PDA

View Full Version : Deleting faction members

SuperSonic Chimp
01-07-2013, 09:38 AM
I don't know if this is common knowledge by now or not, but through trial and error, I have found that I may remove members for my faction is they were added AFTER the deleting faction members error was discovered. Meaning, I have been able to check the stats of requesting players by adding them to the faction, and removing them if they are not what we're looking for. So that is a bit of good news, but I still have 19 ghost members of my faction and it's draining the 5 contributing members to keep up. With that said, we now have 4 new spots available if anyone is interested.

Strength&Honor: 958-714-599

Akaseth
01-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Hi. What is the 'deleting faction members error' and what are ghost members? Tks

SuperSonic Chimp
01-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Hi. What is the 'deleting faction members error' and what are ghost members? Tks

If you are the leader of a faction, there has been known glitch to prevent you from removing members of your faction.

Ghost members are players who are either A) part of another faction and don't know, B) Android users who can't see the faction, therefor, unable to contribute to the faction.

Pretty much, if you're an Android user, you're screwed.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-07-2013, 10:33 AM
This has been true for Android users. I was previously a ghost member of a faction. Gree has fixed it and faction wise things are working as they should now. Ya gotta figure they have a long list of players to go through and manually remove. I'm just glad they are making progress.

Hears to hoping they get yours resolved soon.

Cheers :)