PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Injustice

Ryans67
01-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Mod Edit: Do not repost messages from Support.

Thief
01-07-2013, 02:45 PM
So the bonus Program has Gotten Worse? You would think they would be bending over backwards for players to purchase 500+ a month on an ios game.

I don't remember what the old one was....but i thought i remember it being better than that.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-07-2013, 02:49 PM
B o y c o t t ! ! !

B o y c o t t now, not later !!!!!

Ferr
01-07-2013, 03:26 PM
This applies to cash purchases. The gold bonus system has been unchanged....

Tctiger
01-07-2013, 04:25 PM
So how much gold did you get bonus for 5 volts before 4th jan and now aftter 4th jan ? makes sense giving a cash bonus for cash purchases with the money needed for factions .

andypandy2
01-07-2013, 04:40 PM
What was the Gold bonus program?

Ranger4Life
01-07-2013, 04:57 PM
This applies to cash purchases. The gold bonus system has been unchanged....

Is this how you were compensated Ferr?

Elastic Earl
01-07-2013, 05:17 PM
I would not post emails from support.

Enjoy your ban.

Ryans67
01-07-2013, 06:22 PM
I would not post emails from support.

Enjoy your ban.

Go away troll, the adults are talking.

Elastic Earl
01-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Go away troll, the adults are talking.

Ok, by all means, proceed sir... show us some more.

Ferr
01-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Is this how you were compensated Ferr?
For what? I have not been compensated for anything.

Ferr
01-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Gree had one gold bonus system which they still have today. No changes there. A of january 4, they also have a similar cash bonus system. The cash bonus is less than the gold bonus. I do not know why.

Q Raider
01-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Gree had one gold bonus system which they still have today. No changes there. A of january 4, they also have a similar cash bonus system. The cash bonus is less than the gold bonus. I do not know why.

Think the answer as to the why is related to the likelihood that a cash purchase would likely go into an income producing product (Anniversary Building being a prime example). Therefore to try to keep the "value" of the bonuses the same then they have used a different calculation.

Ranger4Life
01-07-2013, 08:14 PM

When you purchased vaults of cash, did they count towards a gold bonus?

Example: You purchased 30 vaults of cash and 20 vaults of gold. Did you receive a gold bonus as if you would've purchased 50 vaults of gold, or did you just receive a bonus for your 20 vaults of gold?

Fl@sh
01-07-2013, 08:17 PM
When you purchased vaults of cash, did they count towards a gold bonus?

Example: You purchased 30 vaults of cash and 20 vaults of gold. Did you receive a gold bonus as if you would've purchased 50 vaults of gold, or did you just receive a bonus for your 20 vaults of gold?Only the gold purchases count toward a gold bonus.

I must ask if you may have a gold bonus AND a cash bonus once per month. Anybody?

Ranger4Life
01-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Only the gold purchases count toward a gold bonus.

This makes ZERO sense. It's not like it's hard to track. I would understand if they would've ever stated this somewhere, but they haven't!

I must ask if you may have a gold bonus AND a cash bonus once per month. Anybody?

Makes sense why you SHOULD be able to; thus, I would say this is NOT allowed.

Fl@sh
01-07-2013, 08:23 PM
We could just get nothing and like it... lol

Ranger4Life
01-07-2013, 08:25 PM
That will be what Gree gets from this guy from now on.

1earEddie
01-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Funzio/Gree has simply learned that subsidies are more effective than shills. We
have called out most of their shills. We are on to their subsidies. It won't be long
before we locate those briefcases full of 100 dollar bills.

Ferr
01-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Only the gold purchases count toward a gold bonus.

It is gold bonus for gold and cash bonus for cash indeed. No mix is possible. I assume you can have both if you hav spend enough gold and cash

Dr. Dengus
01-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Really? Did someone report Ryans67's post? Because if this Mod is handing out bans to everyone who quotes support then he/she has some work to do. A la post #46 here http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43511-Where-is-Support/page2 ....

King little fruit fly
01-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Speaking of Injustice, Ryan from Sacramento is banned??

Ryans67
01-07-2013, 10:48 PM
He was. Luckily someone fixed it. Thanks.

CJ54
01-08-2013, 12:08 AM
We got some odd and very confusing tickets from people who freaked out and thought the new dollar percentages were what we had changed gold to (we didn't change those).

The short version here is, we didn't stop doing anything we were doing before, we just added something extra that we weren't doing before because factions changed the landscape a little. That's all. Everyone who's sending in a bonus request this month and going forward will get the heads up so no-one misses out.

Major Silverback
01-08-2013, 04:09 AM
We got some odd and very confusing tickets from people who freaked out and thought the new dollar percentages were what we had changed gold to (we didn't change those).

The short version here is, we didn't stop doing anything we were doing before, we just added something extra that we weren't doing before because factions changed the landscape a little. That's all. Everyone who's sending in a bonus request this month and going forward will get the heads up so no-one misses out.

Is there a certain time when the bonus request should be sent in? I've sent one to support asking them to look at my acct for possible bonuses, can they review for any past bonuses as well?

Ryans67
01-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Major. They don't look through the history. You might be able to get a bonus for December, but it's something you need to ask for during the month you would like the bonus for.