PDA

View Full Version : looking for some peeps to get the bonus for next world boss

amir1974
01-07-2013, 10:33 AM
i made this faction just to buy and get the health reg and defense increase for the next worldboss , looking for some good ppl to help me out buy the upgrades and health reg for next boss , everyone who is willing to help and get the bonuses is welcome , my invite code is 151944234.
thx all

Rgf111
01-08-2013, 07:34 AM
I thought i was the only 1 with this idea.. darn!! lol Not going to war in WD events just buying the bonuses for stronger defence and health regen and money income increase... if your willing to donate money (doesn't matter how much as I'm doing this with or without anyone, so any extra will benefit me and you'll get the bonuses I've already purchased) and u can still camp while getting stronger!! join my faction 274553877 Strength&Honour iOS users only.

Sandukan
01-08-2013, 07:36 AM
One post in?
Must be a record lol

amir1974
01-08-2013, 08:49 AM
ok then , better united that separated , i left my faction and sent a request , hope u add me soon , together we can make things possible

amir1974
01-08-2013, 08:52 AM
and Sandukhan , yes it's a record , so many factions now and everyone is not caring about the low lvls who just want to join a faction to get a lbit stronger and some good stuff like the health reg , first question u face is , do u have an AC? are you lvl 120 plus? darn , am just lvl 49 and still building my army and defenses and IPH , so it will take me a while to get to lvl 120 , because i dun wanna get there with a crappy defense and attack , as u know then they will devour me alive , lol

BigD@wg
01-08-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm just curious do you plan to jump out of faction when WD event begins? The reason I ask is that while you may not be planning to attack.. Other factions may declare war on you.

amir1974
01-08-2013, 11:05 AM
they can't declare war on us until we go in for the fight in WD and we won't do it :) we will just get all boosts and health reg for the next bosses and the cool stuff , that's all

amir1974
01-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Rjf111 , i just donated 100 concrates and 1 million cash for the next upgrade , hope we will get there before the world boss comes and hope more ppl will join us and help out building our boosts :)

Sandukan
01-08-2013, 11:16 AM
and Sandukhan , yes it's a record , so many factions now and everyone is not caring about the low lvls who just want to join a faction to get a lbit stronger and some good stuff like the health reg , first question u face is , do u have an AC? are you lvl 120 plus? darn , am just lvl 49 and still building my army and defenses and IPH , so it will take me a while to get to lvl 120 , because i dun wanna get there with a crappy defense and attack , as u know then they will devour me alive , lol

I don't only care about low level players I am one of them lol
That's why we are building a low level faction who want to do this proper from the ground up.

I am not knocking your hustle, just laughing at Rgf111 taking your thread to make his personal plug.

BigD@wg
01-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Obviously, I have no clue how this works but I was assuming that a faction could get attacked randomly by any other faction during the event. Maybe you do have to agree to the war but I would find that to be a bit silly. Really, my main question that no one will answer is whether or not casualties will occur during WD battles. I know XP will be gained but still haven't heard about casualties yet.

Sandukan
01-08-2013, 11:23 AM
The easiest way to get around all that is to not lose BigD@wg.
You're not intending on losing a battle are you? lol

On a serious note, been playing Gree games for over a year and you find out these things when you find out.

BigD@wg
01-08-2013, 11:32 AM
I have been playing MW for about a year and I know how Funzio worked and Gree does it same way. Learn as you go and pay to be better than the next guy. I just wish I could get couple answers from them when I ask a direct question.

I don't plan on losing because I'm not in a faction! Lol

If I knew that casualties were not part of the event and it was more like PVE or boss event then I would start my own faction, be the only member, and upgrade those health and cash boosts myself.

Sandukan
01-08-2013, 11:39 AM
CJ seems a bit more coherent than most. Maybe when he next stops by he can answer your questions.

The one man army is an option if your assumptions are correct. But it would take a massive IPH to get the really good stuff. Not that I know how high your chips are stacked lol

If you have a ticket already out you could ask them in the email exchange about the casualties. CE is a very helpful rep if you get her.

BigD@wg
01-08-2013, 11:44 AM
CJ seems a bit more coherent than most. Maybe when he next stops by he can answer your questions.

The one man army is an option if your assumptions are correct. But it would take a massive IPH to get the really good stuff. Not that I know how high your chips are stacked lol

If you have a ticket already out you could ask them in the email exchange about the casualties. CE is a very helpful rep if you get her.

Im not going to hold my breath on getting any straight answers. Lol! I figure I will just have to wait until after Brazil and then I can make a decision based on feedback from those currently involved.

Artdodge
01-08-2013, 03:13 PM
i made this faction just to buy and get the health reg and defense increase for the next worldboss , looking for some good ppl to help me out buy the upgrades and health reg for next boss , everyone who is willing to help and get the bonuses is welcome , my invite code is 151944234.
thx all

Send a request

amir1974
01-08-2013, 08:19 PM
thanks all for your care , and sandukhan , CJ was clear , u must declare war to be able to attack and be attacked , and another thing he did write that is clear is that u will attack and be attacked by factions that have the same lvl , strength and players lvl like yours, so if u are a lvl 50 we say , u will be attacked by only the ones near that lvl , so if u get a good defense and attack u don't have to worry :D

amir1974
01-08-2013, 08:20 PM
anyone interested in helping us with boosts can find us
join my faction 274553877 Strength&Honour iOS users only
together we can make it possible

amir1974
01-08-2013, 08:23 PM
here is what Cj said :
World Domination Walkthrough:

The World Domination event is a PVP event specifically between the factions in game. Factions must “declare war” in order to participate in the event. Any member can do this. Once war is declared, your faction will be matched up with other factions of similar attack strength, fighting to win World Domination (WD) points.