil to sort out the delayed WD event. I appreciate their efforts to get it working and to iron out all the bugs, but it doesn't bode well as they're clearly understaffed now if they have to resort to these types of efforts! It seems GREE higher management are very much profit focused rather than customer focused :(

Dutchie
01-07-2013, 11:30 PM
Normally, at this point one of you would make a brilliant joke or at least an idiotic troll would pass by or one of the sexiest forum girls would enlighten us on the relativity of this all and bring back my smile. Not this time. Off to bed, about 5.40 am here, what the hell am i still awake for?
Yours,

Welterusten mijn vriend.

P.S. I'm a rubbish joke teller but if you want to have a really good belly laugh, type 'The 25 Funniest AutoCorrects Of 2012' into Google :)

King little fruit fly
01-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Yours,

If you let me in your Empress Faction; I'll see what I can do, heck, transsexual op is cheap in LA. And but CJ would have to hide the ban hammer for a second first. Deal?:D

HGF69
01-08-2013, 12:53 AM
On top of this all are the hackers. I dont even discuss this anymore with gree. I do believe however it is getting out of hand.

I'm concerned about the amount of posts I see on hackers from HLPs and the fact that nothing is being done about it.

In a way I'd like to know what the hacks are, not so I can use them but so I can look out for people abusing them and report them.

If we all put pressure on Gree to address this over the medium term given the short term issues with factions, then lets do something about it.

There's np place for cheaters yet it seem that Gree is either ignoring it or the hackers are more advanced than Gree's team at keeping up.

Either way lets not talk of boycotting the game but leaning of them to make the game fair and track down and patch things where fixes can be made.

Edited to add, I also see some HLPs saying 'ban the hackers' yet other players accuse them of using hack for their own good to expolit the game so why doesn't someone come out and lay the cards on the table and say what they feel without fear of getting banned or attacked, its the only way forward surely?

Dutchie
01-08-2013, 01:22 AM
Unfortunately game security has to be written from the ground up. Basically it has to be thought out at the design stage and more often than not it is an oversight by game developers. All games are hacked one way or another. If you do some research in Google, you will know what I mean. Fixing these hacks, glitches, etc. is easier said than done and the costs of doing so can be enormous as in certain circumstances the game needs to be part re-written!

The easiest way to check whether they hack is to check the hacker's inventory to see if they have many golden units that can only be attained by defeating the Epic Boss for example. If they have many LE units, they could have bought those so be careful who you accuse. CJ54 and GREE do not take hackers lightly as bottom line it hurts their revenues, so if you do see a potential hacker, raise a ticket with the hacker's details and of course screenshots.

VileDoom
01-08-2013, 02:08 AM
Hmm who knows of a game that doesn't involve buying your way to the top? :P

And if you say hayday I will smack the **** out of you. Cyber smack.

It's been years since I played it but Guild Wars had an in game store that aloud you to purchase items of unique appearance. Since everyone had access to the same stat items flashy appearance didn't result in skillful success. :p

Force10JC
01-08-2013, 05:49 AM
It's now bad enough for me that I only log in once a day for a minute to collect money. The only reason I don't just quit is because I'm keeping a glimmer of hope that things will improve.

1earEddie
01-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Yours,

Ferr buddy want joke? 1ear got joke! Me wife say "I die, you remarry?" 1ear say "I don't know"
wife say "I die you let her sleep in our bed?" 1ear say "I don't know" wife say "I die you let her
use my golf clubs?" 1ear say "no, she is left handed"

Madcowdave
01-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Ferr buddy want joke? 1ear got joke! Me wife say "I die, you remarry?" 1ear say "I don't know"
wife say "I die you let her sleep in our bed?" 1ear say "I don't know" wife say "I die you let her

LOL :) That's funny.

Major Silverback
01-08-2013, 11:58 AM

Sorry ur having problems, but it makes me feel better knowing that I'm not the only one:(. Also buying online causes my credit card to trigger the fraud alert warning. This causes my credit card to freeze up, requiring me to call the bank and answer a bunch of questions like: what cars have u owned? What county have u owned land in, on and on. Almost messed up the answer to a couple of them.

Major Silverback
01-08-2013, 12:02 PM
ITunes is a pain too. I've found it's just easiest to get an iTunes card at the store and redeem it;). No credit card problems, no iTunes issues, just easier. iTunes won't let u use pre-paid credit cards either.

procsyzarc
01-08-2013, 12:10 PM

That is so annoying that last time I brought 20 vaults I spent a hour loading $50 itune cards first. I now keep $500 or so of itune cards in my draw since I still remember trying to buy 2000 fighting irish back in the day and buy the time I could load more credit they were gone

Fl@sh
01-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Sorry ur having problems, but it makes me feel better knowing that I'm not the only one:(. Also buying online causes my credit card to trigger the fraud alert warning. This causes my credit card to freeze up, requiring me to call the bank and answer a bunch of questions like: what cars have u owned? What county have u owned land in, on and on. Almost messed up the answer to a couple of them.

ITunes is a pain too. I've found it's just easiest to get an iTunes card at the store and redeem it;). No credit card problems, no iTunes issues, just easier. iTunes won't let u use pre-paid credit cards either.

That is so annoying that last time I brought 20 vaults I spent a hour loading $50 itune cards first. I now keep $500 or so of itune cards in my draw since I still remember trying to buy 2000 fighting irish back in the day and buy the time I could load more credit they were goneThis didn't happen 4 months ago, when I could easily buy 10-12 vaults a day. I went and purchased a bunch of iTunes card the other day. Now, the problem isn't with iTunes or my CC company flagging purchases, it's with the purchase crediting for a minute, then disappearing just as I upgrade a building. I think it will be fixed soon though, some good people are working on it.

jobadass
01-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Like Mickey D's... I'm lovin it!!

1earEddie
01-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Ferr buddy, what you are doing makes no sense...are you working for or are you
subsidized by Funzio/Gree..please tell us the truth...too many players are spending
money that they do not have in an attempt to feel important and/or stay in the game.

Ferr
01-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Ferr buddy, what you are doing makes no sense...are you working for or are you
subsidized by Funzio/Gree..please tell us the truth...too many players are spending
money that they do not have in an attempt to feel important and/or stay in the game.
I have nothing to hide. Read all my posts, especially the drunk ones, and you will know me. Not working for gree, no subsidies, no hacker just an idiot spending like an idiot. Fortunately, there is no need to worry about my financisl status. As to my mental status... Thats another story indeed.
Yours

Ferr
01-08-2013, 03:18 PM

Brilliant! I remarried not too long ago ;)

Q Raider
01-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Brilliant! I remarried not too long ago ;)

So who got the golf clubs... :-)

jobadass
01-08-2013, 04:12 PM
This didn't happen 4 months ago, when I could easily buy 10-12 vaults a day.I was going to ask if you were looking for a faction, but we don't take anyone who buys less than 15 vaults/day. Step it up son!

Baraka
01-08-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm tired too.not for same reason though. I'm drunk.

ucantwin1
01-08-2013, 06:02 PM
This is what I mean, two vaults of cash and a vault of gold disappeared. The credit was applied, then a minute later, a server error and everything reverts to pre-purchase values.

Happened on 12/23, twice, I provided the iTunes receipts to "support"and have yet to be properly compensated to this date!

negotiator
01-08-2013, 06:19 PM
I've had this happen a few times. Every time it happened it would show up on my account as being purchased, but all except for one time the next day the charge was off my account. That time it took me nearly 4 weeks to get Gree to give me the purchase I was charged for.

So I am not the only one..I bought 2 vaults during the sale with one staying the and other disappearing. I sent a ticket and PM to CJ and have not heard a thing. Not buying anymore until they reply.

On a side note Itunes support replied within a couple hours and confirmed the transactions.

Ferr
01-08-2013, 07:36 PM
So who got the golf clubs... :-)
Cant give themaway. We all need weapons ;)

LeBarticus
01-08-2013, 08:04 PM
I just gotta say... I would have never gotten this invested in the game if it wasn't for you guys. This forum has been entertaining and has been making the game worthwhile.

We're all in the same boat.

Plus, I see everyone else's addictions and spending habits, and it makes me feel better about my own. Although it makes me want to spend more lol

Without this communit of players I would not have spent so much time on this game or spent any money. Much love! Cheers

Speed ump
01-08-2013, 08:08 PM
So what were saying here is that we made each other do it. Lol

LeBarticus
01-08-2013, 09:04 PM
LOL well all the cool kids are doing it... :P

Ferr
01-09-2013, 01:49 AM
I knew it, its all you guys' fault that i am an idiot. I can safely continue this

CJ54
01-09-2013, 01:54 AM
So I am not the only one..I bought 2 vaults during the sale with one staying the and other disappearing. I sent a ticket and PM to CJ and have not heard a thing. Not buying anymore until they reply.

On a side note Itunes support replied within a couple hours and confirmed the transactions.

This bug is a really annoying one for everyone involved, and I'm sorry to hear that so many people on here have hit it. We're actively working on putting it to bed permanent-like.

Negotiator, we'll get to your ticket as soon as possible and I apologize for the delay there (ticket's the best course for this issue).

Sugarymama
01-09-2013, 02:30 AM
Not that way. My worst bugs are the faction bugs (its truly a pain not to be able to remove peeps) and the monetary bug. I cant purchase vaults of cash without constantly run into trouble with gree not delivering the ingame cash. Then at least a week before they handle my ticket. It seems WD has delivered more serious bugs than they can handle. On top of this all are the hackers. I dont even discuss this anymore with gree. I do believe however it is getting out of hand.

You're STILL buying vaults of cash?? With your IPH and stats right now? Damn....

I knew I picked the right man to be my sugar daddy...

ProCision
01-09-2013, 04:43 AM

How can it be smooth when 1/2 the people in your faction you cant get rid of or use? We have so many deadbeats/people that cant be removed. Its already starting off rough and will never be smooth.

Ferr
01-09-2013, 11:08 AM
You're STILL buying vaults of cash?? With your IPH and stats right now? Damn....

I knew I picked the right man to be my sugar daddy...
Ah yes sm, well i dont know what to say. I assume to be old enough to be your daddy, this all in theory of course. The sugar part remains problematic in this game. No way of transferring funds to other account. Hence, this remains in theory as well.

mickymacirl
01-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Ah yes sm, well i dont know what to say. I assume to be old enough to be your daddy, this all in theory of course. The sugar part remains problematic in this game. No way of transferring funds to other account. Hence, this remains in theory as well.

HAH that's brilliant! Me thinks Ferr is a real charmer!

Ferr
01-09-2013, 11:30 AM
HAH that's brilliant! Me thinks Ferr is a real charmer!
Sm and myself go a long way back in a time when virtual libraries were found in just as virtual coffeeshops ;)

Major Silverback
01-09-2013, 11:46 AM
I have nothing to hide. Read all my posts, especially the drunk ones, and you will know me. Not working for gree, no subsidies, no hacker just an idiot spending like an idiot. Fortunately, there is no need to worry about my financisl status. As to my mental status... Thats another story indeed.
Yours

Yep, that's how I think too:(

Major Silverback
01-09-2013, 11:56 AM

Just send her an iTunes card code;) via email, pm, etc. Hope this doesn't put u on the hook Ferr, *grin*

Major Silverback
01-09-2013, 12:07 PM
This bug is a really annoying one for everyone involved, and I'm sorry to hear that so many people on here have hit it. We're actively working on putting it to bed permanent-like.

Negotiator, we'll get to your ticket as soon as possible and I apologize for the delay there (ticket's the best course for this issue).

CJ, this could really hurt ur sells. On another note, can I ask u to follow up on my ticket to review my acct for bonuses. I know u guys r way behind from holidays and the faction glitch so I don't mean to be pushy.

BTW, Thx for fixing my faction glitch:)

Minister Timothy
01-09-2013, 01:17 PM
All I have to say about this is wow. I haggle with myself over whether or not I want to spend 20-30 dollars a month and think that's too much

Ferr
01-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Just send her an iTunes card code;) via email, pm, etc. Hope this doesn't put u on the hook Ferr, *grin*
Works only in the same country

Fl@sh
01-09-2013, 03:28 PM
No way of transferring funds to other account.I beg to differ...;)

Speed ump
01-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Flash, I'm sorry to see you reduced to begging now. I feel your pain, lucky me, someone just bought me a square.

Fl@sh
01-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Haha, not begging speed. I was just stating that it is possible to transfer from one account to the next. As long as support is not overwhelmed they will gladly help out. It has been done for me in the past.

Speaking of squares, lets pay it forward. You buy me one, someone else will buy another person one(now that is begging!). lol

Sugarymama
01-09-2013, 06:24 PM

Sigh...a girl can dream...

On another note, my club's book selection for January is Unorthodox by Deborah Feldman. Haven't picked it up yet, but I'll let you know how it is as I get into it..